Kurapika x Reader

By feitansblackgf

Y/n is killua's brother/sister who had been hidden from the family by their mother. They are found by their... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chpater 2 - finding out the secretβ€’
Chapter 3 - l return home
Chapter 4: behind bars
Chapter 5 : we will meet again + new oc
Chapter 6 - Fight arena
Chapter 7 - levels
Katie and sofia
Chapter 9: shopping (girls day out)
Chapter 10 [ time to go?]
Chapter 11; promise?
3k special : trip
Chapter 12:I'm not jealous
Chapter 13: l hate you ?!
Chapter 14: if l told you
Chapter 15: y/n is that her ?
Chapter 16: jealous?
Chapter 17: he's dead
Chapter 18: do you know them?
Chapter 19: Confession πŸ’…πŸ½βœ¨
Chapter 20: Are you going to confess
Important
Chpater 21: l'm sorry
A/n / important please read
Chapter 22: πŸ’• Date πŸ’•
10k special - speechless-
Chapter 23 & special: lemon
Chapter 24: My sake
Chapter 25: Wait for me?!
Chapter 26: l'm in love with you?!
Chapter 27: please don't leave me!
Halloween special: late
Chapter 28: Ending!

Is this a breakthrough?

2.2K 32 34
By feitansblackgf

Feel free to listen to the song on the second slide while you read this it matches it for the most part.
———————-
A/n: you guys may be wondering who my favorite hxh character is well lemme write it down:
1. Feitan
2. Killua
3. Kurapika
4. Shalnark
5. Gon
6. That dude with the light pink reddish hair that strives to me beast hunter
7. Chrollo
8. Hisoka
9.illumi
The bottom and least favorite his not even a favorite and that is : leorio
You guys wondering why l didn't write feitan first well that's because l am obsessed with him so l don't wanna share nor write stories with y/n x feitan no hard feelings y/n but l kinda want feitan no offense you can check my insta and ask the people l tag on my post the know how much l love feitan anyway for akina who is shipped with feitan she can stay shipped with him for this book since it's y/n x kurapika and since l am nice l won't make akina die. No offense to Gacha_Cat872 but l gotta say what's on my mind. Anyway onto the book

——————————————————

[Akina's  POV]

katie and l were getting ice-cream when l saw a figure at behind a building going behind it. i couldn't see the person, so l decided to go check out who it is. " where are you going akina!" l heard katie shout "l saw someone l'm gonna check out who it is , don't follow me  " l shouted running away. i ran towards the building in hopes of finding the person when suddenly l was knocked out.

[feitan's POV]

" so why did you knock her out " shalnark said walking out of the dark corner with phinks. " she's cute can l have her" phinks added. " say that one more time and that will be the last time you speak" l replied in a dark tone. " ooo touchy" phinks said, " who is she anyway" shalnark " she is my childhood friend" l replied looking at shalnark. " so why'd you knock her out" phinks added looking at me. " she doesn't know that l steal and why l left her " l replied picking her up. " you do you l guess" phinks replied walking into the dark. " l can't wait for her to wake up" shalnark said walking into the dark. " ugh they can't stop messing with me for once" l said. " ya well maybe you should be more stiff and not silly" l hear someone say." shocked" the person turned out to be akina. " how are you awake" l replied. " you didn't even hit me that hard l'm not that weak you know"she replied. " why did you follow me here" l replied dropping her down. " can't l see my childhood friend" she pouted. " l didn't mean it like that" l replied. " well in any case why didn't you tell me you steal and kill people" she said turning around," because l didn't want to make you hate me" l replied, " l wouldn't hate you for that" she replied turning around. when l saw tears hit the floor, l looked up to see akina crying. " l thought you hated me that's why you left" she said in a shaky voice. " no l-" l replied. " let's move away from here" l  grabbing her hand. " why were are going" she said cleaning her tears. " away from here" l added.

[15 mins later]

l ran to the closets forest. " so why did we run away" she asked. " i saw some mafia people" l replied. " oh " she said. it was silent for a couple minutes. " um so what have you been doing since you left me" she said breaking the silence " nothing really stole some stuff, killed some people" l replied. " oh we also got new members" l added. " that's cool" she said, " what about you" l questioned, " let's see so l had some hard time coming here for starters and l met some amazing new people, there really nice there's this girl among them she is so cute when she talks her name is y/n zoldyck compared to her brother she is way nicer, though she's hard to understand sometimes, she was injuired at a match and the girl didn't even know she was injuired until she fainted and ended up in the hospital" she replied laughing. at times like this her beauty really shines, l thought to myself. " what else" l replied. " well other than y/n l met another girl named katie" she said " what's her last name" l asked stopping her from talking. " l don't know she didn't tell us" she added. " oh okay" l replied " anyway me and katie are closer than l am to y/n , we are the only two with knowledge about nen and some other stuff, she has healing powers and some other stuff" she replied smiling. " wow akina you just give away my secrets like that without warning" a girl walking towards akina said. l glared at her," woah calm down, my name is katie from the satoz family" the girl said walking towards akina. " woah your last name is satoz l didn't know that" akina added turning around. " ya am not directly related to sato-san l am his sister's dauther's dauther from the rich side of the family tree you see" she added. " woah that sounds complicated even for me" akina added. " wait how did you find us" l questioned. " easy with this" she said bring out an arrow. " woah what's that" akina added " it only works with full concertration" she said putting away the arrow. " anyway what's your name" she added looking at me, " porter feitan" l replied. " nice to meet you fei-chan" she said " whattttttt why did you call him that" akina said shocked" no reason" she said smirking. " fei-chan what do you think about dating me" she said looking at me, " um" l replied " what no way how could you do that" akina shouted. " l mean he doesn't seem to be taken by anyone right" she replied. " l actually like someone right now" l added scraching the back of my neck. " ya you heard him he already likes someone" akina shouted," oh..." she added. " and who is this girl" katie asked. " she's just special to me l don't really plan on confessing right now " l replied. " let's leave katie he must be dying to get back to his future girlfriend" akina added, " wait what" l replied " you heard me porter" she said, " this is the first time you've called me porter" l replied shocked. " um looks like there's been a misunderstanding here, so you guys clear it up" katie added, " l don't think there is a misunderstanding " akina said, "(mwuahahahahahahahahahaha l A/N l will make akina miserable as long as my love for feitan strives, don't worry akina is still gonna date akina infact they are going to get togther this chapter no need to worry l'll just make it harder for them to stay togther  it's my excuse for making them love each other more) ( sneak peak into the next time with feitan and akina's love story, a/n-chan and 2 other fans are gonna make akina jealous especially me)

" okay so tell me what the misunderstanding is" akina asked obiously pissed, " um about the girl l like" l said " why do l wanna hear who you like porter" she shouted covering her ears, " well if u just listen" l said " blah blah blah blah" she shouted covering her ears, " can you just listen" l shouted, " blah blah can't hear you not listening" she shouted, " l don't care what you say l won't budge-" she said only to be stopped.

[" akina's pov"]

he- he kissed me, l thought to myself, no way, l was beyond shocked, l hadn't realized l was crying, " akina, why are you crying" he asked shocked " why are you playing with me porter" l asked, " because the girl l like is you" he said, " what?" l said shocked looking up " l like you" he said picking me up, " no way l don't believe it" l said, he kissed me again, " l'm not the type of person to just kiss people l don't like" he added " but you don't like people in general" l said smiling " ya that's probably true" he added walking down a path. " will you be my girl friend" he said stopping in his tracks " what?" l said shcoked " don't make me say it again" he said " nah l wanna make this my ring tone" l said laughing " haha very funny but l'm serious will you be my girlfriend" he said looking at me, " of course l will" l said hugging him " aww so cute" i heard a voice say, " haha very funny l can sense you from here katie" akina said , " aww man l thought l was well hidden" katie said walking out of the bush, " ya well you suck" akina said, " where are you guys going to do now? " katie asked, " um l decided to stay with you guys until y/n learns nen properly then go meet feitan and his friends then stay with him" akina replied, " what about you katie" akina added, " l really want to stay with you akina but"katie said when, " l'm going to put you down so you guys can talk" feitan interupted  " oh sure" l replied.

[after feitan left]

" so l guess you like either Gon or killua" l said looking at katie, " maybe" she replied, " what no way l was just joking" l said shocked " which is it" l added " it's y/n's brother" she said covering her face, " ehhhh no way l don't believe you l thought it was gon"l said really shocked, " why" she replied removing her hand from her face, " well whenever we are with them you always go to gon and always ask gon" l said (a/n: this qoute is referring to chapter 7 and 8).

[y/n's turn ]

[y/n's pov]
We finally reached my room " y/n l have a question" Katie asked, " ya what is it" l replied locking the door, " why are you always quiet and insecure" Katie asked. the room became tense Gon and me looking at each other, " why would you ask that" killua said sternly breaking the silence, " l- l didn't mean to" Katie said obviously scared, " it's fine killua calm down" l said tapping his shoulder. When suddenly a knock came to my door, " excuse me miss y/n zoldyck" the lady said after l opened the door, " yes what do you need" l said curious, a man called mr. leorio called and would like to talk to you" the lady stated, " Ew are you sure it's me" l said disgusted, " yes he specifically asked for  ms. Y/n zoldyck" the lady replied looking at me, " ugh fine" l replied, " can you guys go to master wing's place without me" l added looking at them, " sure we can y/n" Gon said, " ya okay that fine" killua added, " l can just stay here with you" Katie said still scared from before, " okay then let's go" l said looking at Katie, " this way ladies" the lady said leading us towards the desk, l turned around and closed the door.

[ skip to when you get the call brought to you by killua giving the readers hugs]
" what do you need leorio" l asked through the phone. " can you call kurapika l can't get him" he asked, " why l don't even have his number" l stated, " l can give you the number" leorio replied, " okay then l will do it" l said looking for a piece of paper and pen.
[ after getting his number]
I hanged up the call on leorio and dialed the number l had received from leorio. " hello who is this" kurapika answered, " oh this is y/n leorio asked me to call you" l stated, " oh y/n how are doing" kurapika asked, " fine l guess" l stated, " that's great so did you get the thing l put in your bag" kurapika asked, "what thing"l asked confused, " the necklace you had at the hunter exam" kurapika stated. ( a/n: chapter 2 you had a necklace you had dropped). " oh no l haven't checked the last bag yet" l said, " you look really cute in it y/n" kurapika stated, my face turned red as a tomato. " thanks" l said trying to not sound shocked by his words, " anyway why did" kurapika said then the call cut, ( this scene is when kurapika meets his master). " he cut the call" l said sad, " you okay y/n" Katie asked worried, " l'm fine" l said batting my eyelashes, " why do l feel like crying today" l said thinking to myself, " okay then let's head back to master wings place" Katie said grabbing my hand.
[ skip to when you got to mr.wings house brought to you potato chips]
" why are you guys late" mr. wing said opening the door, " had to take a call" l replied, " the others have unlocked their powers already" mr.wing stated. " woah really what did they get" Katie added, " Gon is an enhancer" killua said pointing at Gon, " and killua is a transmuter" Gon added to killua, " woah cool guys" Katie said, " okay y/n your turn" mr.wing said pointing to the glass, " what am l supposed to do" l asked, " focus your nen on the glass of water with the leaf on it" mr.wing stated. Placing my hands on both sides of the cup l closed my eyes, focusing all my nen on the glass of water, when suddenly a certain blonde boy popped into your head, remembering how he hung up the phone call on you mad you mad, " y/n" mr.wing finally said, " oh l'm sorry" l said softly still mad, " it's fine you were going at just like Gon" mr.wing stated, " oh then what l am" l said pointing at the board, "your a specialist y/n" mr. wing said drawing a circle on the word specialist, " woah y/n is a specialist" Gon and zushi said at the exact same time, " l thought she would be a transmuter, how did she become a specialist" killua asked curious, " ya since she was going at it like me l thought she would be an enhancer" Gon added, " y/n when you were focusing what popped into your head the made you flinch" mr. wing said trying to demonstrate, " someone" l replied not trying to reveal anything. " l know who now" Katie said, she went up to mr.wing and whispered it to him. " ah" mr.wing replied, " it's her surroundings that made her a specialist" mr.wing finished off, " so when l asked who you liked why didn't you tell me it was kurapika" Katie whispered into your ear, " what l don't like him" l replied back, " mhm ya sure then when you blushed you were thinking about what" Katie added with a smirk, " meanie" l replied, Katie laughed. " okay then since everyone here now has their nen abilities tomorrow you shall start learning how to make use of it" mr.wing said trying to get our attention.
[ meanwhile with kurapika]
After the man who had robbed me of my hunter license, he made me learn nen and thought me the few basics, " so who was it that you were talking to that time" the man asked. ( l don't know his name if you do tell me so l can change it). I kept quiet. " your girlfriend" he added, " she's not my girlfriend" l replied.
[ third person pov ]
The master could clearly see the way kurapika blushes like crazy when he asked if it was his girlfriend, the man left it at that with a stifling laughter. " you can call her back when ur done with this" he added before walking away.

[ back to y/n POV ]
We had finally separated from the others and headed was laying bed, " so you like kurapika", " do you by any chance like kurapika" " why were you blushing then" the voices of Katie appeared in your head, " did you get the necklace that l placed in you bag" the blonde said, " oh right he said he found my necklace" l finally realized l opened the bag to see a different necklace. " this isn't mine" l thought to myself, when you suddenly remembered, " it's his why would he do that" l thought to myself. You had remembered that the necklace was inside his bad when he took off his sweater on the first round. Regardless l wore it, " it's pretty" l said touching the necklace. " l sounded" l said , " love struck " Katie finished, " what are you doing here" l said blushing, " l went out to go find akina but she's really busy now so l came here" Katie replied, " anyway you finally realized how much you like kurapika now?" Katie asked, " l don't like him" l shouted. " then l can have him" Katie asked me, " what ?" I felt heartbroken, " l can have him , since you don't like him" Katie replied, " your joking" l replied shocked, " l'm not joking never was never will" Katie replied, " that's fine then" l said, not noticing my tears. " why are you crying y/n" Katie asked, "l'm what" l replied confused, l touched my face to feel water on me, " your crying do you know why that is" Katie asked, " no" l replied, " because you like kurapika admit it" Katie stated, " l-l like kurapika " l said wiping my tears, " yes that's why your crying cause your scared of me taking him away" Katie replied, " l'll give you time to think" Katie added leaving the room. " l like kurapika" l thought to myself , " l'm kurapika" you remembered him saying. You the heard a knock, " yes?" You answered , " you have a call" the lady said, " okay" you replied.
[ 6 minutes later]
" hello who's this" l asked, " kurapika" he replied, " oh hey kurapika" you added, " what's wrong y/n" he asked, " what do you mean" l asked, " your voice is shaking" he added, " it's nothing" l answered, " tell me what's wrong right now" he demanded, " no l just realized something" l answered, " also thank you for your necklace you didn't have to give it to me" l added trying to change the subject. " oh your welcome y/n l wanted to see you smile so of course" kurapika added " you did" l replied, "your always the cutest when you smile" he said, " l- thank you" you replied blushing madly. " it's no problem" he replied, " also l'm sorry for hanging up on you before l had to deal with a theif" kurapika added, " oh that's fine l understand" l replied fidgeting my legs, " y/n l have to go now l have some training to do you should buy a cell so we can talk to each other" he stated, " okay l definitely will" l replied, " see you smiled" he added. " how could you tell" l asked shocked, " your voice calmed down" he replied, " oh and l like you" he replied before ending the call. " you what" you replied, you couldn't hear what he had said. " l will ask him when l buy the cell. " was that your boyfriend" l girl behind me said, " what" l asked, " no it's not at least l don't think so" l replied, " you must be really dense" the girl replied. " can you move please" she added, " oh sorry" l replied, " my name's Sofia and that person over there is chase" she stated, " oh nice to meet you Sofia" you replied, " nice to meet you too" you waved at chase. " ya thanks" he replied. " here's my number when you get your cell add me okay" Sofia added, " okay sure" l replied, " bye " she said as chase waved as they left. " bye" l said going back to my room, " how'd it go y/n" l heard Katie say from her room door. " ya it went good" l replied closing my door, " one of the few things  akina and y/n have in common, they can't be upfront on their feelings makes me wonder if their sisters" Katie thought to herself laughing a bit while closing the door.

[ l am done now yay ]
I tried my best to remember what l wrote in my 9000 word but you know l ain't finna try and do 9000 all over again cause that hurts my hand.
Anyway l wanna day thank you guys so so much for 1.5k views on this book it means the world to me, when l said we reached 800+ reads, my friend told me l had reached 1k the next day so l was really shocked.
So we have a new Oc from a fan " Sofia and chase"
Sofia info: manipulator
Favorite color: light green
X reader: Gon
Background: rich background sad backstory
Nen affinity: she can use true calling one of her special nen moves each one of Sofia's nen is passed down to the second child of each generation no matter what the gender.
Destined to get a human doll and repeating her cycle.

Chase: Sofia's first manipulation
Favorite color: yellow
X reader: Shalnark l accepted it because l love gay relationship. #stanlgbtqpeople
Background, " originally a human doll due Sofia's  dead mothers hobby, she turned him to be more realistic at the age of 10
Nen: wired off Sofia
Major affect: can use reality which is a special nen used to making anything into a real human being. making the owner receive extreme pain until they are completely transformed will forget memories of previous life, the ability from then on will be passed down.
[That's all bye guys]
Updating earlier now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 21.4K 54
[[Feitan x Reader]] Who knew it would end up like this. - DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own hunter x hunter - Mature content - Violence & Swearing - Sensiti...
10.6K 253 16
[HIGHSCHOOL AU] COMPLETEDβ˜‘οΈ Gon Freecss is a socially awkward teen that never left his comfort zone and watched from afar. Until he moves from his h...
379 1 15
Killua and Kurapika are basically brothers who were raised by Hisoka and Illumi. After kurapika clan died around the age of 12 Kurapika and Killua me...
38.5K 1.2K 17
Y/N has always been hated by her family for being a love child. She just wants a permanent escape. Now that she's sixteen, her opportunity has arrive...