The Agent of Rainbow (Divisio...

By zman6474

Rainbow needs help within their fight against the White Masks. Can they get the help they so desperately need... More

Bio
Operator Video
Chapter 1
Explaination
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Thank you....
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Well.....
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 2

10.6K 103 121
By zman6474

Location: Hereford Base; Time 14:30

As we go into the the HQ of Team Rainbow, we can see the Director of Rainbow; Codenamed "Six" or as he prefers "Harry" watching the footage of (Y/N) clearing the bank back in Miami. He is very intrigued by what he sees and who this individual is. All that Harry knew was that he is ex-Navy SEAL who worked with Blackbeard and Valkyrie and that nothing much is known about him.

So Harry called in two Specialists that he knew could give him some insight to who the mysterious man can be. Those being Blackbeard and Valkyrie as he knew they served with him after he researched possibilities on who our main character is.

-To Blackbeard and Valkyrie-

Craig was enjoying a burger while chatting with Buck, Mozzie, Goyo, and Thatcher. Meghan was over in the female dorms chatting with all her girlfriends (not literally girlfriends) when the heard the intercom turn on.

Harry (intercom): Will Operators Blackbeard and Valkyrie please report to Harry's office.

When Craig heard this, he was confused, but went anyway after he finished eating and saying bye to his friends. Meghan too was confused by this.

Tina (Frost): Why are you being called to meet with Harry?

A/N note: I'm going to make it so when the operators speak, their name will be there while I put the operator's code name in ()

Meghan (Valkyrie): I dunno, I'll have to see what it's about. Hopefully, not a mission as we all are on our monthly weekend off.

Taina (Caveira): Well, the only way to find out is to getting going. Good luck.

Meghan: Yeah, no shit. Anyways, I'll leave ya guys be. I gotta get going to Harry's office.

And with that, Meghan leaves the female dorms and starts her way to Harry's office. She meets up with Craig outside. She asks him if he knows why they're down here and he doesn't know either.

Craig (Blackbeard): Anyways, let's head inside.

And with that, they did. They walked in and saw Harry watching the cam footage once again. Meghan coughed and that got Harry's attention. He stood up and started speaking.

Harry: Okay you two, don't worry, you aren't in trouble. I've called you guys here to see if you guys have heard of a certain (Y/N) (L/N).

Meghan and Craig were shocked because they have heard that name in years. Craig then spoke.

Craig: Yeah, we know him. He served with us during our team in the SEALs before we were recruited into Rainbow. He saved us from being killed, but was taken hostage by Al-Qatala. After that, we haven't heard anything from him. Why do you ask?

Harry: Well, he is alive and well, he managed to escape from those holding him hostage, but I need you two to take a look at some footage I've received from Aurelia about a potential candidate for a new Operator.

Harry proceeded to show them the bank cam footage of (Y/N) clearing the bank. Both of the Navy SEALs were shocked to see their friend alive and how efficient he was against the White Masks. They were sure that he was dead, but were happy to see their friend to be in good health.

Meghan + Craig: THAT WAS HIM!?!? WE THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD!

Harry: As you can plainly see, he's fine and that he knows his way around a weapon. Do you see why I am interested in attempting to recruit him for Rainbow?

Meghan: Yeah, I do.

Craig: Is (Y/N) the man who I heard was the guy to clear an entire bank out of hostiles?

Harry: Yes, he is. I made a few calls and Aurelia was able to tell me he's currently living in Miami, Florida and I had a suspicion about that watch on his wrist so I contacted President Clinton (Hillary Clinton is President in this, fight me) and she has confirmed that (Y/N) is a Agent for SHD or The Strategic Homeland Division. She has agreed to authorize Directive 51 for him only and granted him access to the ISAC systems so he can be able to join Rainbow should he choose to.

Craig + Meghan: So let us get this straight, (Y/N) is a member/Agent for the fabled/myth The Division!?!

Harry: Yes. And the reason I called you two down is so that you guys can help me approach him with the offer for him to join.

Meghan and Craig look at each other and nod.

Both: We're in.

Harry: Excellent. Get your gear and report back in 30 minutes, I'll have Jäger pilot the Chinook and plot a course for Miami International Airport.

Both: Yes sir!

And with that they left.

Meghan went to the women's locker room to retrieve her gear when she ran into FBI SWAT member, Eliza "Ash" Cohen. Ash started talking with Meghan.

Eliza (Ash): So where are you heading to and what was you being called to see Harry about?

Meghan: Well, I'm going to see an old friend of mine and see if we can recruit him into Rainbow.

Eliza: Who's your old friend and how do you know?

Meghan: Craig and I served with him back when we were still a part of the SEALs. He saved our lives by staying back to cover us while being taken captive after we left. He apparently survived and escaped and in now living in Miami so that's where we're heading.

Eliza: What's got Harry interested in him?

Meghan: He managed to clear an entire bank that had 30 White Masks in it by himself when he was turning in his paycheck and he is also a part of SHD or The Strategic Homeland Division.

Eliza: Wait, THE DIVISION IS REAL!?!? I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A MYTH!

Meghan: Same here, but it's real and we're getting a Division Agent as an Operator if he joins.

Eliza: Sweet, well, I'll let you continue with getting your gear.

-With Blackbeard-

Blackbeard went to the men's locker room to get his gear where he ran into the the rest of the FBI SWAT members; Jack "Pulse" Estrada, Miles "Castle" Campbell and Jordan "Thermite" Trace, and the only Secret Service member on Team Rainbow; Collinn "Warden" McKinley.

Collinn and Jack: Hey Craig, where you heading off to this time?

Craig: I'm heading with Harry and Valk to recruit a new operator for Team Rainbow. He's an old friend of mine from back in the SEALs.

Miles and Jordan: Sounds like you'll have fun.

Craig: Yeah, I hope so, especially considering the fact he's a Division Agent.

FBI SWAT: WHAT?!? THE DIVISION IS REAL?!?

Warden: Yeah, it is.

Craig: Wait, Collinn, how do you know it's real?

Collinn: Former Secret Service, remember?

All but Collinn: Yup, that makes more sense.

Craig: Anyways, I need to get my gear and get going to the heli. I'll see you guys when I get back if we get the new operator to join.

-to (Y/N)-
(I thought it's be a good idea of what the home I wanted them to have and makes sense to how the family wouldn't noticed the extra room built in the backyard)

(Y/N) can be seen relaxing in the backyard of his family home which he lives at with his mothers and sisters, drinking a bottle of Jack Daniels and eating a filet mignon when he notices something strange with his watch. He sees the Orange circle pop up on his watch with coordinations for Miami International Airport. He knows that it's time.

He heads down to the lower end of the yard and enters his code 6171996 to the secret room he had constructed when his family was out of the country and he was watching it for them. He heads in and grabs his body armor, gloves, holster, mask, backpack and knee pads.

(Ignore the weapons for now.)
He puts on the outfit that he had in the bio and goes to the armory...

Here is where I need help from you guys. What specialization and weapon combo will you guys want (Y/N) to grab to begin with? Only one specialization and weapon combo can be chosen, so choose wisely.

Firewall

Gunner

Demolitionist

Technician

Survivalist

Or Sharpshooter?

The M1911 is the handgun he'll always use.

But do you guys want him to start with the AK-M + M60 or UMP-45 + Super 90?

I'll let you guys decide for the next 2/3 days and see what has the most votes. See you next time - Z

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 470 25
(Started this book at the request of an Friend) Rainbow, The most elite Task Force In the world. Sworn an Oath to bring peace. Sworn an Oath to Destr...
62.7K 650 32
I do not own Rainbow Six Siege or any of the art used. This is my first fan fiction as well as reader insert so please let me know where I can improv...
132K 1K 27
A story of a soldier joining rainbow but with a difficult past. After coming back from Iran, Y/N has been hunted by The White Masks. Rainbow takes yo...
64.4K 779 38
Y/n Maddox is a SAS medic who was just invited to join Rainbow. After arriving at Hereford, Y/n meets various members of the Rainbow crew, including...