Hp one shots

By unamedherofhardzello

OH MY GOD DON'T READ THIS ITS SO CRINGEY I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS 12-13 PLS ITS SO BAD THERE ARE SO MANY MISTAK... More

Welcome!
𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑠"
𝙿.𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑡"
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 -"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑦"
𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝐷𝑢𝑟𝑚𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔"
𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐! 𝚂.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑟"
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟷 - "𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒"
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟸 - "𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒"
1 𝚃.𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚜 𝚡 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑓𝑜𝑦"
𝙹𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚡 𝚅𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚝
1 𝙶𝚒𝚗.𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
1 𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟷
1 𝚁.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
2 𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙪𝙨, 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙖, 𝙏𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮/𝙣 - 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
2 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙲.𝙳𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
my prefrences book
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟸
3 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟹
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝚀.𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚙𝚝𝟺 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
4 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
5 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
Harry x Slughorn 🤪🤪

2 𝚂.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

2K 30 20
By unamedherofhardzello

This isn't young Sirius! And it's a mash up of the book and movie

Y/n Pettigrew is Peter's little sister and Sirius' best friend. This is after the potters deaths.

Y/M/N = your marauders name

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
3rd person POV:

2nd of November 1981

Y/n was getting home from work. She had a lot of weird stares at ministry, leaving her wondering what it was. Placing her bag on the countertop, the woman made her way to the shower, desperate to get rid of the stress of the day.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After having a shower and getting dressed, y/n went to the lounge room and sat in a grand armchair next to the window. A few minutes into reading 'Murder On The Orient Express' an unfamiliar owl flew into her house, perching itself on her coffee table to put the package down, then flying back out the window. That was weird. Y/n thought to herself, picking up the mysterious package and hesitantly open it up. Hopefully it's just the Order.

Inside the package there was a letter addressed to: Miss Y/n Pettigrew. And the newest edition of the Daily Prophet. The woman opened up the the newspaper, her eyes darted to the bold headline: 'You-know-who disappears!'. Y/n quickly turned the thin pieces of paper to page 3 where a big picture of the Potter's residence was moving across the paper. Small paragraph pockets were scattered around the page, each with there own little headline. The 1-year-old who lived?, You-know-who destroyed?, Potter family found dead, Black a murderer?. But one bold line stood out above them all...

Lone finger found, identified as Peter Pettigrew.

Y/n's eyes flicked down to that one paragraph and started reading it:

Lone finger found at murder scene identified as one of Peter Pettigrew, a close friend of the Potter's and their murderer, Sirius Black.

Y/n couldn't believe Sirius would do such a thing. He was always the most excited about seeing Harry, their son! James and Sirius were closer than brothers and he adored Lily. It doesn't add up.

Peter Pettigrew, older child out of two and only son of Cynthia and Charles Pettigrew and older brother of y/n Pettigrew. Peter was 21 and went to school with Sirius Black (murderer), James Potter (victim) and Lily Potter neé Evans (victim). He and the others involved in the killing graduated in 1978, all from Gryffindor house and James being a star quidditch player.

Black is believed to be working with you-know-who for some time now, based on his family's history with the dark arts, (his younger brother Regulus Black of course went missing in late 1978). Sirius was disowned by the Black family while at school, so Mr Orion Black and his wife, Mrs. Walburga Black did not want to be interviewed on the matter.

Sirius would never do such a thing! He worked with the Order, with Dumbledore! Surely he would have known if Sirius was working with Voldemort...

The magical law enforcement (Aurors) said that Black was ruthless when it came to the murders of the 12 muggles and long-time friend Peter Pettigrew, having believed to disembody Pettigrew on the scene and purposely leave only a finger. The Aurors aren't sure yet where Black hid the rest of Mr Pettigrew's body but are working on it at the moment.

Peter Pettigrew was dead. Her big brother was dead. Her best friend Sirius was the murderer. Y/n couldn't believe it.

She flipped through the rest of the newspaper for any more little mention of the incident, but found nothing. Closing the paper, y/n reached out for the letter and opened it slowly.

Dear y/n,

As you probably know from the newspaper I sent you with this letter (read the newspaper first). Peter is dead, and Sirius is the killer. Both James and Lily are gone too. Harry is alright. Somehow he escaped Voldemort with only a scar on his forehead.

I know this might be a bit of a shock to the system, but we have nothing to help us believe Sirius didn't kill James and Lily. I'd like to believe he didn't, or was under the imperious curse, but there's nothing that is saying that's true. The Order is doing a full investigation into this (without the ministry knowing), searching the house and doing anonymous accounts with witnesses or residents nearby to see if anything is proof Sirius didn't commit the murder or give away the Potter's location to Voldemort. We've found nothing so far.

As for Harry, Dumbledore has decided to send him to live with Lily's sister, Petunia and her family in the muggle world, away from the chaos that will probably surround him and his name for the rest of his life. They've already started calling him 'the boy who lived' so I agree with Dumbledore on that one. He's also saying there's some sort of magic that means Harry is only safe with Petunia?

And yes, Sirius was to be his godfather and you his godmother, but as I said before, Dumbledore wants him in the Muggle World.

McGonagal has asked me if you wanted to take up the role as 2nd Potions teacher? Along side Severus Snape (You've always gotten along better with Snape than the rest of us). Send me an owl back with your answer.

I'm sorry about Peter.

Love,

Moony.

Y/n reread the letter multiple times, hoping there to be a secret message in between the words. She found nothing.

Potions teacher? With Severus? Sounds fun.
Y/n was always good at Potions, Snape's only challenger while they were at Hogwarts.

Y/n started writing her response:

Dear Moony,

Tell McGonagall I would love to take up Potions teacher beside Severus. And tell Severus (if he's there) that he's got a challenger again for the better Potions master. And also that I will be changing my last name to L/n so that I don't get pitied by everyone I meet.

What you told me about Peter and Sirius, is that all you're allowed to tell me? Or is that all you know? Because I feel like I'm probably the one person who deserves to know everything about this since it's my brother and best friend!

Y/n was getting angry now and was furiously writing on the paper whatever she thought of.

And I'm glad Harry's being taken to the muggle world. He'll hopefully have a better, more normal childhood there, (though I'm not sure about Petunia because at Lily and James' wedding she wasn't very nice to anyone of magical abilities). But if he does need to come back to the Wizarding world in the future, tell Dumbledore I'll gladly take him in.

Lots of love,

Y/M/N

Y/n called over her owl, Hercule and sent him to take the letter to Remus.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Next day:

Dear y/m/n,

I'm glad you've taken up the role of Potions with Snape, (if you stay there long enough you could see Harry when he starts Hogwarts). McGonagall says she's very happy and excited to have you as a fellow teacher.

Quote: "it'll be nice to have someone more interesting to talk to instead of Sybil Trelawney trying to depict my future with her oh so 'magical' tea leaves 3 times every day."
- McGonagall

And about the Godrics Hollow murder, unfortunately that's all I know. If Dumbledore and the rest know anything else, they haven't told me.

No need to reply, I'll see you in a few days!

Love,

Moony

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Harry's 3rd year

Y/n's POV:

So it turns out Harry is like James, constantly in some sort of danger and pulls his friends into it to.

First year, he defeats Professor Quirrell, who had Voldemort on the back of his heady he whole year. So it's funny to think that the Weasley twins were technically hitting Voldemort in the face with snow balls when they were aiming for Quirrell.

Second year, he finds the chamber of secrets, destory's Tom Riddle's (young Voldemort) diary and saves Ron's little sister all while slaying a giant basalisk.

Now third year, were he's being told by Professor Trelawney that he's going to die because of some tea leaves being wet tea leaves and sticking to the bottom of a cup. Spots a black dog in the muggle world, who ends up being Sirius 'checking' on him and Lupin is the DADA teacher. Why is this year getting weirder and weirder?

"Y/n?" I hear a voice ask me. I was in the shrieking shack along with Harry, Ron and Hermione. Also Lupin and Sirius, but he's yet to acknowledge me . I turn from Ron, who was lying on the ground with a broken leg to see "Peter?" Well, my brother's alive. Add that to the list of things this year. "Peter you ASSHOLE!" I stomp up to him and slap him around the face. "Yeah! Go y/n!" Sirius cheers.
I slap him as well. "Shut up." I tell them.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"PETER YOU COWARD! GET BACK HERE!" I yelled at the rat sprinting towards the forest. "Remus! Did you take your potion today?!" I heard Sirius yell at the man morphing into a werewolf. "KIDS GET BEHIND SEVERUS!" I ordered. Severus looked at me confused. 'What?' I mouthed before running to help Sirius with Remus.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
(A/n: i don't actually remember what happens in this part so go with it)

I was walking back to the castle with Severus, the students had already gone before us so it was just us.

"He shouldn't be teaching here!" Severus argued, patching up a scrape he got from the whooping willow. "I know but it's not his fault!" "He didn't take the potion!" "He was helping an innocent man!" I argued back. "You just taking his side because Sirius was your husband or whatever!" "He's NOT my husband." I grumbled. "Y/n I need to talk to you." Sirius approached us, glaring at Severus.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Harry's POV:

I was talking to Ron and Hermione about how she knew Lupin was a werewolf and didn't tell us and how Sirius Black wasn't a murderer. My head was spinning with questions I wanted to ask Sirius. I looked back and saw Professor L/n and Sirius walking together talking. I decided I may as well ask both of them. "I'll catch up with you in the common room." I told them. Ron and Hermione nodded and walked off, I made my way back down the hill to the two adults.

"Professor." I greeted her. "Hello Harry, is there something you need?" She asked. "Yes, I have questions, for both you and Sirius." Sirius nodded at y/n then signalled for me to follow him.

"First thing you need to know Harry is that y/n may be the sister of Peter but she does not work for Voldemort, nor do I." Sirius informed me. I nodded. "I know, did you really think Sirius killed all those people?" I asked. Sirius looked at her pleadingly. "There was no evidence that he didn't kill those people. But no, I didn't believe he did." Sirius relaxes. "He's too soft." "I am not soft!" He argued. "Yes you are." She Professor said. After a few more questions and small arguments between them, I asked Sirius whether he was really my godfather. "Well, I was supposed to be. Before I was accused of murder and y/n was, well, is your godmother."

"Awesome. Can I please pass potions?" I pleaded. "Only if you got the questions right." "But I'm your godson! Can't you just boost it up a little?" I asked. "I'll see what I can do." She smiled. Sirius laughed at our conversation and hugged y/n. "Since your my godmother, do I called you y/n or still Professor?" "I don't care Potter." "Cool."

I grinned and ran back to Hermione and Ron.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I've been writing so much this week (I'm a slow writer) that I've sort of lost interest in this one shot so idk how to end it. And LUCKY YOU I did 4 one shots in one week.

Words: 2043

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 1.1K 51
as the title suggests, these are a collection of imagines/ one shots featuring harry potter characters. i strongly support reader request and will up...
4K 43 11
(I HARDLY GET CHANCE TO WRITE ANYMORE SO IM SORRY IF THIS SEEMS A SHORT ONE!!) These are all just some random oneshots that I came up with on the spo...
17.4K 536 13
I have been recently obsessed with these two and have decided to make an oneshot book for them, since not a lot of people have done so. All of these...
89.1K 1K 39
The name and cover says it all. No longer continued *Cover not drawn by me* The first ones are awful but i promise they get better on the later chap...