3

Time for a little Crackhead energy to begin :)))

———————————————————————

(Class 2-1)

For Mrs K and the students time felt like it was flying by quickly. They had completed 8C within 25 minutes so they decided to use the other 20 brainstorming what they should do to make class fun, which every single one of them believed was a success. Mrs K already had ideas and lessons planned for as early as tomorrow, she never would have thought that a single girl would change her students this much and this fast.

To keep the positivity rolling, Mrs K brought out board games and cards as well as letting the students go on their phones or gaming devices for the remaining hour. Students were happily interacting with each other and this gave Mrs K the opportunity to know her students more. She was so happy getting along for once with her class that she never noticed the 2 students pack up their stuff and leave the classroom.

(With Atsumu and Y/n)

The two misfits walked through the corridors looking for a certain room. The two happily chatted away and talked shit about everything and anything as Atsumu lead the way too the room they were told to meet at. Once they found the room Y/n swung open the room and was immediately tackled into a hug by none other than her beloved nii-san Omimi Ren.

Y/n has been living in Miyagi with her mom as Ren stayed in Hyōgo with their dad since her second year in middle school. Their parents are still together, their mom was offered a 3 year contract to work in Miyagi. Y/n and Ren also have 2 other brothers that are currently living and studying in Tokyo with their Aunty.

Her and Atsumu became friends the moment they met at some volleyball training camps they both attended (Osamu did not attend tho). Y/n and Osamu know of each other and have occasionally talked whenever Atsumu was in the phone with her but never have in real life... well not yet.

Oh also only Ren and Atsumu knew she was coming back, she went to school straight from the train station (is why Ren is very happy to see her)

The other 3 just stare at the duo as Ren is seen to be talking more than usual, also smiling a lot. Of course Atsumu already knew this side of Ren and happily joined in their conversation. Soon enough the volleyball captain fake coughed to gain their attention. Introductions were then made as the other 3 third years began to feel that they had just been giving a baby sister they're prepared to protect with their lives.

The third years beforehand were just studying as they had 2 free periods that morning. They were not expecting any guests and they definitely weren't expecting to be playing just dance right now, but to be honest they were not mad with it at all. Even Kita was thoroughly enjoying the game which shocked all of them besides Y/n. Well it's not like she knew he was a stotic, cold person. With the way he was dancing and playing around she thought he was just like Atsumu.

The 6 of them spent that hour having a good laugh, dancing, making TikToks, filming random videos and just enjoying life. Atsumu and Akagi would complain on how Y/n was getting 'perfect' while only moving her wrists as they failed to even obtain a 'Super' or 'Good' while going all out.

Just imagine all of them dancing along some of these 🤣 Ofc if u have other songs you enjoy playing imagine that too!