YOUNG LOVE ☾ liam dunbar

By FL0WERFIELDS

in which indiana mccall, the younger sister of the true alpha in beacon hills, finds herself falling in love... More

-ˏˋ YOUNG LOVE ˊˎ-
1 | muted
3 | i.e.d
4 | orphaned
5 | time of death
6 | perishable
7 | a promise to the dead
8 | smoke and mirrors
9 | creatures of the night
10 | parasomnia
11 | dreamcatchers
12 | conditional terminal
13 | required reading
14 | strange frequencies
15 | ouroboros
16 | lies of omision
17 | status asthmaticus
18 | the last chimera
19 | damnatio memoriae
20 | codominance
21 | the sword and the spirit
22 | amplification
23 | lie ability
24 | a credible threat
25 | maid of gevaudan
26 | the beast of beacon hills
27 | apotheosis
28 | memory lost
29 | superposition
30 | sundowning
31 | relics
32 | ghosted
33 | heartless
34 | blitzkrieg
35 | memory found
36 | riders on the storm
37 | said the spider to the fly
38 | raw talent
39 | after images
40 | face-to-faceless
41 | pressure test
42 | triggers
43 | werewolves of london
44 | genotype
45 | broken glass
46 | the wolves of war
a/n <3

2 | the benefactor

29.3K 545 565
By FL0WERFIELDS

CHAPTER 2,

THE BENEFACTOR

"Ah, yes. Expose one of my secrets, why don't you?"

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

A RELIEVED SIGH slips past Indiana's lips as she finishes up the last of her homework, slamming her books shut and pushing it to one side of her desk. She then picks her phone up from where it was propped up against the wall. It's only propped up there because Lydia and Indiana are currently on a facetime call, the strawberry blonde helping the young girl with her homework because she was struggling and the junior is extremely smart.

Indiana remembers when she first started hanging out with Scott and Stiles, leading to Indi meeting Lydia and instantly becoming her friend. The strawberry blonde kept acting dumb while she was dating this jackass called Jackson, but the young McCall girl soon brought Lydia's true colours out and led to her now being good friends with the others as well.

"Lyds, I'm gonna go now." Indiana informs. "Thank you for helping me with my work."

"Anytime, Indi." Lydia replies. "See you tomorrow."

"Bye!" Indiana says, waving at the camera before ending the call.

The brunette walks through her house, entering Scott's room to talk to him about something when she freezes at the sight of Liam sitting there with tape covering his mouth. Her eyes fall to the duct tape tying him to the wooden chair before she finally turns to the two juniors with a brow raised.

"Care to explain?" Indiana questions.

"Uh..." Scott begins, unsure of what to say.

"Scott, you told me you were going to take him home safely that's why I stayed with Mom until her shift ended!" Indiana exclaims.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Scott apologises.

"This is why I come up with the plans." Stiles states.

Rolling her eyes at the both of them, Indiana lean forwards and gently pulling the tape off of his mouth to avoid hurting him. She then goes to take his restraints off when Stiles reaches forwards, grabbing the girls arm and pulling her away from the boy.

"Okay, Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight." Stiles informs. "Do you understand?"

Liam shakes his head. "Not really."

"I don't understand either." Scott says.

"Maybe you should tell him." Stiles suggests.

"Liam... What happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you." Scott explains.

"Unless it kills you." Stiles comments, the siblings giving him a look. "Shouldn't have said that."

Liam's gaze shifts to the floor beneath him, short breaths beginning to leave his mouth as his face scrunches up to show his sadness. Small sobs leave his mouth, coming out loud due to the silence that has fallen over the three.

"Is he crying?" Stiles questions. "Indi, help him."

Indiana shoots Stiles a glare before crouching down in front of Liam. She opens her mouth to talk when she then begins to eye his restraints, reaching forwards to free him when Stiles pulls her back once again. Scott sighs, crouching down in front of the freshman.

"Liam, it's okay. You're going to be alright. You're not going to die." Scott reassures.

"Probably not." Stiles comments again.

"Stiles, if you don't shut up with these comments I swear to god I will cut your tongue out." Indiana threatens.

The junior gives the girl a look, having been used to her occasional threats by now. The brunette doesn't mean it as anything personal, just to make them stop talking or doing whatever they were doing wrong.

Scott reaches out and unties the freshman from his restraints, throwing the duct tape onto the ground before returning beside the two.

"Liam, are you okay?" Indiana asks, her voice gentle.

"We're really sorry about that." Stiles apologises.

The boy slowly turns around, gripping the wooden chair in his hands. Indiana steps to one side before watching Liam slam the chair over their heads, causing them to fall to the ground as the wood splits.

"Liam, what the hell is your—" Stiles begins.

The brown haired boy is cut off by Liam kicking him against the wall before running out of the room.

"Indiana, get him!" Scott exclaims.

"This is your guys' problem, not mine." Indiana replies.

At her words, the boys are quick to scramble back to their feet, yells escaping their mouths as they run out of the room and tackle the blond boy down the stairs. Indi simply watches in amusement as they tumble into a pile at the very bottom where Scott and Stiles begin crawling around on the ground to try grab the freshman. During this, Liam managed slip out through the front door and the young girl decides not to say a word about it. God, she wishes she had popcorn to watch this.

The juniors soon come to a realisation that they had grabbed one another's legs to exhibit they first thought was Liam. Both of their brown eyes drifting to the open door beside them, Indiana walking down to them and sitting on the very last step beside them.

"Your plan sucked too." Scott states.

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

Awoken to her alarm, Indiana groans in annoyance before rubbing her brown eyes and yawning. She rolls out of bed, taking a warm shower before pulling some clothes on. Slinging her school bag into her shoulder, Indi makes her way downstairs where she drops it onto the floor and grab herself some cereal.
Scott eventually comes downstairs too, sitting beside his sister at the kitchen table after having grabbed some cereal for himself.

"What's the plan with Liam?" Indiana asks, curious.

"We need to figure out whether he's a werewolf or not." Scott replies.

"Will you help him?" Indiana asks.

"Of course." Scott replies, pausing. "I shouldn't have bitten him but it was the only way of saving him."

"I'm not blaming you for it if that's what you think. I was just wondering if you're going to help him like you helped me." Indiana tells him.

"You'll need to help me as well, Indi." Scott inform. "Derek helped me control my wolf side then helped me with you. I won't be able to help him along."

"I was willing to help him either way, don't worry." Indiana replies. "Be honest, why the hell did you kidnap him?"

Scott shrugs. "I don't know, I panicked."

"Next time call Stiles for help or something." Indiana says, patting his shoulder and causing him to give her look.

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

Stiles pulls up to the school, parking the car where both him and Indiana hop out. The two junior are reluctant on her riding on the back of Scotts motorbike, afraid of her injuring herself badly despite the fact that she can heal due to being a werewolf.

Talking about the two boys, Scott parks up beside the two and pulls his helmet off. Both him and Stiles practically sprint away from their vehicles, leaving the young girl standing there clueless to what they're going to do.

Indiana decides to enter the school, turning a corner in one of the long hallways where she comes to a stop at the sight of both Scott and Stiles having trapped Liam in a corner and bothering the poor boy. Sighing at the two, Indi walks forwards until she finds herself standing in between her two brothers.

"We just met and you bit me!" Liam exclaims.

"The bite... The bite is a gift." Scott replies.

"Scott, stop. Please stop." Stiles pleas, turning to Liam. "We're trying time help you, you little runt."

"By kidnapping me?" Liam questions.

"Just to clarify, Scott kidnapped you. I aided and abetted." Stiles corrects, turning to see me beside him. "Indiana aided and abetted too."

"No, I didn't!" Indiana exclaims.

"Don't worry, I know you didn't." Liam says as he glances over at her.

"Liam, Indiana and I have gone through this before." Scott begins.

"Ah, yes. Expose one of my secrets, why don't you?" Indiana sarcastically comments.

Stiles grins at the girl, knowing she's caught onto his sarcasm for the whole time she's known him - happens to be her whole life. Indi's had sarcasm for ages, most people seeing it as rude unless they know her.

"Something's happening to you. Something big." Scott informs.

"Nothing's happening to me." Liam replies.

The blond big rips off his bandage to reveal that the wound has completely healed. Indiana sucks in a breath, knowing this means he's become a werewolf like herself. The three exchange glances at one another before turning and watching Liam walk away from them.

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

The young girl stands in between the two yellow school buses with her friends, who all happen to be juniors. Indiana hardly has any friends who are her age, afraid of getting close to them and losing them to the supernatural world somehow. The only person she's friends with that is her age is Mason, and hopefully Liam.

"I'm not sharing my basement." Malia argues.

"Actually, it's my basement." Lydia corrects. "And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time."

"Alright, shes still learning." Stiles defends.

"But we're going to use the boathouse for Liam. It's got support beams. We can chain him to one of them." Scott states.

"But how do we get him out to the lake house if he doesn't trust us?" Kira asks.

"We tell him there's a party and invite him." Lydia replies.

"So you're going to ask out a freshman?" Stiles questions, a hint of jealousy in his voice as he quickly covers it up.

"No, I'm done with teenage boys." Lydia replies. "Butttt there is someone else."

The group all turn and look at the youngest girl, causing Indi to raise a brow at them. They want her to lie to Liam and attempt to ask him to a fake party?

"No way." Indiana refuses, shaking her head. "I'm not lying to him."

"But he trusts you." Lydia states. "Please, Indi."

"No." Indiana repeats.

"Fine, if we're playing a trick on someone then we'll have to use the trickster." Lydia says. "Only because someone's being a party pooper."

Indiana scrunches her eyes shut as she sticks her tongue out at Lydia, the strawberry blonde jokingly narrowing her green eyes at her in response.

"No way." Kira also refuses.

"Please, Kira." Indiana begs. "He's in most of my classes, I'm not risking it becoming awkward because I tried inviting him to some fake party."

"You overthink too much." Scott comments.

"Shut up, you're the same." Indiana fires back. "Especially when it was with—"

The brunette cuts herself off, immediately falling silent. She was going to say Allison's name. Indiana's never been able to say her name without breaking down into tears. Allison was a sister to her, Stiles and Indi constantly joking that the hunter would be her sister-in-law if she married Scott.

Scott's eyes drift to the floor while Stiles reaches out and rubs Indiana's back gently, the both of them knowing whose name she was going to say. Indi simply gives Stiles a small smile, him returning it in hopes to comfort her.

"Fine, I will." Kira gives in.

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

Standing beside the blue jeep with Stiles and the two girls, Indiana watches her brother pull up in front of them with his green motorbike. He yet again refused her request of joining him on the vehicle, Stiles having dragged Indi over to his car and shoved her inside. The brown haired boy climbs off of his two wheeled vehicle, pulling his helmet off and hanging it onto the handles before walking over to them.

Kira hasn't arrived yet but Indiana can already take a guess and say that she's talking Liam's ear off. The noirette girl has a habit of rambling when she feels awkward or stressed, it can be annoying sometimes but that depends on what she's talking about.

"I just talked to Kira and she said she's on her way. She said it's all going fine." Scott informs

"No, it's not that. I have to tell you both something." Stiles says, glancing between the siblings. "I asked around about about Liam. I know why he got kicked out of his last school."

"This is going to be bad, isn't it?" Scott says.

"He kind of got into it with one of his teachers. And... This kid's got some serious anger issues." Stiles tells them.

"How serious?" Scott questions.

Stiles turns his phone to show the two a picture on his phone, explaining that the teachers car in the photo is after the blond boy took a crowbar to it. The blue car is severely damaged, the words 'this is your fault' carved into right side of the vehicle. The brunet returns his phone to his pocket, continuing to talk with Scott as they make their way inside. Malia places her chains down on the table in front of her.

Eventually, Kira and Liam walk through the front door. The blond boy catches sight of the group, clenching his jaw slightly in frustration before turning to Kira. She just swiftly apologises, not knowing what else to say.

"What the hell is this?" Liam asks.

"Think of it like an intervention. You have a problem, Liam." Stiles bluntly says.

"And we're the only ones that can help." Scott finishes.

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

The pack stand in the same main room of Lydia's lake house, all of them having just explained everything to Liam and what exactly each of them are.

"Werewolf... Werecoyote... Banshee... Fox?" Liam lists pointing at each person to make sure he's correct.

"Kitsune." Kira corrects. "But fox works too."

"Werewolf." Liam finishes, his blue eyes on Indi before he turns to Stiles. "What are you?"

"Uh, for a little while, I was possessed by an evil spirit. It was very evil." Stiles replies.

"What are you now?" Liam asks.

"Better? Um..." Stiles replies, coming out as more of a question as he glances around the room.

"Are those for me?" Liam asks, eyeing the chains on the table in front of the pack.

"No, they're for me." Malia replies, her eyes flashing electric blue at the freshman.

"How did you do that?" Liam asks, a hint of fear in his voice as it shakes.

"You'll learn." Scott replies. "But first, you need to get through the full moon."

"The moon's already out." Liam states.

Indiana listens to his heartbeat, noticing how it's rapidly increasing by the second. Scott and Malia notice it too, their eyes trained on the blond boy standing ahead of them.

"And you're starting to feel something, aren't you?" Scott asks.

"I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nutjobs." Liam snaps, pausing. "Apart from Indiana, she seems to be the only sane one here but you're making her out to be this werewolf."

"Liam, you have to listen to them." Indiana speaks up, her voice soft. "They're telling the truth."

The blond boy suddenly grips at his hair, yelling in pain as he begins to stumble in his stance. Indiana reaches forwards, grabbing ahold of his arms and steading him.

Multiple car headlights begin to shine through the white blinds as vehicles begin pulling up to the lake house. This brightens up the room slightly, but blinds the teenagers when it shines directly into their eyes.

"Did you tell someone about this?" Lydia asks.

"My friend Mason." Liam replies.

Indiana frowns slightly at his words for she didn't know he's friends with Mason too. But she remembers how she hasn't exactly spoken to Mason that much recently to see for herself.

"And who did Mason invite?" Stiles asks.

"Probably everyone." Indiana replies. "Mason loves the idea of attending parties, especially when it's hosted by people your age."

"Indiana's right. Everyone is here." Kira states, peering out of the blinds to look outside.

"Indi, Kira, help me get him to the boathouse." Scott instructs.

The three lift the blonde boy up off the ground, Malia growling at Stiles as she too begins to feel the full moon. But Indiana ignores it, continuing to hurry to the boathouse where she then watches her brother tie the new werewolf up to one of the support beams. Liam growls loudly as his eyes glow yellow like Indi's does.

The young boy manages to break free of the restraints, pouncing on top of Scott and growling down at him. The beta raises his hand to slash at the alpha when Kira suddenly hits him around the head with a wooden oar that she found from nearby. This causes Liam to fall unconscious beside Indiana.

"I didn't kill him, did I?" Kira asks, panicking slightly as she stares down at him with wide eyes.

"No, he's out cold." Scott replies.

Indiana sits down on the ground with a sigh, leaning against one of the dirty white walls as the two juniors chain the unconscious freshman up to the support beam once again.

After a couple of minutes, the sound of slow music is playing faintly against the loud booming one from above. Indi glancing up to see the two teenagers dancing while talking softly between themselves.

"I really hope you accept our help." Indiana mutters, glancing over at the boy.

After more minutes of sitting around and doing nothing, a growl is heard from beside the brunette. Her head snaps to the boy beside her to see Liam now awake, tugging at his chains as his eyes glow yellow once again.

"Are those chains going to hold him?" Kira asks.

"Uh. Yeah, I think. Definitely. He can't be that strong." Scott replies, clearly lying. "Indi, come over here."

Before his sister can move a muscle, Liam breaks free of his restraints just like before and roars loudly into the tense air. He then sprints forwards, breaking through a nearby window and entering the woods as the glass shards fall to the ground. Scott follows out the window shortly, leaving Indi standing there and debating whether to stay here with Kira or go help him.

"You should go help." Kira suggests. "He'll call us all nutjobs, but refuses to say anything bad about you."

"Are you sure?" Indiana asks. "I don't want you to be alone in the creepy place."

"It's okay, I'll go find Lydia." Kira replies. "Go on."

Indiana nods in response, jumping through the broken window and sprinting into the forest just like the other two werewolves did. An explosion is heard and a flash of light, Indi deciding to run cautiously towards it to find Chris Argent standing there with Scott by his side.

"Argent!" Indiana exclaims.

The young girl run into his arms, the adult wrapping his arms tightly around her small body as he picks her up. Argent told Indi that he's always thought of her as a second daughter, despite him disliking the fact she was a werewolf at first. He grew to be her father figure beside Sheriff Stilinski due to her and Allison being so close to one another.

"Hey, munchkin." Argent greets. "Long time no see, huh?"

Indiana laughs before shaking her head in response. The adult drops her back to the floor gently where she now stands beside her brother.

"Right, there's a clearing just north of here. All you have to do is corral him there. The rest is taken care of." Argent explains.

"What are you going to do?" Scott asks.

"He's your beta, Scott." Argent replies. "The better question is 'what are you going to do?'"

Scott sighs. "He won't listen to me."

"He will if you start using your own words." Argent replies.

The piercing sound of Liam screaming is heard, echoing throughout the forest. Argent drops something into Scotts hands, the true alpha simply nodding at the adult.

"Let me do this alone." Scott instructs.

Indiana nods before watching him run off. Argent and her slowly walking in the way he took off while talking to one another about France since he and Isaac left awhile ago. The two soon appear at a clearing where Scott is seen standing in front of Liam, the young boy having sweat beads drip down from his forehead. The both of them stay where they are, letting Scott solve this alone.

"What's happening to me?" Liam asks, panting loudly with fear.

"The same thing that happened to Indiana and I." Scott replies.

"They can't know about this." Liam sobs. "My mom, my stepdad... I cant do this to them again."

"What do you mean again?" Scott asks.

"I got kicked out of school. And I deserved it. The way they looked at me when they saw what I did to that car..." Liam explains.

"Liam, it's okay." Scott reassures.

"They can't see me like this." Liam sobs. "Like..."

"Like a monster?" Scott finishes.

Indiana feels her heart break as she watches the young boy sob in front of her brother only a few feet away. She too sometimes felt like a monster with the way she has to deal with things in order to survive, with the way she may appear to others. But that was in the past and Scott managed to get her away from those horrible thoughts.

"You're not a monster. You're a werewolf." Scott states, glowing his eyes red. "Like me."

Scott turns around to look at Argent and his sister, Liam slowly following his gaze. Indiana simply glows her eyes yellow as they meet Liam's blue eyes. The blond doesn't freak out, simply staring back at her as he continues panting loudly due to the full moon.

"Like Indiana." Scott finishes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 163 23
Derek Hale x OC Story Charlie Stilinksi, twin sister of Stiles Stilinski. Derek Hale, alpha werewolf. Two people that were totally different, yet mor...
86.1K 1.4K 14
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘐'𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰...
1.1M 29.9K 55
{Complete} Entering the supernatural world is hard enough, but getting knocked up by a potentially murderous one-night-stand? Well, that's just catas...
255K 6.3K 24
In which Derek and Emilia are finally getting the family they've always wanted, but happiness never lasts long in Beacon Hills. Derek Hale - season 3...