Blood and Steel

By Borisdeep69

Vorgen Galahad. A knight who is a member of the order of the Black Priors. Knights who are not bound to the c... More

Part 1 "On the Job"
Part 2 "Assignment"
Part 3 "Hard Water"
Part 4 "Brawl"
Part 5 "Just My Luck"
Part 6 "Home sweet home"
Part 7 "Farewell"
Part 8 "Warlords and Cowards"
Part 9 "Fishy"
Part 11 "YOU'RE BANNED"
Part 12 "Be kind to him"
Character BIO
Part 13 "Finding a Fugitive"
Part 14 "The kid"
Part 15 "Freedom"
Part 16 "The Blackstone Legion"
Part 17 "Animal"
Part 18 "A Man Can Dream"
Part 19 "The Scouts"
Part 20 "Valkenheim in winter"
Part 21 "Love?"
Part 22 "Drunk"
Part 23 "Wolves Among Sheep"
Part 24 "The Rabid Wolf"
Part 25 "Sacrifice"
Part 26 "Something to Remember Me by"
Part 27 "The Ritual"
Part 28 "A Familiar Face"
Part 29 "Back to The Roots"
Part 30 "The Dream"
Part 31 "The Cycle of Violence"
Part 32 "Raiding The Raiders"
CHARACTER BIO : UPDATED
Part 33 "Life Goes On"
Part 34 "Family"
Part 35 "Old Wounds"
Part 36 "The Angel of Death"
Part 37 "Memories"
Part 38 "Arrival"
Part 39 "Oh Cousin"
Part 40 "Family Reunion"
Part 41 "Wolf and Meat"
Part 42 "Just a Stranger"
Part 43 "Late Night Conversation"
Part 44 "Lunacy"
Part 45 "The Shady man"
Part 46 "Flowers"
Part 47 "Confrontation"
Part 48 "Cursed"
Part 49 "Dead Man Walking"
Part 50 "End up in Smoke"
Part 51 "Scarred"
Part 52 "Wounds of The Past"
Part 53 "Red Stains"
Part 54 "Knife to The Gut"
Part 55 "A Friendly Face"
Part 56 "Chivalry"
Part 57 "A White Lie"
Part 58 "Knowledge"
Part 59 "Unexpected Effects"
Part 60 "Father Dearest"
Part 61 "Just Have To say It"

Part 10 "And Stay Out!"

736 23 37
By Borisdeep69

Rubbing my eyes with my Gaunleted hand. I sighed while munching down the food i made.

Vorgen: "Can't sleep....No shit to do....unless......"

Timeskip barrack's Bar

Vorgen: "I hate myself.....do you ever hate yourself? I sure do! AAAAaaaahhh!!" *sobs* *hic*

Barkeeper:"I think that's enough drink for you, sir"

Vorgen: "What?! nonsense!! I can still drink! The two of you are making light of me. I can still drink a gallon or two!!"

Barkeeper : Nope, sorry can't give you more. Aren't you going to be on duty tomorrow?"

Vorgen: "So what? It's tomorrow!! The future me will take care of it. Now give me more or i will beat your.....uh....two....three....asses"

Barkeeper: "You're seeing triple....how can you even hit me with how drunk you are"

Vorgen: "I'll hit the three of yous. That'll work. Now give me more drink!! Please!! "

Barkeeper: "No...."

Vorgen: " Just two bottle then!! Here I'll even pay you for it"
I said as i toss him a small pouch of coin.

Barkeeper: "Fine....here two bottle of wine"

Vorgen: "Thank you!! Now i shall i go back to my humble abode"

Third person pov

Barkeeper: "Can you walk? I can ask someone to help walk you back to your place"

Vorgen: "No...i Got this"

Happy with the exchange. The knight gets up from his seat, walks to an exit.
With bottle in each hands. He walked in a zig zag pattern.

*Clang* His face hit a door

Vorgen: "Oh pardon me. After you sir"He said gesturing to the door.

Barkeeper: *Shakes head* "Funny fellow"

Exiting the bar into the courtyard. Water started to fall from the sky. He looked upwards, feeling droplets of rain seeping through his helmeted face. Giving feeling of comfort and empowerment to the drunk bastard. Like there's some surge of power and vigor seeping through his body.

Vorgen: "UUUWOOOHHH!! I LOVE YOU RAIN!!!!"

Holden Cross POV

Holden office

Captain: "There seems to be an attack about to happen on one of iron legion gates. We were asked to send some men to reinforce their defenses"

Holden: "More men we send there. And there won't be enough soldiers here considering we're running short on soldiers . We need our men to stay here."

Captain: "What course of action do you think is proper for this then? Are you just going to ignore their request for reinforcement on Harrowgate?"

Holden: "Of course not! I'm sending The new recruit of ours and my right hand man. "

Captain: "The warden?"

Holden: "She's pretty talented."

Captain: " Yes.... She has talent.....I've seen her practicing with our elites. But the Black prior...are you sure about sending him? All I've seen is him walking around the barracks, coming back from the forest, or drink in the bar, or committing stupid acts. He even barely speak"

Holden: "Then you haven't seen the real him.....he's actually pretty talkative when you get to know him.
Have you even seen him fought four vikings at a time. He was outnumbered yet he slaughtered them all."

Captain: "I'll believe it when i see it"

Holden: "Well believe what you want but I'm telling the truth"

"UUUUWOOOOOHHH!!! I LOVE YOU RAIN!!!" (In the distance)

Captain: "Jesus christ!! what was that?!"

A sudden shout was heard on the courtyard. I walked away from the warmap and peeked down through the window. Only to see a knight in the middle of a rain.

It was Vorgen......

His arms stretched to the sky. Holding a bottle of wine in each hand.

Vorgen: "THE POWER WITHIIIN!!!!WHOOO!!! YEAH!!" (in the distance)

Captain: "Isn't that him?"

Holden: "...........Yes"

After screaming at the top of his lungs. He fell and lied down on his back.

Back to Vorgen

Vorgen: "Yeesss......keep raining....... The gods are peeing on me hehehehehe......" *slurping noises*

People passing by gave him glances. But soon left hurrily.

Soldier: "what is he doing?"

Soldier2: ".....I'm scared"

Timeskip

Vorgen: "Ugh......my head...it feels like it's going to explode"

Mordred: "You must've had to much yesterday."

Vorgen: " I only had one"

Mordred: "What? Just one?"

Vorgen: "One shelf"

Modred: "Of course"

Vorgen: "And two bottle"

Mordred: "Why hasn't Holden banned you from drinking yet."

I shrugged at her comment and knocked on the door to Holden's office.

*Knock* * knock*

Holden: "Come in"

Entering Holden's office we boh are met with Holden stting behind his desk.

Vorgen: "You called us, sir?"

Holden: "Yes indeed. As you know, the vikings are more active these days. And now there's an attack on Harrowgate sanctuary. The Iron legion are holding them back the best they could-"

Vorgen: "You're sending us there to help them"

Holden: " You catch on quick, good.
The commander in charge, Stone will tell you what to do there. That is all, you're dismissed"

Timeskip Harrowgate sanctuary

*Mordred narrating*

"There are many legions. The iron legion is the greatest among them. But in Asfeld ,the Iron legion was about to be routed."

"Their commander, Stone needed an army. Holden cross sent, us."

Stone: "BlackStone! Where are our reinforcements?"

Mordred: "We're it"

With look of disappointment, stone was also perplexed. What was the Blackstone thinking? Sending two knights as reinforcement.

Stone: ".....Is this a joke?"

Vorgen: "Fuck you...."

Stone: *sigh* "Open the gate!"
He commanded a soldier to loosen the chain on the gates.

Vorgen: "Alright, Brothers!! Let's defend our land from those heretics!! Just like our forefathers once did "

"No surrender!! And if any man dies with a clean sword, I'LL RAPE HIS FUCKING CORPSE!!"

The soldiers all tensed up from hearing the outlandish statement from the knight. Thinking he must be bluffing.

Vorgen: "I'm fucking serious.....ain't the first time I'm going to commit necrophilia and it won't be the last"

Mordred: "Christ......"

The Gate is now fully opened. Making a loud booming sound from the fall. Showing the full scene of the battlefield.

Stone: "Lead us out, Blackstone. Goodluck!"

Vorgen: "NOW CHARGEE!!!!
TEACH THEM TRUE DAAARKNESSSSHHHH!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Blackprior Headquarter

Vortiger: "Hmm?"

Lorderius: "Is there something the matter my lord?"

Vortiger: "Right now.... I'm feeling proud. Like someone made me damn proud.
.
.
,
.
.
.
.
.
,
.
.
.
.
.

Back to Harrowgate sanctuary

Third person pov

Somehow from all the nonsense, vorgen has said he managed to raise the morale of the troops. Whether they're inspired from his speech or the threat he gave at the end.

Troops: "RAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

A troop of knights came sprawling out of the gates into the battle field. Followed behind them a Tall figure emerged. Pushing The horde of vikings with a massive shield.

(Ain't my art. My Arts are shit)

A sharp swing from the sword on his right hand sliced four vikings easily like a farmer cutting hays with their scythe.

Vorgen: "Tace Cortuum!!"

People died be it foes or allies. The smell of iron lingers the battlefield.
And at the center of it a knight is seen slaughtering the army in fornt of him. Seeing his valor in battle the Knights are inspired.

Vorgen:"KILL THEM!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!! "
"R E T A K E O U R L A N D!!!"

(TROOPS MORALE BOOSTED)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mordred POV

"Never though I'm seeing him leading an army. And he's damn good at it" I muttered under my breath.

Vorgen: "I got this, Pendragon!! Go secure those points for our archers!!"

Mordred: "Alright!!"

That guy should be able to handle it. Just gonna take this points and join them later.

Vorgen POV

Vorgen: "PUSH THEM BACK!! ADVANCE!!"

The soldiers are finally able to push the vikings. Slowly their numbers dwindled. But i know these are all just weaklings.....the strong ones are still out there.

Vorgen: "COME AT ME YOU FUCKS!!"

I shouted, smacking my shield with my sword. From afar A Raider is seen to be rushing towards......me.

Vorgen: "Oho?! You're approaching me?"

stampeding like a mad bull , he's preparing to charge at me and carry me like a sack of shit. Yeah i ain't gonna fall for that again.

Raider: "PU ERT DAUDUR"
(YOU'RE DEAD!!)

Putting my shield in front of me, i lowered my body and put my sword behind me (Full guard stance/ Bullwark stance) Preparing for the impact. Little did he know instead of facing his attack head on, I'm going to nullify it!!

Vorgen: *Grins*

Raider: "?!?!?!"

I crouched down under him and flipped him over with my shield like a goddamn Burger.

"AD PROFUNDIS!!"

Flying over me, he landed with a loud thud. Before he has a chance to recover i turned around and split his face in half with the swing of my sword.

*SCHLITT* *PSLLLORCH*

Lying dead with half a face, the other vikings watched in terror. Their faces looked like they never seen such brutality. Guess they thought the knights mellowed out. Oh how wrong they were.

Mordred: "Now!! Push them into the forest!!

The vikings slowly retreated into the forest. Their numbers Decreased a lot Making it easier for the soldiers to outnumber them.

???: "STOP!!"

A Tall woman with spear and small shield as her weapon appeared from the woods.

Vorgen: "UUULALA~ A Valkyrie you must be their leader.....Wait......I know you....you must be "Frida Gungnir" Oh man oh man!! I hit the JACKPOT!!!"

Frida: "I'll end that one"

So she got her eyes on me now.
Oh my......oh my my my~

Vorgen: "BOYS!! THAT ONE'S MINE!!"
*Points sword*

If i kill her the rest of them will scatter. Not to mention Vortiger is going to pay me handsomely for this.

Without any warning i lunged at her, trying to take her by suprise. As if she had seen it coming, she blocked my attack and countered it by stabbing my left shoulder.

Vorgen: "Son of a...BITCH!!"

Just a scratch, but still that goddamn hurt.

She then swing her spear downwards, i blocked it by punching it with shield. Her arm started shaking from the impact and almost gotten lose.

I throw a side heavy slash and feinted it, switching into a full charge using my shield.

Vorgen: "SIN DON CADIT!!"

She staggered from the shield bash, i then used that chance to throw a heavy attack at her.

She parried my attack and countered it back with a heavy side swing, i dodged back. The spear was an inch
Away from slitting my neck.
.
.
.
.
.
.
,
.
.
.
.
.

*Cut*

Ah.....my necklace......mother's.....

The necklace got cut off and fell to the ground. The Female viking looked at it and then stepped on it like it was dirt.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL
KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Third person POV

Vorgen: "RAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!"

Screaming at the top his lung, The battlefield was silenced. Both Allies and enemies stopped fighting.

With Rage, Vorgen Lunged at his enemy. He threw away his shield, abandoning his reason of defence.

With panic, the viking attacked with a forward thrust with her spear. Only to be dodged and grabbed with his left hand.

He pulled her spear to his side and slammed his head to her face.

*CLANG*

The headbutt made her loosen the grip on her spear. Vorgen then took her spear and stabbed her through the chest.

Frida: *Gasp*

Vorgen: *GROWL*

He lifted her up, blood gushing out of her chest. Impaled by the spear, she started Gasping for air.

She struggled and struggled to escape, but the strong arm that held her up had no sign of loosening.

Vorgen: "Heavy breathing"

He then stabbed the other end of the spear to the ground. Releasing his hold on the spear, he walked slowly to the side of the impaled victim.

Vorgen: "RAAGH!!"

Only to turn and chopped her head clean off with his sword.

*SCCHPLOOCH* *THUD*

Vorgen: *Snarl*

Her body went limp and Slowly started to slip down the spear. Leaving a bloodly mess on the ground.

Her head lied on the ground, still making inaudible groans. Picking her head up with his hand, he looked straight to her eyes.

Vorgen: "Still holding on? Great! suffer a little longer....."

Holding her up high, he showed the vikings the head of their leader.

Vorgen: "ANY OF YOU STILL WANNA DIE?"

Vikings: "VA-VALHALLA!!!

Vorgen: "So you have chosen death...KILL THEM!!!!"

Timeskip

Stone: "Not bad Blackstone.....not bad at all. Could have done it by myself but.....um...uh...is your friend alright there?"

Mordred: "Oh my god..."

The Vikings have been defeated. The aftermath of the battle is truly on the Knights favour, only leaving several injured.

Vorgen is seen still beating the body of the dead viking leader. Turning her corpse into a bloody mangled figure.

*SPLAT* *SPLORCH* *SLASH*

Mordred: "HEY Galahad!!"

Vorgen: THIS... *CHOPS* *CHOPS* BLOODY......WHORE!!!!!

Mordred: "VORGEN!!"

Vorgen: *SLASH* *SPLAT* ".............."

Mordred: "SHES DEAD WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT!!??"

The female knight then tried to pull the male off of the object of his hatred at the moment. She pulled his arm but he still remain unmoved.

Mordred: "VORGEN!! THATS.... *groans* ENOUGH!!!"

Vorgen: "LET GO OF ME!! I'M NOT FINISHED WITH THIS BITCH !!"

Mordred: "I need some help here!!"

Five men came to help, slowly but surely They managed to get Vorgen away from the mangled corpse.
Though he still put a strong resistance.

Mordred: "DRINK I NEED A DRINK"

Soldier: "Water?"

Mordred: "No you idiot!! Wine, rum, whatever!! Just need a strong one!!

Stone: " I have a little"

Mordred: "That would suffice"

She then pulled his head up and poured a little whisk of wine on his face. The wine slowly seeped through the holes on his helmet. Slowly he started to loosen up and dropped his sword.

Mordred: "Alright, you can let go of him"

*Thud*

He then kneeled, face down.

Mordred: "Have you calmed down?"

Vorgen: "Yes......."

Mordred POV

That really scared me, thank god that worked.

After seconds of silence, Slowy he started to get up and walked to the corpse.

He then picked up a necklace? A wolf fang as it's pendant.

After picking it up he stored it in his pocket.

Vorgen: *sigh* "All i need is the bastard's head" He said as he picked up the viking leaders head.

Pulling out a sack, he stored the head in there and whistled.

*Whistle*

*Flap* * flap* * flap*

A hawk flies down and latches onto his shoulder.

Vorgen: "Hello, beautiful."
*Gives piece of meat*
"you know what to do"

The hawk ate the meat then shrieked and grabbed the sack that Vorgen offered.

*Flap* *Flap* *Flap*

It then flew away with the bloody red sack.

Vorgen: "Better be fucking worth it....and now.....i need a damn drink...."

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 1.4K 38
Getting Isekai'd to another world is indeed awesome, especially embarking on an adventure as a hero to defeat the Demon King, who turns out to be a w...
971 89 21
It started as a pagan king who ruled over a land. Christianity was introduced and like the rest of the world it spread like wildfire. In rage the kin...
13.5K 434 28
The continuation of the story as it follows the lives of Argen Lorderius (The reader) and the inhabitants of the scarred lands from the Cataclysm, al...
6.2K 126 8
A lone spartan soldier is happened upon by Apollyon's Blackstones, hungry for revenge against the Vikings who slaughter his group he joins them.