A Lie To Love☑

By chill_pill_all_day

Daisy Stevens is a 21-year-old girl who is in her senior year of college. She started texting some man she ne... More

Author's Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 7

9.3K 290 4
By chill_pill_all_day

Daisy's POV

I woke up on the sound of someone knocking on the door. I got up and rushed to open the door not caring how I looked like at the moment. Jane stood in front of the door looking very glamorous.

''What are you doing?'' She screeched as she pushed me aside and entered my apartment. I closed the door and yawned.

''We have graduation in two hours and you are here sleeping.''
''Oh my God! How could I forget?'' I gasped. I forgot my own graduation.

''You weren't answering my calls and I thought you were sleeping.''
''I need to get ready.''

I rushed to the bathroom and washed myself. I already bought the dress. It was light shade of pink with full strappers. Jane put on me the makeup and I was done.

It was around 30 minutes left when we arrived at college. There were a lot of people. Probably families and graduates.

We went inside and took our graduation gowns then went to sit on the chairs. There were a lot of people which kinda made me uncomfortable.

I just prayed I don't trip when going up on the stage to recieve my diploma. My legs were shaking when I was going to take it. I felt so happy and fullfilled.

About three hours later, everything was finished and I couldn't be more happier. I was done with it and I can finally find a job I always wanted.

I stood in front of my college and texted to Bernardo. He promised me he will come to my graduation.

To: Bernardo
Where are you?

To: Bernardo
You said you'll come to my graduation. I'm waiting in front of my college.

To: Bernardo
You promised you'll come here.

There was no response and I just grew more frustrated. He promised, but obviously can't keep it. Or something happened to him. My phone dinged after few minutes.

From: Bernardo
I'm sorry, bambina. I thought I'll be ready to meet you, but I was wrong. I'm not ready at all. And I know I promised. Can you forgive me?

To: Bernardo
Why? I forgive you, but don't promise me anything anymore.

From: Bernardo
Because I'm scared and a coward.

To: Bernardo
Never mind. I need to go home and pack my things. I'm going to my parents tomorrow.

From: Bernardo
Okay. Be safe. Bye.

To: Bernardo
Bye.

I'm disappointed. I wanted to meet him so bad. If he continues doing this, I'll never see him in my life. I was excited and curious and he does this.

I went to my apartment and changed my clothes. I made myself quick lunch before going to pack my things.

It's going to be a long summer and thank God that my parents have pool in the backyard. I was always uncomfortable going on the beach.

I packed my suitcase and a backpack in one hour. I was ready and checked everything twice. I texted my mom to tell her about me coming tomorrow.

I ploped down on a bed and took my phone. There was a message from Bernardo.

From: Bernardo
I'm sorry again, bambina, for before. Are you doing okay?

To: Bernardo
It's fine, Bernardo. I just finished packing my stuff.

From: Bernardo
Are you excited about going to your parents?

To: Bernardo
Yes. I missed them.

From: Bernardo
Even if they didn't come to your graduation?

To: Bernardo
How do you know about that?

From: Bernardo
I just know.

To: Bernardo
Whatever. Yes, I still miss them. And they had work to do.

From: Bernardo
Because of work they couldn't come to their only daughter's graduation which is not a small thing.

To: Bernardo
So what? And you didn't come too.

From: Bernardo
I know you're angry because of that and I'm really sorry.

To: Bernardo
I'm just saying.

From: Bernardo
Fine. If you were in my place, you would see how is it like.

To: Bernardo
Are you angry at me now?

From: Bernardo
I can't never be.

To: Bernardo
Why?

From: Bernardo
Because we are friends.

To: Bernardo
Makes sense. Were you that afraid to show up?

From: Bernardo
Yes. I didn't want to ruin what we have this soon.

To: Bernardo
Okay then. It's your choice. But it's unfair when you already saw me and I didn't.

From: Bernardo
That means I can watch you longer.

To: Bernardo
That's not fair. You can't watch me.

From: Bernardo
Who says?

To: Bernardo
Me. Bye.

From: Bernardo
I can't believe you got angry at me. Bye then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 137 30
"I'm not scared of you, I'm scared of history repeating itself" I whispered out. He grabbed my chin to make me look him in the eye, "I didn't hear yo...
33.7K 748 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
84.5K 2.2K 45
Alena is a different girl. She has never experienced true love. She was always taught that love was a lie and that it wasn't true. But then she meets...
45.8K 1.6K 34
"Christan why are you always showing up and throwing my boyfriend around? You aren't my brother so you don't get to choose who I date." I snapped as...