My Stars (Completed)

By fairyfangirl

Read at your own Risk! A/N english is not my first language. so bare with me and sorry in advance for typo an... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
epilogue
Special chapter

9

84 4 0
By fairyfangirl

cheeks heated and felt hundred of couples of eyes staring at her weirdly and shocked. whee in cut off her stare to other table and silently glance her companions reaction

"yeogi yo agassi (young lady over here)" she called the server in and slowly sit down still felt eyes on her. "igeot eun danji hana ipnida, unnie neo neun eottae?(this and this just one, unnie how about yours?)" wheein  nonchalantly said turning her head to solar who's currently stop looking at her like other members do, then continue ordering their food.

after the young lady finish taking their orders the four girls including their manager, silently listening to two person talking in their own language.

"aren't you uncomfortable wearing your hat and mask?, you look like a criminal hiding here in restaurant." mamamoo members  stealing a bit sight of the two. while their manager who's currently facing her back in other table from very first start  didn't even try to look behind  because they might be notice the four girls she with weird stares.

"did I?" a soon as hanna remove her cap and mask a silently gasp come out to moonbyul,hwasa and solar who are the first time to see the young lady face but not wheein, instead she was pleased to saw it again.

"anyeong haseyo?(hello?)" wheein greeted that make hanna look at her, she received an eye to their manager but ignore it. hanna just smile and do a little bow to her. "do you speak korean?" she continue and changing her voice tone makes the other girls got her signal.

" a nae joguem yo( ah yes.. a little)" hanna replied in formal korean way that makes the rest eyes gleam. " do you often eat here?" hanna started the convo to stranger. she wanted to practice her conversation to others since her dad wanted to let go her introverted personality.

"nope this is our first time here how about you?" solar interrupted that earned also an eye to their manager but like wheein did she ignore it. reason for their manager shake her head and surrender as long as the girls didn't cause any trouble she's good.

"same with you" hanna simply responds "hmmm.. are you all sick? cause you all wearing mask" hanna remembered her stan artist in mamamoo ask that question to her. replaying that moment to her mind make her heart warmed. but hanna notice their exchanging glance "sorry for asking, it's okey if you don't anwer that" she shyly said

"no it's okey..we just have circumstances we're not sick don't worry thank you for asking" hwasa said smiling behind her mask

"hanna stop bothering them" paul interrupted that makes hanna turn her eyes on him. "are you really sure you're introverted?" paul shake his head in disbelief and hanna mock her " stop making that face" he continue. mamamoo look at the two cute bickering even though they didn't understand some of their words

"dad wanted me to make friends. that's what I do now..tsk this old man seriously?"

"old man? hey.. hanna your too much im not that too old for your information im just-"

"yeah..yeah..yeah... you said so.. tss" hanna turned her head to other table and saw four girls couple of eyes on them." im so sorry for that, this person is very grumpy" hanna said that's make the four girls giggle while paul just 'tss' thinking that hanna is badmouthing her to other people since he's not that good enough to understand korean language.

"who is he by the way?" hwasa blurted out. she received  strange look to other girls because they know her hidden agenda.

"ah... I saram yo? nae oppa"

"OPPA?!" hanna startled to four girls reaction specially to the girl asked her a question. then something suddenly hits her she realize in korean there is two meaning of calling guy as oppa. one is younger girl called their older brother as oppa and the second one was the endearment of lady to their lover

"ani yo..not that kind of oppa, he's my older brother" hanna explained immediately and relief sigh she release when the four girls unison nod to her. " ahm.. we are already talking but we still didn't know each other.by the way im hanna and he is my grumpy older brother paul. may I know who are they?" hanna saw the four wavering their eyes as if she asked the wrong question " it's okey if you don't want-".

"anio..anio... mianhe(no..no.. sorry) it's just that you caught us off guard. let me say my name first hi im sunhae" solar said her alias name and the three automatic got a hint.

"hello im hyegie(hyejin +agi(baby)" hwasa said and the three including their manager hold their laugh. hanna bit confuse about their reaction but still bow to respond to hyegie girl name.

"jeo yo? dal byoel (me? moon star)" moonbyul said that's make hanna furrowed her eyebrows cause the name sounds familiar to her. while the three members silently squeal to her name

"ah.. yeah.. nae iruem eun(my name is) whe-ani hwiparam( whe-I mean windy)" wheein said almost slip her name gladly she felt solar tap on her lap. " geurigo uri unnie jeongeun(and our older sister jeongeun)" their manager finally turned to face hanna's  table to make a slight bow but didn't make eye contact to them and immediately face again her back on them. paul recognize the girl bowed to them, he silently observe the other four girls in other table. scanning them from head to toe you can easily notify that they're not ordinary citizens. hiding their faces in cap and mask and saying their he think strange name to hanna cause he notice the confusion on young lady face every time they're introducing themselves that he think she also notice the weirdness of their name. it was definitely a celebrity style.

a small smirk form to paul face when she recognize one of the girl eyes the one who called herself hyegie made eye contact to him but immediately averting her eyes away and turn her attention to other girls conversation.  he then glance hanna who's happily exchanging conversations to other table without realizing that she's talking already to her favorite artist.

"May I ask where did you go before coming here?" solar asked casually

"ah...in fan sign event" hanna shyly said she heard paul small snorted and automatically received a death glare to her

"oh... really? who's fan sign is it?" moonbyul asked innocently while wearing her smile behind her mask

"Mamamoo brand clothing fan sign, im i-moo and im really happy to see them again" mamamoo members can already see how hanna gleam her eyes when she was telling them her story. " you should watch them they're great or more like complete package. their latest album is awsome though all their album is great you should check also their vlive and mmmtv they're beagle" mamamoo members exchanging looks she truly certified moomoo "oops did I talk too much?" hanna stop when she notice the silent of the four girls hoping that she's not putting them in awkward situation by telling her fangirling to specific artist.

"no it's okey.. we're happy to hear you bragging them. aren't they beautiful? since your talking about more of their talent" moonbyul ask out of nowhere reason to earned slight swat to solar

"hmm..to be honest they're not" hanna didn't feel the halfhearted strained nod of mamamoo. "because they were beyond than that. they're more like goddess in etheral"  she was engrossed fantasizing her favorite artist while holding her both hands, placing it near to her chest and staring in nowhere inside in restaurant.

the four girls suddenly shy, solar straining herself to squeal while slapping poor wheein lap. meanwhile hwasa and moonbyul suddenly do the strange poses that even their manager almost burst in laughter. their beagleness starting to show slowly.

on the other hands hanna didn't have a clue why all of a sudden the four girls laughing and squeaking to her words. she don't have a choice but to look at them confused

"sorry about that hanna-ssi" solar said when she saw hanna confusion face after she pull herself together. "may I ask who is your favorite among them?" solar immediately earned unison "eyyyy...boooo!!" to her other members. "Wae? im just asking" she retorted.

"I love all of them but my favorite is-"

"exuse me here's your order" hanna interrupted by the server and automatically her eyes follows to every plate place on their table. she was easily distracted by food, paul thought.

meanwhile solar immediately hold a small meeting. she tap hwasa and moonbyul to lean closer to her and to wheein.

"yongsun unnie what are you doing?" moonbyul whispered asked.

"let's take a bet whoever pick hanna's favorite she will pay our food today how's that sound?" solar suggested and saw her three younger sister scratched their head. they can't understand sometimes the weirdness of their leader.

"fine im in since im less popular among the group" wheein blurted out  and earned a quick slap to solar next to hwasa and last to moonbyul "wae?! arraso! haist!. but still im in, im pretty sure she will not going pick me" she continue while massaging her shoulder.

"okey..unnie im in, cause I feel she will not going to pick me also" hwasa coolly agreed

"byul-ah what about you?" solar struck her eyes to moonbyul who's still having second thought. " yah!.you already thinking  that she will pick you aren't you? tss.. I saram jinjja(this person really-)" solar in disbelief. she really know how members think in specific situations.

"why?.. im just optimistic. okey deal spending money in food is not actually a waste" 

"ok.. hana,deul,set" solar counted "oi!" four of them unison silently said. they wait hanna until she finish admiring her foods serving in front of her.

"ah... hanna-ssi?" hanna turn her head when wheein called her "about the unnie question?" the four girls intently waiting hanna answer.

"ah.. yeah.. it's wheein, she's jung whee-in" she said and divert again her attention to her food. meanwhile hwasa,moonbyul and solar look at wheein who currently did fist bumb in the air as if she win the contest

"wait a minute. I shouldn't celebrate right? haist..." she earned a silent laugh and tease to her other members cause why not she earn 1 vote but paying big time. "Wae yo?" she suddenly ask hanna, more sounds like annoyed.

"wae an andwae yo?(why not?)" simple response yet make wheein speechless. she even heard weak tease "oooh~." to her other members even to her manager. gladly she's wearing a cap and mask to hide her definitely blushing face. " enjoy your food" wheein just nod and focus herself to their serving food.

"hwipup gamsa hapnida( thank you). we will enjoy the food" hwasa tease her bestfriend. not looking at her but the food serving to her

"gomawo(thanks) hwi" solar and moonbyul unison said. " uri hwiparam domo gwandae han ai( our windy is very generous kid)oohh.." solar added didn't bothered by wheein annoyed expression. as she endeavour the creating delicious smell of her food.

hanna was too focus to her food she didn't realize that she was eating along side with her favorite artist meanwhile after removing the mask the four girls consciously hiding their face to hanna who gladly engrossed eating her food.

after a half an hour hanna bid her goodbye to the girls in other table. she just received a hand wave while they're head almost touch their plate she find it weird but still bow to them only the older unnie respond a bow and bid a goodbye to them.

"please include the bill of the table beside us. that 5 girls on the back" paul said in korean then he gave his card to the middle age woman

"wow nice.. I was about to said that to you". paul just scoff to hanna " imo-nim(ma'am/aunty) do you have a pen and paper?" hanna take a note to small paper and asked the middle age woman to give it to her new friend before leaving her restaurant. "gamsa hapnida, anyeonghi gaseyo( thank you very much goodbye)" . hanna leave the restaurant with light hearted and full stomach.

"they're gone" mamamoo manager said. the four girls lift their head and massage their neck. "they look familiar to me. hmm... I think I saw them somewhere..eodi?(where is it?)"

"she's the owner of expensive red scarf unnie" wheein said and their manager snap her finger when she remembered. "kaja?(let's go?)" whee-in stand up and the rest of the girls follows her

"imo-nim eolmana-yo?(aunty how much?)" whee-in ask ready to hand her card. but instead the bill, she received a small folded paper in money tray "ige mwo yo?( what is this?)". all of them eyeing the small paper.

"jal saenggin namja ga dangsin ui cheongguseo reul jibul haetgo yeppeun yeoja neun dangsin ege memo reul namgyeo dugo itseupnida( handsome guy paid for your bill and the pretty girl leave you a note)" middle age woman said. and wheein pick the folded small paper

"jinjja?!..uh.. gomawo-yo imo-nim.. anyeonghi gaseyo(really?! uh thank you very much aunty goodbye)" she took a peek of note while they walking towards their vans.

"wheein-ah.. eotteon noteu mal haneunji?( wheein-ah what note say?)" hwasa ask after she lift in the car followed by the second oldest moonbyul behind her is wheein and last their leader solar.

"yeongeo eul gidaryeo(wait english)" four of them laugh to her statement but eventually she clear her throat before she read the letter " thank you for talking a stranger like me. I enjoyed your company I hope we will see each other again. P.S hope you listen to my favorite artist song promise they're great!" wheein said with her foreign accent english in energetic voice.

"whoa~!!.." four of them unison said

"mwo ragu goya?(what did you say?)" but hwasa ask after second awkward silent in the car.

"mola!(i don't know!)" wheein immediately response and they all burst in laughter.

they ask their manager unnie to read the letter written in note since she know more than them in foreign language. their reaction while manager-nim explaining the written letter was similar to their first reaction before understanding the written words in small paper

"sweet girl.." solar said in cute foreign language.

"maja- yo unnie uri nuen uni jotda( right unnie we are lucky) wheein said still eyeing their fan note.hoping someday she can meet hanna again without hiding in masked and in a cap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 948 36
Moonsun One-shot stories.. 😊
2.4K 112 14
a story of love about friendship sisterlove and falling inlove. Kim Youngsun a woman in her 30s..That currently now taking a pause for her fast face...
10.7K 454 28
YANDERE! WHEEIN! "You have to understand, You can't run away from me Solar...you belong to me...you belong to Jung Wheein"
13.6K 452 25
Coming soon