My Stars (Completed)

By fairyfangirl

Read at your own Risk! A/N english is not my first language. so bare with me and sorry in advance for typo an... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
epilogue
Special chapter

18

66 3 0
By fairyfangirl

a month passed by since hanna left korea. paul currently sorting the other left behind things of hanna. even he wanted to go back immediately to his country to at least look after hanna there but he still need to finished his business project he started here in korea and of course hanna admission in her current school.

in the middle of organizing the school materials of hanna in a box, a blasting pink notebook caught his attention. he quickly fish out that thing to the pile stacked of books and smile when recognized the notebook. he checked if it was already answered and surprise it does and done neatly. he even saw a small note at the back of notebook saying 'it's more like biography not a survey, you need to treat me a delicious food in exchange of this' a small chortle release from him. paul heard his phone ring in the living room and make his way to answer the call.

he furrowed his eyebrows when it's unregistered number pop in his cellphone screen. "hello? paul hans speaking" he said waiting for the other line to anwer

"OPPA!" paul quickly remove his phone to his ear when a sudden loud voice blurted that almost ruined his eardrum. but eventually put it back when he realize whose the caller in other line

"hanna!" he said in surprise

"oh.. how did you know?"

"your the only person calling me oppa-oppa,how are you now?"

"ah.. yeah right. im good don't worry about me" although paul heard those words his gut feeling didn't believe her.

"im glad to hear that" he said trying to be gleefully as much as possible. "so why did you call? is there anything you want me to bought here before I fly back there?" he continue

"you already going back here?, why too fast"

"im almost done to my project here maybe after a week im going to fly back there."

"ah... is that so. im just want to ask a favor from you"

"sure what is it?"

"there's a package that will be arrived in two days there and I want to give it to my favorite artist, ,ahm..you know the mamamoo. jason wrote uncle villa address instead of rbw ent. agency address that's why-",

"no problem sure, is there anything else you want?"

"ahm...about my school-"

"don't worry I already handled your admission there and asked the director to keep your real reason for not attending the school"

"thank you oppa, by the way the pink notebook. it's placed underneath to my stacked of books did you see it?"

"ah.. yeah.. thanks to you I've got a lot of idea"

"wow glad to hear that, so see you soon oppa. actually jason clocking me while im talking to you-"

"hanna time is up" he heard jason talked to other line

"im already saying my goodbye! haist this guy seriously"

"okey I get it.. I will just inform you if I got and delivered your gift okey?"

"thank you oppa" he shake his head and found himself smiling for having a small talk to hanna. at least there's still a person strick as him to look after her.

.............

with her drained energy and body exhaustion moonbyul flinched when she felt a slight tap on her cheek. "unnie?". she heard her sister called but ignore her and turned her back on suelgi. "unnie wake up for a minute" her sister said.

"gi-ah im tired let your unnie to sleep more" moonbyul said in husky voice and put her blanket over her head .

a week after the chuseok holiday she and other members was welcomed by packed of works and schedules. several gig in festival, guesting in t.v program, mv shooting for their single song release and commercial shooting under HJB adv., they only got 2-3 hours of sleep while doing this entire schedule and today is the only day for them to get more sleep to recover their energy.

she flutter her eyes when she still felt her younger sister presence in her room and when she peek her head under the blanket she saw suelgi pitiful looking at her. she heaved and slowly lift herself to sitdown "mwon dae? (what is it?)" she asked and saw her sister picking up something to her side and handed it to her. she confusely look the camera given to her "ige mwo ya?(what is this?) where did you get this?"

"my friend left that behind a month ago. she actually ask me to bring it in school but suddenly she didn't show up and on the other day our home room teacher told that she was already back to her country because there's something wrong to her school admission here."

"so what do you want me to do with this?" then suelgi gave her a small note then saw an address written in small paper.

"I found out that her brother was still here in korea and I just got their address yesterday to our council president since I still keep pestering him for his help" moonbyul scratch her head. she know what suelgi want her to do but having a packed of schedule they have now it's hard for her to commit to her sister request.

"why are you only giving this to me now?, we can actually return it first before we went in gyeonggi province to celebrate the chuseok" she retorted

"I told you I only got her address yesterday and besides I can barely saw you here in the house to talk about that thing" she heave after realizing suelgi have a point. "if you want, you can just dropped it in post delivery to return"

"then you supposed to do it. why you suddenly giving this to me" moonbyul said while eyeing her sister for a reason

"I don't have money and im busy" suelgi simply reason out

"yah.. I can give you a money and im also a busy person" but her sister shake her head

"unnie you don't know how busy school works today. I need to go i might be late" but before suelgi leave her room, she face her again. "unnie I know how much you love camera but we need to return it okey?" she's speechless to suelgi words

"yah!..im not that kind of person I-seki!(this punk) go away! I need to rest" she defensively and eventually suelgi leave her room. she place the camera in her lampshade table with note and lay down again to back in sleeping.

But the high class model of camera make her want to fiddling it. it's mirrorless sony a9 camera the one she wanted to have.she try to buy that kind of model but unfortunately it's already out of stock in market.

she pull down her blanket over her head and reach the camera from her table. she automatically amaze how smooth the camera works, she even more surprise the quality resolution of camera have.

"aigoo..omo..aigoo..aigoo" moonbyul wince every time she saw her sister and her friends posing silly and cute to the camera. "oh? it's look like it was taken in our balcony" she saw the beautiful captured picture of busily roadway seen in their balcony. " nice it was taken beautifully, that person have a talent huh". she commented and continue scrolling the picture until she stop in familiar face in frame. "uh? this guy look-omo!" she abruptly sit up and intensely looking the guy picture and continue to scroll until she saw another picture of him like he was blinded in a camera flash " it's hanna oppa, what his name again..po-paul? right it's paul-ssi. omo what's going on here" she reached her phone and dialed her sister number

"nae unnie?" she sense her sister confuse to her sudden call.

"nugu si?(who is it?)"

"nugo-yo?( who?)"

"your friend own this camera"

"ah... it's hanna-ssi wae-yo unnie?(why sister?)"

"is her family name is bore?"

"nae unnie wae-yo?!(yes sis why?!)"

"okey arasseo josim hae, kuno(okey I got it be careful,bye)" she didn't mind her sister whine to other line instead find herself in amazement on indeed how small world is.

moonbyul continue scrolling the pictures and she was very impressed on hanna photography skills." so she enjoy landscape photography huh'" she commented when she saw the unanimous of her captured was freeze picture of nature. " wheein-ah will be surprised to see this" she immediately answer her phone ringing without looking the caller I.d

"yeobo-"

"unnie! haist jinja!(sis haist seriously!)" she heard seulgi whine to other line

"wae? mwo?(why? what?)" she calmly replied while continuing scrolling the picture on camera

"tsk..forget it, unnie I left my module can you please bring it to my school I will wait for you in school entrance"

"yah.. suelgi-ah I need to sleep just get back here and get your module" she annoyingly said

" im going to be late if I do that. please unnie just this one" moonbyul don't have a choice. hearing her sister anxiety voice it's must be important module to her.

"fine..wait me at your school gate" she was about to drop her call when suelgi said something

"unnie make sure to cover yourself okey?. I don't want you to be recognize here to my school" she scoffed in disbelief. "thank you unnie!" she was about to retort but suelgi drop the call

"look at this kid tsk."

.............

moonbyul currently walking to her younger sister school after she parked her car few blocks away to suelgi school. she's wearing a casual clothes with her cap on and mask cover her face just like suelgi request. many student pass by her that's suddenly feel nostalgic. she eventually saw her sister standing near in school gate. suelgi recognize her and wave her hand at her.

"you should check your things before leaving the house" she scold and handed to seulgi her module

"sorry unnie I just forgot to put it in my bag last night and-"

"suelgi-ah!.. oh.. thank god we're not late" moon sisters switched their attention to the two girls catching their both breath." what are you still doing here let's go we still have 5mins before the class start" moonbyul saw a petit pretty girl said that gradually bow to greet her followed by the chubby cute girl to her side.

"arasso kaja(i get it let's go).. unnie-" moonbyul widen her eyes when suelgi accidentally called her in front of her friend. it's not that she doesn't want to recognize by suelgi friends as her older sister but it's other way around. suelgi is the one who doesn't want to recognize as her younger sister. at first she's a bit hurt cause she felt that suelgi was ashamed of her because of her job, but hearing her reasoning make her mind at ease. suelgi want to recognize as a outstanding student in her school not as a younger sister of famous artist. she somehow impressed to her sister principle.

"your unnie?!-"

"my neighbor unnie..let's go we're getting late" suelgi drag her two friends and wave to her and mouthed 'josim hae(be careful)' before turning her back at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 1.4K 35
Rm x hwasa fanfic Fanfiction/AU/romance Start: 03/18/21 Finished : 05/22/21
41.2K 1.6K 102
One shot ....... mostly 2 part for my readers satisfactions😉 random fanfic Its an #AU story #oneshot #onekill leggo!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for reach...
7.6K 134 7
💌: hey to the reader who's taking a look at this. thank you for checking this story out, I appreciate it. I already wrote this series in my Instagra...
32.5K 1.2K 22
wrote this 2 months ago but only publishing it now on 08/10/22 started: 05/08/22 published: 08/10/22 completed: 16/01/24