Change For You [Dawn Series 1]

By sire_kiro

"I'll make your patience worth it. I'll let your race win, someday." - Raze Granger Silverton Granger x Claud... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1
ENDING CREDITS
TORN APART (DAWN SERIES #2)

Chapter 12

154 6 0
By sire_kiro

Chapter 12: The Unexpected (Part II)

Claude's PoV

Good Morning Saturday..

I just woke up from my sleep when someone is shaking me.. Arghhh..

"Hyung wake up.. Hyung.. Its already 8:30 AM.." said by that person..

Its Alex.. She really wake me up cause she can't forget what day it is..

I stretched up myself, and fixed up my messy hair and smiled when I saw Alex waiting.. I went near to her and kissed his forehead.

"I'll just ready up little sis.." I said as I go in the bathroom..

She smiled and then went out of my room. Well, I won't lock my room if I'm that tired.. Unless..

Stop imagining, moron..

Well, I guess its part of growing, right? Oi. I just stop doing that thing..

I was about to go inside the bathroom when someone called my phone. I answered it up..

"Yeah?"

"Broooo!!!"

It was Gusion. I just made a small distance from my ear to the phone. Cause his voice really is loud..

"Yoww.. Wazzup?" I asked..

"I have nothing to do right now and it is quite boring here in our house.. Any fun out there?" He asked..

"I'm having a bonding with my sister. You want to join?" I asked..

Gusion is a bestfriend of mine. We won't do anything rude.. He would stop me if I do that..

"You won't steal again, right?"

Freak.. I won't. I had just changed my life..

"I won't do it again.. Psshh..."

"Good. I'll be right there. See ya.."

"Bye.." I turned off the line and ready myself up..

I took a bath and do some oral hygiene. I wear my black skinny jeans. I also apply chained belt as additional. Its somewhat Korean style you know. My upper is a Supreme T-shirt, the one that is so long, my gray hoodie jacket and a red cap..

I go down to eat my breakfast. Well, Alex ate hers earlier than mine..

"Where's our bosses up to??" Our chief maid asked me. She stand as our mother when my mom was gone..

"Please Manang.. I don't want all of you to look at us your bosses. You can treat us as your son or daughters.." I laughed as I ate..

"Oh yeah. Sorry I forgot iho.." she apologized.

"Its ok Manang. Well, I will just have time for my lil sis.. Sibling time, you know.." I answered.

"Oh its good. Bonding with your sister. Before I forgot, did you already told her that you would go abroad?" Manang asked..

"How do you know Manang?" I asked.

"Well, your aunt called me. She wants you to be there as soon as possible.." she answered.

I felt sad, for leaving them here. Especially for my sister..

"I didn't tell her yet, Manang.."

"Iho. Its your sister, she can understand.." Manang comforted me.

"Thank You, Manang.."

She just smiled at me. I was eating and shocked what my sister wear. Its like mine.. She wear jeans and a white off-shoulder.. She has her black hoodie jacket and a pink cap..

"Are you sure you're ok with that lil sis?" I laughed..

"Stop calling me 'little' Hyung. I'm already 18. Bruhhh.." she rolled her eyes..

I just laughed and finished eating. I waved to Manang and to the others what we are up to..

I chose my blue car. Well, we had you know. 4 cars.. The one yesterday, this one, a red and a gray one.

She was excited when we are heading to the amusement park.. She looks like innocent, but I like her very much. And I love her as my sibling..

Within just few minutes, we already arrive in the park..

"Bro!!!" It was Gusion smiling. He is wearing black ripped jeans and a violet-white combination of shirt and jacket..

"Yow. I'm glad you came here." I said as I hugged him..

"Hi Alex. No time no see.." Gusion shakehanded with Alex..

"You too, Gusion. I'm glad you also came here..." Alex..

"Well, your brother invited me also, so why wouldn't I come? Its been a long time since we do fun like this.." Gusion narrating everything..

Too talkative, Bro...

"Hahaha." I laughed. "Come on, lets go around and see what this park has.." I said.

We already walked around the park. Every inch, there is a playstation. There are also rides here. Everywhere, there is fun. Also, snackbars won't be gone too such as popcorn, hotdogs, burger shacks, and many more..

We went first to one of the claw machines lined up. We spend some coins until we get any stuff toy inside it. Well, i tried but no luck possesses in me. Alex also can't get. Well, it was Gusion who is the master of claw machines. I don't know what power does he possess and he can shot one.

We just shouted in joy when we go to their rides.. Its so awesome!!! Well, I'm happy for my sister cause she enjoys too much.

The ferriswheel.. We are about to ride when we saw Gus shaking..

"Any problem, dude?" I asked with tease.

"N..nothing!! Just, nevermind.." he sighed..

Silence is still present to the three of us. From the down, we are now at the top. Gus is still shaking and nervous. Alex and I just laughed at his reaction..

Then the ferris wheel go down rapidly. I felt that my heart is lifted while my body is pulled by the gravity. Unexpectedly, Gusion shout and shut. Alex was still shouting in fun. I'm just silent here in my seat.

It took another 2 turns of up and down before we went out. Gusion is holding his tummy, trying to relieve himself and not to vomit..

"Alex. I will just guide your hyung Gusion. You can buy anything, but come back in this bench. Cause I will get you here, is that clear?" I asked Alexie.

"Yeah. I see. Take care.." she waved.

I and Gusion went to the nearest restroom and let him relieve himself. I also do urinate cause I want to..

I was washing my hands when my phone rang.. I don't look at the name anymore.

"Yeah?", I asked.

"Hmm. Family bonding huh? Nice.."

It was Helcurt, again..

"Yup. What do you need again?" I asked calmly.

"I just want to let you hear the voice of someone you loved.." he said devilishly.

"Hmmm." I replied as calm as possible. My patience is so long for him to break it easily..

"Hyung!!! Hyung help me!!!" Someone on the phone cried.

My patience can be also too short, when someone I loved is in danger..

"Alex!! Where are you!!" My blood already boiled up when I heard her cry..

"Help me Hyung ahhhhhh!!!!" She shouted.

"Alex!!!"

"So, how do you feel Firstborn Sama?" Helcurt again..

"Don't do anything on her.." I warn them with my tone.

"Why is that so? Am I that stubborn to believe you??" He asked with tense.

"Cause you would regret if you did.." I already shut my phone.

My mind is so wrecked as fuck!! I should just let her come with me. What will I do!?

I almost forgot that Alex' phone has its location on. Her GPS of hers also told me the way where is she. Well, my watch is overtechnical and advanced in technology..

I was shocked when it leads to one location.

The abandoned building of Mondragon..

Gusion already went out of the C.R and wash his hands...

"Arghh. I shouldn't ride ferris wheel again bro.." he said to me.

But I didn't let a word out of my mouth. I stared at him. He already knew what's my point..

"Something wrong, bro?" Gusion was worried..

"Alex was hostaged.." my voice toned down..

"Nani!? We should get her right now!!!", Gusion was furious..

"OK. I'll go there alone first. There will be a delay between us so that we don't be noted. Call some authorities.. I'll go there first.. Be ready for change planning. I know there is a bait.." I said..

"Noted. Let's move.." He said..

We automatically moved out. It was 1 PM that time. I don't care if the heat threatens or burns me up. What is important is my sister. My only family...

I rode my car and drive. I'm managing my anger right now... I arrived at the abandoned building of the Mondragon.. It was a long time since I went there in that place..

"This place was surely not so pleasant." I complimented to myself..

I don't bring anything. Only my gun.. I hope my skills we're enough for this so-called war..

I entered the building. I was so dark. Sunrays rarely strike.. I was very creepy..

As I walked, I already reached the middle. I saw the crew of Helcurt. They were so many..

"Hahahahahaha... Our visitor has arrived.." he said..

Tch. What does he want??

As I had arrived, I already turned on my phone calling to Gusion. He can hear what is happening..

"Give my sister back.." calm but with authority, I spoke...

"Who dared to listen to you, Thief?? Gang, torture him...." Helcurt commanded..

Alexie's PoV

I already woke up from sudded unconciousness. I was shocked.. My hands were tied in a chair.. I already saw Hyung. My tears shed and he saw me..

Hyung.. Help me..

"Well well.. Her princess already woke up.." Helcurt said..

"Tss.. A princess? Do I have even a kingdom??", I sarcastically answered..

He was furious and already in my front..

"SHUT UP!!" He commanded.

I laughed.. " Hahahaha.. What's the use of my mouth then!?" I answered.

I was shocked when my face was slapped by him. His palm were so hard as f.. My face hurts and my cheeks redden..

Someone also pulled my hair.. I was forced to stand up due to pain.. I stared at Hyung. His calmness never been an hindrance to his anger. I could see it in his eyes..

I was shocked when someone punched my in my tummy... Arghhh. It hurts.. Hyung.. Faster!!

"Alex!!!", my Hyung shouted...

He can't see me like this...

"Alright gang.. Show him your strength!!" Helcurt pointed to my Hyung...

Hyung was calmly waiting. He is still wearing his outfit a while ago.. What? He can't fight with jeans!!

Someone already attacked him. Instead, he dodged and punched the enemy in its tummy. Knockdown! Another one followed with a pole. He smashed it to my Hyung but Hyung already dodged. I was shocked with my Hyung. He is really good when it comes to combat! I'm proud of my Hyung. I loved him so much..

I was shocked when he was smashed with a pole in his back. He kneel down due to pain. His mouth was bleeding. His face was full of bruises.

"Hyung!!!" I shouted...

"Tch." He stand up.. "That's all what you got?" He smirked..

"Hmm.. Gang. You all know what you will do.." Helcurt commanded..

Their gang punched me once again. My sight fadeth. And once again.. I fell unconcious..

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
202K 9.9K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...