Semper Fidelis

By rcbrie15

A different Forth and a different Beam but the same love story. ...a different kind of love...but ...same pro... More

1.Stranger
2. Adopted
3. A Precious Gift
4. Closer(four)
5. Almost(five)
6. Day Off
7. The Fear Inside
8. Pillow Talk
9. Earning Memories
10. Without You
11. Fulfilling Promises
12. Yearning
13. Out Of The Cage
14. Meeting The Past
15. Reunited
16. Dr. Beam
17. Private
18. First Morning
19. All So New
20. Home Sweet Home
21. Threatened
22. Predator
23. Different
24. The Best
25. Prelude
26. Timeless
27. Planned
28. Nice Meeting You
30. Unveiled
31. Chance
32. Best Place For Home
33. Semper Fidelis

29. Inevitable

6.9K 444 69
By rcbrie15

Beam and Forth finished all the transactions in the village before they all went back to the city. Thad was a little teary while looking back at their small house when they are about to leave. The house will just be taken cared by their neighbors including the orchard and their vegetable garden.

"Dont worry baby we will be back... If papa will not be busy with his work we will go home...dont be sad, it will always be our home" Beam lifted Thad on his lap and hugged him tight.

"Im sad P'Beam...but Im happy because we will be together. Can I cry P'Beam?" Thad asked softly while he is buried in Beams neck.

"Yes baby you can...P'Beam will hold you" Beam comforted the boy while Forth also wrapped his arms around Beam and Thad.

They all become quite and the boy's sniffs sounded inside the car.

Thad's shoulders trembled when he started to cry while Beam comforted Thad by gently rubbing the boy's back.

Beam and Forth alternately kissed Thads head while the boy continued to silently cry.

"Im okay now P'Beam...papa" Thad's hoarse voice interrupted their silence.

"You sure buddy? You can cry more if you want..." Forth whispered softly to his son.

"Im okay now papa...dont worry" Thad looked up to his father while he wiped his wet eyes.

Beam smiled at Thad and cupped his small face to place a kiss on his cute pointed nose.

"You are feeling okay now baby?" Beam tenderly asked.

"Yes P'Beam, Im not so sad now" Thad smiled and assured the two men even if he has a puffy eyes and red nose.

Beam and Forth smiled amd nodded before they hugged the boy tightly again. They remained quite during the whole ride to the private hangar where their plane is already waiting.

They looked forward for a new life that they will have together as a family.

Forth will claim his old life as an engineer and the CEO of the growing construction company. He will again be surrounded by corporate worlds not by the farm that he was so used to see everyday for seven years. He will be a husband to his Beam and a father who could provide his son's every needs.

Beam will face every struggles with people whom he love, this time he dont want to be alone like what he was used to during his research works. He will be a husband and wife to Forth, and a mother and father to Thad.

Their life looked brighter when the three of them are together. It seemed like they are braver amd bolder when they are with each other's side.

From the plane, they go directly to their new penthouse across Forths office. Thad is so ecstatic when they entered their new home.

It has the same view of the whole city at the crystal wall and it has a huge balcony with an infinity pool.

"P'Beam! Its so beautiful!" Thad yelled from the pool while Beam and Forth together with Beams bestfriends are inside. Thads voice is so full of astonishment and excitement.

"P'Beam...Papa...?!" Thad called for his fathers with urgency that they all abruptly turned to the panting boy.

"Yes baby?" Beam asked worriedly while Forth together with the others also looked so worried.

"Are we rich now papa?!" Thad asked curiously with his earnest tone and a knotted brow.

All their jaws dropped while looking so lost of the question from the confused boy.

"Are we? Are we? Are we rich papa" Thad asked with his round and bright eyes and urging tone.

"Ahm..." Forth scratched his head while he turned to look at Beam for help.

"Are we rich papa? We have a pool! We have a pool papa...only rich people have a pool...so we are rich!" Thad continued with his ecstatic tone and bright face.

"Yes little man...P'Beam and papa are rich" Yo tenderly answered the curious boy.

"I knew it!" Thad exclaimed loudly before he turned around and ran back to the pool leaving all the adults with their thoughtful looks.

They all become quite while thinking of what have just happened.

"He have ridden a private plane and a limo several times but he was not that ecstatic and he never asked if we are rich because we have our own plane and limo...but with the pool...he easily concluded that we are already rich" Beam dazedly mumbled his lengthy analogy of Thad's behavior.

Every eyes turned to Beam who are also with their dazed look.

"Does a pool more expensive than a plane?" Beam worriedly asked with his curious eyes are on Yo.

Yo looked lost of what to answer Beams question.

"Water can be expensive to be brought up here" Kit added with his teasing smile which made Beam glare at him.

"Its so difficult to construct a pool too in this very high area" Phana also added to tease Beam.

"Thad still taught that we are buying a ticket everytime we ride the private plane" Forth softly said while looking so embarrassed.

Beam gaped widely before he chuckled until everyone started to be amused and laughed with Beam.

They can all hear Thads happy voice while playing in the water.

*😊*

Thad has started his school in the city and Beam has assigned a personal driver and also a bodyguard who will stay with him the whole time that he is at school. At lunch time he will be brought to Beams office for lunch and Forth would sometimes join them if he is not busy.

After their lunch, Beam will make Thad take a nap before he will again be brought to school for his afternoon class.

Beams employees are all at awe of how detailed Beam is to the boy. He will really see to it that Thads needs will be on the top of everything. He even designed his office with a playroom and a small bedroom for the boy.

The construction of NT Hospital and Research have also started which made Forth and his team very busy.

Beam, Kit and Pha are having updates regarding the new vaccine that they have released in the market while Forth is slouched on the couch, busy reading some company emails from his phone.

Forth is still waiting for the documents of the additional requirements for the research laboratory that Beam wanted to be added when Yo arrived with someone from the quality assurance department.

"Good afternoon Dr. Beam, here are the documents that you have requested" the girl politely greeted and handed the folder to Beam before her eyes focused on Forth who is unaware of the girl's admiring glance.

It didnt escaped Beam's keen eyes the sultry look of the girl towards Forth which made him fumed with irritation that he didnt get the folder that has been handed to him.

The girl instantly felt the tension coming from the young doctor when Beam just stared at her with his calculating look. Beam just continued to stare at her from her face down to her skimpy skirt and long skinny legs without saying anything.

The girl instantly become so agitated on her feet that he worriedly glanced at the two doctors beside Beam but she got no help.

"Do you want your job here?" Beam suddenly asked with his serious face and cold tone.

The girl gaped at Beam before he hesitated to respond.

"Y..yes...Dr. Beam" the girl stuttered with nervousness.

"Then put your eyes on its proper focus and arent you cold with that small cloth there or do you want me to order a blanket to wrap you with it?" Beam seriously exclaimed with his sarcastic tone.

"Im so sorry Dr. Beam, please pardon me... this wont happen again...Im so sorry" the girl repeatedly apologized while she anxiously pulling down her skirt to make it longer.

The little commotion caught Forths attention and he looked up from his phonr to check.

"What's wrong?" Forth asked confusedly when he saw the nervous girl in front of the three doctors who is desperately pulling her skirt down.

"Leave" Beam ordered and the girl scrambled to leave the office.

"What happened?" Forth asked again while Pha, Yo and Kit are just shaking their heads in amusement.

Beam did not answer Forth, instead he stand up and sit on Forth's lap and claimed Forths lips for a passionate kiss in front of his friends who rolled their eyeballs incredulously.

Forth wrapped his arms around Beams back and enjoyed the slow and passionate kiss that Beam have initiated.

The two parted breathlessly and Forth caressed Beams face while Beam closed his eyes to savor Forths touches.

"Shameless..." Kit whispered to Pha and Yo before they shared a meaningful look and shook their heads again. The two lovers seemed to forget that they are not alone, that they co tinued to be so intimate with each other.

"Its still office hours Engr. Jaturapoom" Phana made his voice serious and reminded the handsome engineer who is enjoying a young doctor on his lap.

Forth stopped whatever he is doing to Beam and heaved a sigh.

"Temptress... I have to go now" Forth whispered to Beams ear while he nuzzled with it.

Beam groaned and pouted but he knew too well that Forth have to return to the site.

"See you at home later love... I missed you already" Beam sadly whispered and claimed another kiss from his handsome and hot lover.

"These two are insatiable...shameless" Pha mumbled softly while shaking his head.

Forth just nodded to Beam's three friends before he went out with the documents on his hand.

The three glared at Beam who is grinning sheepishly at them.

"I love him so much" Beam defensively exclaimed with a pout.

The three heaved a hopeless sigh while staring at the adorable Beam. They always felt powerless when it comes to Beams antics.

In the afternoon, Beam visited Forths office together with Kit when they picked Thad from school.

"Will I have an engineer brother Kitty?" Beam suddenly asked Kit when they are in the elevator to bring them to Forths office.

Kit gaped at Beam with his unexpected question.

"Dont fool me by telling me that you just wanted to accompany me here" Beam casually said.

"Beam..." Kit whispered beggingly.

"Okay... I understand...I just want you to know that you have my support. Im happy for your happiness but just see to it that he wont hurt you...for if he will... I swear...he will graze my operating table" Beam casually but seriously mumbled softly.

Kit turned to Beam and gaped but did not say anything when the elevator opened.

Beam suddenly become serious when he instantly saw Forth with a woman who is like a squirming worm beside him beside his table. Beam doesnt like the skinship she has with Forth who seemed to be unaware.

Beam gave Thad to Kit and marched towards Forths table.

"Wow...such closeness...your employees are so lucky for the free touch Engr. Jaturapoom?" Beam cheerfully asked with his sweetest smile.

Forth instantly looked up and gaped when he saw Beam who is standing at the other side of his table. The woman also gaped at Beam but did not move away from Forth.

"Beam..." Forth mumbled in surprise.

"Im sorry if I have disturbed you" Beam casually said but his eyes is blazing with cold gaze.

"Beam...?" Forth asked in confusion before he noticed the woman who is so close to him so he instantly pushed her away from him.

Forth stand up to approach Beam and immediately hugged the flustered doctor.

"Beam...what are you saying?" Forth asked confusedly.

Beam remained quite but continued to stare at Forth with his cold gaze while Forth stared back at him with his calm gaze.

"Leave" Forth turned to the woman and ordered him with his stern voice.

The woman scrambled to leave with fear in her eyes.

The room become quite when the woman have left while Forth just clenched his jaw and held unto Beam's body tightly.

"Im not doing anything..." Forth firmly whispered after he felt Beams painful grasped on his waist but he got no response from the triggered doctor.

"Im not doing anything Beam...dont do this to me...please..." Forth whispered pleadingly while Lam and Park are already curiously watching them from outside together with Ming, Kit and Thad who is busy with his toy robot.

"Did I forgot to tell you that I hate to share what is mine?" Beam whispered with gritted teeth.

"Im not doing anything Beam and you dont have to share me because I dont want to be shared" Forth exasperatedly whispered.

"You are letting her touch you..." Beam countered in a whisper.

"I was not aware...its not that as if I like it...its just that I dont care...their touch never affected me...so please dont do this to me...you are being unfair" Forth continued to explain with his exasperated whispered tone.

They are aware of severals eyes that are focused on them from the other side of the glass wall. Their friends knew their situation and no one dared interrupted them.

"I dont want anyone near you...I dont want anyone touches you..." Beam whispered sternly.

"Then I will be careful next time...I dont want this to go between us. I know you're jealous but please dont be unfair... Im not doing anything and never will I be interested to anyone. I have you Beam...nobody is as perfect as you and I wont settle for less" Forth continued to whisper in Beam's ear.

Beam heaved a sigh with his gaze that softened tremendously. He snuggled his face on Forth's neck while Forth heaved a sigh of relief.

****😊****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.6K 10
"Why are we getting married ?" Beam growls . " I don't know .. " Forth replies casually . "Then why have you agreed to get married ?" "Well , I gu...
65.8K 3.5K 12
A story about a broken heart and second chances... "Loving you was so many things...Beautiful ones. ...But now all I remember are the consequences of...
226K 9.7K 52
What was supposed to be a BET, led to Forth falling head over hills for Beam. I do not own none of the characters used in this story, these character...
28.1K 1K 7
The story of how Forth tried to tame the wild Beam. My story isn't as good as Fujisawa's sensei so don't expect too much. Characters belonging to...