Promise Never to fall in-love...

Door Kerisha14iceqween

Highest rankings- #3 reassurance #6 hurtful words #14 adults #1 for kerrie Phoebe's just a normal teen or... Meer

Before you start reading....
PART 1:: Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19::Characters
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 45

192 8 0
Door Kerisha14iceqween

Phoebe's POV

Last night with Brent was almost intimate and I can't believe myself for letting him touch me. He's the first person to ever go that close to my womanly area. I lost myself in him again, we can't seem to stay away from each other even if we try.
"Now go before I finger the fuck out of you"

His dirty harmonic words invades my mind,its the first time he has ever said or done that to me and I must stupidly admit that I loved it. My hormones were sky high and so was his for me.
And every other chicks.
She had to get in the way to make me feel insecure.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" I tell Bri who is half asleep, I smile at her peaceful face and search for my toiletry. No, no, no. This can't be happening,I track back to last night blushing as I go along and it hits me. I left it in his bathroom,panic fills me. I can't go face him not after last night because something always happens when we get touchy.

Suck it up Phoebe.
I take slow strides down the hall to his bathroom,when I'm finally there I knock on the door but no one answers. I place my ear against the door listening for the running of water but there was none. Relief washes over me as I open the door to find it empty.

I scan the room for my toiletry and spot it on the counter,butterflies make their way in my stomach as I walk over and retrieve it.
"Brent" I pant.
"Shhh it's the last time I'm going to be able touch you let me savor it" he whispers into my ear.

*Ahem*
The sound of someone clearing their throat makes me jump,I look around only to see him in only a towel hanging too low on his waist. He leans onto the doorpost studying me then looks over at the counter,probably rethinking the night like I was.

"I just came for my toiletry" I say holding up the bag to him,he looks tired and dehydrated with dark circles underneath his eyes. Why does he have to drink and do himself like this everyday? My heart begins to ache.

"I'm gonna leave you to it" I say awkwardly,he nods and steps aside my eyes move to his perfectly defined body once more as I pass him. He smells of no other than....mint of course. I'm glad he didn't make any gruesome remarks about last night as I walk back to Bri's room.

I take a ten minutes shower and change into a pair of jeans and white t-shirt. I make my way downstairs with my little belongings meeting up with Bri who is actually making breakfast. I sit on one of the chairs at the island and watch as she watches cooking shows on YouTube.

"Oh my God!!" She screams dropping the fork she had in her hand when she spots me.
"Am I that hideous?" I ask with a smug smirk.
"Ha-ha" she rolls her eyes.
"What are you making?" I ask looking at the deformed thing in the frying pan.

"Pancakes" she says smiling. I nod as she puts one into a plate handing it to me. I fish for a fork in one of the drawers while telling her that I have to leave early because I have to and help dad. She agrees and says she wants to come along I agree and cut a piece of the pancake.

I shove it in my mouth nearly throwing it back up.
"So how is it?" She asks nervously. I take out a napkin and place it to my mouth.
"Hmmmm. Am you...yeah" I scratch the back of my neck.
"Is it that awful be honest" she warns pointing the fork at me.

"Yeah...it's something alright" I admit she sigh.
"But there's always room for improvement don't give up" I say trying to cheer her up.

She gives me a small sad smile and puts both the fork and pan in the sink.
"What do you say if I give you practice?" I ask watching as her eyes light up.
"Heck yeah every Friday after school and you can sleep over" she cheers I don't want to burst her bubble so I nod. She's taking this way too far I mean here with him.

"Now go before I finger the fuck out of you"
His unclean words invades my mind making my stomach turn in the most satisfying way. What would it feel like to- No Phoebe get a grip of yourself you aren't on speaking terms.
Much less making out terms.
My subconscious mocks me and I roll my eyes.

"Ready?" I ask her.
"Yeah just let me change real quick" she says taking off her apron and rushing up the stairs. I walk over to the fridge looking for the smoothie and cupcakes I made but there're gone. A smile makes it way to my lips. What did he have to say about them?

I know for sure Bri didn't eat anymore of the cupcakes last night not this morning neither did I. I bend down to retrieve a water from the fridge when I hear heavy footsteps.

Brent's POV

I feel like shit and I'm so dehydrated,I get out of bed stripping off my clothes and covering myself with a towel I carried with me last night. Last night shit. I remember her moaning my name as I suck on her skin on the verge of fingering her.

Shit I did it again, I got drunk and made out with her. I'm not gonna lie I wanted to take her right there and then on that counter top. My mind went crazy just knowing that she's naked underneath that damn towel that refused to fall. I walk out of my room and head to my second bathroom in this house.

The door is open I figured it was mom but it wasn't it's her. I clear my throat to get her attention as she was staring at the counter with her toiletry in hand. I know she liked that I almost touched her. She jumps and my eyes shift to the counter again remembering last night just like her.

"I came for my toiletry" she says holding it up to show me. Her eyes study me and I know she's trying to read me but she can't no one can.

"I'm gonna leave you to it" she says awkwardly, I nod stepping aside to give her room to pass as she's passed I don't miss as my eyes gawk at her body. She's in white leggings and a loose t-shirt,she walks down the hall carrying her strawberry scent with her.

I take a twenty minutes shower to try and sober myself up from last nights drinking. I stand infront of the mirror. I look at my now less drupe and dark circle face in the mirror but my mind goes back to her every damn time leaving me so damn senseless.

I need to stop thinking about her now.
Why not stop touching her then?
My fucked up subconscious asks I roll my eyes and walk to my room. Everywhere is filled with memories of her on my bed that night when I came in drunk again and kissed her.

I take out a white t-shirt from my closet and black jeans and put on my boots. I walk downstairs when Bri's door closes,I stride towards the kitchen my heavy boots hitting against the concrete.

The scene I saw next has my mouth gape, open fricking wide. Phoebe's bending down searching for something inside of the fridge. I run my eyes up and down her body taking in the beauty for sideways.

She emerges from out of the fridge with a water bottle in hand. She looks my way and nearly drops the bottle from her hands. I look away walking over to the fridge to fish for a water myself,when I find it I open the cap and place it to my lips downing it in a few gulps then taking out another.

"Ready" Bri comes in and froze when she saw the two of us in one room.
"Yeah let's go" Phoebe says walking the other way but not before glimpsing at me.
"Diner" Bri says to me as if I give a fuck. They walk out of the house leaving me at the island.

Phoebe's POV

"Did he say anything to you?" Bri questions.
No she but she was moaning his name last night though.
My cunning subconscious say,I blush deep and shake my head at her.

"Ok" she shrugs paying attention to the road ahead. We arrived a few minutes later and immediately started working.

"What can I get you?" I ask a pink haired woman while placing my pencil on the paper. She looks at me from head to toe scoffing I literally bite my tongue to avoid saying anything to her.

"A smoothie with no ice" she says rolling her eyes, I give her a force smile and turn on my heel.
"Wait you know what I want ice in it along with a salad" she sassily remarks. I nod and start walking towards the kitchen.

"Order for Miss.Priss bitch table four" I tell Bri slapping the order onto the counter.
"What's wrong?" She arches her brow.
"Nothing it's all good" I assure her,she nods with a smirk on her face.
"I'll be giving her the order personally" she says grinning while placing the smoothie onto the tray.

My eyes widen as I shake my head rapidly.
"No Bri you-" she's already at the woman's table.
"Oops I'm so sorry" she says to the pink hair woman as she 'accidentally' drops her drink on her clothes. Everyone's eyes are now on them and I can't help but giggle.

"You bitch" she freaks looking at her tank top that is now covered in smoothie.
"Oh you mean the same bitch that you have to come to her fathers place to eat because you can't cook shit. You don't even look like you're financially stable hoe" I rush over and put my hand over her mouth and draw her towards the kitchen while apologizing to the other customers.

"What the hell Bri" I laugh.
"Someone needed to show that slut some manners" she says slut shaming the girl. I roll my eyes at her then give her a thank you hug before going back to work. No one had a problem with what Bri did and I'm glad because that woman deserved it as mean as it sounds.

The bell to the front door rings signifying that there's someone coming in while we are closing. I look up immediately stop wiping the counter.
"Do you have an order for one more?" He asks,my breath hitches as he walks over to where I'm standing.

"Yeah" I say rushing into the kitchen without taking his order but I already know what he wants. I come back out with a burger and a smoothie,he hands the money to me and I hesitantly take it then move over to the cash register.

"Hey B are you-" Bri stops talking when she sees her brother.
"What are you doing here?" She asks him,he rolls his eyes at her and steps out. Relief and disappointment washes over me when I see the look on Bri's face. She stood up for me today so it's fair to do the same even if the person and I aren't on speaking terms.

I march out of the diner like a woman with a  mission in search for him,I spot him ready to enter his car. Here goes.

Brent's POV

I felt hungry after not eating for the entire day because of this damn hangover. I grab my car keys and make my way to the only damn diner that sell good quality food. When I enter into the diner the damn annoying bell rings.

She stops her movement to look at who's there.
"Do you have an order for one more?" I ask walking over to where she's standing wiping a table.
"Yeah" she answers and rushes into the kitchen without taking my order. I take the opportunity to look around the place it's the same as how it was when I came in here the first time.

She comes back out a few seconds later handing me a smoothie and a burger. How did she even know what I wanted? I hand her the money, she hesitantly takes it and walks over to the cash register.

"Hey B are you-" Bri stops talking when she sees me,she eyes the two of us keenly.
"What are you doing here?" She asks,is she blind? Instead of answering her I roll my eyes and walk out. I walk up to my car about to open the door when she shouts my name.

"Brent!!" She walks up to me and stands three feet away.
"What do you want?" I ask annoyed.
"That's no way to speak to your sister" she argues.
"It's none of your business is it?" I take a step towards her,she fidgets her confidence gone.
"No but she was just asking-"
"...a stupid question" I say proving a point.

"It's not fair how you treat her she cried so many times because of you" she's shouting making my headache worse. She drives me fucking crazy.
I take two more steps filling the gap between us. Her breath hitches.

"Tell me the real reason why you are out here" I press.
"F-for Bri" she's stubborn,I know why she came and I want to get it out of her.
"Tell me" I demand,she looks away from me.
"Just as I thought" I give her a smug smirk.

"I know you came to talk about last night when I almost finger fucked you in my bathroom on that counter," I torcher her and watch as she swallows hard.
"When I sucked on your skin causing you to moan my name......admit that's what you came out here to talk about" I urge her.

She looks flushed as I tell her what she wants to hear and what she really wants to talk about.
"You know what Brent. Yes I fucking moan your damn name,yes I almost made you finger me on the counter top but this isn't about me it's about your sister who's hurting because of you. You should be ashamed of yourself" she spits and turns around to walk away.

"Oh and you know what.....you are really a dick I should've listen" she's on the verge of crying I can see it in her glistening green eyes as she turns and walk away. She's strong I must say.
"Yeah I guess you fucking should have" I growl at her. She's so damn obnoxious. This shit always happens when we get damn touchy.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3K 98 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
28.9K 4.3K 58
Book 1 of From Ours To Yours Triology ABOUT THE BOOK Two strangers complete opposites of each other fall in love. But the life is not easy, non...
441 11 46
Love. Love is such a strong word. Love is something you feel for someone you truly care about. Right? So is love ever possible to feel for someone th...