2

Haha okay so realised that I said there was gonna be videos in the last one but didn't and a heads up their aint gonna be added in this part BUT NEXT CHAOTER HAHAHAH BE READYYY LOL :P

———————————————————————

Two girls walk down the second year hall, classes have already started as they find their designated classes. Walking in the left is Y/n, her mesmerising e/c eyes glued onto her switch as she ignores the fake kindness being spewed from the girl besides her mouth. Y/n's long h/c hair flows elegantly as it sways side to side matching her steps.

Y/n is not stupid, even if she is looking for class 2-1, she purposely asked her grandfather to put her there. The girl besides her, Aiko has been silently looking down on Y/n hating everything about her. One look at Y/n and all you could think is perfect. Aiko chose to move to Inarizaki at this time of the year thinking she was going to get the cliche "new girl meets the popular boys and gets one of them". Aiko knew there would be some girls she would have to get rid of but never would she have thought that she'd meet an obstacle at the front entrance.

You see Aiko comes from a rich family, she had her father find out what class the popular volleyball boys were in... one in particular. He got her into the school and into his class, even if she is not smart enough to be in 2-5 she always knew her father could pay her way through school. Aiko knew as soon as she saw Y/n that her plan for a fairytale was not gonna come as easy as she thought. She has already began a plan to get rid of Y/n.

Both girls soon come to a stop as they get to their doors. Aiko puts on a disgustingly fake smile and puts a hand out to shake Y/n's hand "Well I guess this is where we seperate, hopefully we can hang out later. Since you know us new girls should have each other's back". Y/n doesn't even look to her and goes to open her classroom door. Before she enters she glances at Aiko "I don't want to be associated with a fake bitch like you, so never talk to me again". Aiko's fists scrunch into a ball as she goes to open her classroom door. Just you wait Y/n, I'll get rid of you real soon. Aiko swaps to a happy smile as she walks into her new class.

(In Class 2-1)

Mrs K is really struggling today, everyone seems more annoying than usual. Atsumu sighs, I really wish I had someone in this class, it's so lonely. Stupid Samu always brags how him, Suna and Gin are in the same class. Atsumu lays his head on the desk to sleep, it's not like they're doing anything anyways. Suddenly the door opens and all eyes are on the beautiful girl holding her switch.

Mrs K looks at Y/n, then it hits her, her class was so loud she forgot Y/n was coming. She turns to her class and announces "class I completely forgot to say that we were getting a new transfer student today. Why don't you introduce yourself sweetie". Y/n's eyes scan the room, smiling as they find a certain pair of brown eyes staring back at her with a silly grin on their face. "Ohayo! I am Y/n, nice to meet you all" she bows, no one questions her lack of her last name as they all stare at her beauty.

Mrs K coughs "well then it's nice to have you here Y/n, you can take a seat besides Atsumu". Before she can point out who he is Y/n walks to Atsumu as he gets up engulfs her into a bear hug. Everyone is in shock, a goddess just walked into their class and hugged THE Atsumu Miya, one of most well-known boys in the whole school. Y/n then places her switch on her desk as she speaks up "Tsum-Tsum here has told me how shitty youse are to our dear teacher".

Now Mrs K is staring in shock at Y/n as she continues "I understand that most of us are in school because our parents want us to be, but we shouldn't give Mrs K a hard time because of that. Maybe if you would listen she could have done some adjustments to make class more interesting". Her classmates now felt guilt as Atsumu silently laughed at all of them, Mrs K was trying to hide her happiness building up inside of her.