My Stars (Completed)

By fairyfangirl

Read at your own Risk! A/N english is not my first language. so bare with me and sorry in advance for typo an... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
epilogue
Special chapter

4

111 7 0
By fairyfangirl

a group of girls gleefully walking towards to RBW ent. agency.  if you are a by passer you can easily notice them because of their loudness, silly act and limitless of hyperness.

mamamoo have schedule in agency today.  they will discussing their new project for their upcoming comeback project like they always do everytime their promotion ended.  wheein happily telling a story in front of the girls while walking backwards to her way.

she and the rest of the girls shocked when she stumble to hwasa because of the unknown person who's currently flop in cold cement hit her. 

"omo! gwaen chani? (sorry are you okey?) " wheein was about to help to lift up the girl but to her suprise, the girl immediately stand and take a bow to say sorry to her.  and a shout inside their agency caught their attentions.

wheein was about to reach the girl shoulder to check on her but the girl quickly run as if she was chase by someone.  unfortunately wheein accidentally grab the girl scarf out of her nape when she tried to stop the girl.

on the other hand hanna didn't understand herself why she need to run away to mr. hans knowing that she didn't do anything wrong, well a her lies can't be counted right?,  on her second thought maybe she didn't want to face mr. hans cause she was too embarrassed to herself lies.

she didn't  have a chance to say a proper sorry to the girl she crashed with and didn't even look back when her favorite scarf was taken to her cause her main priority is to run far as much as possible  to mr.  hans

while the girls eyeing the lady until it out of their sights, a handsome guy in suit approached them.

"hi can i ask if you saw a girl who's tall like this" he gesture his hand upto his under chest.  "she's wearing black cap, scarf covering her face, ahm... red sweater and black jeans coming out here? " paul anxiously asked to the girls he saw, but a few seconds passed he didn't receive any response to at least one of them just to realize that he used his native language.

"sorry.. ahm..  did you see the girl came out from here awhile ago? " he spoke in broken korean words,  since he still learning their language.

paul doesn't know that the girls are not staring at him like he grown two heads because he used foreign language to them but because of his overflowing handsomeness and charisma that mesmerize them. the second oldest of the group nudge their leader.

"huh?  ah yeah she go that way and her sca-" solar didn't even finish her words when the guy caught her attention immediately follow the girl he asked.

like the first person they encountered, four of them eyeing also the guy until it's out of their sights. then in a cue they gave each other meaningful look to the guy and eventually they unison giggled to their same brain wavelengths reaction. and continue their way towards inside the agency.

"yongsun unnie.. what am i going to do with this?, i think it's expensive scarf" wheein the third born child of mamamoo stated while scanning the scarf she accidentally snatched.

"i don't know just keep it for awhile or let just ask manager-nim to return it to the girl earlier " solar said, the leader of mamamoo

"but yongsun unnie...do you think we made the right decision to tell to that guy where the lady go?" the second oldest of the group who's named moon byul yi or moonbyul in stage, asked.

"eyy... byul unnie of course! he doesn't look a bad guy though" the fatal maknae named ahn hyejin or called hwasa in stage answered. the three girls unison shake their head because of their maknae simple reasoning.

"but, have you seen the girl face?  she's really beautiful " wheein in amuse commented

"really?, eyy..  you exaggerating wheein-ah..  how come you see it when she really covering her face"

"ani- byul unnie i have chance to glimpse her face when i accidentally snatched her scarf. she have an actress face, really swear im not overacting" wheein said while lifting her open left hand to the side of her shoulder.

they continue talking about the lady and the guy they encountered until they'd stop by the called of lady in reception area that they already passed by. four of them make their way to ms. park and greet her again and ask for a sudden called.

ms. park lift a meduim paper bag in counter area and give it to the leader of the group

"unnie ige mwo yo?(what is this?) "

"a fan dropped by it's a presents for all of you" ms. park simply said

"unnie is it perhaps the girl who's wearing a black cap and scarf like this? " wheein butt in and show to ms. park the scarf she's holding

"uh?  yeah that's her. the beautiful lady, have you meet her? did you thank her? "

"is she really beautiful unnie?" moonbyul said in disbelief. earn a simple nod to ms.park

"see i told you unnie im not overacting " wheein said to her second eldest co-member "unnie did she leave her info?, her scarf i need to return it" she continue

"i didn't get her i.d. but here, check her note maybe she leave her address there" ms.  park handed the info paper sheet to them and bid goodbye to her and continue their walk.

"oh? " wheein furrowed her eyebrows when she see the fan name indicated to note. she caught her other members attentions.

"why wheein-ah?" wheein handed the note to solar then solar passed the note to moonbyul and moonbyul handed it to hwasa and last hwasa return the note to wheein while wheein looking weirdly the three members who casually passing the note she gave.

"did you notice what's on the note? " the three unison nod "what is it? " wheein suspiciously asked.

"no address so we cannot return her scarf today" confidently said by solar

"deng! (wrong) " wheein point her hand to moonbyul to guess next, why she amuse in fan note

"what the- suddenly a quiz wheein-ssi?,  ah... her pet name-" wheein slightly forming a smile when moonbyul guessing about the fan pet name. " it's cute" wheein suddenly glare moonbyul to her answer and immediately turn her gaze to hwasa

"me too?,  you reacted to her pet name so it must be the key" wheein happily nod and give her bestfriend proud look for being a quick-witted person "she wrote her pet name-" wheein gesture her hand to continue as if hwasa was getting to the right path. "cutely? " wheein drop her shoulder, heavily sigh and look her three members a sight of defeat.

"yah..  hyejin-ah..  you just make my answer longer aigoo"

"really.. i didn't hear you" while the three laughing to their answers wheein continue her walk to their resting room.

"yah!.  wheein-ah! wait us.. aish that wheepup seriously" solar shouted and three of them catch up to wheein small pace of walk.

when the girls reached their room the three starting to bother wheein about what she found out in fan note

"did you three not remember the mysterious fan that always gave us expensive gift everytime we're done to our promotions?. we even got a present in our first moosical concert" wheein simply stated. 

she and the rest of the members always get a present to their fans, but this mysterious fan of them caught her attention cause aside from giving expensive gift to them that fan always gave them a presents in specific time and event. which were in last day of promotions or two days after their birthday or as congratulatory gift for their awards received in prestigious music events awards

"ah... that fan.. of course we know.  so what about her? " moonbyul suddenly remembered

"the girl we encountered 'that fan' is her"

"oh jinjja?!( really?!) " three unison said

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1.2K 22
wrote this 2 months ago but only publishing it now on 08/10/22 started: 05/08/22 published: 08/10/22 completed: 16/01/24
5.7K 273 16
To: byulie "I was offered to choose between the moon and the stars.. but I'm lucky enough to have both, Moonstar" -Your world wide handsome .. {Sit...
10.7K 454 28
YANDERE! WHEEIN! "You have to understand, You can't run away from me Solar...you belong to me...you belong to Jung Wheein"
41.2K 1.6K 102
One shot ....... mostly 2 part for my readers satisfactions😉 random fanfic Its an #AU story #oneshot #onekill leggo!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for reach...