Expecting The Unexpected

By sleepytinker__

"I AM NOT MARRYING YOU MR. KNIGHT AND THAT'S IT" I yelled. From where did you get this much courage that too... More

Author's Note
CHAPTER 1: Hey it's me Eveline Carter
CHAPTER 2: Meeting My Crush?
CHAPTER 3: THE DAY!
CAST
CHAPTER 4: Overexcited Friend
CHAPTER 5: Marriage?
CHAPTER 6: Meeting Him.
CHAPTER 7: Broken Dreams
CHAPTER 8: Feisty Me.
CHAPTER 9: Arrogant Jerk
CHAPTER 10: Evil Plan for Ev!
CHAPTER 11: Blake Simon Vs Alexander Knight
CHAPTER 12: Falling for the most Stupid Plan
CHAPTER 13: You are in love with Who?
CHAPTER 14: Shopping
CHAPTER 15: Wedding Ring
CHAPTER 16: Wedding Day
CHAPTER 17: Crazy Friends
CHAPTER 18: First Day as Mrs. Knight
CHAPTER 19: Reception
CHAPTER 20: Caught?
CHAPTER 21: Stealing Chocolates. Are We?
CHAPTER 22: Getting Impatient for that One Call
CHAPTER 23: Exposed?
CHAPTER 24: You Did What?
CHAPTER 26: Gift from Mr. Arrogant Knight
CHAPTER 27: Something's Fishy
CHAPTER 28: It's Complicated!
CHAPTER 29: Jealous?
CHAPTER 30: My only Knight in the shining armour "Alexander Knight"
CHAPTER 31: Parent's Surprise
CHAPTER 32: His Nightmare
CHAPTER 33: Honeymoon
CHAPTER 34: What's wrong with him?
CHAPTER 35: I think I am falling for you
CHAPTER 36: He Kissed Me?
CHAPTER 37: Will he never fall for me?
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 38: I am lost!
CHAPTER 39: He loves me
CHAPTER 40: Back Home
CHAPTER 41: Love You!!
CHAPTER 42: Blake Simon Vs Alexander Knight (Part 2)
CHAPTER 43: Date
CHAPTER 44: All about her Date Night
CHAPTER 45: My Cute Thief
CHAPTER 46: When he Lost his Temper
CHAPTER 47: I am Sorry Xander
CHAPTER 48: Without him for a Whole Week?
CHAPTER 49: He's Back
CHAPTER 50: Shattered
CHAPTER 51: He Hates Me Now?
CHAPTER 52: Is She Drunk?
CHAPTER 53: Sick
CHAPTER 54: Fainted!
CHAPTER 55: Pregnant!
CHAPTER 56: Why did he Lie?
CHAPTER 57: He Forgot My Birthday?
CHAPTER 58: SURPRISE!
CHAPTER 59: Please be Okay!!
CHAPTER 60: Our Baby!!
EPILOGUE: Together Forever
NEW STORY!!
OUT NOW!!!
A DEAL IN DISGUISE
ALESSANDRO
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 25: The Cute Angry Bird

104K 4K 306
By sleepytinker__

EVELINE KNIGHT

I was sitting on the stool in the kitchen eating my dinner.

Okay so you were eating. I thought you were just playing with your food for the last thirty minutes.

Will you just stop. Why is he so mean? Why can't he just like Blake? I hate him so much. Rose was so sad today. I can't see her like this.

I left the food and got up from my stool. I went to the swimming pool area and sat on the couch looking at the view. I was sitting there when I heard the door opened and closed. I think he is back. It doesn't matter if he is back or not. He is just going to have his dinner and head upstairs to his room. So I kept staring at the view.

"Why haven't you eaten?" I turned around to see Xander standing there in his sweats and a t shirt. I again turned back to where I was looking. I don't want to see him. It's making me really angry. He came near and stood in front of me. "I asked you a question."

He is not going to let me live peacefully so I got up. "I didn't feel like eating." I snapped at him and was about to leave when he held my hand. He scanned my face and I kept looking down.

"Did something happen?"

Ya a lot of things and the reason is just you.

"No. Nothing." I shook my head.

"I know you are really stubborn and you are not going to tell me so easily but you need to have your dinner first."

"I said I don't want to eat." He then dragged me to the kitchen. "Leave me. Xander let me go." I kept struggling trying to get rid of his strong grip.

"WILL YOU JUST STOP." He shouted. He looked really angry. This was the first time he shouted at me. I kept quiet and gulped hard not uttering a single word. I was really scared. He stopped when we finally reached the kitchen. I was looking down the whole time. "Sit and start eating." He said in an extremely serious tone. I shook my head. He sighed. His hands went to my waist picking me up and making me sit on the kitchen aisle. He sat on the stool with his legs on either side of my legs preventing me from moving.

He then took a spoon with some rice in it and brought near my mouth. I did not wanted to make him more angry so I opened my mouth and ate it. After feeding me the whole thing, he didn't allow me to move. He ate his food without uttering a single word and I was too scared to see him act like that so I didn't dare to open my mouth. After he was done eating he went to keep the plates, I was about to get down when he said in a stern voice "Stay." I again became a statue. He came back held my waist and put me down the aisle.

He then took me to my room "Go to bed." When I kept standing there he said "Do you want me to do that for you."

I shook my head and ran towards the bed. He came forward and traced his fingers through my hair. "Close your eyes and sleep. Stop thinking too much. You'll get enough chance to think tomorrow in a fresh mind. That little head needs some rest." He then went to the couch near my bed and sat there doing something in his phone. I closed my eyes and started thinking- What happened to him all of a sudden? Why is he acting all caring? There is no media not even Maddison then why? Does he like me now? No how can that be possible. Why is he taking care of me then? Is the-

"Ev I said stop thinking and sleep. Don't test my patience Ev." I closed my eyes tightly. I could hear him chuckle at my action. I don't remember when I drifted off to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The sunlight fell on my eyes I covered my face with the blanket. I sat up and ruffled my hair. I looked at the time it was 6 am. It was still early. I got up and took a nice, long shower. I dressed into my office attire and looked at the mirror. Ah! I feel so fresh. I have to agree Mr. Arrogant can be right sometimes. I was really exhausted last night.

I went down and saw Maria in the kitchen.

"Good morning." I said.

"Oh dear you are up. I have already made the breakfast for you. I'll just serve it."

"Have you made the coffee for Xander already?" I asked. I remember how Xander left the coffee yesterday.

"No dear I was just going to make it."

"Please don't. From today onwards I'll make it for him." Maria nodded with a big smile on her face.

He came down when I was making the coffee. He sat on the stool.

"This is so unbelievable Alexander Knight coming for breakfast without being forced." Maria commented. Xander smiled at her.

"Just 2 minutes the coffee is almost done." He smiled and nodded. He has such a heartwarming smile.

"I'll serve the breakfast for both of you." Maria said.

"Done." I said finishing my design on the coffee. I went to him to give the coffee.

He looked really happy. If me making a coffee for him can make him so happy then I can do it all the time for him. I love that smile. I gave him the coffee as soon as he saw the design his eyebrows furrowed together which made me laugh inside but I have to keep a hard look.

"What's this?" he asked.

"A cute angry bird." I said crossing my arms over my chest not looking at him.

"Why the angry bird?"

"Because I am mad at you." I said sitting on my stool still in that position.

"Okay so you consider yourself to be cute." I am mad at him and he is making me more angry.

I glared at him.

"That's not important what's important is that I am mad at you and I'll not talk to you."

"Why?" ya this is what I wanted him to ask.

"Because you scolded me last night. You shouted at me and also you were glaring at me dangerously. That's why I am mad at you. Really mad."

"Oh! So that's the reason."

I nodded "Yes." He then shook his head once smiling and started eating his breakfast. I starred at him in disbelief. "Are you going to say just that and nothing else?"

"Why would I say something? You only told that you don't want to talk to me so why should I?"

What is this man?

"You are not going to ask for my forgiveness?" I asked with a hope that he would do that.

"No. Why would I do that?"

"You know what I am so done with you." I said and left the house.

He didn't even say a sorry. What an arrogant ass. Alexander fucking Knight. I hate him.

I was fuming with anger when I reached the company. I met Scott on my way. He smiled and came forward.

Uh-oh Scotty not today she will kill you.

"Hey Ev." He said.

"What do you want?" I said in an angry tone.

"Nothing I was just passing by so I thought I should just talk to you and say a 'hi' to you."

Oh boy she is going to blast at him.

"Oh really you wanted to say just a 'hi' today you don't want to flirt with me like you used to do and how do you every time manage to meet me just when you pass by. Why is it always me? You don't meet Cass while just passing by, do you ever meet Blake when you just pass by? It is the first and the last time I am warning you Scott stop flirting with me or I will take those eyes out of your sockets." I didn't realize that while saying so many things I was moving forward and he was moving backward. He got really scared.

Ha! Good for him.

Then I went to my office sat there with an angry face for sometime looking out of the window when Cass barged from nowhere.

"BLOODY HELL. You just bursted out at Scott. Wow girl I loved it. I called you but you were so angry that you didn't wait. Hey did something happen?"

"Ya a lot of things. That freakin' arrogant rude asshole didn't even apologize to me. I wanted to punch that perfectly sculpted face of his."

"Woo girl calm down and tell me what happened why are you acting so feisty."

I told her everything.

"Okay but he did that so you could eat the dinner and sleep peacefully. So you could rest your mind a bit."

"WHAT THE HELL CASS? Now you are supporting him instead of your best friend. Okay fine go on support him. I really need a new bestie." I said glaring at her.

"But I was just telling the truth."

"Fuck off."

Then I heard a knock on my door. I uttered in the same angry voice 'come in.'

What is he doing here?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Uh-oh there is someone.

Any guesses who can it be?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924K 27.4K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
2.6M 98.1K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
2.1M 63.7K 57
Arabella Heatherway, the youngest daughter of the most successful lawyer Gabriel Heatherway and his beautiful wife Blair Heatherway. And the youngest...
5.1M 161K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...