Money Trees

By phatblackhottie

"Everybody gon' respect the shooter. But the one in front of the gun lives forever." Read to find out! cover... More

cast๐Ÿ’ญ
one
two
three
four
additional cast โ˜๏ธ
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven (filler)
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentynine
thirty
thirtyone
thirtytwo
thirtythree
thirtyfour
thirtyfive
thirtysix
thirtyseven
thirtyeight
thirtynine (filler)
forty
fortyone
fortytwo
fortythree
fortyfour
fortyfive
fortysix
fortyseven
fortyeight
fortynine
fifty
fiftyone
fiftytwo
fiftythree
epilogue

twentyeight

7.5K 414 62
By phatblackhottie

*I don't really know much about the jail and court system & Google could only tell me so much. I tried.*

*not edited, excuse mistakes*
*10 comments for a update*

Jahir Brown
12:37 am

I groaned waking up and glancing at the time. Damn I thought Indya ass would be back by now.

I reached over to check my phone. I always have notifications but seeing almost 10 missed calls from Niqo confused me.

We cool and shit but not 10 missed calls cool.

"Yo." I said once Niqo answered the phone.

"Wassup. Dior call you?" He asked.

"No. I thought she was with Dime somewhere."

"They definitely somewhere."

"They always getting into some dumb shit. What happened?" I asked.

"Mane tell me why I just got a collect call from Diamond talking about her and Dior in jail." He asked me.

"Nigga stop lying." I said sitting up.

"Swear to God. Check channel seven." I sighed turning to the channel.

"Reporting live in front of Illusion Nightclub as more police arrive to the scene of the incident. Witnesses say that two female suspects came in, one vandalizing the club with a deadly weapon and the other assaulting an employee at the establishment. Both suspects have been taken into custody and the owner of the business wishes for their identity to be private. As things calm down around here, one thing we know for sure is that this was very personal. Back to you Jim." The reporter said.

Her ass ain't even call me.

"Man what the fuck. You know where they at?" I asked getting up to put clothes on.

"I'll send you the location I'm on the way now." I hung up.

I made sure to bring all the money I had on me and my credit cards before I headed out the door grabbing her spare key to lock it behind me.

Once I got the location from Niqo I headed in that direction.

Incoming call from Tee ...

"Yo." I answered.

"Nigga somebody fucked Nia up. She on live going crazy." Terrance loud ass said through my car speaker.

Ima fuck Indya up.

"Swear." I said sounding surprised.

"On Rob forehead I ain't lying." He said.

"Nigga don't put shit on me, witcho lying ass." Rob said in the background.

"Bitch shut up. You know I'm not lying about that, Rob got the live on his phone right now."

"Screen record that shit for me." I told Rob. She the type to act innocent and press chargers gotta make sure I get whatever I can on her ass.

"She must be a lil slow in the head. Why would you get on live with your face looking like that? Bitches don't know how to take the L's in private." Terrance said making me shake my head.

"Fuck y'all doing?" I asked.

"Shit. They out here tonight though. Since somebody fucked the club up everybody outside." Terrance said.

"Ight I'll fuck with y'all later." I told him hanging up as I pulled up to the jail.

My heart sped up as I got closer to the door, I hate coming here. Indya stupid ass really got arrested like that shit cute.

I walked in immediately spotting Ms. Niecy talking to an officer.

"Breezy." I heard to the left on me and saw it was Niqo.

"What they talking about?" I asked.

"They not giving too much information, only that they just got booked." He told me.

"They didn't say when they seeing the judge or nothing?" I asked.

"Nope. It's a weekday so it shouldn't be long but then it's almost Thanksgiving so the judge might not come in." He said. I shook my head then looked over at Ms. Niecy.

"When she get here?" I asked Niqo.

"She was here when I got here, raising hell as usual." He said.

We both went to where she was listening to what she was saying.

"I can't do nothing about it Ms. King. The circumstances of this situation aren't the same as their previous assault charges. Especially for Lee. She destroyed property with a deadly weapon, this isn't a slap on the wrist offense." The cop explained.

"Alright, I understand. Can you at least let me know the earliest time they can be arraigned?" Ms. Niecy asked sighing.

"Depends on if the parties decide to press charges. King can be as early as noon and Lee maybe 6 in the evening if not shortly after King. They will most likely get transported in a couple hours over to state for their arraignment. Be there tomorrow." The cop said.

"Thank you." Ms. Niecy said and he walked away.

"It's not looking good for y'all dumbass girlfriends. Y'all knew about this shit they had planned?" She said turning her attention to us.

"No ma'am. I got home from work and Diamond was chilling so I went to sleep. Next thing you know I wake to a collect call." He said shaking his head.

"I didn't know nothing either. I asked Indya where she was going but she wasn't tryna tell me nothing for real. Niqo the one that called me to tell me." I said.

"They so damn dumb. I'm not gon talk y'all ear off about it cause y'all didn't do shit. Anyway, I'll see y'all here at 12." She said before giving us a hug.

Indya King
3:45 am

"I'm locked up they won't let me out. I'm locked up-." Dime sung for the 10000th time since we been in this shit hole.

"Lee! One more sound out of you and it's gonna be me and you." The guard warned making Dime sigh.

"Excuse me, can you tell me what time it is?" I asked her.

She glanced at me for a couple seconds before walking away.

"Its gotta be morning time by now. Feel like we been in this bitch forever." Dime said lowly.

"Swear, and I'm not eating that sucka ass bologna sandwich either." I said smacking my teeth.

A couple minutes passed before footsteps were heard.

"When I call your name stand with your back facing the door." A manly voice said. After a couple names were called he finally called me and Diamond shorty after.

This is it. I thought we finally getting to see the judge and get the fuck outta here.

I was happy as hell as they walked us in a line out of the cells. That was until I saw that ugly ass white bus. I almost cried.

"Bitch calm down. You act like we never been transported before." Dime said as we sat on the bus.

"Yeah as a minor not ass a grown ass woman." I gritted.

"Tighten up." She told me. I left it at that looking out the window.

***
11:00 am

"Bitch you look like hell." Dime said mushing my head taking a seat next to me.

"Shut up." I told her staring at the food on the tray in front of me.

Once we got here last night we were separated so this is my first time seeing her since I woke up.

"You heard anything?" I asked her.

"A couple girls got called earlier this morning to see that judge. We should be out of here soon." She told me.

Hallelujah.

"Great. Any problems?"

"Nah. Just some slick comments, a hoe hasn't touched me though." She said shrugging. I nodded agreeing.

"King!" One of the guards called making me jump up. She signaled me to follow her.

"Love you." I told Dime. She said it back before I followed the guard to this room with a lady in it.

"Good morning Ms. King. I'm Linda Collins your attorney. What we're gonna do once we get to the courtroom is when you hear your name you're gonna stand next to me, the judge will read your charges and ask how you'll plea, you say "Not Guilty." A bond will be set and you will be sent back in here unless something changes." She said giving me a wink before leaving out the room.

I took a deep breath as I let the information process. Ten minutes later I was walking into the courtroom. I looked at my parents before turning my attention to Jahir. The look didn't last long before I looked away and stoof in front of the judge.

"The defendant is being charged with Assault and battery. The victim has decided to press charges. How does the defendant plea?" The judge said looking at me.

"Not guilty." I said groggily clearing my throat afterwards.

"Bond will be set at $1,000 dismissed." He said hitting the gavel. A cop then escorted me out and back in the room with my attorney.

"Great. At your court date next week the victim will probably ask for a standard amount of money for her medical bills if any. I will try my best to get the least amount possible but can't make any promises. See you next week." She said before leaving out the room.

I made it back where I was before court and I didn't see Diamond anywhere once I got back so I assumed she was seeing the judge as well.

A couple hours later I finally saw Diamond and she filled me in.

"Basically I was charged with destruction of property and my bail was set at $10,000. Bitch when he said that I mean my heart really dropped to my ass but you know the whole 10% thing so I calmed down. Then once I was escorted out my attorney said that Prince didn't want to press charges so at my court date the will most likely come up with a restitution agreement where I pay him back the an agreed amount for damages." She explained.

"That was nice he didn't press charges cause bitch I would've, you fucked his shit up." I said.

"I know, that proves even more that he letting that bitch get into his head cause he never acted that way towards me before." She said making me nod.

"Speaking of her she most definitely pressed charges on me and my bond was 1k. The attorney told me she probably gonna want her medical bills payed for and shit like that."

"This might be a blessing in disguise. Since she pressing charges it's probably gonna be a court order that y'all two have to stay a certain feet away from each other." She said making me start smiling.

"That's all I ever wanted thank you Lord." I said as we both laughed but stopped when our names were called.

"Get your stuff, you've made bail." That's the best thing I've heard in the last 24 hours.

"The Fist Day Out verse I'm finna make after this gonna hit different. A hoe can't tell us nothing, we certified jail birds now." Dime said nudging me.

"You're sickening. The only thing that's gonna hit for me is the first day out nap." I said before we parted ways to get our stuff.

~

Pleaseee excuse mistakes I literally didn't proof read anything.

I really don't know nothign about jail, the stuff I put in this chapter I either got from Google or Shameless lmao

Um, this was ghetto, long, rushed, and boring. I really wanna finish this story because I'm running out of ideas.

Thoughts on this chapter?

What are some things y'all would like to see next?

Y'all ever been arrested? If so please but your story I would loveeee to hear it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 9.1K 27
๐—™๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น- ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ. ion proof read fuck yall and them errorsโค๏ธ.
1.2K 4 22
A group of friends from South Heights come together and in the midst they find love, money, and danger in the drug game. Will they remain loyal or tu...
719K 55.2K 72
"Even when we departed you never left me. I carried everything you said to me and did for me even when we were apart. You were inside of me. You'll a...