DESTINED - SIDNAAZ TALES

נכתב על ידי Omnilegent21

Story is about famous businessmen and a mysterious employee. He's spoiled brat while she is sweet angel. He's... עוד

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Glimpse
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
A Message from your author.
Part 34
Part 35
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Poll whether you want me to write the story or not?
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Announcement

Part 25

5.9K 428 48
נכתב על ידי Omnilegent21

Hello Readers

Long time no see.

Did you miss my update ?

I am sorry for being late but I was busy due to my brother's health. I won't take your much time now. Let's begin with the chapter. Do ignore mistakes if any.

Before that let me remind you all, please do vote and comment.

-------------------------------------

Flashback.

It was their second day in Rajasthan. Their day started with some cuddling and some jokes. Their day started early in the morning by 3 am. Their first stop for the day was Umaid Bhawan Palace - Jodhpur and they reached their by 3 : 15.

 Siddarth :- This is just marvellous.

Shehnaaz :- Indeed. It looks beautiful in real rather than photos.

Siddarth :- I never thought our country could have such a wonderful palace.

Shehnaaz :- Now I think, you must have understood the real value of our country.

Siddarth :- Truly I got it. But what is the name of this palace ?

Shehnaaz :- It is Umaid Bhawan of Jodhpur.

Siddarth :- Ohhh

Shehnaaz :- This palace is now handled by Taj hotels and it is the largest private residence. It has nearly 350 rooms which was made for royal family. It is also awarded as best hotel of our country.The Palace is divided into three functional parts – the residence of the royal family, a luxury , and a Museum focusing on the 20th-century history of the Jodhpur Royal Family. The famous Bollywood Actress Priyanka Chopra had married Nick Jonas in this Palace. This Palace is not renovated much but some changes are just made by the Taj hotel group to update our modern world too.  

They both were visiting Palace when someone called Shehnaaz from their back.

Girl :- Ohhh Shehnaaz mam I never thought you would come here.

Shehnaaz showing her eyes to her :- Nandini, I am here with my husband.

Girl :- Ohh, I am so sorry. I didn't notice that.

Shehnaaz introduced Siddarth to her while she even introduced the girl to him.

Shehnaaz :- Siddarth, this is Nandini Murthy, the best architecture of our country and yeah she is good interior designer too.

Siddarth shook his hand with her.

Shehnaaz :- Is your work done here ?

Nandini :- Yeah, I have most of it. Just have to check further it is good or not.

Shehnaaz :- Don't worry. It would be best. I trust you in your work.

Nandini :- Thank you. Well now I think, I should leave you guys alone.

Shehnaaz :- Okay. It was nice to meet you again.

Siddarth :- Same goes here lady. I hope I would meet you in future too.

Nandini :- Hope so. Bye.

Saying she left while Siddarth asked Shehnaaz,

Siddarth :- Is she your friend ?

Shehnaaz :- No, It's just I know her.

Siddarth :- Okay but what was she doing so early in the morning ?

Shehnaaz :- How would I know that ? She must be here for some work or to relax. 

Siddarth :- Okay I got it. But how did the people allow us to go so early ?

Shehnaaz winks him:- Don't underestimate Mrs Shukla, Mr Siddarth Shukla.

Siddarth :- Woahhh... I am surprised.

Shehnaaz :- Okay Let's move to our next stop.

Siddarth :- Yes Boss.

After 2 hours of travelling they reached other city.

Shehnaaz :- So this is Udaipur - the city of lakes.

Shehnaaz :- So this is where we start our day. Udaipur's City Palace. You know Siddarth this place is also called as City of lakes.

Siddarth :- Thank God It is not known by it's color or it could be called as Golden city.

Shehnaaz :- You know Siddarth, Udaipur is also called as romantic place of the country.

Siddarth :- Is it ?

Shehnaaz nodes her head as yes.

Siddarth teasingly :- So shall we spend some time here in this romantic place ?

Shehnaaz :- No need. Saying she goes inside the palace.

Where Siddarth follows her and asks :- What's the history behind this historic palace ?

Shehnaaz :- City Palace, Udaipur is a palace complex situated in the city of in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It was built over a period of nearly 400 years, with contributions from several rulers of the dynasty. Its construction began in 1553. This city was the home for Merwar of Rajput family. The City Palace in Udaipur was built in a flamboyant style and is considered the largest of its type in the state of Rajasthan. It was built atop a hill, in a fusion of the and architectural styles, providing a panoramic view of the city and its surroundings. This place is so famous that even Hollywood movie Octopussy of James Bond was filmed here.

Siddarth :- James Bond really ?

Shehnaaz :- Yeah..

Siddarth :- Now, we are competing foreigners too. That's so good.

Shehnaaz :- Yeah. Let's go inside. We have one more palace beside it.

Shehnaaz :- This is Udaipur City palace only but this part has colorful walls. The architect of this palace is really unique.

As they enter inside the palace they saw the corridor with red and blue walls. 

Siddarth :- Indeed this palace is more colorful in front of the other palace.

Siddarth :- I liked this one because this really have colors.

Shehnaaz :- Yes it is beautiful.

Siddarth :- So where is next stop.

Shehnaaz :- Actually I forgot one of the place so we are going there. 

Siddarth :- Ohhh. Let's go than.

They both started their journey again and reached,

Shehnaaz :- We are little away from Jaipur. This place is called Galtaji temple.

Siddarth :- We are in temple ?

Shehnaaz :- Yes.

Siddarth :- This place looks like it is between hill and lake ?

Shehnaaz :- Yes it is. Galtaji temple is an ancient pilgrimage approximately 10 km away from Jaipur. The site consists of a series of temples built into a narrow crevice in the ring of hills that surrounds Jaipur. A natural spring emerges high on the hill and flows downward, filling a series of sacred kunds (water tanks) in which pilgrims bathe. Visitors and pilgrims can ascend the crevasse, continuing past the highest water pool to a hilltop temple from there are views of Jaipur and its fortifications spreads out across the valley floor. It is believed that a Saint named Galav lived here, practiced meditation, and did penance.

Siddarth :- It is peaceful here.

Shehnaaz :- Because it is temple.

Siddarth :- Ohh yeah...I forgot that. See there is some shops too. Let's go Shehnaaz.

They both went and saw some of the traditional clothes.

Siddarth :- How about we wear this Shehnaaz ?

Shehnaaz :- Why not let's try ?

Siddarth :- Okay go and change.

They both came and were mesmerized by looking at each other.

Siddarth :- You look beautiful wifey in this attire.

Shehnaaz :- You look no less hubby.

Siddarth :- Let's take a photo nearby in this clothes.

Shehnaaz :- Okay.

Siddarth asked one person to take their photo.

( Assume this couple as SidNaaz )

Shehnaaz :- Let's move now.

Siddarth :- Where ?

Shehnaaz :- We need to see one palace of Bikaner.

After some hours they reached Bikaner and they changed themselves in comfortable clothes.

Siddarth :- I don't have words to describe this now.

Shehnaaz :- So don't.

Siddarth :- What is the name of this palace ?

Shehnaaz :- This is Rampuria Haveli of Bikaner.

Siddarth :- It's wonderful isn't it ?

Shehnaaz :- Yeah it is.

Siddarth :- Are you tired of giving lectures to me ?

Shehnaaz :- No. Why did you ask that ?

Siddarth :- Because I was going to ask history of it too ?

Shehnaaz :- I don't know much about it. All I know is the Rampuria Haveli is one of the beatific heritage sites of Bikaner. The construction of the Rampuria Haveli was idealized and constructed by Balujee Chalva under the express orders of the influential and rich merchant family, Rampuria.

Siddarth :- Ohhh.

Shehnaaz :- Yeah....

Siddarth :- Look there is elephant in front of palace.

Shehnaaz :- How about we have elephant ride Siddarth ?

Siddarth :- Why not ?

They both sat on elephant and had a ride around the palace.

Siddarth :- It was fun, isn't it ?

Shehnaaz :- It is. It was my first time.

Siddarth :- Ohhh. Did you enjoyed it than ?

Shehnaaz :- Yes I did. Wasn't your first ride too ?

Siddarth :- No. I have sat before too. Dad had taken me before.

Shehnaaz :- Ohh great.

Shehnaaz :- Let's move now. I am hungry now. Saying they both took some parcel from nearby hotel and ate in their bus while driver took them to their other destination.

They reached Jaislmer street which had Havelis. They visited the Havelis which showed the culture of Rajasthan very well.

 When they were in street they saw a villager singing and people were crowded there. Shehnaaz went there to see where Siddarth followed her behind. A village woman dragged her and asked her to sing where Siddarth got a call to receive but after listening her voice he switched off his phone and was looking at his lady which he admires a lot. By her words he got to know the dept of her love towards him where he couldn't say a word, because he knew that he don't love her still. But he wanted to love her. The lady which was in front of him was everything a guy wish for. And he had decided not to leave her no matter what.

( Do hear this song because it was sung by Shehnaaz in that street which she dedicated for him. It is a beautiful edit of our SidNaaz. Do watch it readers to see our Sidnaaz again. )

After her song ended. Siddarth acted as if he was on his call, where Shehnaaz got disappointed to see him not listening her song. But she brushed her thoughts and took him to their last spot. Their day ended at Gadisar lake where they both saw sunset together.

Siddarth :- This places are really beautiful Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz :- I know that.

Siddarth :- Why do you love me so much Shehnaaz ?

Shehnaaz :- Why this sudden question ?

Siddarth :- I heard your song which you sang in our last stop that is Jaislemer street.

Shehnaaz :- Ohh but you went to have a call. So ?

Siddarth :- That's not the question Shehnaaz. I asked you something why do you love me so much ?

Shehnaaz :- I don't know that. But whatever I said is true Siddarth. When I am around you, my heart do breathe fast. Sometimes I feel like every breathe I take is attached with you. I feel like you are with me even in the wind and even in dream sometimes. The journey of my eyes stops at you. I can read you with the way your eyes express is something magical to me. You are like a dream to me which gives me happiness. You are like my only hope in this cruel world. You are like drop of water to me, who came in my life after lots of struggle. Hard hours came in life which became easy when you came in life. All I want is that you stay with me no matter whatever happens in future..

Before Shehnaaz could speak further, Siddarth took her lips in his. Where Shehnaaz's cheek heated the way Siddarth reacted on her confession.

Siddarth took her in his arms and circled his hands on her waist pulling her more towards him and kept his one hand on her face. While Shehnaaz circled her arms on his neck tip toeing her feets...she pressed her soft lips..which had his favorite taste...lip gloss of lavender..

It was soft, slow and passionate kiss...Both were taking their time to explore each other's mouth... Both had a gentle smile throughout the kiss...There was something called assurance in that kiss... To some extend it was also a satisfaction...which made it more lovely kiss...Shehnaaz broke the kiss as she was going out of breathe...Still both were looking in each other's eye as if it was an open book to them to read...Shehnaaz broke the eye contact too...and leaned her head and kept her forehead upon his...They could hear all was their breathe which was fast due to their act..

After that there was a silence for a minutes.

A drop falls from Siddarth's eyes still he whispered to her :- Please stay with me, I know I am bad but still walk with me ahead. Just stay with me baby.

Shehnaaz wipes his tears and says :- I will untill you push me Siddarth.

Siddarth :- Just make me fall in love with you baby. I want you in my life badly, you and only you.

Shehnaaz :- I will try my best Siddarth.

After they both apart from each other and looks the sun which had already set and moon was on his way.

Shehnaaz :- Let's go Siddarth. It's late...

Siddarth nodes his head and they move towards their bus.

This is how they had spent their days in Rajasthan. It was all about happy days of their life.

Flashbacks ends.

----------------------

Present.

Shehnaaz was in her own world when a call disturb her memories. After that she got busy in her work.

Introducing a new character.

Asim Riyaz :- Personal Assistant of Siddarth Shukla. Is with Siddarth from the starting days of STARS. Looks after STARS behind his back. He knows about Siddarth's past and treats him as brother. Cares about him. Close to Siddarth Shukla after Musketeers. He holds special place in Siddarth's heart now, which is not liked by Musketeers. Works as a shadow of Siddarth Shukla - Never leaves his side. He is the only one who even after telling to leave him never leave Siddarth's side. He knows that Siddarth is guilty for what he did with her but can't do anything for him. He wish that Siddarth and Shehnaaz comes together.

STARS's office.

In Siddarth's cabin.

Asim comes after knocking his cabin where he saw Musketeers sitting together, he thought not to disturb them but couldn't help to interfere when he heard Siddarth telling them he don't want to go with them.

Vikas :- Bro, we are thinking to go on trip in Manali, only Musketeers.

Darshan :- Buddy, I think this is needed for us. We all are not like before, we need to mend this before it goes far.

Siddarth :- I understand guys, but I can't come now, I have very important project to handle.

Vikas :- Come on Siddarth, we all have work. We are coming leaving work so why can't you ?

Siddarth :- Vikas, it's not that. I would like to but, this project is very big for our company. I need to be there.

Till than Siddarth saw Asim, he told him to tell them that he is busy.

Siddarth :- Asim, tell them please that I can't go with them, I have an important project to handle.

Vikas taunts :- I am sure that can be handled by your so called Asim. After all he is the shadow of yours who won't leave you for a second.

Siddarth :- Vikas, I can't come. Can't you get one thing ?

Vikas :- Ohhh I know, you don't treat us your friend now. You have forgotten us. All you want is stay away from us. Fine with me. Now I am not going to come. After all you want to stay in your so called world with Asim and we don't even know whether is their any girl who came after her. Who knows may be you want to stay away from us so that you can spend some quality time with her ?

Asim interrupts and shouts :- Vikas, enough is enough. You are crossing your limit now. And you don't have any right to speak about him that way. And why do you always have a problem with me ? I never did anything wrong with you guys and you always behave rudely with me.

Vikas scoffs :- Ohhh yeah now I don't have any right on him Because you have taken our place in his life.. He don't need us anymore when he is with you.

Darshan :- Bro, you are going far..stop it.

Asim and Siddarth were numb when Vikas said that.

Vikas banged the door of Siddarth's cabin and went away while Darshan went behind him not before saying him,

Darshan :- Asim, don't take his words, he is just angry, take care of Siddarth.

Siddarth just smiled sadly on Vikas's statement.

Asim :- What happened Bhai ? Why are you not going with them ?

Siddarth :- Because I don't want to go with them. We are not Musketeers anymore Asim. The way we were would not be again I think. Friend is the person who always stick to us no matter whatever the situation would be. They guide you when you go wrong. They would be the one who would stick to you even when you push them just like you. But they were not there when I needed them. They left me when I needed them the most. Is this friendship ?

Asim takes a deep breathe :- Siddarth all are fighting their own battle. Maybe just like you feel, the same way they must have felt. It's time to mend relations Siddarth. You have come long ahead and left them behind.

Siddarth :- You are right Asim but where is my fault here in their case ? When Darshan needed us the most, when his parents died, I was there. When Vikas wanted to speak about his sexuality to his family, I was there. I was there with them when they needed a friend most, I was there. What about me ? And now even after this Vikas has audacity to say those things to you. Is it right ? I didn't said a word at that time because he is not close to me anymore. He lost that right. You tell me, Is he doing right ? What would you do if you were in my place ?

Asim was silent when Siddarth questioned him,

Siddarth :- Will see this things later because I have office work to do.

Asim questioned him :- Okay now office talks. What is the important project you are talking about ? Since I know now we are on ease in our firm. Have you not told me something ?

Siddarth looking here and there :- What now Asim ? Why don't you leave me for a second ?

Asim :- Wohhh Broo. I was going to my cabin only.

Siddarth :- Ohh go now.

Asim :- Why do I feel that you are hiding something from me ?

Siddarth stammering :- Why would I do that ?

Asim :- Now I am sure. What's the matter Bro ? Saying he sits in front of Siddarth.

Siddarth :- Nothing.

Asim :- Do you think that you if you won't say to me, I won't get to know about you ?

Siddarth takes a deep breathe and says :- I am thinking to take a chance for collaboration with GGC.

After listening to him, Asim's eyes were widened and he was shocked.

Siddarth :- Will you say something now ?

After recovering from shock Asim says :- You know right what you are thinking ? You are thinking to collaborate with the top company of India. Do you think will they accept our proposal ? They don't usually do this you know it right ?

Siddarth leaned on his chair and closed his eyes :- I know what I am doing Asim. But I want to take this chance. I know they are the excellent in every field which they work. GGC is the only company in the India which works in various sector whether it is Hospitality, Medical, Textiles , Communication, Architecting and many Industries which has flourished in not only in India. It has good name even in other countries.

Asim :- Why do you want to work with them ?

Siddarth :- You know Nandini Murthy right ?

Asim :- Ohh yeah one of the best Architecture of our country. So you want her to join our company ?

Siddarth :- This won't ever happen. She is working in one of the top company and she is happy with it.

Asim :- So what is the intention of the collaboration with them ?

Siddarth :- I want to meet Nandini Murthy. I tried calling her many times but she never received my call. I had met her in Rajasthan. She knows Shehnaaz. Maybe she knows about what had happened between us. That's the reason she never my call. I had tried to call her with various numbers but she never picked any of the calls.

Asim :- So you want to meet her just to talk ?

Siddarth :- You can say that. This is one of the reason.

Asim :- And what are the other reason ?

Siddarth :- It was initial days of our marriage. I never used to talk with her until it was necessary. Shehnaaz was in kitchen cooking food for us when I had saw one of the paper in one of the book. I didn't understood the word about it because it was Japanese language. But all I could understand is GGC because that was only word written in English as it was the trademark of that company. I didn't look at that paper because I was not interested in it that time. I wish I could have seen it.

Asim :- So you think that you will get her in this company ?

Siddarth :- All I have is hope. Maybe I can get her there. 

Asim :- Okay I get that. But I don't know one thing this is full form of this company ? What is it ?

Siddarth :- Frankly speaking I don't know. This company is lot about secretive. I tried to know about the company through internet but I couldn't get. I even tried to investigate about this company from Detective. But all I got an empty hands as that company has warned the detective that he is invading their privacy and they will take legal actions if he does that again.

Asim :- Ohhhh man this is lot to digest. But how would you propose our offer to them ?

Siddarth :- Actually we have got one of the biggest project of architecting the Taj hotel out of Mumbai. As in the Taj hotel will be made far from the city where the people can enjoy peace. We got that you know right, so I was thinking to collaborate because all other Taj hotel are made by them. They would definitely help us as this is something which they have done from long time. I don't mind even if they give their name for architecting of that place, all I want just to work with them and know about Shehnaaz. And even if I come empty hand about her I would learn lot from that company I am sure.

Asim :- Ohhhhhhkk. I am with you whatever your decision will be.

Siddarth :- That's the reason I love you Dude.

Asim :- Bhai, I love you too. saying he hugged him because he knew he would be all emotional after remembering Shehnaaz.

Siddarth gets away from him :- You know what sometimes, I doubt on you. You all time sticking to me. Are you interested in guys if you are than I am not the real guy for you because I am straight and I love girl who is my wife.

Asim winks him :- I am also straight but I don't mind mingling with you by being Gay for you.

Saying he went inside his cabin which was in Siddarth's cabin only, where Siddarth widen his eyes by his statement.

Asim peeks from his cabin to have a look at him where he laughs out loud seeing his reaction. Siddarth comes back to senses listening his laugh and shouts :- You Moron. Stay away from me. I love Shehnaaz.

Asim raises his hands in surrender :- Okay fine. Now I am going back to my work.

Siddarth resumes his work again where Asim in his cabin texts someone about Siddarth's collaboration with GGC. He is confused what should he do ? Should he help him or stop him to collaborate with GGC ? His heart was saying to let Siddarth do this while his brain was saying not to do that. He knew he would definitely land in trouble after Siddarth's meeting with GGC. But he was ready for the risk even if that's lead to destruction of his career. He was ready to sacrifice himself for Siddarth because he is his brother and he was attached to him. And he can do that for him this much.  

In the night Siddarth completed his work and was leaving when he saw that Asim coming behind him.

Siddarth :- So you were waiting for me today too. Why do you this Asim ? You have a life too. Go and enjoy your life too.

Asim :- I would definitely enjoy my life the day when your love returns to you back. Till than I would be with you no matter how much you push me back.

Siddarth :- I can't argue with you. 

Till then they reached Siddarth's car. They sat and Asim asked,

Asim :- So where to ?

Siddarth :- Our usual spot.

There was a silence for a minutes and Asim asks him,

Asim :- Can I say something ?

Siddarth :- Go ahead and don't even think that I am not going to drink tonight.

Asim :- Siddarth you are not doing right. You drink too much. It's not good for your health. And the main issue is you drink and smoke both. Please leave this. I don't like this habit of yours. You drink more than having food.

Till then they reached their spot and they sat on chair. It was a private bar room booked for Siddarth Shukla. It was their usual spot.

Siddarth smiles :- If by drinking, I can go to heaven than why should I stop that ?

Asim :- What does this mean ?

Siddarth :- By drinking, I can go back to my memories with her. 

Asim nodes his head by understanding what he wanted to say.

Siddarth :- Those 9 months were bliss for me. You know our marriage was for only 9 months, but in these 9 months I learned a lot. She has changed me in this 9 months. You know a mother takes 9 months to give birth to a child. Same way she took 9 months to make me a better person. She was like a mother to me who gave her warm when I needed the most, She was like a father to me who used to guide me whenever I was confused with my problems and used to make me understand me, She was like a sibling to me who used to annoy me to no extend, She was like a friend who used to be with me when no one was there with me in my family, She was like a dream wife who used to do everything which is written in fictional world, she used to understand me like no one. She is my everything. I learnt this when she left me. Therefore sometimes I think that she gave birth to this Siddarth Shukla and I love this Siddarth a lot. I just want her back now to see me how I have became just like she wanted. She loved me in my beast mode, now I want her to love me in Prince mode. Just like her favorite story Beauty and Beast. Now even mine favorite is that story. I want a happy ending just like their ending.  

Asim :- I got it Bhai.

Siddarth :- Today I want to drink whole bar.

Asim :- No need. You will have only One more glass. No more because now you are already losing your senses.

Siddarth smiles :- You know what ?

Asim :- What ?

Siddarth pointing towards his heart still smiling :- This is paining today more.

Asim :- Why is it ?

Siddarth :- Because they think that you are taking their place. They are my childhood friends. They were the one with whom I grew up and see now they think that now they don't hold any place in my life. It hurts to know that they think this way about me. But they have their place deep down in my heart. I know I am hurt or angry on them still they are important to me.

Saying Siddarth drank one more glass of alcohol.

Siddarth :- I have one quote for my suitation. Should I say ?

Asim :- Of course Dude go ahead.

Siddarth :-                                                           " Aakhon ke parde, num ho gaye hai, "

                         " Batoan ke silsile , bhi kam hogaye hai, "

                          " Pata nahi, galti kiski thi, "

                           " Vakt bura hai yeah hum bure ban gaye hai "

Asim :- Beautiful lines.

Siddarth drank one more glass of drink.

Asim :- Enough of drink Siddarth. Let's go.

Saying he drag Siddarth.

Siddarth pouts :- But I don't want to go Asim.

Asim :- But you need to.

Saying they reached the outside the bar.

Asim :- You sit here. Don't go anywhere. Be a good boy okay.

Siddarth in drunken voice :- I am a good boy Asim. You go.. I am here only.

Asim went to take the car, while Siddarth sat there on that place.

------------------------

Author's Note :- 

How was the update ?

Did you enjoyed reading ?

How is Asim and Siddarth's friendship ?

Whom did Asim messaged ?

What happened to Musketeers ?

Think dear readers.

I know some of you are waiting for Sidnaaz meet and that you would seen soon. I promise. Something shocking coming soon.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

923K 80K 87
This is the story of a rich , ruthless and a heartless billionare who has an awful past due to which he hates relationships . The word "FAMILY" doesn...
23.3K 1.6K 15
#01 in bb13- 14/5/2021 #01 in emotion-20/5/2021 #01 in shehnaazgill-22/5/2021 #02 in ,watt&adored-18/5/2021 #03 in emotionalattachment- 20/5/2021 #04...
3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
163K 9.2K 34
This book is very amatuer! I was young and i had no idea, how to write. My 1st book! ***************** Shehnaaz Gill & Sidharth Shukla are best frien...