YOU

By TxJbabess

Y O U.... is a Four letter word More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Questionnn
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

27

1K 42 75
By TxJbabess

Excuse any mistakes 💛

Toni

""Janet! Janet! Wake up." I pushed her just as hard as these contractions started hitting my ass. Yet she didn't move, just rolled over and put the cover over her face.

"Leave be alone, we ain't finna start this morning." She always thought I was waking her up for sex.

"Damnit Janet!" I pushed her hard as hell causing her to fall straight out on the floor.

"Ahh shit Toni, you ain't have to push my ass on the floor damn."

She looked over at me seeing that I was in pain. "Baby what's wrong?"

"Home girl in here acting a fool."

"Momma, you ok?" Eissa came going straight to my side holding my hand.

"Yea baby, your sister might be here today."

"Yay, but how you know she coming out."

"Cause I can feel it." I held my stomach as her little ass kept kicking and shit. Like girl I know it's a little crowded in there but damn shawty. She moved up sorta cutting off my breathing a little bit.

Janet came back in with the bags and stuff she noticed my struggle to breathe. I know one thing let this be my first and last baby I have.

"Can I?" I nodded my head as he held his hand there. He slid his hand down some and she followed.

"whew."

"She moved?"

"Yea."

"Alright E you ready?"

"Yess, momma you ready?"

"I'm by passed ready."

"Well let's go." Janet picked me up grabbing one bag while Eissa struggled picking up the other.

"E give to me baby, you bout to fall over."

"No momma I got it." Me and Janet shook our heads. He was not finna let this bag go at all.

We got in the car as Janet eased her way to the hospital. She better be look my contractions won't bad and eased off, cause I would've been madea and put my foot on the gas myself.

"So babe what we naming the baby."

"Ion know."

"Well you better before I name her elbernita."

"Janet play with me if you want to, I'll knock yo ass on the side of the road. Try me. We ain naming my baby no dang on elbernita."

"Well you don't know a name."

"I know but I Damn sure wouldn't have thought of that."

"Well what you got?"

"Annasti (honesty)"

"How you spell that, cause I know you. You don't ever spell stuff the way you say it."

"A N N A S T I. Comprende amigo."

"Comprende amiga."

"Uh what y'all say?"

"Nothing baby."

Her hand that wasn't on the steering wheel held my stomach.

"She's gonna be so beautiful, Toni thank you. You didn't have to do this but you did which is more of a reason to why I love you the way I do."

"I love you more baby, so much more and I thank you for sticking with me. For allowing us this chance at love."

"Oh man, I love you." She blushed as we finally made it to the hospital with her driving like granny Mae. I can't wait to meet our new baby girl.

Janet

We were now in a room with Toni loudly crunching on ice chips. I mean she was gone to town with them, I know dang well they ain't that good. I mean it's just some water.

"Hi I'm nurse chislom I'll be assisting in the birth today until dr. Jackie finishes the other birth." She looked like she got some experience under her belt.

"Hi, I'm Janet and this pregnant lady is my wife Toni the little shy guy is my son Eissa."

"It's nice to meet you all, let's see what we working with over here. How you feeling Toni?"

"Like I'm ready to get her up out of here."

"How long are you."

"I'll be 8 tomorrow." She felt her stomach

"Baby that gave you the wrong conception date. Though her stomach is small you can feel how firm it is she's over her due date. What doctor you went to?"

"His name was woo, Jackie had to leave on an emergency."

"Oh baby, he's old they knew better. I'm surprised you held out this long. You want some epidural sweetie."

"I think it's a little late."

"Alright I'll be back, she's at 6 so when I come back we'll be ready to push her out."

"Ok."

"Momma, I can't ready to meet her. Can I stay mommy?"

"If you want to." The pains started to hit Toni again as she squeezed my hand tightly. Sweat started pouring as Eissa kept feeding her and himself some ice chips.

"Next time if you want the baby you having the baby." She told me with a mouth full of ice.

"Yea mommy."

"Ok, ok." I smiled at them

"And I'm back, let's see how she's looking." She looked and I'm guessing it was time.

"Alright Janet I'm gonna need you down here cause she getting ready to come out."

"Ok. You ready Toni?"

"Whenever you ready my love."

"I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled at me as we started. Toni legit almost busted people eardrums in there. She was in so much pain as I was in awe. Through all this blood really no it to make me weak in the stomach, overall it had to be the most beautiful thing at that moment to witness someone bring in a new life . She's just amazing.

"One more baby, just one big ole push." We had half the body and baby this little thing was a big one, no wonder why she caused Toni so many problems.

"AHHHHH! FUCK!"

"We got her." I was honestly a grinning fool. After cutting the umbilical cord and cleaning her off, she was so beautiful looked every bit of Toni. The eyes, nose, Toni's potato chip ears.  Her eyes looked into mines as she wrapped her small hand around my finger.

"Hey there, hey." She smiled.

"15 lbs and 6 ounces. My lord Toni what was you eating." The nurse asked after bringing back the papers for us to sign.

"Some of everything." I responded cause indeed Toni ate anything she could possibly get her hands on

"What's the name of this pretty looking girl."

"Annasti Ania Jackson."

"Alright well, welcome to world Annasti." The nurse smiled at us before leaving.

"Mommy can I see her." I sat beside E while he looked at her.

"She's pretty. Hey little sister, I'm Eissa your brother. I promise to love you and protect just like I protect our moms. Nobody's gonna hurt you long as I'm here, I love you A." He kissed her forehead holding her hand. My heart melted instantly, my son was truly a sweetheart.

"Toni she's looking at— Toni? Toni!" The monitors went off as the nurse came rushing back in with Jackie and another nurse.

" give me two ccs of diazepam wide open, lidocaine drip. Crash cart stat she's slipping."

"I need y'all out, in the waiting room."

"What's happening?" Toni just laid there pale and still, if I lost her my whole world would come crashing down.

"Momma!" I grabbed Eissa going into the waiting room. He started crying causing me to cry.

"She's gonna be ok baby."

"How do you know."

"Cause I know her and the god we serve. She's gonna be just fine, I promise."

"Ok." He laid his head on my shoulder while Annasti smiled at us.

....Toni has to pull through, there's no other choice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1.8K 23
"๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ, ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ?" short story
5.2K 339 11
Read it๐Ÿค™
18.8K 794 19
...don't nobody want no broke heart ...don't nobody want two time losers ...nobody gonna love you like you are
13.2K 689 20
The lives of several women living together in perfect harmony.