The Fallen Dragon King.

By ZBX6779

Issei has been suffering for 19 years straight until he snaps. From weakest to badass. this is my first fanfi... More

part 1. prologue
part 2. full 180.
part 3. confrontation
part 5. unofficial rating game.
part 6. showdown
part 7. broken.
part 8. return.
part 9. reunion
part 10. hello Sona.
part 11. murderers.
part 12 new love
part 13. red dragon and black cat.
part 14. research and plumage.
part 15. gift and little kitten.
part 16. unwanted attention
part 17. the first fallen king.
part 18. training
part 19. the 8.
part 20. the queen.
part 21. dinner and stories.
part 22. well deserved laughs.
part 23. sharing the memories of the past.
part 24. chess
part 25. sparring match.
part 26. red vs yellow
part 27. Sitri gets owned.
part 28. a real match.
part 29. eternal bond.
part 30. the plan and the threat.
part 31 Loki
part 32. JUGGERNAUT DRIVE
part 33: aftermath
part 34. unavoidable conversation and craziness.
part 35, new beginnings. epilogue.

part 4. exposed.

32.6K 286 374
By ZBX6779

Rias just storms out the door and goes straight to the underworld fearing Issei words might hold the truth. She arrived at Riser's house and is greeted by his younger sister Ravel, a cute girl with blonde hair curled into a drill like style. Ravel takes Rias to Riser's room and leaves knowing this was a personal visit from the expression on Rias's face. Rias open the door and her eyes widen, there was Riser in bed with a random woman. Riser notices Rias and panicked

Riser: Rias baby it's not what it looks like.

The woman freaked out any ran out the door after picking up her clothes.

Riser: Rias it's not what you think, I was just umm... Testing her physical abilities yeah..she wants to be a Phoenix like I am.

Rias slaps Riser. HARD. She then started to shed tears.

Rias: ......he was right. You're a lying piece of flaming shit.

Riser: wait...who was?

Riser asked demanding to know about who ruined his fun.

Issei: I did you fried chicken.

Issei appeared and Rias immediately hugged him.

Rias: Issei you were right and I'm so sorry for hurting you.

Rias suddenly kissed Issei then Issei pushed her off.

Issei: don't you dare try that again. Got it?

Issei gave her one and only warning.

Rias: Issei?

Issei: just because he hurt you doesn't mean I'm the one you can cry to.

Rias began to cry as the weight of betrayal of her "lover" make her rethink her life choices. Her fiance cheated and didn't give two shits about her since she was far too in love with him and it dawned on her, that's what Issei went through and it was only made worse by her and her peerage for years. Issei did more for her and her team than anyone and now he doesn't give a rats ass if they live or die.
Rias became desperate and tried to use her status as Issei's master to make him love her.

Rias: Issei ........I'm your master and you belong to me. Heart..... body and soul.

Rias placed her hand on his chest. A truly pathetic display. Issei grabbed her hand and removed it then said.

Issei: my heart no longer beats for you "master". I don't want your so called "love" pathetically enough to deal with the mountain size of bullshit that comes with it.

Rias just froze and her eyes were completely blank.

Ddraig mentally commented to Issei: damn. Even ice in cocytus isn't that cold. Haha

Riser had enough of being ignored.

Riser: how dare you ignore me you low class pawn?!

Riser tried to punch Issei but was struck by a large red metal whip and was sent flying to the wall. Riser got up and looked at what hit him, he and Rias were left wide eyed when they saw that the red metal whip was a tail like appendage attached to Issei's back.

Rias: Issei? What is that and when did you get so strong enough to send high class devil flying?

Issei: doesn't matter. I'm out of here. Issei teleported home leaving Rias alone with Riser.

Riser: how... How ....HOW DARE HE ATTACK ME?

Rias just walked up to him and slapped him again leaving a nice clean cut.

Rias: I never want to see you again you lying shit.

Riser's parents showed up wondering what was the cause of the small shockwave that went through the walls. Rias told them what happened and were disgusted by Riser and arranged a meeting with Sirzechs in 2 days time at Kuoh academy. The following were asked to attend.

Riser, his parents and his peerage including Ravel.
Rias and her peerage.
Sirzechs and his wife Grafia.

There was a tension in the room. Everyone was quiet for the first few moments, Rias stood on one side with her peerage except for Issei, he stood by the window alone and just kept his eyes glued to the view out side as to avoid eye contact with everyone. Riser's parents looked at Riser with anger and worry, fearing that Sirzechs the devil king might erase him from existence for cheating on Rias. Asia, Koneko, Kiba and Akeno all stood quietly after finding out about what happened through Rias. Rias didn't lie to them or Sirzechs since enough damage was done, Sirzechs broke the silence and finally said:,

Sirzechs: thank you all for coming, let's forget the pleasantries and get to the point. As we all know what Riser has been found guilty of cheating on Rias which is against our laws and moral code, there are a few eye witnesses and I myself have confirmed that they all told the truth. Riser also attacked my sister's pawn Issei when he exposed Riser's action. The public sees both Rias and Riser as the perfect couple and they do not know of what has happened yet. Any words from the heads of the Phoenix clan?

Riser's father spoke up.

RF: My king and Lady Rias, we truly mean it when we say that we are sorry for what our son did. It was a despicable act and we beg your forgiveness but please do not break off your engagement.

Rias looked at them with shock thinking how they could ask her not to break it off.

Rias: how could I not leave him after this? He cheated on me the whole time we were together. He'll continue to do it even if we did get married.

Riser's mother spoke up.

RM: we know that you hate us for asking but there are so few pure blood devils with strengths like yours or Riser's nowadays.

Rias: so I'm just a breeding tool?

RM: that's not what we meant.

Issei: oh just end it already.

Everyone looks at issei.

Issei: how can you not see that it'll end in the worst case scenario down the line? So if Rias does get married, she'll be bound to that narcissistic fried chicken and have kids with someone she clearly doesn't love and will either run away or kill herself all the while he's out there doing anything he wants so just save those poor kids from being born into a messed up life they had no choice in.

Rias: Issei...

Everyone just looks at him because he voiced what everyone was thinking. Riser got mad at Issei for the disrespecting him yet again and in front of the devil king Sirzechs no less.

Riser: YOU HAVE DISRESPECTED ME FOR THE LAST TIME BOY!!

Riser and his all women peerage prepared to attack Issei except for Ravel. Sirzechs and his wife/queen Grafia flared their powerful auras and made Riser along with his peerage freeze in their place from fear. Their auras combined felt like death was upon them.

Sirzechs: that's enough out of you Riser. If I wasn't the devil king then I would have taught you a lesson myself but thank your lucky stars that I restrain myself.

Riser: y..yes my king. I apologise.

Grafia: so how do we resolve this issue?

Everyone began to think until Issei said

Issei: how about an unofficial rating game? A small private match. No one will bother us and the winning team decides on the next course of action.

Rias: I agree. Riser I challenge you to rating game. Right here right now.

Riser: ha. You can't be serious. I won seven official rating games and I have a full team. You only have one knight, one rook, one Bishop, your queen and your one weak pawn.

Issei: this weak pawn sent you flying.

(Ddraig: a low class devil teaching phoenix how to fly, oof)

Everyone laughed under their breath.

Rias: looks like the Phoenix got burned.

Riser: rrrrr... Fine I accept your challenge.

Sirzechs: Rias you should think this through. Riser has a large advantage. Take some time to train and plan.

Rias: no need. We are more than capable of handling them.

Riser: so what are the terms?

Rias: if we win then the engagement is off.

Riser: and if you lose?

Rias:.... I

Issei: you can have me. I'll join the Phoenix clan and you can marry Rias.

Everyone's jaws hit the floor.

Rias: Issei have you lost your mind?

Issei: pretty much but I know what I'm doing.

Riser: you'll join us? And what can you offer hmm?

Issei: if you beat me then I can assure you that you won't be disappointed. Being a Phoenix doesn't sound so bad to be honest.

Asia: you're willing to leave us?

Issei: oh fuck the hell yes I am. At least Riser isn't abusive like you and actually cares for his peerage.

Everyone is surprised at his words.
Sirzechs, Grafia and Riser's parents all look at Rias and her team, neither her or her team made eye contact with anyone. Riser was happy to see that he hated her more than him.

Riser: hahaha I'm almost starting to like you. Alright then I accept your terms. Shall we begin?

Sirzechs sighs and Grafia teleports both teams to a small field while she, Sirzechs and Riser's parents watch through screens from the spectators both. The field has large boulders and trees that can be used as cover. Some plants, ferns and mushrooms were growing too.

Grafia: each team has 10 minutes to plan. Your time starts now.

Rias looks towards Issei:

Rias: Issei why did you offer yourself to him?

Issei: I have my reasons.

Akeno: care to at least share that with us?

Issei: no. Now just focus on a match. He's a Phoenix remember?

Everyone went quiet and began to plan. Clearly he didn't want to talk to them.

After 5 minutes Rias had a plan.

Rias: Akeno. You can handle his queen. Her explosion magic is strong but you're the only one who can handle her. Use your holy lightning.
Koneko can handle the rooks. They, like their master are too arrogant to train making them easy targets, same with the bishops. Kiba I want you to set up traps for his 2 knights, Asia we need you to heal any injuries and Issei.....

Issei looks at her.

Rias: think you can handle the pawns? You can promote but so can they.

Issei: .......... I can handle it.

Rias: then I'll fight Riser.

Issei: just keep him busy long enough for me to get there after I'm done.

Kiba: Issei we noticed that you're a lot stronger than you were a few days ago but to fight Riser alone, he can regenerate, it's the signature ability of the Phoenix clan.

Issei: that's not going to help him.

Asia: what do you mean?

Issei: you'll see.

He has a crazy grin on his face that sent shivers up their spines.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 607 11
Saji's sick, and Issei has been chosen as his replacement! How would he adjust to a whole new environment? Will it be hard to make friends with peopl...
62.7K 1.4K 37
A boy who has dealt with too much trouble his whole life found himself a bad situation. What began as a struggle and stressing out. Then it became wh...
33.4K 1.1K 23
The MC reincarnated into the world of DxD as the only child of the house of Zagan. Due to that his clan was declared extinct as he found himself in a...
127K 1.8K 40
issei was mistreated by his family and the orc he have 2 siblings who hate him for not having sacred gear but they don't know he have a hidden sacred...