Promise Never to fall in-love...

By Kerisha14iceqween

Highest rankings- #3 reassurance #6 hurtful words #14 adults #1 for kerrie Phoebe's just a normal teen or... More

Before you start reading....
PART 1:: Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19::Characters
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 41

179 6 0
By Kerisha14iceqween

Phoebe's POV

"And now here I am crying like an idiot" I sniff wiping my nose with the sleeve of my sweater. Bri makes a disgusted face but doesn't judge me when I told her what happened yesterday. Nothing hurts more than being rejected by someone you have immense feelings for.
"You can say it," I tell her,my lips trembling.
"Say what?" She asks as if she doesn't know what I'm talking about.
"I told you so. Go ahead say it" I sassily remark.
"Are you hearing yourself right now. Do you think that I would really judge you for not listening to me or crying" she scoffs obviously hurt by
my words.

I'm taking my ignorance out on her when I'm supposed to be taking it out on him. He did this to me and I should've listen when she and even him tell me to stay clear. But I thought I could help him come out of his dark place but I'm proven wrong.
"I'm sorry" I mumble.
"It's ok I understand" she says hugging me to her chest.

"I'm so naïve;so foolish to even think he would like me back. It's all in novels not real life. I'm so stupid" I cuss at myself for being such an idiot.
"Shhhhh. Don't you dare call yourself an idiot you are the most selfless person there is and you know that even Brent.....sorry" she says apologizing for calling his name. I nod. She's really pissed off with her brother but I don't want that nor do I want to get in the way of their relationship.

"It's ok; don't be mad at him please" I tell her. She must think that I'm an idiot for saying that but I just don't want anymore trouble.
"Why? look at what the fuck he did" she stands up carrying her warmth away with her. She tug at her hair in annoyance just like her brother does. Bri will only remind me of Brent and that's what I don't want right now.
"Bri it's ok I just don't want to cause any trouble" say trying to calm her down. I love my best friend and this is one of the reasons why,she always defends me.

"You won't be causing any trouble trust me because it's already there I thought he learnt his damn lesson last time" she says the end more to herself.
"What do you mean?" I question tucking my curls behind my hair.
"Nothing" she tries to brush it off.
"What is it that you aren't telling me?" I press.
"It's nothing ok just leave it" even though she's angry she still looks out for her brother and I respect that.
"Let's talk about something else" I tell her and her shoulders relax.
"Ok. Are you coming to the beach party tonight?" She asks.

I've totally forgotten about that and I didn't inform dad before he left either.
"I'm not in the mood to be around anyone right now" I say blowing down. She nods her head in understanding but I know it won't end there.
"First of all missy;you weren't together. Second of all you need to stop mopping around and get the fuck up now and go take a damn shower," she says harshly but with care in her voice.

She's right even though her words sting she's got a point. He's not my boyfriend but it still hurts when he rejected me looking me straight in the eyes. It has been five months now since we have been going back and forth in friendship. It's weird how we've been wasting five whole months on a friendship that wouldn't even last. This feeling; I have never felt it before. The feeling I felt when my mom died is way more different than the feeling of rejection.

"Sooooooooooo?!!!!" She exaggerates. I blow down nibbling my lips contemplating whether to go or not.
"Yeah I guess" I shrug plopping down on my bed. It's five in the evening and the party doesn't start until eight so I have ample time. But with Bri she wants to get everything ready before then. I get up and spread my bed and fix my dresser and closet then walk to the bathroom.

"And you say you don't have OCD" Bri teases and I roll my eyes walking out of the bathroom after washing away most of the tension in my muscles. If just his rejection have me feeling like this what if we were together? Would it hurt even more? I ask my own uncertain self.
"So let's see what you have here" Bri says opening my drawer. She pushes my clothes aside making them raggedy.

Stay calm Phoebe it'll all be over. When she finally found a summer dress all my clothes are spread out on the floor. I walk over to them picking each one up then fold them neatly before putting them back in their rightful places. I blow down and turn to face Bri who is now rummaging through my shoes. I give up in frustration and sit on the bed trying to think about something to distract myself from Bri totally ruining my room.

"Here put these on"she stretch forth a red summer dress and black sandals. I take them and a pair of matching lace black bra and underwear and walk to the bathroom. I change quickly and meet her downstairs.
"Let's go" she says walking before me. I follow in silence and walk to her car. Within twenty minutes we are at Coney Beach. That's when my anxiety chooses to step in and get the best of me.

"What's wrong?" Bri looks at me puzzled.
"What if he's here?" Panic clear in my voice.
"Don't worry about Brent just relax and enjoy the party" she shouts the last part. I cover my ears in order to save my sense of hearing.
"Don't leave my side" she scolds and I nod. A stranger hands her two cups and she smells them before she starts drinking.
"Does your mom know you're here?" A voice asks and we swiftly look around. I smile nervously while Bri looks elsewhere.
"I'm gonna go find Kyle" she smirks.
"No I'm coming with you and you said I mustn't leave your side" I tug at her arm.
"No you're not" she says through her teeth and nods at the red head in front of us.

"I don't even know him. What if he's a  serial-"
"Don't you dare finish that sentence" she glares at me.
"But he just made us look like we're kids" I huff trying to use it as an excuse because Bri doesn't like when people acknowledge her as a minor.
"Hi. Sorry to intervene but can I speak with you for a minute?" He asks. He has a small Italian accent.
"See now go talk to him" Bri pushes me forward. I halt so many times losing my balance. He catches me underneath the armpits and I giggle setting myself straight.

"Sorry" I apologize for being both dumb and giggly. He smiles and it eases a little bit of embarrassment within me.
"It's ok" he takes a sip out of his drink.
"Want one" he refers holding the cup up in his hand. Just the smell of alcohol makes me giddy not to mention the suppose awful burning taste I see in movies. I shake my head and he pouts and shrugs tilting the cup back and gulping down the rest.
"Do want to take a walk?" He asks sweetly. He seems nice but I don't really know him what if-
No shut it Phoebe it's just a damn walk stop being so melodramatic. I roll my eyes at my bitchy subconscious and nod.

"Oh and my name is Alexzandero" he holds out his hand for me to shake.
"Phoebe" I reply placing my hands in his large ones.
"Shall we?" He asks stepping aside. I give him a cheeky smile and walk before him.
Ouuu He's a gentle man.
My subconscious teases and I ignore her.
"So where did you grow up?" I use the  silence as a time to make small talk.
"Italy" he answers flatly siping his drink. I stop to take off my sandals to feel the sand against my toes the feeling is relaxing as I drag my feet against the water that rushes up to the shore.

I look back noticing that we are a few meters away from the others.
"We should head back" I tell him.
"Why? We haven't started anything as yet" he slurs.
"What do you mean?" I'm starting to panic. He rubs his rough palm against my arm,his touch makes me uneasy.
"W-we really nee-"
"Shhh" he silences me and use the back of his hand to caress my cheek. I'm afraid to even move. Think Phoebe think. I look around me insearch of a weapon. I spot a stick beside me as I'm about to grab it he grips my waist and tug me towards his body. The liquor on his breath stinks and I find it hard to breathe.

"Don't even think about it" he says smirking wickedly. I wiggle in his arms but he's too strong.
The nuts.
I carry back my right leg as far as I could and kick him in the shrine. He laughs at me and I look at him in confusion.
"Won't happen either I put something in there before I came up to you" his breath is unbearable and a pain shots through my legs. His mouth moves closer to mine and I back away from him as far as I could.

"Help someone help!!!!!" I cry.
"No ones gonna hear you" he tease and nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck. Tears fill my eyes as he starts to suck on my skin. I keep putting up a fight and keep screaming for help but no one came.

Brent's POV

"Fuck off Dylan" I growl not in the mood for his shit.
"Whatever man" he sticks his middle finger our at me. He better take it down before I fucking break it. He lowers it and raises his hands in surrender when I glare at him. He backs and disappears in the crowd of waste fuckers. I take another swing out of the scotch in my hand and walk over to the bond fire.

"Hey man long time no see" a familiar voice say. I look up and my eyes went wide.
"Alexzandero what are you doing here?" I ask surprised by his presence.
"Is that how you greet an old friend?" He teases and I roll my eyes. Why the hell is he here? I thought when I left I wouldn't see any of their faces but I'm proven wrong.
"Old friends huh?" I cringe at the thoughts that were invading my mind. We use to party together;drink and do fucked up shit when I was back home.

He sits beside me on the log gulping down a vodka. He wipes the excess liquid from his mouth and I look away taking another swing from mine. I want to forget about what happened yesterday and this is my only solution.
"So how has Brooklyn been treating you so far?" He questions. He's so damn nosey he reminds me of someone. Her smile genuine smile that I didn't deserve. Shit. I gulp down the  liquid this time and endure the burning sensation I'm feeling.
"It's ok" I half lie. It isn't so bad but I want to move. He nods.
"You haven't contacted any of your boys at all" he hisses like a bitch  when the familiar burning hits him.

"Don't you think that there's a fucking reason for that" I scowl. He shifts.
"Yeah man relax" he gives my shoulder a firm shake and stands up.
"See you around and I'll tell the others that you said hi" he turns and walks away. He didn't even answer my question when I ask what he was doing here. I gluck down the rest of my scotch and fling the bottle out into the sea.

"Hey Brent" a familiar slutty voice call my name. Didn't she had enough when I fucked her brains out. She stands in front of me tracing my lips with her finger tip then move to my chest and then further above my dick. I grab her hands and pull her away from the crowd to an opening. She loves it when I give it to her hard until she's barely breathing. Why the fuck am I thinking about this......thing?I shake my head rapidly and feel her palm around me.

I slap her hand away.
"What the hell is wrong with you Evan can't you take a damn hint and leave me a fucking lone" I spit and she crosses her hands over her medium size chest.
"Why?" Her whines sounds like an annoying damn kid crying for ice cream.
"Because I'm done with your slack ass" I hiss and she glares at me. I roll my eyes as she storms off.
"Alright I'll leave you the hell alone and don't come to me begging for some" she purrs.
"Did you forget that I never begged any girl to give it up" I shout and she sticks her middle finger at me. I turn around deciding to walk and clear my head.

As I walk dragging my feet in the sand the sound of faint screams fill my ears. Probably they're playing a game. I keep walking and the sound becomes clearer.
"Help me!!" The sound gets stronger as I walk along the shore. I jog towards the sound of weeping and the thing I saw next made everything around me red. All I can see is fucking red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 411 37
#previous title..his second chance #Book one of my first series__ "Open Wound" Jake William's the golden boy that you would call every girls dream...
2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
207K 1.5K 8
{Highest Rank - #15 Teen Fiction (8/7/2016)} {Completed - 12/9/2016} {Being Re-Published} {Currently under major editing and also a bit of re-writing...
3.2K 57 17
16-year-old Seraphina Vesper was completely content with her life. Being ahead in her grade she is perfectly college-bound and her unknown secret onl...