Sometimes It Be Like That ᯽ I...

By omionigiri

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ─── Y/n moves back to Hyōgo after living in Miyagi for 3 years. Y/n's got a... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
A/N
9
10
!!!
11
12

7

550 23 15
By omionigiri

Didn't proofread or edit so YEET
Fun Fact she is actually a triplet 🤠
Would like to note that this is a different like 'universe' to haikyuu,, games will have different victors n stuff ✌️... not that we are anywhere near any game's yet tho lol
———————————————————————

It was currently 3:08am

Y/n's eyes open, she feels a slight pain in her abdomen as she tries to move but is stopped by the arms of her boyfriend that's wrapped around her waist. She manages to pry out of his grasp as she stares at his sleeping face. Memories of last night flood into her mind, leaving her flustered at their Daddy/Babygirl demeanour. She gets embarrassed as she looks under the blanket, seeing Suna's naked body. She averts her eyes down at her lower half, seeing Suna's cum leaking out of her.

She rolls to the edge of the bed and looks for something to wipe herself with, grabbing a random shirt on her floor, tossing it at her door afterwards. Y/n decides to shower as she sits up, Okay my stomach doesn't feel too bad. She carefully goes to stand up but immediately falls to the ground, making a 'thump' sound as she groans in the sudden pain shot through her body. Suna jolts awake, groggily rubbing his eyes yawning searching for the cause of the noise.

"RiinnnRiinnnnn" Y/n cries, making the said man jump straight out of the sheets in search for her, nearly stepping on Y/n as he jumps off the bed. He stares with concerned eyes at her curled up figure for a moment before picking her up bridal style. "Babygirl what happened. Are you okay" he asks "it hurts, you went so hard last night and now everything hurts" she replies clutching her stomach. Suna chuckles as he presses a kiss on her forehead, "I'm sorry Babygirl" causing Y/n to pout. "RinRin this isn't funny!" she whines, "I can barely walk!".

After about 10 minutes of Y/n complaining and Suna making fun of her, Suna ran a bath for her and helped her into it. He put his clothes from last night on and snuck out of her house back into his to grab his school gears before going back to Y/n's house and joining her in the bath.

Y/n lays on Suna in the water as her back in pressed up against his chest, his arms and legs around hers. Suna begins humming the spongebob square pants theme song while he watches Y/n play with his fingers. Y/n smiles as she begins to sing along clapping his hands along to the beat, Suna begins to sing along laughing at her radiating happiness, soon ending their song as Y/n yells "SPONGE BOBBBBB SQUAREPAAAANNTSSS". Suna finishes with the ending whistle, the both of them erupting into laughter by the end of it.

Their interrupted by a few slams into the bathroom door, "Y/n, Suna shut the fuck up its 5 in the morning" a grumpy old Ren scolds. "Gomenasai", "Ren-san" "Nii-san" the both respond, Suna then begins to internally freak realising he has just slept with and is dating his upperclassmen's sister. Adding to his uneasiness Ren speaks one final time "I would like a word with you before we leave Suna" before taking his leave, not waiting for a reply.

Y/n can sense Suna's intimidated state as she turns and peppers his face with soft kisses. "You'll be fine" she reassures as he cups her face, pausing her kisses as he looks into her eyes. He gives her a warm smile before kissing her softly, choosing then to finally hop out of the bath. Luckily for Y/n the pain has mostly eased and she can walk, not perfectly but good enough. They went off to her room, Y/n changing into her uniform, Suna changing into his volleyball uniform for morning practise.

As they finish gathering their belongings, they make their way downstairs, being greeted by Ren flipping pancakes and Gin who has a sickening smile plastered on his, now very punch able looking face. "Good morning you two~. I saw that youse got busy last night" Gin sings as Ren flips the last pancake into a plate, turning off the element afterwards. "Fuck up Jima" Y/n deadpans as she grabs a plate and begins eating breakfast. Suna awkwardly stays standing in his place, "RinRin you know you can help yourself right?". The said boy then copies his girlfriend, taking a seat besides her as Ren and Gin follow suit.

They ate in a comfortable silence, that was until Y/n pulled out her switch and started playing Animal Crossing. Suna snatches the device away as Y/n pouts "RinRin! Give it back", "you can have it back once you finish eating". Y/n crosses her arms as she frowns grumbling profanities, Ren and Gin laugh at the two "youse really act like a married couple" Gin comments, making both the teens blush. As they all finished and walked outside the Omimi house ready to walk to school Ren speaks up "Gin, Y/n you guys walk ahead" causing Suna to pale. "Okay fine" Y/n says sadly, "Oh and Gin, no detours. Straight to school, you know how she's like" Ren warns, "yeah yeah I got it". And so the slightly dejected Y/n jumps onto Jima's back pulling out her returned switch as he sighs and begins carrying her to school. Once they are out of sight Suna is dragged back inside by Ren.

(With Suna and Ren)

Suna was nervous. Okay scrap that, he was terrified. Mum's still at home so she'll hear my screams if Ren-san tries to murder me. "Suna", he looks up and is met with a piercing gaze, he starts fidgeting with his fingers as he begins to sweat, "y-yes". Suna flinches as Ren starts laughing at him, leaving him dumbfounded. "Relax yourself, I'm not going to kill you, I'm the last person you have to worry about", Suna laughs dryly, still expecting some kind of attack. Ren steps towards Suna placing a hand firmly onto one of his shoulders, "I trust that you will take care of her, dont make me regret it" he says as Suna frantically nods his head, still feeling scared he salutes Ren and says "yes sir".

Ren unable to control himself bursts into a fit a laughter as Suna reddens feeling like an idiot. Ren motions Suna to head back outside where they finally start walking to school. At first they walk in a comfortable silence as Suna is finally able to calm himself down, it is broken by Ren. "Since your girlfriend is lowkey stupid I will tell you know", Suna gives Ren a puzzled look, "you probably didn't know but she has 2 other brothers, the 3 of them are triplets".

The new information surprises Suna, he isn't offended or anything for not being told, they did only meet yesterday after all. But he was more surprised since he never really would have thought that she'd be a triplet, let alone any other siblings asides from Ren. Suddenly a he is hit with realisation, he turns and looks at Ren, "it's them isn't it". Ren raises an eyebrow at Suna "you said something about being the last one to worry about. I need to impress them don't I", Ren nods "they are both equally protective of her". They fall back into silence for the rest of the walk, soon arriving at the gym.

Ren goes to open but is stopped by Suna, "Ren-san" he pauses "who are they?". Ren looks at Suna, determination in his eyes causing Ren to smile faintly. "You know them, they are volleyball players", anticipation build in Suna. As soon as the names fly out of his mouth all of Suna's confidence is sucked right out of his body, Ren pats Suna on the shoulder once more, "I personally think you'll be fine, don't stress too much about it", and with that Ren enters the gym.

Suna takes a minute to breathe before entering the gym. He sees Y/n talking to Atsumu and Osamu with a red face, they must be teasing her. As if on cue Atsumu is smacked on the head as Osamu falls to the ground laughing. Suna then scans the gym for a certain spiky haired boy, wasting no time as he dashes towards him. Gin was just stretching and slightly jumped at Suna's sudden appearance, he could tell by the slightly anxious face Suna was wearing that he had discovered the siblings. Before he can utter a words Gin calls Atsumu over, leaving Osamu with Y/n.

"Why is Atsumu here", "Rude RinRin!", "shut up both of you", Gin says before turning to Atsumu "he finally knows". The two start talking, causing irk marks to appear on Suna's head, "seriously Gin why is he here". Atsumu puts a hand over his heart acting hurt as Gin laughs "this guy will help you win over one of the boys", Suna narrows his eyes on Atsumu, a sense of disbelief presented on his face. "How is he meant to help", Atsumu begins to feel agitated in the lack of trust Suna was showing.

Before he could speak Gin pipes up "Suna stop. Seriously you guys need to have a little faith in each other, you'll one day be in-laws". And with that Suna's eyes widen "no fucking way", Atsumu throws a peace sign as he gets all giddy "yes way, ya boy here won Omi's heart 4 months ago". Suna slightly feels bad for not believing in Atsumu, but was he gonna apologise? Nah. Maybe if it was anyone other than the rat.

Suna exhales a breath as he feels like half of the weight has been lifted off his chest. Suna however wished that it was the other brother Atsumu could help him with. The 3 of them begin to discuss the other brother, not much information being presented which worries Suna. If here childhood friends can't do much, how the fuck will I win him over. Their chat is cut short as training officially starts, both boys patting Suna before making their way to their captain. Suna slowly walks to the rest as he takes a glance at his girlfriend, once she notices him she smiles as he returns the gesture before they both focus on the training.

Suna zones out thinking about his current concern. He has somewhat talked to Sakusa a couple of times, occasionally hiding in corners together out of crowds so he at least knows who he is. He was starting to stress himself out, which a certain h/c girl noticed as she mouthed an "are you okay", to which he shoots back an 👌 causing her to giggle. Her giggle alone ignites a fire of determination in himself as he unconsciously smiles confidently thinking to himself, No matter what is takes, I will get Akaashi's approval for you Babygirl.

———————————————————————
Triplets revealed: Sakusa, Akaashi and
Y/n (in that order, oldest young youngest)

Okay so like in this all their last names are Omimi HOWEVER,, for Akaashi and Sakusa, those will be their middle names that they decided to be called instead of Omimi,, Keiji and Kiyoomi will still be their first names :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 59 19
Suna x fem reader. "Holy shit! You're a chick?" In which Y/n had recently won her battle with cancer, but it left her body unrecognizable. When the p...
102K 4.3K 39
(M.Atsumu x fem!reader) "𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄." L/n Y/n a girl who foolishly falls inl...
17.5K 939 11
「 Knights from all over the continent wants to participate in the Swordsmanship Competition in the Capital in order to be noticed by the most powerfu...
183K 7.6K 14
Status: COMPLETE ~ ~ ~ A heart can be delicate, that's what (Y/N) wanted to believe. She is lonely, fragile, yet she's still a cheerful person. Life...