WHEN YOU LOOK AT ME

By Anjiiii__

This is the story about the Mew and gulf... mew(22) who is a sharp shooter and has a great name in his field... More

NOTE
The Introduction
WHEN WE MET
Innocent Gulf
WHAT IS THIS FEELING
THINGS TO KNOW
THINGS CHANGE
WHAT HAPPENED
ONE STEP
EMOTIONS
DIFFICULTIES
DATE
CARING
SUPRISE
MOMENTS
TRACKING DOWN
D-DAY
CONSEQUENCES
PLAN
THE LIFE....
CLOSER
IS IT????
UNEASY
CONFESSION
TRUTH
MESSAGE TO YOU GUYS...
6 MONTHS LATER
REALLY!!!!
I CAN'T
LIKE A DREAM
WHAT'S GOING ON
ANNOUNCEMENT
SMILE...
WHAT'S WRONG!!
MY MEW
CAN'T BELIEVE
COME BACK PLEASE
OUR TIME
FINALLY MARRIED...💕
ANNOUNCEMENT
EPILOGUE

DOUBTS

4.9K 285 44
By Anjiiii__

Gulf was working in his office
It has been almost more than 1 month that gulf was working at RISO
Gulf was hardworking employee and he was very much appreciated by this seniors and co workers
Gulf was happy with his performance and he started to feel the perfect life being...
He had a well giving job and a loving boyfriend and good friends and colleagues as if he was living in a dream..

Gulf looked more glowing and his cheecks were soo cute that everyone around him loved him dearly..

"Gulf..."

A hand was rested on gulf shoulders as gulf was sitting on the chair and working on his desk..

The voice was soo close to gulf's ear..

"Mr. John..."
Gulf said looking at the computer

"So.. everything going well.."
John moved his hand more to place it more over gulf's neck and pulling him more closer..

Gulf felt very uncomfortable..

The fact is from the day one
Mr. John has been following gulf all around and he was not comfortable with that..
Gulf doesn't wanted any scene in his new working environment so he choose to ignore it and john will eventually stop..
But the more gulf ignored the more john came near him

Gulf never spoke about this to mew as he not wanted these little things to know about it... and he could handle these things on his own..

"So.. are you up for lunch gulf.."

"Well everyone is up for lunch sir..I will be there too.."

"Well.. I would like to ask you for dinner gulf.."

Gulf shook his shoulders to free him from John's hands and stood up...

"Well sir it's time for lunch... and I am sorry sir I have to say no for the dinner as my boyfriend is very possessive about me ..."

Gulf gave a respect nod and joined other colleagues who where heading for lunch...

"Gulf... you are pretty interesting...I don't care if you are taken or not... I will go on until I make you get laid..."

John gave a evil smile...

AT A ROOFTOP OF A BUILDING

Fiz and thong were already there at the rooftop waiting for someone...

"Why this guy is late..." fiz said in an angry tone..

"Calm down fiz he will be here soon.."
Thong tried to calm her down..

"Is he me who are you waiting for..."

A voice from the entrance of the rooftop said..

Both fiz and thong turned to look at the person..
The person smiled and moved forward towards them..

"Ai First..."
Fiz took her gun and cocked then pointed straight at first..

"Whoohooo...calm down.. calm down.. fiz"

"Shut the fuck up... "

Thong was trying to calm down fiz and was telling her to put the down down..

"Come on.. fiz I am cop and you are pointing gun at me.."

"So.. what if I want to shoot you here.."

First was constantly smiling and had a casual attitude...

"Put the gun down fiz.."
Mew said while walking towards them..

Mew came and stood near them..

"Fiz put the gun down..."
Fiz was fuming and was not putting her gun down..

Mew placed his hands on fiz gun and made it go down...

"What a friendship....I should make a movie out of it..."
First clapped and started laughing in a teasing way...

"Come on guys it was a joke..."
First said..

Mew fiz and thong reacted nothing to him...

"Hufffff....." first scoffed...

Suddenly he felt a fist on his face making him bleed at the corner of his lips...
Mew throwed a puch at first..hardly...

It took few seconds to regain his blurry image...

Then an another punch came from fiz to punch first on his stomach...

*cough .... cough...*
First coughed at the punch..

And the final call thong pushed him down to hit him... but first shouted...

"You fucking.... ungrateful... asshole bastards friends.... who hits their friend like this...."

The three stared at him as he was lying down and placing his hands over in a protecting way...

First opned his eyes and balanced to sit and relax a bit...

"Then.. which bastard friend doesn't even inform us that he had shifted here and never met us..." fiz shouted...

"One year fiz... fucking one year and he dint even call us..."
Mew said..

"Uiii... mew ... I am your best friend..." said first..

"Your were my best friend... not now.. by the way I dont know you.. ya.. I know you but as my boyfriends friend not as my friend "
Said mew in a sarcastic way..

"Guys..... ok.. it's my fault sorry...."
First said in a cute way hoping that worked..

They saw him and sighed...

"Ok.. curse me as much you guys can but please... let's go have lunch I am starving and it's my day off...." said first..

"Then die with starving..." fiz said..

AT THE RESTAURANT

They booked a private room for them to have lunch...
Fiz was holding the ice pack on first's mouth..

"Like you guys meeting me after so many years.. you guys should hug me instead you were just punching me and pointing guns at me..wohhh... what a lovely friend I have.." said first..

"Shut the fuck up... you dint even say you were here and you blame on us..." said thong..

Everyone stared at thong...

"When this guy started talking..????" Asked first..

"Apparently... it's a shocking for me too..." said fiz..

"Fiz.. did you know how did i got the help of the cops on Victoria's case..." asked mew..

Fiz had a shocking expression..
"Don't tell me it was him..."

Mew and first smiled...

"Dont smile you bastard..." fiz said my pressing the ice pack hard on first..

"Ya... its painful...." first winced in pain...

"You deserve it.... but mew how.."

"The day I went to drop gulf I saw first there.. at the time I was not sure that was him but the next day I went to the police station and met him.. this was shocked and he fucking embarrassed me in the middle of the station by hugging me...." said mew..

"Ofcourse... we guys met last time like the graduation party of the high school... after that we had been touch on phone for 1 year then everything stopped...I missd you...guys.."

Thong and fiz were giving and angry stare at mew and first...

"Guys relax I dint say it because I dint wanted gulf to know that we all knew first... but this bastard dint informed me about that gulf invited him to the party... and he knew that gulf was my boyfriend..." said mew my hitting first's forehead..

"I wanted to see his fucking reaction...ha ha ha ...." first busted in laughter...
Again no one followed...

"But mew I think you should say truth to gulf.. before he himself know.. if you tell him he wouldn't get that hurt but it will pain him a little.. but if he knows this from others that would even hurt him a lot.." said first

"I agree with first.." fiz said and thong noded..

" I will ... but I need sometime.. I am still not ready ... am just afraid to loose him.." said mew..

"Mew take your time but trust me gulf loves you a lot.. he always speaks about you every time he meets me..." Said first...
Mew just noded to him..

"So.. first you being a cop... but you applied for..." said fiz..

Thong interrupted and said..
"He is a NIS agent who is on undercover mission..."

"How did you know..." said first shockingly...

"Government database are easy to hack..." said thong...

They all noded in sync...

"Ya on a mission... I am government geek but I have friends from the illegal arena...yet I don't arrest them..." said first..

"Because that government sometime seeks help from these arenas for their work.."said mew in a attitude...

Actually these four were friends in high school... when gulf left the place new students were joined in high school... and mew's orphanage moved from their actual place..
They four where friends and knew everything about each other...

After They had their lunch... fiz and thong left early as fiz had something important to do....
And mew and first were alone in that room...

"What about him first...??"asked mew..

"Dont .. I dont wanna talk about him... just for your information he is in Russia that's all...."

"Ok... I wont.. lets go...and let me drop you..." said mew

"Hmm....ok" agreed first...

They paid the bill and left the place...

GULF AT THE OTHER RESTAURANT

John was sitting just across to gulf staring gulf like a beast who would eat him up..

Gulf was soo uncomfortable but he was distracting himself by taking with other colleagues and having lunch..

"Gulf.. last presentation was... too good.." Said one colleague...

"Thank you... next time I will try even better..." said gulf..

Gulf was polite and well mannered...

Suddenly he felt something on his feet and moving towards his upper leg..

Gulf looked at john and he was giving gulf a wicked smile...

Gulf realized that john was moving his leg on him...

Gulf felt like sick and he got up..
John got up a little to fix his sitting position...

"What happened gulf...???" Asked a colleague...

"Nothing I am just full and I think I should leave as I have pending work to finish... and this is my bill..." said gulf..

"No need the lunch is on me today..." said john...

"No sir... but I would like too..."

Gulf was cut off from his words when one colleague said...

"Come on gulf... Mr. John is treating us all... enjoy it..."

Gulf had no choice but to agree with them..

"Then thank you sir... I will be get going first..." gulf bowed a little to give them respect.. left the place..

After coming out of the restaurant... he was standing outside.... as one of the clients called him...

"Hmmm....ok...ok sir I will look into it...." words stopped when gulf suddenly say first and mew coming out the the restaurant together ..

They were standing close... Talking and laughing with each other...

Gulf heart sank he felt a ache in his heart..
"This is nothing gulf they must have met accidentally or may have became friends.... mew loves you..."
Gulf was hyperventilating a bit...

He immediately dailed mew's number as gulf saw both heading towards mew's car...

"Buzz....buzz..."

Gulf was watching everything from far distance...

Mew took his phone and saw gulf was calling him..

Mew stopped first and said..

"Gulf is calling let me take this..."

First noded and mew picked up the call...

"Hey... baby... " said mew..

"Hi..." said gulf..

"What happened.... you called..."

"Mew where are you...???? I mean I needed a file.. which I left at home...soo.. "

"Is that important... gulf.. actually I am out now..."

"No.. not that important... I guess I can scan and send the file to the seniors...."

"Ok...I am sorry gulf I was not able to help you..."

"Its ok.. mew I know you might be busy too...."

Mew paused for a moment... he was hesitating to say anything to gulf...

"Ya... I was out with someone...."

"With who mew... "

Mew closed his eyes as he was not able to answer to gulf...

"Ohhh....I am at my publishing company and with the CEO... soo..."

Gulf face fell... mew lied to him.... he was shocked to the core...

"Ok... mew see you at home.."

"By....." before mew could say gulf hanged up the phone...

Mew felt weird as gulf never do that...

Gulf was watching them..
mew and first as they both sat on the car and drove off from that place...

Gulf was shocked that mew lied and what was first doing with him...

"I know you love me...mew..."
Gulf eyes were tearing up with this whole situation....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 5.5K 36
This is the typical story of your boy next door. Gulf is a shy one and thinks himself as the most imperfect boy in every aspect. Little did he know...
212K 10K 26
Where Gulf is a university student and Mew is the CEO of one of the largest banks in Southeast Asia. What happens when Gulf becomes Mew's new persona...
60.8K 3.3K 43
Mew hasn't found an interest in the concept of love, not for a long time. He believes that love is an excessive thing, unnecessary and does not benef...
59.6K 3.6K 44
Gulf is an easy going guy. He is a fresher in the university along with his best friend Mild. He is SINGLE SINCE BIRTH. What will happen if he fells...