๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ & ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ โ”โ” ๐˜ด. ๐˜ด...

By DEVILLSDIOR

๐“ND THUS WITH A KISS SHE DIES where roxy salvatore comes to beacon hills to find happiness but is instea... More

๐“šISS & ๐“šILL.
๐“ŸROLOGUE.
๐“CT ๐“žNE โ”โ” future nostalgia.
02, tiny but mighty
03, it's raining men
04, our deformed potato baby
05, twilight days
06, illusionist
07, dog parents
08, tainted blood
09, 1991's graduating year's prom
10, fallen angel

01, go johnny go!

6.8K 222 320
By DEVILLSDIOR

( 𝒐𝒏𝒆, go johnny go! )

ROXY SALVATORE WAS NOT A POSITIVE PERSON.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 speech about how horrible her brother's lives were, wasn't lost on the youngest Salvatore. From they were children, Roxy was their person, they weren't hers. She preferred to hide in the shadows to take out her sorrows, her brothers had other mechanisms. Stefan was to ignore everyone around him and Damon's was to project onto her.

"I'm so sick of your attitude!" Damon spits out. "I'm finally happy and your just trying to ruin it, just like with everything you do. Everything you touch, you destroy. Why do you think mom left?" he says with red eyes. "It wasn't because she ran away with Julian, she left because she couldn't stand looking at you for another day. You are the reason our family is dystroyed," he screams taking another gulp of his bourbon.

The Mystic Falls gang had just found out that Lily fucking Salvatore, yes the dead one that everyone thought had died when they were children - that one - would choose, by her own free will, to stay with and consider another whole group of people, family. She would rather forget the kids that she birthed and leave then with someone who treated them like rag dolls, to get a second chance at life, and then they fight amongst themselves for their own chance at happiness. A wonderful family dynamic if you ask me.

Why was Roxy the one getting yelled at and yet Elena's the one crying? It makes no sense. But that's how it works in Mystic Falls. While everyone else is dying or you know, being told that they are the reason that your family was destroyed. Elena is always the first priority.

When everything had settled down, meaning Damon had collapsed on the couch, holding his bottle of bourbon for dear life and Stefan had calmed Elena down and they were fast asleep on his bed, Roxy started to go on 'my daily hunting spree.' Just like every other night she pretended that Damon's words never hurt her, that she was stronger than her brothers. Damon and Stefan were never the best with controlling themselves, human or vampire versions of themselves.

Roxy however could control her blood lust, sorta, and that she could control her emotions, sorta. She was no Caroline, but she was better then her brothers and that was good enough for her. Has she had moments where she wanted to rip Ric's arms off and make him eat them, yeah. Has she had moments where she's slaughtered entire villages because she was in a mood, yeah, maybe. But all of that aside, she hasn't done anything like that in years, I mean Damon snapped Matt's neck just last week (not that anyone minded), so, I don't see a problem.

But these last few years, probably the worst of her life, she had to wonder, what was the point of having her emotions on. Katherine, contrary to popular belief, was the best fake friend that a girl could ever had. The girl still consider her to be a snake but, she was such a strong woman, and yet she never really had her emotions off, she was still human, and she was proud of it. Roxy didn't want to turn them off here because everyone would torture her and try to make her turn it back on again.

So she hunts in the darkness of the night. Very Dracula-esk. Blah blah blah. People, couples especially, love to walk around the streets at midnight. Don't they know that maybe a mountain lion might just suck their blood. When Damon first came here, he told her that the council, the o so very smart council, told the news that there was a mountain lion on the loose, does that even happen and why did people believe it?

She was done with Damon, she was done with Stefan and she sure as hell done with Elena crying all the time. There's nothing left for her here. Their mom's gone - legitimately this time, like genuinely dead dead, their father has been dead for a while so no need to worry about his abusive tendencies, trauma with jazz hands, Damon and Stefan will be fighting over Elena and she will pretend to be oblivious to it all and risk her life for no reason.

A couple, one she'd seem roaming the halls of Mystic Falls High School. A jock and a nerd, so cute. Too bad they were dying today. Roxy come out from behind the bushes like fox and compelled them to keep quiet. Usually she liked to hear their painful screams, but it'll alert of the Scooby Doo Gang and that just takes the fun out of all of it. Blood is just a high for her. Imagine drugs without the dangers of killing you, don't do drugs kids, that's the sort of high a vampire get when they drink human blood. It's like this insatiable need that's never truely fulfilled.

She went back home with a plan in mind. Home. What a subjective thing.

She walked past the living room and saw Damon passed out on the couch.

Did I really ruin our family?

If I just didn't live, would everyone been happier?

It didn't matter, she's not going to be here soon anyways, and maybe, just maybe she'll be happy for once, but even she's not that bad of a person that she would just abandon them, well not yet, it depends on who it is. Caroline is the sweetest person or vampire anyone had ever met. Not going to lie, Bonnie irked her sometimes but she deserves a goodbye, who knows, she might not ever see her again. A goodbye forever, she hoped not, but a goodbye nonetheless.

𝗥𝗢𝗫𝗬 𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 doorbell to the Forbes place repeatedly, trying to wake up Caroline. The little 'ding' starting its own repeated sequence, I think she broke it.

"I'm coming, I'm coming gosh, your going to wake up the entire street," she heard from inside the walls.

"Who is it?" A tired Bonnie awakens. Two birds, one stone.

Caroline and Bonnie, Roxy would consider them her only real friends in Mystic Falls. Ever since she came to this godforsaken town, by Damon's command, Caroline and her just clicked. Bonnie and Roxy was a bit of a bumpy road. Roxy though she was a bitch and Bonnie she I was a psycho who killed people, until she killed a person and then she started liking her... Roxy not so much but hey, it's better having a witch on your side than against you.

Caroline opens the door with a tired smile, and bed hair. "Roxy?" She says confused. "What are you doing here?"

"I just can't do it anymore," she announce with a sad smile. She eyes the bags in her hand and car on the road behind her. Her brows furrow and she steps out of her house, onto the porch, where Bonnie had also joined her. There was no going back.

If they didn't know about what happens with Damon, Stefan and Elena, they would've surely chained her down and given her aneurisms until she told them that she was thinking like a decapitated frog but they knew this day was coming. "And your sure you want to do this," Bonnie says while preparing for the spell to make her untraceable from any other witches.

"I'm sure," she says confidently.

"Ok you say that but as one of your best friends, are you completely 100% sure sure?" Caroline says with glossy eyes.

"Yes Caroline, I am."

After she says goodbye to them, she had one last stop to make. Kai. Yes, her only other friend in this town a literal sociopath. But don't we all get a little sociopathic sometimes, I mean not to the scale of trying to kill your siblings, but a little crazy. Don't judge her, they both hate each other but that's why she likes to believe they're good friends. Wait no, that's a lie, he's really hot, that's why she kept him around and now they're friends. Almost to the scale of Caroline.

4 months after Bonnie and her got stuck in the prison world, they met Kai and they learned that, that hell hole was created especially for him after he flat out murdered his family, they, well Bonnie, didn't exactly want to let him out. When they were about to get out, Kai shot Roxy and long story short, Bonnie was able to escape however the young Salvatore wasn't so lucky.

Over the 2ish or so weeks that she was trapped in there, her and Kai got to know each other more. Mostly they had an understanding that our families didn't really like us that much, but they- well he, had finally found their way home and they began their lifelong friendship. He had found an apartment just on the border of Mystic Falls and she got into her old school Cadillac - similar to Damon's - and drive off to the border of town.

She arrived at his apartment and kept knocking on the door repeatedly. "What!" he growls, his eyes borderline ready to murder.

"I know that I'm the highlight of your day, but you don't have to act all excited," she says pushing her way into his modern home. He had decorated his entire home so much, that it looks like an IKEA. The only thing a little off was the tacky brown leather couch he had in the middle of the brick apartment facing the tv, which was stuck onto the wall.

"I genuinely despise you, I should've left you in the prison world," he sighs, shutting the door with a 'slam'.

"I told you to leave me there but you're then one who dragged me back to this world, so you have no one to blame but yourself," she sits down on the worn down couch.

"Ok first of all, I would just like to say that I hate you and second - why are you here at three in the morning?!"

"Gosh you don't need to shout, I would just like to say that I have come to make your dreams comes true," Roxy says standing up and giving a slight bow.

"You're finally going to have sex with me. Oh this is am-" he says with pure glee.

"Stop talking. Do you have a bucket anywhere I think I'm gonna vomit," she paused. "I'm leaving Mystic Falls."

He blinked a few times averting his gaze from me to the 'Ghost' CD he has placed on his coffee table. He had weird obsession with it, actually he forced her to watch it, it wasn't that bad but she had a reputation and an ego to protect.

"What?" he whispers shakily.

"I can't do it anymore Kai, I just can't," she whispered, a small chuckle broke from her lips, playing with the ends of her hair.

"So your leaving me- Mystic Falls," his voice raw.

"Kai, my own family don't care about me, I just ca- I know that you don't agree with this but, there's no more threats in Mystic Falls anymore, we're done, it's all over, happily ever after... for everyone. It's time I find my own." She was doing this to finally live for herself once again.

"You know that I love you right? I will always be with you," he says seriously. She just went to hug him. Nothing needs to be said, all she knew that while she was leaving for her own happily ever after, she had some good times trying to help others find theirs. "Wherever you end up, just don't forget about me, cause if you do, I'll rip your spleen out," he murmured, kissing the top of her head.

"But you can survive without a spleen?" She said reminiscing of the time that she had first met him.

"Exactly if you forget me I will torture until my very last breath," he boyishly smirked.

"I don't doubt it," she laughed.

After she said her goodbye, she made her way back to her car and just started to drive down the road. Making her way past the 'Leaving Mystic Falls' sign, she turned her music up loud, feeling the wind in her hair and the moonlight bouncing off her blond locks. After stopping and starting for about 1 and 1/2 days she arrived in the sunny state of California, or is that Los Angeles, I don't know I forgot but she arrived in California.

She made her way to a town called 'Beacon Hills'.

Sounds like a town with absolutely no supernatural anything.

No vampires

No witches

No murderous heretics

And no werewolves.

A new start.

( authors note. )

if you read this before it was edited
...no you didn't <3 also i know this
chapter is very cringy, i literally want to
jump off a cliff every time i think about this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4.5K 42
Y/n Hale is Derek's younger sister who goes to Beacon Hills High school. She has fallen for the sarcastic stiles stilinski but he is pineing after Ly...
365K 10.9K 36
Iษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ Sแด‹สสŸแด€ส€ Mแด„Cแด€สŸสŸ า“ษชษดแด…s สŸแดแด แด‡ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ า“แดส€แด แดา“ Lสแด…ษชแด€ Mแด€ส€แด›ษชษดs สแดแดœษดษขแด‡ส€ sษชsแด›แด‡ส€. ------------------------------ BOOK 1 SEASON 1 + 2 [Fem!OC x Fem...
77.2K 3.3K 27
โคทโ˜…๐”Ÿ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ "We uh... We just kissed." "Yep." "Wanna do it again?" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข TEEN WOLF , stiles stilinski seasons 4-6 teen wolf: the movie ยฉf4brays 2...
17K 577 45
One kiss changed everything. After defeating Dahlia thanks to the devious minds of Jessica Gilbert and Klaus Mikaelson, Jessica was excited to finall...