Warped Reality: Beacon Studen...

By OverlordAKX

Y,N L,N the hidden Summer Maiden(well let's be honest no one would ever suspect a guy having the Summer Maide... More

Bio
Harem Pt.1
Harem Pt.2
Prologue: Reality Check
Chapter 1: Reality Change and Preparing for a Date
Chapter 2: A Date with a Snow Angel
Chapter 3: The Blonde Bombshell, The Red Reaper, and The Black Cat
Chapter 4: Sex Ed
Chapter 5: Amazonian "Training"
Chapter 6: Going Out With A Yang~

Harem Pt.3

34.6K 340 568
By OverlordAKX

Hello and welcome to the finale of the Harem Saga and this chapter will feature mainly Genderbent girls in the Harem and at least one or two girls I missed for both of the other Harem Chapters and I hope you're all hyped and excited for the Prologue Chapter coming next. I'm your host/author of the night or day OverlordAKX and I don't own anything besides my account, this idea, and my OC's. As always sit back, relax, and enjoy the Harem Chapter. 

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO 

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robyn Hill 

Quill Branwen 

Tea Xiao Long 

Joan Arc and Lei Renna 

Star Wukong and Neptunia Vasilias 

Team CRDL(Cardina Winchester, Rachel Thrush, Denise Bronzewing, and Skyler Lark)

Foxy Alistair 

Bethany Oobleck 

General Jennifer Ironwood 

Olivia Pin 

Olympia Pine 

Ava Taurus 

Hazel Rainart 

Mercy Black 

Roma Torchwick 

Tock 

Yasuka Daichi 

Clover Ebi 

Melissa Amin 

Female Grimm(Didn't expect this huh?)

(Overlord: All Grimm look the same as this one except with Black and Red hair, as this one could very well be considered Grimm Prime. Additionally ignore the long arms here, they will have normal arms/hands in the story. Finally unlike the abundance of Grimm from canon RWBY, in this wrapped reality Grimm numbers have dropped massively from literally hundreds of thousands to maybe even millions to only a couple of thousand.) 

Grimm Ruby 

Grimm Weiss 

Grimm Blake 

Grimm Yang 

Grimm Pyrrha 

Grimm Nora 

Grimm Glynda 

Grimm Raven 

Grimm Summer 

Grimm Emerald 

Grimm Neopolitan 

Grimm Velvet 

Grimm Cinder 

And that's a wrap and I hope all of you massively enjoyed this Harem Saga and are hyped for the Prologue Chapter coming soon and I hope all of you enjoyed the pics for the Harem and if I possibly missed someone please let me know in the comments below. Don't Forget to Hit the Follow Button in the Face and join the Broski Army as we're on the ultimate road to 1,000 Followers and I know soon enough we'll have conquered this massive milestone and have reached the summit. You're all wonderful guys and girls and I'll see you all in the next chapter. 

PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 50 29
Y/N L/N was a young man who had big dreams. He dreams to become the best Huntsman in all of Remnant. For some bullshit reason, he's been expelled fro...
121K 2.5K 70
Remnant, a world formed by 4 kingdoms after "The Great War" had happened in the past... Atlas, Vacuo, Mistral and Vale have their own perspective aca...
48.5K 2.1K 17
She did it. She won. The kingdoms were too late in uniting against her, and Salem achieved her victory. Now you, an immortal friend to both Ozma and...
868K 8.2K 40
(Y/N) (L/N) was an average teenage boy who just pass both college and high school at a young age, now 18 both him, his cousin and their (terrible) fr...