HOUNDS OF JUSTICE: A WWE stor...

By GLAMPYRE_BABE

Faith Melrose is new to the WWE, and on her very first day she meets the group known as The Shield. Immediate... More

AUTHOR'S NOTES
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54 (WRESTLEMANIA SPECIAL: PART ONE)
CHAPTER 55 (WRESTLEMANIA SPECIAL: PART TWO)
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74 (RAW SPECIAL)
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
EPILOUGE
AUTHOR'S END NOTES
COMING NEXT...

CHAPTER 28

139 8 1
By GLAMPYRE_BABE

We quickly switched the monitor on in the locker room, and began to watch the show excitedly...

''...by tossing your opponent over the top rope with both feet touching the ground, the last man left standing in the ring will be declared the winner of this year's Rumble Match, and will go on to face Broc Lesnar on the biggest stage of them all....Wrestlemania!'' the announcer was saying.

''Oh my god Saraya this is so exciting, I got goose bumps already!'' I told her.

''Me too babe, even though I know they're not gonna win, the boys will still kick ass tonight!'' she said happily.

We watched from the lockeroom as superstar after superstar each entered the ring to the tune of their theme music, all battling hard to keep from being eliminated.

''So....'' Paige said nudging me and smiling ''what's happening with you and Roman these days, or better yet this morning?'' she grinned again.

''Oh Saraya, you are sucker for gossip you know that'' I laughed loudly.

''I do know that'' she said proudly ''so tell me already''

''Well...'' I smiled looking down shyly.

''Oh no wait, let me guess...you guys finally did it! You and Roman this morning, that's what I was hearing wasn't it?'' she said excitedly.

''Nope...better than that'' I smiled.

''Better than that?'' she said, looking at me confused.

''Oh yes, much better'' I smiled ''what you heard this morning though was just a little foreplay'' I grinned, satisfying her curiosity.

''Ha ha, you naughty girl'' she laughed spanking my butt.

''But seriously, what happened between you two that's better than sex and foreplay?'' she asked curiously.

''Roman said he loves me'' I told her, feeling my eyes fill with tears once again.

''He said he loves you?!!'' she gasped ''oh my god babe, that's amazing!'' Paige cried, immediately jumping up and pulling me into a nice big hug! ''Oh my god Faith I am soooooo happy for you!'' she gushed.

''Thank you girl, that means a lot'' I said hugging her back ''and you were right about him Saraya, he really is an amazing man, I feel it now, and I'm so in love'' I smiled softly.

''Oh girl, this is the bestest news ever! You and Roman are gonna be so happy toge-....''

#Sierra...Hotel...India...Echo...Lima...Delta......SHIELD# we heard suddenly, and both spun our heads round to look at the monitor to see which one of The Shield was coming out first...''My Deano!'' Paige yelled jumping up and down excitedly!

We watched as Dean made his way down the steps toward the ring, and I couldn't help but laugh at the ''Titty Master'' poster one fan was waving at him. Once at the bottom, Dean wasted no time in going straight for Luke Harper, catching him completely off guard as he instantly grabbed at his leg trying to disable him. Luke was almost eliminated right there and then as a result, as Dean immediately followed up his attack by trying to toss Luke over the top rope.

So far everyone was putting on a fantastically amazing show, and the electricity from the crowd tonight was absolutely wild!

Shortly after, we heard The Shields music play again, this time it was Seth who came down the arena steps, where he jumped over the barrier with such balance and ease when he reached the bottom, followed by a stylish forward roll before springing himself up on the side of the ring apron with great athletic flexibility...he looked like a panther! I thought watching him with fascination. Her then leaped over the top rope and immediately began helping Dean out, who at this point was being beat on by both Luke Harper and Eric Rowan, despite still trying to punch both like a crazed mad man, making Paige and I giggle out loudly at him. I turned my attention back to Seth after a while, and I have to say this was the first time I had really noticed his professional agility in the ring, I guess because I was always shunning him away, I missed just how talented he actually was.

''So, you excited for tomorrow night?'' Paige asked, quickly changing out of her ring gear into comfy sweats and high heels, only a look some as awesome as her could rock.

''Oh my god I'm sooooo excited!'' I beamed ''in fact I think this is the most excited I have ever felt in my entire life!'' I cried.

''I feel you girl'' Paige said giving me another big hug ''aww, what I wouldn't give to relive my debut all again, nothing beats that level of excitement, so make sure to enjoy it girl'' she smiled.

''Oh I defiantly will, thank you Saraya''

''Hey, you guys wanna go out after the show tomorrow night and celebrate your RAW debut?'' she asked me.

''Oh I'd love that, and I'm sure Roman would too'' I beamed ''ooh I just had a thought! Okay so I know this may sound a little corny, but we can like totally double date now, you, me, Roman and Dean'' I said winking at Paige

''Finally'' Paige said winking back ''we been looking for another couple to double-date for ages'' said excitedly.

Suddenly all the lights went out in the arena on the monitor, then after about 5 seconds they came back on, and I could Bray Wyatt standing outside the ring, looking intently at the all the Superstars inside. I watched as he slowly circled the ring area, observing everything going on with a little smirk on his face, but I noticed he didn't actually get inside the ring yet, which technically there were no rules against.

Just then we heard #Sierra...Hotel....Echo...Lima...Delta......SHIELD# for the third and final time that evening, as Roman emerged at the top of the arena steps, his long hair all dripping wet, and his game face on as thousands of fans screamed his name.

''Roman!'' I yelped clapping my hands excitedly, feeling just like all the fans out there as I cheered happily for my man.

Paige immediately started cracking up laughing as she watched me.

''Hey! You did the same thing when Dean came on ok'' I teased.

''Yeah I know, I just didn't realize how goofy I looked'' she teased back.

I hit her playfully on the arm, then turned my attention back to the screen...''Oooh look! Oh my god Roman just speared Bray! They're not even in the ring yet!'' I observed, as I watched Bray crash head first into the steel steps after Romans vicious spear, followed by Roman standing up and doing his famous ''OOOAAAAAHHHH!'' roar, which sent all the girls in the crowd absolutely wild for him! I was of course getting used to all the attention Roman got from all his female fans, but it actually didn't bother me, in fact I thought it was all very sweet. Just then Roman got up and ran round the circumference ring, delivering Bray with his famous 'Drive by' move as soon as he stood up. Bray fell backward onto the barricade, and Roman wasn't too far behind to get him with the Samoan drop!

Satisfied he'd decimated the leader of the Wyatt family, Roman quickly made his way into the ring, and ran over to help the rest of his Shield brothers. When Bray did finally manage to get back up, I could see he was absolutely livid! That's when he finally decided to get inside the ring, where he made an instant bee-line for Roman, attacking him from behind.

I was so glad we were in the privacy of Paige's locker room, because we were behaving like obsessed little teenagers right now, both jumping up and down together, and clapping ecstatically every time ours guys scored a shot. We know we looked silly, but we were having way too much fun to even care.

In the end, it came down to the Wyatt's and The Shied being the last six men inside the ring, and they all fought extremely hard, wrestling and beating each other up with every move in their arsenal, when suddenly outta nowhere both Luke and Eric teamed up and lunged at poor Dean....''NOOOO!!'' Paige screamed as Dean got tossed over the top rope.

''Dean Ambrose has been eliminated'' the announcer said.

''Pft, Screw you!'' Paige huffed, throwing her boot at the TV ''damn hillbilly family getting my Deano eliminated'' she scoffed.

''Aww, I'm sorry girl'' I said smiling sweetly over her cute little temper tantrum.

''Nah its ok, I know they're weren't scheduled to win, but it's still frustrating to watch'' she moaned.

Just then Roman grabbed at Luke's feet and picked him up, then with Luke on his shoulders, Roman backed himself up against the Ropes, and dropped Luke to the floor with an over the top rope Samoan drop ''That's for my brother!'' he yelled out to Luke.

''And this is for mine!'' Eric yelled behind him, kicking Roman in the back. Roman dropped over the side of the ring, but used all his strength to somehow keep himself elevated up on the apron. Out of nowhere, Seth suddenly jumped on Eric trying to put him in a sleeper hold, while Roman rolled back inside the ring and quickly got to his feet. I don't know how, but Eric had managed to somehow reverse the hold on Seth, while at the same time Roman made a lunge at Bray to try and deliver him with another spear ''Outta the way Bray!'' Eric yelled as he pushed Seth in front of him. Upon hearing Eric's warning, Bray quickly stepped aside, and just as if it was in slow motion, Roman ended up Spearing Seth straight into the corner turnbuckle! Exactly how Roman had said it was gonna be.

The crowd went absolutely wild!!!

Then as scripted, both Eric and Bray grabbed Seth and Roman, holding them in identical positions, as they delivered them both with 'The Sister Abigail'! And as quick as lightning, they tossed both Seth and Roman over the top Ropes, eliminating now all three Shield members.

They were out.

Just then Bray turned and did the unthinkable, as he suddenly grabbed Eric under his arm and delivered him with a final 'Sister Abigail'. He then leaned down now and slowly picked up his 'brother' holding him high above his head as he grinned round the WWE Universe for dramatic effect, before tossing Eric over the top rope to win the match.

''Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of tonight's Royal Rumble Match, and going on to face Broc Lesnar at this year's Wrestlemania....Bray Wyaaaatttt!'' the announcer said.

Bray began grinning from ear to ear as his music played, then dropped to his knees saying ''Follow....the Buzzards....'' while laughing in that creepy laugh of his.

Paige and I were done watching, and we quickly hurried out the locker to go find the boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 518 30
Roman Reigns and Miley falls inlove with each other from doing a WWE love storyline with each other.
46.8K 1.1K 45
Dean Abrose is a WWE superstar along with Roman Reigns, Seth Rolins, and Paige. What would you do is an other girl named Shay came in and change a li...
2.4K 26 1
Hired For Ambrose; Dean is a professional WWE Superstar, Rumors are going around that Dean has a girlfriend within the company, Renee. Rules in the c...
60 34 16
After Dean, Roman, Jenny, James, Renee and Alexa made it. That Runa and Seth do not separate, it hits Dean like a blow. Renee separates from him and...