someone isn't me (girlxgirl)

By lucillebrunswick

"Someone will love you. But 'someone' isn't me, 'someone' can never be me" Paris Rossi, the daughter of a fre... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

1

842 13 3
By lucillebrunswick

1 am, Saint Tropez, France

Stephanie- are you coming then?
Me- yes sorry I just lost track of time babe
Stephanie- I'm here already waiting for you
Me- I'll only be a few mins 😘
Stephanie- okay hurry up ❤️
Me- I will

I couldn't do anything about it, I couldn't get out of the house until my dad went to sleep and he just wasn't going tonight. I was supposed to meet a girl from a hookup site that operated for the local area, mostly used by women who didn't want to show their faces but wanted to show their bodies, because bodies were all that mattered when what you did was in the dark.

The reason I did it on the low was that my dad was very overprotective, we'd had many robbery attempts over the years and he wasn't willing to risk anything, but I had needs that wouldn't be fulfilled unless they were done by another person, and as time went on I needed more and more if it to be satisfied, to the point I'd be going out a few nights a week to the same four hotels within driving distance, each time with a different woman I'd been texting for a few days beforehand.

It was a well thought out and well-executed operation when my dad went to bed at his usual 11 pm, but when he didn't I'd normally have to cancel my plans, much to the annoyance of whoever I was meeting that night. I drank some more of the rum I'd stolen from one of the lesser-used liquor cabinets in the house just in case I was still able to get out, then at 1 I told the girl that I couldn't meet her and she blocked me as soon as she opened the message. Way to go, Paris.

I went on the site again to find a woman for tomorrow night, and I found someone who texted back pretty fast. She called herself Cheryl, but no one registered as their real names so I never thought of them as people with real names. Just people.

Cheryl- so which town you live in?
Me- not far from that hotel I showed you
Cheryl- I could give you a ride home in the morning if you wanted
Me- it's okay I usually go home after anyway
Cheryl- not a cuddler?
Me- not unless I can't walk after
Cheryl- ooh
Cheryl- you like it rough?
Me- I like it how you like it, baby
Cheryl- I like it dressed in black lace
Me- well it's coming like that now you've asked
Cheryl- anything you'd like to ask for?
Me- not really, just is that you in your picture?
Cheryl- yeah I don't have much haha
Me- no I like your abs 😛
Cheryl- you can touch them
Me- I'm excited now
Cheryl- I'll book the room baby girl
Me- you're so nice to me
Cheryl- I'll be more than nice tomorrow. Is 10 okay?
Me- maybe more like 1
Cheryl- I'll see you at 1 then
Me- I'm going to bed now but I'll text you tmrw night
Cheryl- Goodnight Tiffany

12 am, The next night

I snuck past security and got into my car, left my first phone in my room so I couldn't be tracked, drove the hour to the hotel and texted her when I was 'outside' but really I'd parked my car about ten minutes away. I stumbled out of the car because I'd forgotten how far off the ground it was since I'd drank about half a bottle of vodka, and hurried over to the hotel.

Cheryl- room 13
Me- I'm in the foyer
Cheryl- hurry up baby I want you

I knocked on the door and I heard her footsteps on the other side, then her opening the door "I was starting to think you'd ditched me" she murmured. I knew she was tall and slim because of the faint light trickling in through the thin net curtains, but not a single light was on in the room.

"I wouldn't do that to you," I said and she reached behind me to lock the door, then pushed her body up against mine. She breathed heavily against my face and cupped my jaw in her hands, then connected our lips into a long, sloppy kiss. Her tongue slid into my mouth and she wasted no time in putting her hand up my dress and pulling me over to the bed. She was definitely more aggressive than I thought she'd be from her texts. Usually, you'd be able to tell how intense they'd be from how they talked about sex while they texted, but she was very unpredictable.

"Have you been drinking?" She asked when we'd been kissing on the bed for a while and I nodded "why?"

"I just like it more when I'm a little drunk," I said and reconnected our lips.

"I love your accent baby"

"You're American"

"Mmm," She took my dress off and lay me down, trailing her lips down from my mouth to my neck, to my chest and down my stomach. She stopped to look at me, then kissed me gently on the lips and put her hand on my neck

"What are you doing?"

"Don't you like it?" She asked and tightened her grip. I snapped out of the relaxed state I was in from kissing and grabbed her wrist, but she didn't loosen it. In fact, she gripped harder.

"I like choking but this is kind of strangulation, could you do it a little looser maybe?"

"Shh," she said and put a wet cloth over my nose and mouth. I gasped for air and it didn't feel like water on the cloth, the air was too thick to be just water. I don't remember anything that happened after, just her faint whispering in my ear that I was going to be okay and that she was here.

"What else was I supposed to do? She was drunk so she wouldn't have thought to do that. You don't check where someone else's phone is when you're making out with them, dad"

I was laying down across the backseat of an SUV with my hands and ankles tied together with some rope, and my dress was back on, so at least she had the decency to dress me before kidnapping me. I wish I'd listened to my dad and every other sensible adult that told me not to meet people off the internet in real, something bad would come of it and this was my karma for defying the rules behind everyone's back for so long.

"There are subtle ways. Next time I'm leaving it to the professionals" her father said to her. He was driving and she was on her phone, playing a game. I could see her because my head was on the seat behind the driver's seat, so I was at the right angle to see exactly what she was doing.

"Can the professionals seduce her in real life? Yeah, didn't think so"

"They'd have her down before they'd have to do that. I hope that satisfied you, Rey, she definitely won't like you anymore and it's gonna be a long month"

"It's not like you'd let me at anyone anyway," she said and turned around and flinched when she saw me staring back at her "Jesus, she's awake"

"Is she okay? Some people get paralysed for a few hours, make sure she isn't"

I decided to pretend to be affected by whatever it was way more than I was feeling, so when she reached out to touch my head I didn't react at all "she's not really doing anything"

"Flick between her eyes"

"Okay," she said and flicked between my eyes. I jumped and moved backwards and she scoffed and turned around "she's fine, she's faking it"

"Women," he said

"Women" she agreed

"You're a woman too" I retorted and she turned around sharply to laugh at me

"She talks sober" she commented and I leaned upwards to look out of the window. We were driving on a straight and busy road very fast, so we must have been on the motorway. It was daytime I must have been knocked out for longer than I thought I had, I had no clue as to where we were. My body didn't feel ready to move yet, so I lay still and stared at the back of the driver's seat in front of me.

"Go and sit with her"

"Why?"

"You seemed very willing to mess with her last night, go and sit with her"

"But she's laying down"

"So put her feet on your lap. Just make sure she's okay"

"Whatever" she murmured and climbed into the backseat with me and checked my pulse, then sat down and put my head in her lap and when she was about to carry on playing her game, I coughed and she flinched as if she were frightened "are you okay?"

"Fuck off"

"Jesus, I was just trying to be nice"

"Untie me if you're so nice" I slurred. I wasn't really saying what I wanted to say, it was like my mouth wasn't in sync with my brain, it was going off on its own.

"I'd have to be stupid to do that"

"So do it" I murmured

"Someone's mad they woke up before noon" she taunted and I just wanted to punch her smug face. I could actually see her features now she was in the light, she had foxy brown eyes and dark brown hair with full yet soft-looking lips. Her jawline was sharp and she didn't seem to bother wearing makeup from what I could see, apart from some mascara on her long eyelashes. I saw the time on her phone when she turned it off then on again, it was 11 am. I'd been asleep for nine hours, but I still felt exhausted. I moved my head off her lap because I couldn't stand to be in contact with her, so I curled up even more in a position that hurt my back, but I really didn't want to be in contact with her after what she'd done.

"Okay Rey, come back up front I need help with these directions"

"Stop saying my name, she'll tell someone when we let her go"

"Jesus Christ" he mumbled

"What?"

"Nothing," he said and she sat back in the front of the car "just keep an eye on her"

"She's really mad at me though"

"So? You're not the one tied up in a stranger's car, you have the power. Got it?"

"Yes dad," she said

"You're an adult, please start taking initiative" he sighed "in fact, you can look after her. I have more important things to do than take care of a teenage girl who's best insult is inferring that's someone is stupid"

"What? But I don't know how to do it!"

"Just look after her. Feed her, let her sleep on the sofa in your room and don't let her go anywhere she's not supposed to. Just keep her where you are, she won't be an issue. If she is, tell me and I'll put her in the hold. I'll give you a third of the money"

"Half"

"And what will you spend it on?"

"My own place"

"We're not talking about this now, you look after her and I'll pay you based on how well you do"

"Sure," she said "it just feels like you're palming her off to me"

"Rey!"

"Fine!" she said and they went quiet for a while. I had cramps everywhere from being in the same position for hours, and I didn't think I could take it for much longer.

"Help," I said quietly and she turned around

"What do you want?"

"I'm really uncomfortable, everywhere hurts. Can I sit up?"

"Wait another few hours"

"But it hurts!" I shouted

"Let her sit up Rey," her dad said

"Fine," she said and climbed into the backseat and got me to sit up, and I let out a sigh of relief "now shut up"

"Don't tell me to shut up!" I snapped

"Stop shouting," she said "he's trying to drive"

"Fuck you both. Fucking psychopaths" I murmured "I hope you both crash and burn"

"If we do, you do as well," she said

"Well you're both dumb American cunts!" I shouted and regretted it right after because her dad passed her a needle.

"Right, that's it," she said and he nodded "you're disturbing him, it's time for a nap"

"Don't talk to me like that, I'm not a child!" I said and she unwrapped it with her teeth while she held my left arm still, then injected me with it and held my left shoulder so I wouldn't fall forwards.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583 13 15
Anastasia when I was younger I lost my best friend, 6 years later my mom died to overdose leading my father to move us from Greece to California. I...
368K 6.9K 39
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 ..... After Matteo Verrati kidn...
2.2M 58.3K 33
"No one will ever love you." •••••• Imagine stepping into Aubrey Simpson's shoes. You're living a depressing, abusive life and then discover everyth...
14.9K 492 15
Alejandro Cruz is alive for one reason and one reason only To kill his cousin, Andres Cruz He has a plan but is not counting on the Lord dropping Au...