Im a villainess that is desti...

By gla1zed

Im Stella De- oh wait....i was Stella Devan right now im reborn as a baby and u might be wondering how i got... More

Ch. 1 Goodbye Earth
Ch. 2 Eleanor Zira Crysantia
ch. 3 Magic
Ch. 4 Im The Villainess!
ch. 5 Surviving plan!
Ch. 6 my fiancee
Ch. 7 Baby dragon?!
Ch. 8 My birthday.
Ch. 9 Mystique Academy
Ch.10 1st day
Ch. 11 Meeting the heroine
Ch. 12 Lilian Dosett
Ch. 13 New friend?
Ch. 14 Alastair
Ch. 15 Date
Ch. 16 The Ball
Ch. 17 Tournament
Ch. 18 Tournament #2
Ch. 19 Tournament #3
Ch. 20
Ch. 21 Apology
Ch.22 Goodbye
Ch. 23 Spy
CH. 24 Past
Ch. 26 Compass
Ch. 27 Dream?
Ch.29 Back at last
Ch. 29 Trap
Ch. 30 Mine
Ch. 31
Ch. 32 Emperor
Ch. 33 Island
Ch. 34 lost memories
Ch. 35 Memories
Ch. 36 Falling
Ch. 37
Ch. 38 Ocean blue eyes
CH. 39 Don't leave
Ch. 40 Sleeping Beauty
Ch. 41 A fool
Ch. 42 Dead
Ch. 43 Back for good
Ch. 44
Ch. 45 Dead
Ch. 46 Sacrifice
Ch. 47 Baby boy
Ch. 48 Betrayal
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51 Hani
Ch. 52 Blessing
Extra #1
Extra #2

Ch.25 War

5K 224 6
By gla1zed

"My lady, you need to get up." Emma opened the curtains and attempted to get the blanket off of me. I fluttered my eyes half open and spoke with a lazy voice "Why? It's still so early.."

"Your father and brother are going to war." I sat up straight and look at Emma with a surprised look.

"What do you mean?" I asked still bewildered while Emma brushed my hair and pushed me to go in the bath as she dressed me up without answering my question.

"The Duke and Duchess are already ready they are waiting for you in the carriage." Emma stated as we walked down the hallway as i calmed my heart from the shock.

The carriage was soon in our view, I elegantly walked down the staircase as our people gathered to bid the duke and our knights farewell as they fight for our country(Kingdom).

"Father what's the meaning of this?" I sat down beside my mother and looked at father and Constantine as we headed to the capital where the rest of the countrymen and knights who will fight together with them are.

"The emperor stated that we send more people to fight in war cause there isn't enough." My father stated while calmly looking at me, Constantine nodded as i felt my heart filled up with worry.

"This is all just too soon..I haven't prepared handkerchiefs for both of you." I look down at my hands feeling regret that i cant give them anything in return for them to fight.

"Is it really that urgent?" I looked back at father as my mom held back her tears that were threatening to fall. Seeing as there is no answer i began to think how many people's lives could be lost in that war..

We sat there in silence drowned in our own thoughts. Then our family name was announced and i snap back to reality and saw that we were now in the capital.

I got out of the carriage and was in a shock to see hundreds or more people were gathered with their horses amongst them are my friend, Charles, Hugo, and Alastair.

"Be sure to come back safely alright?" I said while my brother and father engulfed me and my mother into a big warm hug as they said alright. Me and my brother left my dad and mom alone to say goodbye as we approached our friends.

"Why are you guys also going there? You aren't knights right?" They chuckled at what i said.

"All men/boys that are capable enough are sent off to war to fight." Hugo said while looking at the 11-14 year old boys.

"How could the emperor also include little kids?!" I scoffed.

"Because they have magic powers." Alastair said while ruffling my hair. I stopped Alastair's hand and looked at the kids with worry and said, "But still, they're still kids..."

"Aren't you a kid yourself?" Alastair said while Charles gave the kids food for their journey.

"I'm already 16!" I huffed proudly, it's almost been a year since this war has been going on. I'm tempted to go there myself and help them but I'm afraid my mother would faint at this ridiculous idea i have.

"A-and my little brother is only 15!!! How can they send off kids!" I shook my head at my brother ruffled my hair and said, "Don't worry sis! Your brother is powerful!" He said while puffing out his chest. I laughed at him as my father announced it was time to go.

I hugged all of them and told to them to be careful as they got on their horse and waved us goodbye. After a while i consoled my mother who was teary eyed and went home.

"Welcome back Duchess, Young lady." The maids and the butler bowed as we got out of our carriage and went inside.

"Mother, Don't you think it's ridiculous that only men are going to war?" I said while my mother wiped her tears she looked at me shock and said, " What do you mean Zira?"

"I mean that women should also go to war were as strong and capable as them. What's the use of women's magic if we cant use them for war?" My mother's jaw dropped open as soon as i finished my sentence.

"Zira...They say that women should be elegant and graceful and don't have to worry about anything. We don't have to do anything, we let the men do their work and we do ours." My mom said regaining her composure as she laughed.

"What exactly is 'our' work?" My mother combed her fingers through my hair fixing it as she spoke in a gentle manner.

"Our work is to welcome our family home, chat with the other ladies, and participate in events that could boost your family's reputation." I shook my head and said "Can't I also wield a weapon and fight for our country? I also want to change the country for the better, I want everyone to be free and happy."

My mother shook her head softly and laughed," Zira you don't have to worry about that, that's not our duty to take part in."

"Bu--" I was cut in by my mom interrupting me." No buts Zira, I know what you could do though."

My mother gave me checks and smiled warmly while saying, "You can go explore town with Emma and maybe you can donate some money to those who need it, Those are our work."

She walked away giggling while covering her mouth with her fan. I stared at 5 checks in my hand and wondered on what I'll do with it.

"Emma let's go." I went back outside with Emma behind me. I stopped and turned to Emma, "Emma you should walk beside me."

"I shouldn't, I can't do that my lady." Emma said while bowing her head, I shake my head and linked my arms with Emma as we walk down the streets.

"My lady I'm not supposed to do this." Emma said while struggling to unlink her arms with mine, i giggled while looking through the buildings. "Don't worry about it Emma, This is my order, You can't oppose your masters order can you?"

"I suppose i can't" Emma said while giving me a slight smile. "Whoa! It's the 3rd time I've seen you smile! Your smile is so pretty!" I fangirl over her smile as she look down while saying thank you.

"What are they doing?"

"Aren't they being too cruel?"

"Tsk they should've paid their debt.."

Huh? What are they doing? "Emma let's go over their." I pointed to a crowd who is circling someone.

"My lady it's crowded you might get hurt." I laughed while pulling Emma and said, " Don't worry you'll protect me!" Rather i wont be hurt, Whats the use of magic if it can't be used?

We squeezed in through the crowd and my heart sank at the scene I'm witnessing.

"What? Yo still wont pay ya debt?" A buff man shouted while poking an old man who was hugging an old woman with a bat. The old man and woman shivered as they were on the ground full of bruises and cuts.

"Isn't that too much?!" I whispered at Emma as Emma shook her head signalling for me not to do anything.

"W-we already payed last week.." The old man's said while shivering and kneeling down to the buff man and the other 2 guys at the back.

"What ya mean?! Yer think that could compensate for your wife's bill?" The buff man said while the other guys laughed.

"B-but you didn't cure her.." The old man said slowly as he coughed.

"Who cares? Yer wasted our time and polluted our clinic, yer wife is bound to die anyways," The buff man laughed together with the 2 guys.

"W-were so-sorry...We only have 4 coppers left.." The old woman said with a very breathy voice as she teared up.

"Ha! Yer really asking for it!" The buff man held the bat high and before it could hit the elderly couple who were hugging themselves preparing for it i stopped it with my dark magic.

"What do you think your doing?! Hitting an elderly couple in broad daylight!" I shouted with my fist clenched as i emitted a dark aura. I went up front the elderly couple as they stared up at me in shock while  crying.

"huh?! A girl? Pft-- Can yer see this?" The buff man looked at the other 2 guys while laughing and they all started to laugh while the audience whispered to each other.

"What is that girl doing?"

"Isn't she too reckless?"

"Poor her, how can she be so stupid.."

Anger filled up my heart as i heard the town people's whispers. How can they just watch as an elderly couple is beaten to their..death?!

"Listen here girly, yer better go back home and stop pretending to be a hero kay?" The guy 1 said while laughing. I stood my ground and didn't budge. Emma's face paled as she tried to pull me away.

"Hah! Look at her! Look er don't usually hit girl especially a pretty one but yer gettin in my nerves!" The buff man scoffed as he tried to hit me with the bat, The town people held their breath while some closed their eyes but their was no sound of pain only the cries of the elderly couple.

I held my hands up high while i stopped the bat from touching me, a dark aura emitted from my body that made the gangsters freeze.

"Huh?!" The buff man tried to move the bat but it wont budge.

"Bern what'ya doing bud? Ain't you gonna hit her?" Guy 1 said seeing as Bern wouldn't budge.

"I'm trying to, Hit her Ata." Ata came at me but before he could land his fist his body froze at the spot. The town people were shocked at this mysterious lady who had the courage to stand up to the 3 gangsters.

"Whatya doin to mah buddies!" Guy 2 yelled as he tried to come at me with a metal rod and as the crowd expected he froze too.

"Hey! Release us!" Bern said struggling to move his mouth. I gave them a smile that made them and the crowd shiver. I then slowly close my hands mid way and they all let out a painful scream as they felt their bones breaking.

"W-were sorry please release us!!!" The Bern guy shouted while crying as he let out another scream that could make others have nightmares.

"AUGHHHHHHH! HEELP! AAGHHHHH!" They kept screaming as the anger in my heart didn't ease up as i stared at the elderly couple full of bruises, cuts and maybe broken bones. I noticed Emma wasn't here anymore.

"There!! Over here!" Emma shouted while pointing to the crowd then the guards came into the circle as they gave a pitiful expression to the 3 gangsters.

I disperse my magic and made them fall with their broken bones, i stared at them with a cold gaze as i spoke in a noble manner.

"Apologize." I held my chin high as the guards still didn't know what to do.

"Augh--w-were so-sorry!" They kneeled in front of me. I scoffed at them which made their body cold.

"Not me. Them." I pointed at the elderly couple while they were struggling to get up.

"We-were sorry, ple-please forgive us!!" All three of them said in unison while the crowd whispered again.

"Who is she?"

"How kind of her to protect them."

"They shouldn't have beaten the old couple."

The elderly couple froze with their words as they saw the 3 gangsters kneeling to them. The elderly couple nodded their heads and i scanned the crowd.

"Have they killed?" I spoke in an overbearing manner that no one could oppose. They whispered to each other none of them dare to speak up in fear of getting killed. Then a girl about 13 said while stuttering.

"T-they have..They killed my mother." The little girl said while crying.

"Mine too..They killed my little brother.." A man said while looking at them with a scornful gaze.

Soon some confessed that they saw it happen but not daring to speak up. The 3 gangsters blood became cold as they knew their fate. While i on the other hand is filled with rage, how can they just watch while someone could've been murdered?!

I gaze over the crowd with a cold gaze then back to the gangsters then the guards.

"Lady Chrysantia were at your service." The 5 guards bowed down and the crowd became shocked at my name. I gave the 3 gangsters a hateful gaze before turning to the elderly couple and helping them up, i turned to the guards and said,

"Kill them, and let them burn with their sins."  Before walking away. The crowd felt relieved that their town could be safe again and looked at me with an admirable gaze.

They're all the same...Despicable.

(AN)

So i haven't posted in a week and a half...uh...I have no excuses....*runs*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 2.8K 41
°Status: Complete / Under editing° ° After dying in a house fire, Aria got reincarnated as the daughter of Duke Callista. Lady Aderi Nova Callista. A...
3M 249K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
167K 7.5K 91
Zoella's last memory was when she drowned in the lake but suddenly she found herself in a strange world. A world where magic and mythical creatures e...
1.1M 27.3K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...