Word Vomit

بواسطة AnairaG72

a collection/compilation of short stories, rants, prose, and poetry. Disclaimer! All the pictures r not mine... المزيد

Monster
Nights
to nowhere from here
why do we stay in bloody broken homes?
shatter
Colors
Five
Formalities
what home is not
Reminders
i dislike riding trains
Peculiarity
best for u
mother
Feel
shifting
regrets
The Fallout
Too
Nights ii.
Admit it
A Mess
Cowards
free fall
dear gods,
raincloud
Me too
You
Burn
Signs
thoughts of a heartbroken cannibal
my father's woman
Why
Golden Rule
u can't

our little world

3 0 0
بواسطة AnairaG72

I forgot how liberating it felt, sitting at the rooftop of the rundown shack on the 5th block. True, for some people it was nothing but a mere filthy shack filled with dusty, unwanted antiques and broken pieces of glass and wood but for us, it was our special place on earth.

It served as a hideout when your drunk father tries to beat you up and when my beloved mother would try to tie me up to a random, blonde-haired bimbo she'd meet at the church or the local market.

Basically, you'd sit at the rooftop and rant about your abusive father and I'd tell you about my mentally tormenting mother. You and I both had issues, ran from them, and sat at the rooftop until dawn would come to signal us goodbye.

Day in, day out, you'd come with new bruises on your frail, skinny body. Day in and day out, I'd come to the shack with a much stronger hope that one day, you'd color your hair blonde.

No one knew, even we were ignorant, the fact that the shack -the rooftop existed for you and I. Existed as our transport to a world of our own.

But day in, day out, I'd come to the the shack -no longer as eager as I used to be. Day in and day out, I'd wait knowing you wouldn't be able to come.

No one knew, even I were ignorant, the fact that the shack -the home we thought existed, was no longer enough for you. And that you needed more than a hideout, a home, and me.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

38K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
297K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
17.7K 594 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong