BNHA ๐•ท๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–†๐–‰๐–Š (discon...

By CATSISTEXCY

โšซ๏ธ๐’ด/๐’ฉ ๐“ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Žโšซ๏ธ . ๐Ÿ”ด๐‘€๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“ˆ๐Ÿ”ด . โšซ๏ธ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’... More

Requests!(โญ๏ธclosed๐Ÿ’”)for nowโ—๏ธ
Heatโ™จ๏ธbakugou x neko reader๐Ÿฑ
Dom Shoto x reader๐Ÿ‹
Midoriya x ๏ฟผsuccubus reader!!๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Lida x puppy quirk reader๐Ÿถ
Villan Kaminari x readerโšก๏ธ๐Ÿ‹
Momo x emotional readerโค๏ธ
Kirishima x bakugous sister reader!!๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒน
Camie x reader๐ŸŒŒ
Amajiki x short reader๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿ’œ
Aizawa x drunk reader๐Ÿฅƒ
Hawks x winged reader๐Ÿฃ
Mirio x reader๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ
Mina x reader x bakugou๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ฅ
Shinso x reader bithday๐ŸŽ‚โค๏ธ
Shigaraki x villan reader๐Ÿ’€ 1k reads ๏ฟผspecial!โค๏ธ
Nejire x male reader๐Ÿ’™
Dabi x drugged reader๐Ÿ˜‡
Shoji x innocent reader๐Ÿ’˜2k read๏ฟผs special!!๐Ÿ’–
Overhaul x reader๐Ÿฆ…๐ŸŒ‘
Bakugou x reader!๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ
Jealous ๏ฟผTokoyami x sub reader!!๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿ–ค
Midoriya x reader๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’š
Iida x ๏ฟผDom!Gaming reader!๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’™
Shoto x succubus reader๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’Ÿ
Denki x readerโšก๏ธ๐Ÿ’›
Overhaul x quirkless reader๐Ÿ’˜๐ŸŒ‘
Werewolf AU๐Ÿบ bakugou x reader x kirishima๐Ÿ’ฅpt.1
Werewolf AU๐Ÿบ bakugou x reader x kirishima๐Ÿ’ฅpt.2
Shinso x reader๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’œ
Endeavor x reader๐Ÿ”ฅโŒ
Tetsutetsu x reader๐Ÿฆˆโœจ
Hawks x reader๐Ÿ” 20k reads special!!!๐Ÿ’›
Bakugou x sensitive reader pt.2โœจ๐Ÿ’ฅ
Dom midorya x reader๐Ÿ’šโ˜˜๏ธ
Hawk x reader๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ’
Tsu x reader x todoroki๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Sero x reader๐Ÿ–ค
Sero x reader pt2๐Ÿ–คโœจ

Bakugou x sensitive readerโœจ๐Ÿ’ฅ 30k reads!!!!๐Ÿ’–

21.8K 265 742
By CATSISTEXCY

(???⚠️)
~••••••~

You were on the bed dressed in your boyfriends t-shirt and your  (f/c) lace panties. You didn't have a bra on because you didn't really care how you looked in the house, you never really made an effort to get sexy for your hot-headed hubby because he was such a fucking horn dog with or without your clothes on.

You never really lasted long in bed because of the way he abused your sweet spots. One of his favorite things to do was making you cum so he could look at your face while you orgasm or so he could just feel you twich and cum around him. One time you came so much you passed out in the middle of sex, but that night you had made him mad.

That was a no go zone, making him mad would just be planning your kitty's death. You didn't really have a high sex drive but not a low one either so you didn't really stress over sex.

You were a playing game on your tablet while laying on your back, your husband bussed in the room and groaned loudly in frustration as if he wanted you to ask what was wrong. You didn't really care cause you were to occupied, you had earphones in so you wouldn't be able to hear him any way.

You noticed he was standing there for a minute from your peripheral vision. You sigh and turned the volume down on your game before asking what was wrong slightly agitated but kept playing because you were about to win against some kid online. He was pretty blunt when he replied. "I'm horny so get off the game." He spoke gruffly.

Your face scrunched up as your score started to drop making you mad. "Fuck off im busy, Your always horny.....agh.... just go rub one out in the shower or something ." You groaned struggling with the game. He glared at your smaller form on the bed, he hated when your attention was on someone or something else when he wanted it.

"Bitch.." he stomped over to you trying to make you flinch. You didn't face him and turned up your volume to drown out his loud yelling. "GO AWAY SHIT HEAD.....horny ass...." you grumbled before ignoring him. He was mad now. He grabbed both of your ankles and pulled you down to the edge of the bed and spread them wide so he'd be in between them. You flinched before sighing loudly and going back to your game.

Your feet were on his shoulders as he stood up his boner inches away from your core. His hands held your ankles as he kiss the inside of your foot. "You know I try to be nice but you just don't want to stay in your place when I put you there."

"So I'll give you one last chance." He growled with a big suppressant on his voice. "You will either go a few rounds with me or I will fuck you till you drop dead. What's it gonna be?" He growled darkly as he glared at the back of the tablet that was covering the view of your face.

You had lost the game and started a new one as it loaded up you looked at him and scoffed, not hearing what he had said before. He took that as your answer, he gave a Sadistic grin and got down on his knees before your cunt.

He tore off your panties and smash his mouth onto your clit, he then plunged two digits into you without waiting and started to ravage your tight walls. His oral did wonders as you let out a throaty moan. Your vision blurred as you tried to focus on the game. "Fucc... you...." you tried to hold back your moans. You didn't want to give into his devilish ways.

He pulled back and licked his now glossy lips that were covered with your slick pre-cum. "Oh sweetheart I wasn't treating you I was preparing you for the first round. He whipped out his HUGE member and smiled down at your throbbing pussy as he rubbed the tip against your labia and clit. Slicking his dick up in your clear fluids. You scowled and tried to move your
Foot to push him away but his hands squeezed down on your thighs as he spread them wide so he could get a clear view of all of your parts.

You howled a loud "mooove.." toward him but he ignored you and slammed his dick in. Immediately hitting to the deepest depths of your womb, his tip throbbing and pulsing against your g-spot. Your body jerked up at the action, hands gripping the tablet for dear life. "Mmhhh... you squeezed my dick quiet nice. I hope you don't plan on cumming any time soon.." tears dripped from your eyes as your head dodged back into the sheets.

"I-it's to deep m...move back some..." you dry heaved. Your right hand reached for his stomach to push him back but his hands moved up and snatched the tablet from your other hand before throwing it to the soft carpet and gripping your wrists. Your headphones were snatched from your ears as he did that, with out letting you know he started to jack hammer your pussy with his thick member making goosebumps run up your body as the pleasure struck you like lightning.

"N-no... AHH!" His tip slamming into your g-spot made your body roll to the edge. It was unrealistic as he fucked you with no restrictions. Your back arched as you came on him with a loud frustrated groan. Your slippery juices lubing up his dick for more action his pace never faltered as he felt you cum around him. Your muscles going tense as your eyes rolled back.

"Already? let's see how many we get outta you tonight...ah...and tomorrow." This made your skin crawl. You didn't know when but you had pissed him off and now he was gonna fuck you till you were numb from the neck down. "WAaaa— wait i-I'm sorrry." You cried out. He abused the same spot inside you, your walls clamping down to try and slow his pace but his strength was out matching your tight pussy. You felt so weak as he Ran through you, you were a moaning and screaming mess as he pounded into you.

He used one hand to hold both of yours as he used his Callused thumb to rub your soft and slick clit. His thumb went in a vertical motion and pressed down on it. Moving the hood to touch your raw and sensitive clitoris. You came again from the intense feeling. Your hips rolling and bucking because of the harsh release.

Your liquids dripping down his balls and legs as he held still. "Damn! you like that huh?... trying to milk me of my cum so bad. You know....now that I think about it I want a kid. " your half lidded eyes widened as he finished the sentence.

"I'm gonna get one." You flinch and flipped over as tried to crawl away from him. He got onto the bed, pulling your ass up and slammed back into you, his body hovered over yours as his hands held down your wrists. Your nails digging into the sheets as his dick pressed down onto your cervix. The tip of his cock kissing your womb so sweetly before he rammed it roughly. You let out distressed moans and yelps. As his hips met your plump ass.

The sounds of skin clapping together and your moans plus his grunts filled the room, along with the smell of lighter fluid and sex. His sweat dripped from his chin as he looked down at your helpless and submissive form. Your toes curled as another Familiar wave or Ecstasy rushed through your Entire being.

You bit your tongue you as came, swearing you could taste blood.  You waled out as you came once again feeling the pleasure fill you up everywhere like an empty bottle. You could feel the orgasm rock you from your head to your toes. Your tongue shot out your mouth and drool leaked down your jaw as a loud scream erupted from your throat.

"KACCCHANN~"

His inhuman thrust started to slow as he felt your sweet flavor rush out of your hot sex. Your walls strangling his member of any fluids. His hips pressed deep into yours as his dick twiched and bobbed inside you. He let out a weak moan as he ejaculated into you, his body shuttered as your walls pulsed and squeezed harder keeping him in place to impregnate you.

Your body was spasming as you felt him cum deep in your womb. Your breathing went heavy and slow as you came down from your seriously draining high. Your arms and body went limp as he finished cumming as well.

He huffed and growled down at your back. His arms looped under yours as he pulled your back up to his chest. With his dick still inside you, your legs spread wide but your body was to tired to respond.

He held your arms behind your head with his one arm and snaked his hand back down to your cunt, his fingers rubbed your soft bud vigorously as he kept his hips still. "I'll let that tight pussy of yours do all the work."

Your walls clamped down as your body jerked and jolted, but he held you in place, this was a form of torture, as the rough skin on his fingerprints made your pussy throb. It was a wild blend of his cock just filling you to the brim and his talented hand that made you break down. You gave weak gasps and groans as you felt your stomach boil and tighten.

"Don't worry babygirl... I'll make sure your pregnant after tonight." You let out a small and throaty whine as your body squirmed against his hand. His pace gave no break as your juices splashed out around him and onto the sheet. "Ok, ok I- ca-came now stop, I gotta pee."

You yelped as you bit your lip waiting foe his response. But nothing came from him, only few soft and deep grunts. Your bladder was tight as his dick started to pulse and twitch inside you signaling his orgasm.

His hand moved from holding back your arms before gripping your throat tightly, you scratched at his forearm in desperation as he jerked his hips up into you hitting against your bladder. You couldn't hold it anymore as your finally relaxed and leaked onto the bed sheets.

Your urine and cum soaking the sheets below as he came inside you again. His fingers slowing down on your small clit as your body stopped cumming. You went limp in his grasp once again. He looked down at the sheets wet surface in surprise. "My bad I'll clean that up later." He huffed.

Your ring tone went off and Bakugou picked your phone up, not looking at the contact name and handing it to you. Your weak hand came up and answered the phone. "H....hello?" "Hey! (Y/N) you sound tired but I called to ask if you wanted to get ice cream later or a meal I need to talk about something. Uraraka's and my anniversary's coming up, and I needed help with a gift." Izuku explained.

Bakugou could hear it was him and decide to make things hard for you. He started to move his hips and his fingers on your clit again making you huff in to the mic. You bit your lip before answering, it turned you on to have a mini panicked moment of getting caught. "Ah~ ok I'll help you...mmh out. What time?" you tried to hold back the moans but the pleasure was not helping your breathing, his tip kissed the deep part inside making your stomach quiver.

"You ok (Y/N), are you sick?" He asked concerned. Kat's hips were at a slow pace but he was still to big. He bit down on your shoulder and moved his hand from your neck to you erect right nipple, twisting and rolling the bud in between his fingers.

You let out a soft and quiet moan "no I-I'm fine I just need a little rest, how d-does 3pm sound?" You asked letting your head lean back on Katsuki's left shoulder. "That's fine! Thanks (Y/N)." Katsuki thrusted up into you hard and lightly pinched your clit in between his knuckle and thumb making you let out an exhilarating and loud moan. From the other side you couldn't see it but knew dekus face was pure red.

You clenched you're teeth and then spoke. "Noproblemseeyoulaterbye!" You spoke fast before hanging up, you fell to your hands and knees before looking back at the horny predator. He gave a devilish grin before rubbing your clit and then leaning forward to whisper in your ear.

"In that time I can make it so you won't be able to walk to the ice cream shop. I'm still mad and want a baby so I'm gonna fill you up so much cum that it will ooze from every pour on your body." His husky breath made your core ache and he could feel it on his meaty shaft.

It was only 7pm and you were meeting deku tomorrow afternoon, so it was gonna be a pretty long night and morning.

FUCK....

Happy 30k😳🥳

And yes I'm writing him again stfu😂😂😂Thats the king right there and he is my fucking religion be quiet.

But seriously Part 2?🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 365 44
๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ!๐™ˆ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ! ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๏ผŒ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ...
904K 26.1K 65
๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง...
17.6K 469 19
ใ€ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แด‹ษชแด… ษชษด ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด€ษดแด… ษชแด› ๊œฑแด‡แด‡แด๊œฑ แด€ แด„แด‡ส€แด›แด€ษชษด ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… ษขส€แดแดœแด˜ แดกแด€ษดแด›๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ แด๊œฐ สแดแดœส€ แด€แด›แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด ใ€‘ "สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แดแดœส€๊œฑ...แด…แดษด'แด› แด‡แด แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแดส€ษขแด‡แด› ษชแด›." ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ ๊œฐแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ ส€...
508K 36.7K 58
โ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ...๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’โž -@keikaminari - date: 07/01/2021 ๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ...