The Fallen Dragon King.

By ZBX6779

Issei has been suffering for 19 years straight until he snaps. From weakest to badass. this is my first fanfi... More

part 1. prologue
part 2. full 180.
part 3. confrontation
part 4. exposed.
part 5. unofficial rating game.
part 6. showdown
part 7. broken.
part 8. return.
part 10. hello Sona.
part 11. murderers.
part 12 new love
part 13. red dragon and black cat.
part 14. research and plumage.
part 15. gift and little kitten.
part 16. unwanted attention
part 17. the first fallen king.
part 18. training
part 19. the 8.
part 20. the queen.
part 21. dinner and stories.
part 22. well deserved laughs.
part 23. sharing the memories of the past.
part 24. chess
part 25. sparring match.
part 26. red vs yellow
part 27. Sitri gets owned.
part 28. a real match.
part 29. eternal bond.
part 30. the plan and the threat.
part 31 Loki
part 32. JUGGERNAUT DRIVE
part 33: aftermath
part 34. unavoidable conversation and craziness.
part 35, new beginnings. epilogue.

part 9. reunion

26.8K 223 140
By ZBX6779

After hugging for a minute or two Sirzechs was the first to let go.

Sirzechs: Issei where have you been for the past few months?

Akeno: we looked everywhere for you.

Issei completely ignored Akeno and responded to Sirzechs.

Issei: I guess I owe you an explanation. I simply had enough of my life and wanted to be free, I removed my pieces and went deep into the forest, from there I asked Ddraig to change my body from human to a dragon.

Sirzechs: I can sense a dragons aura but you look completely human.

Issei: oh wait.

Issei dispelled his magic and his eyes changed from brown to green dragon like eyes, his horns, claws, tail and elbow spikes but no flames were released.

Everyone: what

Issei: I wouldn't have survived if it wasn't for Ddraig.

Issei summoned his sacred gear on his arm.

Ddraig: greetings everyone. I am the Welsh dragon Ddraig.

Sirzechs and the others greeted Ddraig and thanked him for saving Issei. He, Sirzechs and Grayfia all had drinks together and caught up like old friends while Rias and the others just sat there in silence. They all just stared at Issei and thought about how he was actually laughing with Sirzechs, he never laughed with any of his team mates or even smiled. The fact that Issei would rather die than spend another minute with them cut right through their very souls.

Sirzechs: Issei I'm really glad that you're alright but there's one thing I want to know.

Issei: it's about whom I will join right?

Sirzechs: yeah..

Issei: I've thought about it and I won't join anyone.

Everyone was saddened by his response.

Issei: but I'll be your ally since you and Grayfia have been kind to me. However there's one condition.

Grayfia: which is?

Issei: I'll help you and Sirzechs only. No one else. I won't join your spoiled sister's peerage ever again.

Rias and others dreaded those words. Sirzechs and Grayfia noticed that even now they are hurting inside so decided to change the topic.

Sirzechs: so I heard you broke the arms of two guys here. What was that about?

Issei: payback. They made me look like a pervert and made my school life hell all while pretending to be friends. Just because I was weak, I became a target but now everyone here knows the truth. They recorded it and I might ask one of them to share the video with me, their screams and bones breaking is music to my ears.

A chill went up everyone's spine.

Grayfia: why didn't you go to Sona for help?

Issei: honestly I don't know. All that crap was part of my everyday life so I guess it wasn't worth it.

Grayfia: I wish you did tell her. She could have helped. We could have.

Issei: it doesn't matter now. I handled it and I cleared my name and it was very satisfying.

Issei had a mad grin that made everyone a bit nervous.

Issei: now that I think about it, I've been gone for months after the start of my 3rd year and I have a lot to catch up on.

Sirzechs: should we tell him?

Grayfia: I'll do it.

Issei: tell me what?

Grayfia: after you were declared dead, the school decided to give you an honorary graduation certificate in memory of you.

Issei: really? But I was hated so why?

Grayfia: the administration didn't want to do it because the title of pervert forced upon you but most students protested saying that you were treated unjustly and eventually the administration yielded so congratulations on finishing your academic life unless you plan on going to university.

Issei: so I guess there some people with humility here and no I'm done with my academic life. I'm almost in my 20's now and I want to be free as a dragon should be. So did Sona take part in it?

Sirzechs: yes. She also insisted on it.

Issei: good. I should stop by and say hello. It's the least I can do.

Grayfia: alright but before you go, there's something you should know

Issei: yeah?

Sirzechs: we received word that the fallen angel Kokabiel is coming to Kuoh Town with a small army of fallen angels.

Issei got angry, to the point flames were releasing from his horns and his elbow spikes. His aura flared and knocked his former team mates on to their knees.

Issei: WHY. ARE. THEY. COMING?

Sirzechs: Kokabiel is a war maniac and all the factions at a cease fire he's lost his mind.

Issei: I want in. I need to see how strong I got.

Sirzechs: sure but you won't do it alone. Rias and her team will fight as well. I have to go back and stop people from freaking out about another war.

Issei: fine but Kokabiel is my target and mine alone. When will he arrive?

Grayfia: in a few days. Azazel the governor general of the fallen angel tried to stop him but was unsuccessful so he contacted us. He also said that Kokabiel plans to attack the school first.

Issei: no he won't get the chance. I'll kill him before that.

Sirzechs: I think you're the only one who can. Alright Grayfia and I are going to the underworld. See you guys later. They need to know that the red dragon emperor is back.

Issei: take care.

Both teleport away. Issei gets up and leave to visit Sona but Rias stops him.

Rias: Issei wait.

Issei: what do you want Rias?

Issei asked in a cold tone.

Rias: can we just talk for a few minutes.....alone?

Issei: ............... Roof top. 5 minutes.

Rias nods and is happy that he'll talk to her.

They both leave to talk and the others waited in the club room. They were happy that Issei is back but dare not say anything because they are afraid of him and his power.

At the school roof.

Issei: so what did you want to say?

Rias couldn't contain her excitement. She jumped on top of Issei and kissed him. Hard. Issei was not expecting that and broke the kiss then puts her down.

Issei: Rias stop. Just stop. I told you that I don't feel that way anymore.

Rias: BUT I DO. I FUCKING DO. I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU SINCE YOU SAVED ME.

Flames shot out if his horns and even his mouth from anger.

Issei: DON'T MISTAKE ADORATION FOR LOVE. DON'T MAKE MY FUCKING MISTAKE.

Rias: wha...what?

Issei: I've had time to think in the last few months and realized that I mistook my adoration for you as love.

Rias: but I do love you. I know my true feelings now. There's so much that I want to say, I don't know where to start maybe apologizing is the right to way to go. Issei I'm sorry for making you suffer, all of us are. You helped us through our personal problems and all we did was hurt you. You helped Kiba, saved Asia, helped Akeno accept her past and fallen angel side. You helped everyone get stronger but you were the only one who called me by my first name because you loved me for who I was then you saved me from Riser. You helped everyone.

Issei: that's where I messed up.

Rias: what?

Issei: after I did all that, after you all became stronger you guys stopped being the people I cared about because you all started to belittle me and abuse me. I used to love you for giving me another chance in life despite all that shit I went through but the last straw was when we fought that stray.

Rias:.....

Issei: Tell me Rias, did anyone tell take that hit for you? Kiba had the speed and Koneko had the defense, Asia had magic and Akeno had all three so why didn't they save you? They were just as capable if not then even more than I was yet I took the hit and was in a coma for a week.

Rias: ............

Issei: if you're asking me to love you then forget it.

Rias: LET ME PROVE IT THAT WE HAVE CHANGED.

Rias pulls out Issei's pawn pieces and shows them to him.

Rias: WE KEPT YOUR PAWN PIECES. WE MOURNED YOU FOR MONTHS. I HAD NIGHTMARES EVERYTIME I CLOSED MY EYES AND HALLUCINATED WHEN I OPENED THEM. I CRIED MYSELF TO SLEEP ONLY TO CONTINUE SEEING VIVID NIGHTMARES OF YOU DYING IN A POOL OF YOUR BLOOD, NO SMILE, NO LAUGHTER, NOTHING BUT PAIN.

Rias just jumps on top of Issei and pins him against the wall then cries into his chest.

Rias: we really did miss you and wanted to make things right so just give us a chance give me a chance PLEASE .

Rias then continued to cry.

Ddraig mentally communicated with Issei.

(Ddraig: partner. She's not lying, I really do sense that's she's being honest about everything she said and wants to make it right.

Issei: yeah......I know. I do want to forgive them but I'm just not ready yet. A part of me still wants to hurt them but If I do...I'll be no different.)

Issei stops talking to Ddraig then looks at Rias. He says her name in a soft tone that Rias so desperately wanted to hear.

Issei: Rias........ I want to move on, I want to forgive but I'm not ready just yet. I don't know when I'll be able to forgive, it could be a week, a month, years, decades or centuries for all I know.

Rias looks at Issei, she could tell from the look in his eyes that he means it.

Rias: alright. We'll give you some space.....but please stay. The last few months were hell without you.

Issei: I'm not going anywhere. Not yet at least.

Rias: are you sure?

Issei: I didn't oppose to fighting along side you guys now did I? I just don't want to be on your team anymore. None of master and pawn shit. I just want to fight Kokabiel while you guys take care of the small fry.

Rias: no...no you didn't.

Issei: now let's go. The others are waiting and I have to visit Sona.

Rias smiles and says

Rias: yeah. Let's go.

(A/n: the reason Issei wants to forgive them is because he wants closure, for team Rias to see that he's a better person in everyway is a gut lunch to them. Basically the best kind of "fuck you".)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 441 17
This was originally going to be a sequel to my first story called The fallen Dragon king but I decided that this will be a seperate story entirely. ...
24K 421 22
After life deciding his fate he gave up and nothing went well, when he tried to fix it and make the changes he wanted life bit him back and killed hi...
34.9K 404 9
Immaturity and selfishness are triggers to disasters issei who failed to confess heard his friends said some negative things to him then he heard som...
11.6K 144 51
This is a story of issei having a student and passing the gear to him in his last moments while promising to love the others like he did or even more...