SCARLET GALE: THE YAKUZA EMPR...

SteilinK által

Mercy is not in her vocabulary. No battles she can't conquer. She's fearless and ruthless. If you get in her... Több

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8

SCARLET GALE

143 1 0
SteilinK által

Everything written in this book is originally came from the heart and mind of this writer.

Any resemblance to real person, living or dead, or actual event is absolutely coincidental.

This story is purely FICTION.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

Plagiarism is a crime!

A/N: This novel is the story of Harrizon Yamazaki and Thyrex Izabelle Yakamura from my first novel Mafia Heiress in Disguise.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

301K 5.4K 68
She was a Rebel, He was the Devil. Quite literally. She was fire, He was ice. The total opposite of each other. She won't just give in to anyone with...
149K 3.7K 34
"If they stand behind you, protect them. If they stand beside you, respect them. If they stand against you, defeat them." She was a normal teen livin...
3M 95.1K 43
He never wanted to be good, until he met her. He liked the feeling of fighting, until he met her. He liked being feared by everyo...
83.5K 3.1K 45
"I hated being called his Rosa. Every man that had me for a night was sure to remind me that I wasn't human anymore. I wasn't a person anymore. I mea...