Mated to a Weredragon?! (boyx...

بواسطة 4evrGay

Baily, a rouge werewolf looking for some purpose to settle down and get his own small patch of territory. He... المزيد

Mated to a Weredragon?! (boyxboy)
Back to Rouge!
So He's Not My Mate?
So, You Live in a Cave With a Lion?
Bad Timing!
In The Dragons' Den, Literally.
The Royal Family. That Is One Hell Of A First Impression.
The White Bolt Trials Start.
I didn't sign up for this!
Who'd have thought?
Took you long enough.

From Rouge to Pet

27.6K 1.2K 220
بواسطة 4evrGay

 Ahhhh! The sun felt so good in my fur! I was looking for Weredragons, I herd a while back that no one has ever seen if they are real or not, and since I am not doing anything with my life right now, I might as well search to see if they are real. First things first though, I was hungry as hell.

 My body shivered in delight as I stretched out on the green grass of a city's dog park. Yes! I was in a dog park, in my wolf form. I scare most people with my size, I mean I'm not huge, for a werewolf I'm actually very small, but compared to normal dogs I'm like a horse! Okay not really, more like a small horse. Haha! I love horses!

 You are wandering why I, a werewolf, am in a city park? I love kids! That, and if I shifted back I would have to stay naked because I shredded my last pair of clothes years ago. I have almost forgotten what my human side looks like I have been in my wolf form so long. Not that it bothered me, I felt free in my wolf form.  My tummy growled and I rolled onto my back. I hadn't eaten in days! That is the other reason I am here... Traveling, I have now run across a low forested area, with little catchable food to satisfy my hunger! Yes, I know poor me. I will give you a moment to feel bad for me. . . . . . . . .

 Okay, enough of that. I have searched through trash cans, dumpsters, and the city's garbage dump for crying out loud! So here I was, looking for a family who is willing to feed poor little ol' me, and I want to play with some kids. Just because I love the way their eyes light up when they are around animals. If I can't find a family to stay with for a while here, I will go to the pet shop down the street. Call me weird, or whatever, but I actually enjoy playing happy family dog.

 I'm lucky if I run into other werewolves, I'm one of the few wolves in each pack that can mask the fact that I am a werewolf, to other weres! Meaning they think I am just a large regular wolf. Hehehe sneaky little me.

 I had been here for hours sighing mentally, the pet shop it is. I made my way there on the crowded sidewalks, some people avoided me, some gave me sweet looks, while some stopped to pet me. Tail curld, ears forward, head high, I trotted across the street with a group of people and walked up to the shop. Looking in I saw little glass pens, free of tops so people could pick up the puppies, kittens, bunnies, and birds. When one of the employees saw me standing in front of the glass door she looked a bit shocked.

 I wagged my tail as she opened the door and let me in, I sat in front of her while she looked if I had a collar. "Hey there boy. Your a big fella arn't you. You a stray?" I licked her hand and she laughed softly, "You could use a home. Come on, lets get you cleaned up and trimmed in the back." I needed a cut, my fur was getting too long because I haven't cut my hair in my human form in a long time. My fur matched my hair, raven black. It appears to have a blue tint to it in the sunlight. My eyes were green.

 Though I was so dirty right now I looked brown. I let her lead me into a dog washing station, other dogs were getting groomed as well. Some of them snickered at my ragged appearance, yeah I can talk to other dogs. A Doberman laughed out loud as I passed and climbed onto the washing table "What the hell did you rolling? You smell worse than a skunk that was dropped in a pile of elephant shit!" The others all laughed at his comment.

 I snorted at him "Well at least I have a tail." His ears went down and he growled at me, I just stood there and let the lady wash my fur, she was good at it to! I read her name tag, Sally. "Hey! Hey! Dog! Where, w-where did you stray from!?" A small dog that looked like a shaking rat yelled at me from across the way. "No where in particular, I have just been wandering." You probably don't know this, but dogs were pushy by nature and wanted to know everything about anything.

 Sally finished rinsing my coat and took out a pair of clippers "Hey Sally! When you're done with that one put him in the front, we have to move Missy into the bigger pen, her and the puppies are a bit crampt." Sally yelled back to the person and continued to trim my fur, I was in pure heaven! I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of having a lighter coat. It had been getting shaggy.

 "Alright! Someone looks so handsome! My, you are one big dog." She mumble the last part to herself mostly. She smiled and put a rope around my neck to lead me back to the front, compared to a dog my body build is naturally muscular. Dogs get this kind of body after years of building their muscle. I was proud to gloat about it too.

 When I settled in the front pen, Missy gave me a warm welcome. "Hello. I'm sorry you have gotten stuck with such a small pen." I shook my head at her kindly "Its fine, don't worry about it. I think a mother and her pups need more space that I do." The Doberman was placed in the pen across the hallway from me.

 "Hey, Missy. Don't forget who those pups belong to." Missy glared at him, "Shut it Spike, the only reason their yours is because the humans needed to mate me with someone." I'm not sure what breed Missy was, but I liked her! She's got spunk. The lights flicked off and I realized it was closing time already.

 Ignoring Spike's and Missy's arguing I eat the food set out from me, and drank some water. Not the best but its food, so I can't complain. When all the human's left I hopped over the glass and stretched. I wanted some milk.

 I had already made sure there were no cameras looking toward my pen "Hey! Trash dog, where do you think you are going?" Spike jumped out of his pen and followed me as I made my way into the back room avoiding the cameras. "I'm talkin to you!" Growling I turn on him and pin his smaller body to the ground "Shut your god damn mouth already!" He looked stunned at my outburst, and stayed there as I pulled open the small frig in the back and picked up the milk carten.

 I made my way back to my pen and Missy watched me the whole way, "How did you get that?" I shrugged and worked on taking the cap off without ruining the bottle. It was fucking hard! Finally I got it and poured a little into my dog bowl. Looking at Missy I offered her some too, she nodded excitedly. "Oh wow! Its been so long since I have had milk!" I chuckled and just set the cap back on.

 After I put it away and finished my bowel I curled up in a ball and went to sleep.

 "Good morning!" A male's voice woke me up, I lifted my head blinking and saw it was nearly noon. Standing I stretch and shake my newly cleaned coat out. The fur around my neck was poofy while everywhere else it layed flat, except my tail. I felt my tense body relax and I yawned "Well good afternood sleepy head."

 Missy smiled a doggy smile at me, her pups playing with the toys in the pen. One of them was staring at me. "Wow! Mama, look how big he is!" Missy nipped the pup's ear softly "Hush Bell, be nice." I smiled and the pup softly "It's quite alright Missy. I get that a lot. I'm use to it."

 Bell stood on her back paws, and held on to the thin glass separating us, her tail wagging "How did you get so big? Why is your fur so shiny? Why are you so nice?" I chuckled and touched noses with her, such a sweet little one.

 "Oh we have a few that will grow into fine strong dogs if train properly." The manager walked over to Missy's pen and picked up one of her pups, Missy's eyes clouded over and she looked at the ground. It was harsh, taking pups away from their mother. The woman handed a man the pup and he examined it.

 He did this with all the pups, after he set the last one down he shook his head at the manager, "I one that's older, so I don't have to wait so long to get him on duty." The manager smiled and led him to Spike's pen. She put a rope on him and walked him into the hallway. He stood show show dogs stand when they are being examined.

 The man felt Spike's legs, chest, checked his teeth, and muzzle before he stood up nodding slightly thinking it over. "How well does he follow commands?" The manager looked a little troubled at this.

 "Well, I'm not sure he follows them very well. He is still young and just getting into his prime mating age so we haven't really been focusing on teaching him." The man's eyes glanced around the room before he spotted me. His eyes lit up and he pointed at me, "What about that one?"

 Spike was put back, and I was taken out. I stood tall, reaching up to the man's waist with my back. He poked and touched me all over, nodding in approval. I could smeel he was a were, but I didn't recognize the animal smell on him. "Do you know if this one listens?" The manager sratched her head and called into the back "Hey Sally, will you come here?"

 Sally ran out looking a bit flustered "Yes Kaily?" Kaily pointed to me "You were the one that groomed him right?" Sally nodded "How well was he?" Sally smiled brightly and patted me head scratching behind me ear. "Oh he was wonderful, stood still the whole time! Spike growled at him at one point, and he just stood there!" Spike was glaring at me.

 "I am going home with this human! Not you!" Spike barked viciously at me, I just stared at him blankly. There was something loos in his head. "How old is he?" Sally and Kaily shrugged "Not sure, I found him by the front door. He can't be that old, he is in peek condition, if not better!" The man looked at me thoughtful, he then held his hand out to my nose and this wonderful smell filled my nose.

 It made my head spine it was so good! I shoved my nose into his hand and sniffed happily. My god! That smell is amazing! It wasn't his but someone he has been around resently. I sniffed his arm then his shirt. That's it, that's the strongest of the smell. That means this shirt belongs to someone else! I rubbed my face on the shirt taking in as much of the smell as possible. A rumbling filled my chest as I sat and leaned on the man's leg, keeping my face close to the shirt.

 The man chuckled and patted my head, rubbing my ear "That's settle. I'll take him." I followed by his side while he walked around and picked out a collar for me. Unfortunately he didn't know my real name and I want to be called by my name. I spotted a red collar with my name in black lettering on it. I lifted my head tail wagging and pulled it off the rack gently, with it hanging from my mouth I trotted back to the man.

 He was looking between a black collar and a blue one. I nudged his side making him jump a little, he looks at me and smiles when he sees the red collar "Smart too, that's good. You like this one? Baily." He read the name on and shrugged slipping it on me. I ran to the door tail wagging, I was eager to find out who smells so fucking good!

 "Hahaha, Thanks Kaily. I'm sure he will be a good match for Damian." I shivered at the name, Kaily smiled and waved at us "Bye Ron. Take good care of him, and tell Damian I say hi." Ron rolled his eyes and nodded. I barked at him and he snapped a leash on me and opened the door. Cold air blasted my face, I looked up, the sky was cloudy. It will rain.

 The ride to his house was short. When we got there Ron got out and led me to his trunk, that's there he pulled out a big blue bow. Kneeling beside me he fixed it to my collar and smiled at me "Its a good thing you like this shirt, because you won't be my dog. Damian had been moping ever since his ex took his last dog so you, are going to cheer him up." I held back a growl when I her ex.

 He stood up and walked  up to a big house, three stories. He opened the door and took his shoes off. "Matt! Come here." A boy no more than 17 came trotting down the stairs, he was a were. I just couldn't tell what kind. I was glad he couldn't tell I was a were. Matt smiled at Ron "Hey man, your back! Where exactly did you go, and why did you make us keep Damian in the house?"

 Ron nodded his head and did a guy hand shake with the kid, then he stepped aside revealing my silk black fur covered self. Matt's jaw fell open as he took me in then he looked at Ron and back to me. "Holly shit! You bought a dog!?" Ron shushed him and nodded, "Yeah, he is Damian's new guard dog, to keep bitches like the last away from him. His name is Baily." Matt reach forward slowly, unsure if I would attack. I nudged his hand with my nose and leaned forward so he would pet me.

 I love it when people pet me, it feels nice. "Damn. How much was he? He is huge!" Ron shrugged at him "I got him free of charge. The chicks that work at the place have this thing for Damian so when I mentioned him they just kinda let me have him." I flicked my ears toward the stairs as someone else came down. "Hey come on, Damian is getting pissed we won't let him out of the house... Is that a dog?" Ron sighed and walked up the stairs. Happily I followed tail wagging, it seemed to have a mind of its own right now.

 Ron stopped just out of view of an open door, Matt and the other boy walked in "Will you get off me?! God you guys are being such dicks today. Why am I not aloud out? And where the hell had Ron been all day?!" Everyone in there was a were, this must be the main house. Heh, what have I gotten myself into?

 Ron stepped into view but kept me hidden "They are keeping you here because I didn't know how long I would be, and I needed you home when I got back." A delicous smell filled my nose, my tail was wagging faster and my body shook with excitement. "Why?" He sounded angry. Ron smirked and led me into view.

 As soon as I saw him I wanted nothing more than to cuddle right up next to him. I held myself back from pulling on the leash to get to him faster. Man did I want to! He had Oburn hair, creamy brown eyes. He was tall, and thin, giving off an aura of dominance. I shifted my weight from paw to paw as tension built in me, the need to be touching him grew. He stared at me shocked, then he looked at Ron.

 "You got me another dog?" Ron smiled and unlatched the collar, I shivered and crawled quickly over to him. I jumped up and licked his face making him laugh, oh his laugh was such a turn on! He rubbed my head with his hands and smiled widely at me "You got me a dog!" He laughed as I barked licked him again. Damian looked back up at Ron and raised an eye brown "Dude. Is that my shirt?" Ron pulled it off and threw it at Damian, but it hit me in the head and my nose and one ear made it through the neck hole.

 Damian laughed and rubbed my side "Its nice to see a smile on your face again man, but you know Tina is coming back later today to pick up the rest of her shit." Damian frown and sighed, rubbing his face.

 He groaned and I nuzzled my head under his neck, he smiled at me again "How did you manage to find a dog that attached to someone it just met?" Ron shrugged, "I don't even know if it is a dog. He smells more.....wild not to mention his size. I think he may actually be a wolf." I turned my head away from Damian and looked at Ron, so they can smell the difference between animals, but their have a hard time separating them.

 Matt elbowed Ron while looking at me, "I think he understood you."

I know its slow, but I will make it more interesting in the next chapter! Now go eat some delicious food!!!!!!!!!!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

360K 18.3K 33
(Version to be removed from Wattpad; currently being rewritten). Subjected to a life of pain and misery from the moment of his birth; Kian is losing...
210K 14.4K 91
in a small town, there lives a pack of loyal and die hard werewolves that have stuck together for centuries they are all extremely close.there famili...
511 30 24
This Supernatural/ SiFi boy love (boyxboy)story follows a werewolf boy who seems to have the craziest of things happen to him. The tale might get a...
2.3M 84.8K 59
Daemon is a werewolf. A werewolf who doesn't want to be one. He has everything though, or so it seems. Money and a perfect family. Except his dad is...