Orb of Obscurity

By AvyannaTremaine

"Yes? Please come in" I looked up to see the most alluring pair of eyes I'd ever seen accompanied by an equa... More

Author's note
1- Orb of Obscurity
2- Snowed In
3- The first encounter
4- Rantipole
5- Noceur
6- Revelation
7- Skepticism
8- Lacuna
9- Predilection
10- Back to reality
11- Breathing new life
12- Nyctophilia
13- Metanoia
14- Misconception
15- Eunoia
16- Yūgen
17- Delirium
18- Serein
19- Insouciant
20- Liberosis
21- Arcadian
Gratitude
22- Ukiyo
23- Caim
24- Zenosyne
25- Beatitude
26- Atelophobia
27- Opia
28- The Game
29- Saudade
30- Kef
31-Ceraunophilia
32- Ikigai
33- The company date
34-Settling down
35-Aria
36-Conversations
37-Dysania
38-Meraki
39- Yonderly
40-Nepenthe
41- Commixture
42-Sempiternal
43-Vellichor
Jealousy
45-Psithurism
46-Komorebi
47- Melancholy
48-Yearning
49-Orb of Obscurity
50-Boketto
51-Sonder
52-Nodes Tollens
53-Solivagant
54-Majime
55-Sophrosyne
56-Ènouement
57-Eccedentesiast
58-Bittersweet
59-Limerance
60- Revealed

44-Natsukashii

117 10 4
By AvyannaTremaine

* small thing that brings you joyously back to fond memories with the wistful longing for the what's passed ,but with an appreciation for the good times*
___________________________________

*Yeah, I'll be down in five.*

I made my way out of the dorm down to the entrance where my doting boyfriend insisted on waiting for me. I jumped right into his arms, missing him a lot. We were nearing our one year anniversary and Jimin said that he had made plans for us. Though I was curious, I had to stay patient. I took around four days off to celebrate and here he was, picking me up for the mysterious date.

"I missed you so freaking much, I just want to eat you." He said, his voice almost a growl.  I pulled away and looked at him weirdly.

"You monster, you want to eat this pretty face?" I joked, a pout forming on my face.

"Eating your face is something I already do, sweetheart. It's s..."

I put my hands over his mouth, to save the passerby from getting to know about our love life, and pulled him out of the hospital.

We drove to the dorm first. I was bear hugged by almost everybody before we settled down in the lounge.

Conversations went on for long ending in playful bickering and lots and lots of food.

"Saura, you promised you would teach us crafting right? Let's go." Kook stood up making all three of us blink at him.

"Why would you even think of it now?" Tae asked surprised.

"Well we have a lot of time and we could have some fun right? One of the run producers let it out that our next episode might be crafting." He said the last part silently. I chuckled.

"Really?" Jimin asked, eyes wide as saucers. "Then teach me alone. Why would she teach you guys when I am her boyfriend?" He got up, pulling me up with him. "Let's go."

"Bro, you shouldn't be so selfish. You should share resources. Seriously? Is this how you are going to do it?" Tae asked dramatically.

There they go. Starting their own Kdrama again. I was laughing hysterically at this point, tears in my eyes.

"You do realize that we could spend this time for ourselves, in a better way?" Jimin said smirking at him.

He did not just say that. I looked at Jimin, eyes wide with horror.

"Ew dude, TMI." Both guys scrunched up their face in disgust.

"Anyways, she will teach only me." He replied, looking at me proudly. I pushed myself away from him and looked at the other two. "Where do we start?"

"Yay! See, this is why I like her!" They said in joy and led me to a another room.

"I'll see you later in the room. You'll not get away with this baby." Jimin whispered into my ears, sending  shivers down my spine. My heart rate shot up within seconds.

"You like the idea of it don't you?" Jimin edged me.

"Shut up Jimin." I said, fanning my heated face.

"Here, paper, scissors, gum...." Stuff kept getting piled in front of.

"Jeez, we don't need so much. My, look at all this stuff!" My eyes lit up at the sight of all the stuff in front of me. Growing up, I didn't have everything that I needed for my art and craft work lying around and I ended up using whatever I had, salvaging every last piece of paper. Making masterpieces out of waste in short.

"Not that way, here. Cut it this way and you'll get the shape." I said holding Jimin's hands.

"Jimin focus." I saw him looking at Tae. I turned to look at Tae and the moment I saw his expression, I burst out laughing. "Are you jealous?"

"Stop touching my boyfriend." He threatened me making me lose my mind.

"Oh God, I can't with you guys." I turned to see a shy Jimin, my eyes slid down to his shoulders. I hoped my mouth wasn't drooling.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked me, that cocky smirk filling his features again.

"You're one hot man." I confessed. It was the freaking truth.

"I'm all yours." He whispered, hands snaking around my waist.

"Alright, hands off. Don't get handsy in here." Kook shooed him away from me, thankfully.

I rolled the paper up, and pulled it out. "There, it's done."

"Wow!" Kook said, eyes wide.

The time passed away soon enough and we had dinner. Jin and Joon were busy so Sope joined us. I was having a conversation with Yoongi when Jimin decided to disturb me, making me smile.

"That idiot is behind me isn't he?" Yoongi sighed. I nodded, laughing.

After dinner, we ended up in the lounge, playing games with some alcohol.

"Jimin, your turn. Did you two sleep together?"

What the frick?

I maintained a poker face to not give information away. I looked at Chim and saw him looking at me already with a smirk. I shook my head slightly at him, lips pursed. But unfortunately, that drew the perverted idiot's attention to my lips. He licked his lips as he looked at mine like a predator.

"Of course. Why wouldn't we?" There he goes. He neared my lips trapping them in a slow kiss. It was slow and passionate, but needy nevertheless. The faint taste of alcohol tainted my lips as he deepened the kiss.
A plonk on the table scared us and we turned to look at two kids sound asleep. My heart melted into bits.

"We should get them blankets." I said softly.

"Come." Chim led me to someone's room to get a blanket and a couple pillows. We tucked them in snugly. I patted their head lovingly, seeing their innocent faces fast asleep. They looked so vulnerable that it made you want to protect them.

"They are such good guys. I'm thankful to have them." Jimin said, crouching beside me.

"Let's go." He helped me get up and we made our way to his room.

I changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and snuggled into his bed but this guy apparently had other ideas.

"Jimin no, the others are here." I said pushing him away.

"All you have to do is keep it down. Shall we try something new then? I'll tie something over your mouth.. "

"Finish that sentence and you'll face my wrath." I gave him a murderous look.

"Aww, you're no fun." He whined.

"Why do you have so much energy even after downing so much alcohol?" I sighed.

"Saura pwease....." He started acting all cute. God save me.

"Not here. People are here Chim."

One argument led to another and we were awake for a long time to say the least.
_______________________________

"Guys, wake up. It's breakfast time." I woke up to the sound of knocks on the door.

"You're up? Good morning babe." Jimin said as he stepped out of the shower. I shamelessly checked him out. Could you blame me? Look at him. Ripped arms, black ink over his wet skin. I felt my soul leaving my body.

I was so out of thoughts that I didn't realize him climbing over me on the bed. "Do I look that ensnaring?"

I just looked at his face, my brain had completely lost function, unable to string words together.

"Why, did I steal your words too?" He asked, a cocky smirk on his face. His finger traced my collarbones, arising goosebumps in it's wake. I shivered feeling his cold finger on my warm skin. I looked down to see the blanket covering my bare body. The events of the previous night flooded into my brain making my cheeks flush.

"You finally remember what happened, don't you?" Jimin asked chuckling.

I shut my eyes, fatigue taking over my features. I felt his lips placing butterfly kisses over my face, as his fingers combed through my hair.

"I know you're tired. Have some breakfast and go back to sleep. Hmm?" I nodded and turned to my side. I felt him spooning me as he kissed my exposed shoulder.

"Babe, wake up please. Have some food and then go to sleep."

After quite a while, I found myself in the kitchen, being fed tasty food by Jimin. I felt my hair falling out of it's bun.

"Hey!" I shouted angrily, at whoever it was.

"Oops. My hand slipped." Freaking Jungkook.

"Don't test her patience today. She's not in a good mood." Jimin chortled as he put more food in my mouth. Yep, I meant it when I said that I was being fed. Don't blame me, I was just being lazy. My mom fed me until I moved to Korea. I was always the baby.

"Wow, you have a loud voice." Hobi commented, looking at me interestingly.

"You bet. I used to command the morning assembly back at school for my loud voice." I said, a proud smirk on my face.

"For real?" Tae and Hobi asked me.

I nodded assertively, flipping my hair behind for dramatic effects. They got more and more inquisitive about my past and I found stories spilling out of my mouth of it's own accord. I found myself bragging about my past.

"You've had an interesting life, though it's filled only with studying." Kook said.

"I know right?" I replied smiling, eyes scrunching up.

"Oh my God." I looked up to see both Jimin and Kook holding their chest, to keep their heart in place. I sighed, shaking my head.

Drama queens.

"Jimin was the same way too. He used to be the president of his class for ages. Weren't you?" Hobi asked, pulling Chim in for a hug.

"Of course I was." His cocky side made a reappearance, making me laugh.

Interesting conversations continued and then both Jimin and I ended up in bed, cuddling. I had begged him to stay for some time before he left and he complied.

I heard my phone ring and I picked it up. A message from....Jimin?

I turned upwards to look at him, "You are right here?"

"Just open it."

"Oh my God, Jimin." I laughed, covering my flushed face behind my hand.

" Cute isn't it? " He asked, ruffling my hair. I nodded my head.

"Babe, I really have to leave now." He bend down to kiss my forehead.

"See you soon. Bye." I pouted and he giggled before kissing me.

I snuggled around, in the bed enjoying my free time, sleeping and watching dramas. My phone notified me of the arrival of a message.

*Hoping to get to do this with you at home. 😉😏*

Wow. He successfully made me jealous of a dog. I was already jealous of Yeontan for receiving so much love from them and now I was speechless.

*Bring him home too. Please? 🥺*

*I'll ask Tae 😂😂*

I fell asleep again without even having lunch, that was what the others told me later. Apparently someone tried waking me up too but when they heard no response from the room, they called Jimin and he ended up ringing my phone which was always on silent and somehow he came back to the dorm for me.

"Did you do it on purpose to get me back here?" Jimin asked, smirking as we had ice cream.

"Hmm. Now that you ask, maybe yes." My answer made him flush red. I laughed.

The day went on with drama and fun conversations until we ended up sleeping on the couch again.

I woke up the next day to a message from Tae.

*I love you guys. Don't EVER think of breaking up.💜*

I felt really ecstatic seeing the support that we got.

No Tae, I would never give up on Jimin.
__________________________________

Author's note:

I tried doing thus chapter in a different way for once. I swear this will be the only time I am doing it. The chapters henceforth will be back to normal.

Also, THIS CHAPTER IS VERY IMPORTANT. You'll see why later on. 😏😏😏

Until then,
here are the bombass pictures that BH dropped yesterday. 😍

This picture deserves full attention. 🤭😍😍 Look at the leather straps. Oh God.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 499 96
- The door opened, and there he was, still sweaty from the concert, drinking a beer and grabbing a bowl of noodles. He turned around to look at me as...
1.7K 511 21
[ Completed ] •look me in the Eyes, then tell me pretty Lies• --------------------------♡---------------------------- What will you do if the person...
18.6K 732 30
" Taehyung: If you knew who I was you wouldn't talk to me like that. He smirked and walked closer to me. Y/n: And if you knew who I was you would kn...
7.8K 255 40
Heyy guys!!! This is my very first fanfiction ever!!! I hope that you guys will like it:) ...