Diversus Est a Bella Artes

Door ZoomieZoomie324

Hari Potter isn't like any one else. She's different. She's stronger. She's Darker. And really hella emotiona... Meer

1
2
Chapter 3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
chapter 25
26
27
Untitled Part 28
29
AN of thanks
30
Untitled Part 33
Stop the happy tears 😭
The Final Chapter
Maybe?

7

5.4K 182 61
Door ZoomieZoomie324

"Potions class was absolutely hilarious. Rigel kept trying to throw things in Professor Snape's cauldron. I can't believe you missed it Neville!" Ron said as he flopped down onto the Slytherin couch. Neville just laughed and leaned over to lay on Ron. Most of the Slytherins hated having two Gryffindors in the common room, but they would never dare go against Hari. She had too much backing for her name, and if she started a feud against any family, they wouldn't be able to marry anyone in the Eruope wizarding world.

"Yeah. Dad was all like, 'I see you Regel. Don't even try it.' Everytime. I swear, he has eyes on the back of his head!" Hari joked as she sat next to Draco. Draco was furiously speeding through his homework. He looked up and glared at everyone.

"That was two weeks ago, and you're still talking about it?" He asked. Hari gave him a confused look. The blonde boy just rolled his eyes and went back to his work. "You're just being annoying." Hari was actually hurt by this. She played it off with a smile.

"So sorry your highness. As your faithful servants we will stop talking about it." Another glare was sent towards Hari. Feeling worse, Hari got up and left. Draco sent a confused look at her, but she just turned her nose up.

"I forgot a book in the library. I'll be back soon." She lied. She heard Draco say "OW" but didn't turn back to see him. If he had such a problem with it he should have said something. If he wanted peace and quiet he should have asked them to move or keep it down. Not her fault he expects everything laid out for him.

Hari decided she was going to go hide out in the library, maybe get a few locking charms. Her diary was still missing, and she couldn't find it. She asked head Tom and he said that there was an anti-summoning run built in, so no one could summon it. That meant that someone went into her room and took it.

Uwu

The first quidditch practice of the year was garbage. Everyone wanted her position as seeker. Draco also made the team, but some snot nosed ravenclaws kept yelling that he bought his way onto the team. Lucius bought everyone nimbus 2001, whether Draco made the team or not. Lucius was quite proud that he had two children on the team this year.

The full team consisted of Marcus Flint (who she caught snogging Oliver Wood, the Gryffindor team captain) as the team's keeper. Draco, Adrian Pucey, and Graham Montague. Graham and Marcus decided to switch positions this year, as Graham was better at playing chaser. Weasley One and Weasley Two were the beaters. Incredibly good at what they do too, Marcus was so glad they weren't in Gryffindor. Hari was, again, a seeker. She even got a compliment from McGonagall, saying she was the best seeker Slytherin has ever had. Even better than Regulus Black himself. Hari was really happy to hear that.

Hari could still remember Flint's speech. 'This... is the Golden Snitch, and it's the most important ball of the lot. It's very hard to catch because it's so fast and difficult to see. It's the Seeker's job to catch it. You've got to weave in and out of the Chasers, Beaters, Bludgers, and Quaffle to get it before the other team's Seeker, because whichever Seeker catches the Snitch wins his team an extra hundred and fifty points, so they nearly always win. That's why Seekers get fouled so much.' Kept going through her head every time she was complimented. Ugh. So much work.

The first quidditch game wasn't great either. The Gryffindor seeker, a seventh year, kept trying to push her off her broom, and did twice. Of course that got Slytherin five penalty shots, but still.

Not even mentioning the rogue bludger, the game was still pretty dangerous. The bludger nearly made Slytherin lose the game. The beaters had to protect Hari instead of watching out for the rest of the team. Hari then demanded that they leave him alone to deal with the Bludger herself. In the end, Hari ended up breaking her arm. Of course, that idiot Lockheart had tried to help. "Brackium Emendo" is the spell to remove bones from an arm, not heal it! She had spent the whole night in the hospital wing. Poppy even threatened to give her a room. Not how she planned spending her night.

Uwu

The day after the Quidditch match, Hari grabbed the Daily Prophet and Quibbler. She had gotten a letter the other day stating the will was being revisited. She quickly opened it.

Sirius Black, Fully Innocent! Girl-Who-Lived knew? He's alive?

That's right my dear readers! I, Reta Skeeter, was recently in contact with Hari Potter-Prince, the Girl-Who-Lived! She had sent me the wills of both her parents, the will of Sirius Black, a Pensive memory, and a long letter. Here is the Letter she sent me.

Dear Miss Skeeter. My name is Hari Potter, and I fully Believe Sirius Black is Innocent. You notice I say is, instead of was. If you review the pensive memory I have given you, It will show you my plan of sneaking Sirius Black out of jail. You see, I specialize in disillusionment spells, and I cast one among my godfather. The Dementors didn't pay attention, and Sirius isn't affected by them as bad as some others are. I understand this is illegal, and will proudly serve any punishment the ministry deems necessary.

On the subject of my wills, they were locked. I do not know by who, the goblins could not tell. I request that you don't show the wills to respect their privacy. In section five, paragraph two, it states that the secret keeper was in fact Peter Pettigrew, and that he was the true traitor. If you check with the goblins, as you should have done so in the first place, you incompetant fools, Peter Petigrew is still alive.

Hari Potter,

Second year at Hogwarts.

You read that right! Hari did in fact break Sirius Black out of Azkaban. If a twelve year old can break a person out of azkaban, anyone else could. Incompetant fools indeed. From Hari herself, she is the only one knowing where, or who, Sirius Black is. Seems our Slytherin Princess is plotting something.

On a different note, Sirius Black was given an absent Trial, a trial given to one in hiding, or already in jail, and was proven innocent. If Peter Petigrew is ever found, This tragedy will be reversed.

Sirius Black was recently awarded Half a million Galleons per year he was in Azkaban, totalling to five million Galleons. Sirius Black, the whole world offers you our apology.

Every student jumped up as Padfoot transformed back into Sirius. His hair was back to its navy black color, his eyes once again silver instead of icy blue. He was also lacking a shirt. Hari jumped up to hug the man with a squeal, Snape next, and finally Draco. Minerva and Filius were applauding.

"Finally! Being a dog all the time is a terrible experience." Hari giggled as Snape smashed his lips on Sirius', cutting the man off." Dumbledore approached them, twinkle absent from his eyes.

"Severus, are you meaning to tell me Rigel was Sirius the whole time?" Snape nodded, arm possessively wrapped around the animagus' middle.

"He has. My plan of course." Hari spoke up with a smirk. "I threatened to hang him up naked outside of the great hall if he didn't do it." She got a slap on her head and she couldn't help but laugh. Severus quickly took his outer robe off and made Sirius put it on, though he would rather have had it off.

"I see.." THe man spoke quietly. He turned around and left the great hall. Some of the students looked freaked out, some looked green, and most of the Slytheirns seemed to be reevaluating their lives. What a great day!

Uwu

Hari woke up one morning with something wet in between her legs. She didn't know what to do, so she decided to go to the bathroom. Pulling down her shorts, she saw blood. Confused, she put some toilet paper in the lining of her shorts. Did she cut herself down there? Walking out, she accidentally stubbed her toe, prompting a loud "Fuck!" to ring out. Why was she so mad? Oh well.

At breakfast Hari's stomach began to hurt. She grabbed her lower stomach and felt like retching. She couldn't even keep her potions down. Walking down to Snape's room, she quickly knocked on the door. Snape opened it and let her in.

"I'm bleeding." She said as soon as the door closed. "Down there." She pointed in between her legs. "Make it stop." Sirius laughed at Severus' confused face. She turned to face Sirius.

"Conjerium Volcastium." He cast. Hari felt instance relief. Severus and Hari both raised an eyebrow at the animagus. HE shrugged.

"My mother made me learn a bunch of male and female tricks to help with my husband or wife. What you just experienced is called a Menstrual Cycle, or a period. It means you can officially get pregnant. I think. I don't know fully. Not a girl. Anyways, it makes your cycle totally painless. You should go to Madam Pomfrey to get Pads. She could probably explain it more to you." Hari nodded and quickly hugged both men. Severus stopped her.

"I think we should tell her Siri." She watched as Sirius grabbed his stomach. It hit her.

"You are on your period too?" She asked. She watched both men snort and Severus shook his head.

"You're gonna be an older sister. I'm pregnant." Hari felt tears prickle in her eyes. She gave Sirius another hug.

"How far along?" Severus counted his fingers.

"He's about five weeks. He or She should be here some time in May." Hari wept happily into her family's arms. She always wanted to be an older sister.

Uwu

October 31 found Hari still in the library again. Draco still hadn't apologized for being a total prat, telling Hari herself to get over it. She said she wasn't going to talk to him until he got over himself, and stopped kissing the mirror. He got mad and handed back their bond bracelets, prompting Hari to burst out in tears. She kept leaving it on his bedside, but he never put it on again.

So here Hari was, eating in the library alone. Madam Pince was really accepting about it too, saying she understood Slytherin politics. Who knew she was a Slytherin herself. You learn something new everyday.

It was eight thirty when she decided to go back to the common room. She was walking down when she heard it. Rip...Tear...Kill...Rip...Tear..Kill...Eat. Over and over. She immediately recognized it as parseltongue, and ran after it. Splashing in some water, maybe the bathroom is leaking, she ran forwards, gasping when she saw Ms. Noris hanging by the rafters. She heard footsteps and bent down to touch the water. Loud gasps rang out and Hari turned to see the message that people were listening too.

The Chamber of Secrets is Open

Enemies of the Heir, Beware

'Well Damn, this just undid everything I had built up.' Hari thought. She heard an older student yell "You'll be next Mudbloods!" but she didn't pay him any mind. Hari walked up to the wall, and grabbed a white feather.

"Chicken feathers. Hagrid, how are your roosters?" She asked as the professors huddled close. Filch was screaming and yelling that she did it.

"A few of meh Roo'ters wen' missin'. Yeh Don' think?" He spoke. Hari handed him the feather. Transfiguring a rock into a vile, she grabbed some of the blood on the wall.

"Miss Potter, what are you doing!?" Yelled Professor McGonagall. Hari handed the vile to Snape who seemed to know what she was planning.

"She is asking me to test if the blood is rooster blood. Unlike some people," He glared at Filch. "My daughter knows how to keep her emotions in check and act rationally." Hari felt a pat on her shoulder and held in her smile. She loved getting and giving praise, but only when it was deserved.

"Veritaserum!" Filch yelled. "She's guilty! She should be beat and expelled." Hari began shaking. 'Please no not again please stop useless stop die freak freak FREAK.' Hari's thoughts were going everywhere and Snape put both of his hands on her shoulder.

"You will NEVER, say that in front of her again. Threatening to beat someone when they don't deserve it is abuse, and even if she did deserve it, you won't even lay a hand on her, or even look at her in a harmful manner. Do I make myself clear?" Filch growled and shook his head.

"That devil child deserves to get beat! She's a freak! She needs it beat out of her!" All Hari remembered was blacking out.

Uwu

Hari woke up next in the hospital wing. She rubbed her head and went to stand up, only to notice a weight on her stomach. She looked down and saw Draco sleeping peacefully. She thread a hand through his hair. Maybe he wasn't such a prat after all.

"How are you feeling Hari?" Madam Pomfery asked as she opened the curtain. Hari gave the woman a smile and shrugged.

"Better. What happened?" Pomfery shook her head.

"I can't tell you. All I know if you had a panic attack in front of the entire school, used magic to practically kill Filch, and then you were brought here." She explained. Hari nodded her head and looked down to where Draco was stirring. She patted his head until he woke up.

"Oh Merlin Hari! I was such a prat! We thought you would never wake up again! Please forgive me!" Hari was confused but nodded.

"Always. You mean a lot to me Draco. Anyways, what happened?" Draco paled and looked down.

"Well..."

Flashback

"Please don't touch me uncle! I'm good I promise! I didn't take any food!" Hari grumbled as she fell to the floor. "I'm not a freak, I'll be normal." Tears were streaming down her face. Snape casted a quick patronus for Rigel and slipped down beside her. Filch laughed a manic laugh.

"What a faker! FREAK!" He laughed some more. Hari shook her head quickly, still looking down, pupils blown apart. Panic attack.

"Freaks been good! Freaks not a freak! Please don't stab me again uncle please! I don't take any food!" Filch growled and lunged at the girl. Hari looked terrified. She raised her hand and Filch was practically obliterated. He was bleeding everywhere. There was so much blood. His left Right leg was nothing more than a bloody stump. Hari looked at him again, and when the man tried coming at her again, screaming FREAK as loud as he could, she raised both of her hands to her face. Another blast of accidental magic and Filch no longer had an arm. His whole shoulder was missing, torn off from the bone. You could see splinters here and there, and a shoulder blade sticking through his tattered clothes.

Everyone either fainted or threw up, some even did both. A mer first year had probably killed a teacher.

Flashback over

"Holy Shit." Was the only thing Hari said. Draco laughed a little and nodded.

"I'm really sorry again. Have you found your diary yet?" Hari shook her head no.

"No not yet. Only two other people could have opened it, Harper or Xia. Both are from squib lines. Though I am sure Xia is from a Hufflepuff line. I think It's Harper.

"What are you gonna do? You said you wanted to be the only heir."

"Take out the competition of course. No one but I can write in it without it sucking out my magic. She will be nothing but a bod soon." Hari sided with a vicious smile. Draco shivered. Practically cold blood murder, just to be the only one.

"Don't worry, it will be getting our lord back. When the book takes the magic it will start to create a form of pure magic. I can get Marvolo to leave and join it. I am sure of it." Draco nodded and climbed into the bed with Hari, hugging her close.

"Just..just dont go soft." Hari snorted and let Draco hug her back to sleep.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

57.7K 1.7K 16
-HUGE FKN TW- Non-con between Drarry, mentions of other stuff. Please refrain from reading of you're sensitive on those sort of topics. Just before t...
34K 481 19
What if she was consumed by darkness? Can anyone make her see the light?
1.4K 66 31
❝ i'm tired of feeling like i'm fucking crazy ❞ ...
379K 5.7K 57
golden trio era pansmione, drarry, blon, linny, and theville drama, twists, turns, friendship, humor, love, etc :)