γ€ππžπ¬π­πŸπ«π’πžπ§π: A Brig...

By brightestalnilam

β€ͺ [COMPLETED] - a story where Bright and Win are childhood bestfriends, but Bright has no idea that Win secre... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 26

7.5K 330 140
By brightestalnilam

--Win Metawin--

Bright is literally strange right now, I don't know how to explain but he is not in his usual self because if he's in his usual self he wouldn't do that kind of stuffs to me like opening the car door for me, and then texting me that we should go have lunch together and then hanging out with me or more like kidnapping me on a Monday night. I don't really know if that's also strange for y'all since that's what a bestfriend should do right? I don't know, he became strange since that happened and now I am the center of attention here in our room because Bright just accompanied me here in our room, at first I really don't want him to drop from me off at my room because people will get the wrong impression especially to Gun and Gulf knowing that these two are so annoying but later on I just agreed because he felt bad for forcing me to go have lunch with him when in fact he didn't force me to go out and have lunch with me.

I went inside of our room with all eyes on me, I can't look back at them because I felt shy all of a sudden. I immediately went to my seat and looked at the floor, I don't know why am I acting like this but one thing is for sure, I can feel my own heart beating. I remained looking at floor and I'm planning to do that for the whole afternoon even if I knew that my neck would be hurt but Gulf just literally yelled besides my ear that I almost fell from my chair.

"WHAT THE FUCK GULF?!! Ghad you almost killed me." I screamed and I was even more shocked when the whole class looked at me and so is my teacher who is currently lecturing about something I really don't care. I said sorry and went back at my seat and glared at him. He just laughed and I became more annoyed to him.

"Why the hell did you do that? you almost made me meet St. Peter for goodness sake."

"It's because you really looked funny from here. Why are you even looking at the floor? hmm is that because of Bright?"

"Aish that's why I wouldn't want to tell it to you because you would definitely tease me."

"Of course I would but I'm really curious about what's happening between the two of you. What's the real score between you and Bright today?"

"I don't know."

"Why did Bright picked you up during lunch time and dropped you off after lunch? That was literally not him right?" He asked and didn't even bother to lower down his voice even if the professor already scolded them.

"I really don't know why he became like that."

"Does he still like her?"

"I don't know, maybe yes or maybe no. So please stop pestering me already because I'm trying to listen here." After I said that he just gave me a meaningful look and looked in front to listen to the professor's lecture.

I remained on my seat thinking about Gulf's last question 'Does he still like her?'. What if he really likes her and he's just hanging out with me because Earn is with Luke? or what if he's hanging out with me to made me help him court Earn? Did he really courted Earn or not? What if he'll dump me again after Earn decides to go out with Bright? What if his feelings never changed? What if...

Classes has just ended and I went out of my room with a heavy heart because of what I've been thinking inside the room awhile ago. While slowly walking towards the parking lot I heard Gulf shouting 'Oi Win! Good luck and use protection.' Aish this kid really is shameless. I immediately went to the parking lot and I saw Bright waiting outside his car.

"Hey are your ready to get kidnapped today?" He said. I smiled and also said,

"Yes hahaha." He smiled and opened the car door again for me.

"Well then go inside and let's leave for an adventure hahahaha." He said and I went inside of his car.

'seriously what's with you today?' I looked at him and gladly that question didn't escaped my mouth but that's the question I really wanted to ask him. He started the engine and we first drove off to a convenient store where he bought some foods and then later on drove off somewhere to an unfamiliar road. While driving, I couldn't take the silence anymore and asked Bright where are we actually going.

"Bright can you actually give me a single hint on where are we going? If not then I'll call the police." I jokingly said and he just laughed.

"No." He said and I glared at him and he just smiled and turned on the stereo. I looked at him as the familiar sound took over the whole atmosphere, does his stereo knows what song should it play according to the mood? The atmosphere became awkward when the song hits it's chorus part.

'I've got all that I need right here in the passenger's seat

oh and I can't keep me eyes on the road

knowing that she's inches from me.'

I couldn't looked at him and cleared my throat, "The song is really awkward haha let's change that Bright." I said because I could bare hearing the song any further.

"It was fine hahaha let's just listen to it." He said and I haven't had any choice but to listen to it as well hoping that it would end already.

After minutes of driving we finally arrived to an unfamiliar place, it was dark and you couldn't see any person walking or just sitting, it was so peaceful yet so tragically beautiful.

I went closer and found out that we are at the highest peak of the city and I can clearly see whole city shining so brightly because of the lights. I also looked up and it was the same as the other day, it also had too many stars glowing perfectly. I looked at Bright and he was standing at my back with the foods we bought earlier. We sat and silently ate the food without talking. After that we just sat there and felt the cold wind brushing through our skin and it sends shivers to my body. I grabbed my phone and remembered something, this was the place that Bright posted on his IG account years ago. I checked his IG account and I saw his post for confirmation, it is really this place. I looked at him and bravely said,

"Bright why did you bring me here?" I looked at him and got no answer. After that I questioned him again.

"And if I'm not mistaken this was the place you took a picture and posted on Instagram with a caption 'I'll bring you here someday'. Am I right?" I asked nervously thinking about every word that escaped my mouth, I feel like every word that I said brings me to the answer I wanted and for the closure. I slowly looked at him and he was already staring at me, I avoided his gaze because it was so intimidating and just waited for his answer.

"Yeah."

"I also remembered that you said before that you'll bring the person you like here. S-so did you already brought her here?" Did he already bring Earn here? But why did he brought me here today?

"I assume you already know the answer." He smiled and I got confused. What answer? That he already brought Earn here before? I felt sad all of a sudden.

"D-did you brought Earn here?" I nervously asked. It's now or never Win, ask him yourself to get the answer you want.

He didn't answered instead he grabbed his phone and I think he's playing. So he already brought Earn here? There's really no chance for me to be liked by him. I guess it's really over.

"I-i guess you did brought her here—" He didn't let me finish my sentence when he looked at me and pressed his lips against mine. I was shocked, this is already our second kiss under the same sky and bright stars. I gently closed my eyes and responded to the kiss, I don't know why I'm doing this knowing that he likes Earn but it really feels so right. I just found my arms clinging on his neck and after seconds I pulled out to catch some air.

"W-what's the meaning of that Bright?" I can't look straight into his eyes.

"Check your IG account." He simply said.

I opened my IG account curiously and I was shocked at what I just saw, a picture of me looking at the city lights with a caption stating "he's finally here with me."

I couldn't believe what I just saw. Bright likes me?! If this is a dream then please don't wake me up. I don't know what should I feel right now. I am curious like why? When? How? What about her?

"I suppose you're confused right now specially because we're best friends and both guys but I really believe at the quote saying 'love has no gender'. Maybe you're probably asking when, I also don't know Off just made me realize how stupid I am for not realizing my feelings for you sooner but he advised me to do the right thing and I guess this was it. I know you are really shocked by now and couldn't stop asking if how about Earn but we never really dated nor courted her, maybe I never really liked her or maybe I was just fascinated by her and got pressured because I am the only one who's single in our group. So Win I know that I already know you since we're best friends but please let me have a chance to know each other more. I just realized that I really liked you and didn't missed the chance to confess. God how to actually say this, uhm c-can we get to know each other more?" 

I couldn't really believe what I just heard, is he confessing? Damn I can't breathe. I looked at him and a tear fell from my eye,

"Of course we can, I liked you for a long time now and there's no way that I'll say no."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.6K 27
what happens when win married his crush who hates him? In this hate to love journey let's know what win learn in his life Best rankings #1 in 2gethe...
144K 6.3K 16
It all started with a bet - that Bright Vachirawit, the most popular kid in school, would be able to win the heart of the school's outcast, Metawin...
86.4K 3.6K 17
"Tine .....u really want to marry me huh ..?" "Ahh yes Sarawat...." "I don't think that I can give u the happiness of being my wife cuz I already lov...
32.2K 2.3K 31
Bright has an accident but somehow is saved. But his legs get paralyzed because of which his girlfriend leaves him. Though heartbroken, he is determi...