𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮...

By sweetcakes73

COMPLETED ✔️ #1 [18+] ⚠️MATURE SCENES⚠️ Elijah Black. A multi billionaire... who literally had the worst chil... More

Introduction!!
Characters!!
[01] Welcome To Sicily
[02] The Douchus
[03] Not Interested
[04] Kitten
[05] Hot Neighbor
[06] 1939
[07] Hot Coffee
[08] Acquaintance
[09] Its A Promise
[10] Did I Mention Noooooo
[12] My Baby
[13] Daddy's Waiting
[14] Photographic Memory
[15] A Ride Home
[16] This Means War
[17] His Weakness
[18] Step _ :
[19] Lavender Scent
[20] Strip Tease
[21] Miss.Dales 2020
[22] Starving
[23] Drum Roll, Please
[24] The Lighthouse
[25] I.D.F.C
[26] I Pity You
[27] Why
[28] Agreement
[29] Another Pair Of Lips
[30] In The Haunted Movies
[31] Tell Me Now
[32] Kiss It Better
[33] Ahh-Chu
[34] Feels Like Home
[35] Keep Your Head Up, Princess
[36] But-
[37] Birthday
[38] Yes!
[39] Us
[40] Against The World
Epilogue!!
Sequel!!
Bonus chapter | 1

[11] Eat Me

34.8K 636 177
By sweetcakes73

Kiara's POV:

Sooo I put an alarm of 3:45am but guess what is the time right now, it's 4:10, Yayyy!!! Ugh I.must.resist.the.urge.to.sleep... I quickly took a shower, brushed my teeth and wore a grey hoodie over my black shorts as I walked outside the house

I swear to god I haven't seen the sky so dark in the morning. When I walked to the front door of his house I noticed he had the same fingerprint security so I couldn't open it. I decided to call bri to open it  but even after 5 calls she didn't pick up!! So what now....

I quickly searched Elijah's name in my contact list, it was an instinct even though I knew I had never taken his phone number for it to be saved in my phone, but I was hopeless at that moment.

"Wait.... what?" I said out loud " why do I have his number.....did he save it at the night I was drugged and was at his house" I thought out loud while ringing his phone. After 2 rings the door opened automatically, oh so Elijah can't bother picking up my call and asking why I called but instead he liked to do everything I wanted him to do without me asking him.

Damn

When I walked in I saw him standing in front of the main door. How in the hell is this possible? It's 4:30am and he doesn't look tired at all instead he looked like he was just about to shoot an ad for Armani.

Gosh his face, that jawline and those chiseled cheekbones are to die for. Every move he makes looks like he was posing for a magazine shoot. "You know it's impolite to stare" he said and snapped me out of my thoughts "I wasn't staring....I just liked your pants...so I- I was just looking at them" I stuttered.

"Even if u like them, it doesn't mean they are coming off...." he laughed. Fuck I didn't have any comeback..

"speechless, cupcake.....that's a first" he said while smirking "it's too early for history, black..... I can't even remember my name this early in the morning" I said and added "is it Katrina? Keith? Kiana? Kara?"

He rolled his eyes and started walking towards the kitchen as I ran to catch up with his pace and I fell, he turned around with a shocked look as "Is it Karana?" I asked while I was still on the floor, he rolled his eyes but I didn't miss the small smile creeping out of his lips as he bit it to hide it.

"Stop trying to bargain cupcake, my floor doesn't deserve that treatment" he said as I got up and approached him, his eyes never leaving mine

"Fun Fact, my body wants sleep" I said
"Fun Fact, I really don't care" he said while giving me a sarcastic smile.

"It's gonna take me at least a million curse words to satisfy myself" I said and he responded "it's gonna take me a billion. Stop whining" "Quadrillion" I added up to my price as I raised my finger and he scoffed "Quintillion" he said while narrowing his eyes and I said "sex....trillion" he smirked and bent down to come closer to my face "you wanna talk about sex with me?"

He went back up to his position after seeing me freeze. "don't flatter yourself kitten.... I still hate you, but you know what they say about hate and...... never mind" he smirked while turning around and walking towards the kitchen. 'Did he just.. ugh fucking Idiot' I thought to myself.

Briana's POV:

I was in the west wing of our house , while Elijah and Kiara were in the east. I knew she was coming but Elijah strictly told me to not come and meet her as 'they had to study'.

Noah and Sin usually stay here after a long day of.....oh no, not work, silly people, of games and they stayed last night. I decided to check up on them as I was awake early. As I crept inside their room, I saw that Sin was soundly asleep while Noah was standing outside the balcony, staring at the stars. I tipy toed to him not trying to wake Sin up as I landed my hand on his shoulder making him startle and look at me.

"Why are you awake so early" we both asked each other at the same time and laughed hearing the synchronicity. As he shushed me looking at Sin who rolled his body to another angle on the bed. "Why are you staring at the stars" I asked

"I usually see the stars remembering my biological parents" he replied, he was adopted just like me, the only difference between us was that I was adopted into a happy loving family while he was adopted into a sad abusive family. He left them as soon as he turned 18. He has been living at a motel down the corner since then.

Elijah offered him to stay here with us because obviously we have a big house for only 2 people, but he refused, he wanted to be independent but we insisted in helping him with finances but no. That's what I admired most about him.

Noah is someone who pretends to be this goofy sweet and foodie but in real life he has faced more than anyone I know.

"Oh and also Bri" he said and I raise my eyebrows asking him to go on "I have some questions left in my homework.... which I can't solve" he added and I responded while raising both eyebrows "some?!! Questions" as he rubbed his neck and said "okay all....." and I started laughing on his silliness. He is so cute.

Kiara's POV:

As we went into the kitchen I saw a table full of food. Oh wow food. I didn't get the time to eat anything because I was late, but damn this looked good. The maid had prepared doughnuts, strawberry milkshake , bagels, sandwiches and pancakes. I swear I was drooling.

I could tell Elijah was a perfectionist, he was so organized and punctual....no wonder he is a self made billionaire. He worked for it, it annoys and impresses the shit out of me. "Hey, I didn't come here to watch you eat" I said while he rolled his eyes and said "cupcake" as I looked at the pancakes spread with maple syrup on the table. "Sit" he said

Umm why is he speaking to me like I am a dog. "Sit" he repeated and I replied with a "woof" while he gasped and said "what the hell" as I repeated being annoyed at his 'sit' "woof woofff" he rolled his eyes and said "can you please have a seat." I sat while clapping my hands for his statement.

He started eating the bagels and looks at me drooling over the doughnuts "can you eat with me" he said as I snapped at his words and looked at him "you can't work with an empty stomach" he added and I said "excuse me, who are you to assume that my stomach is empty?" To which he replied "So you are telling me, that you woke up early and made yourself breakfast" "yes" I said as he raised his eyebrows.

"What did you eat?" He asked as I stuttered "I- I ate.... eggs" as he rolled his eyes and starting eating the doughnuts. I tried to look around but my eyes always ended up on the plates. I swear I could hear them talking to me in my head.

Pancakes: kiara, eat me
Sandwich: noo eat me
Bagel: Im made of cheese, you whore!
Milkshake: I'll bring all boys to your yard sis!!

My mouth started to water at the freshly made food. Elijah looks at me with a sly smile " you're drooling" he said "I am not" I replied while scoffing as he rolled his eye "why the hell would you lie about having breakfast.....just get over yourself and eat. We really need to start working" he said as he pushed his plate towards me and I just stared at him narrowing my eyes.

"What now?!" He asked " is it edible?" I asked as he glared at me and walks out of the room signaling me to join him after I am done.

I ate the entire table.

I went out of the same door he did, but I got lost this was house was so big. I saw the photos I was admiring that day, when I first figured that Elijah was my neighbor, now that I could see the photos in peace. They were family photos, I could see Elijah, bri and a beautiful woman. The resemblance of that woman and Elijah was uncanny it was obvious she was his mother.

Was. She was

They looked so happy, when I actually examine it I saw something different, something I hadn't seen yet.... Elijah black smiling, genuinely. It was not his usual condescending and devilish smile. I snapped when I heard him from behind me saying "what are you doing" as I turned around and said "nothing I was just lost" as he nodded and signaled me to follow him and I did. We went outside to the garden and decided to work there.

-thirty minutes later-

Kiara's POV:

'great I am already done.....I wonder how fast Elijah was' I thought to myself while looking around the garden. I saw Elijah watching something on his phone, he laughed at every 0.01 sec. Are you kidding me..... he's on Netflix

"Elijah!!" I screamed while he laughed again on the screen and I coughed to get his attention. "Can I help you" he said while looking up "I want you to stop netflix-ing and work" I said while narrowing my eyes as he smirked and said "I am done" as I scoffed and said "it's been like thirty minutes" "okay and?" He asked and replied " you can't write an entire presentation in thirty minutes". He gave me an intellectual look like he was thinking

"No, YOU can't make an entire presentation in 30 mins, I can" he said 'yeah like that makes me feel good about this project' I thought to myself .

-after another thirty minutes-

Kiara's POV:

We both had our parts ready, now we just had to practice together and memorize it. One tinny tiny problem: Elijah's mind was else where.

"What are you doing" I yelled at him as he continued reading his book and said "feeding my brain" "you are reading 'the art of war' " I said "hey, do you know you burn more calories when you're not talking " he said while giving me a sarcastic smile.

"Does he think I am an idiot" I said under my breath "yes" he replied while laughing. Ugh he wasn't supposed to hear that, *beep beep* I saw my father's call. "Shit, we are out of time..... I have to go, pleaseee memorize your part it's for the grades" I said as soon as I was about to turn he grabbed my hand and said "wait"

I looked at him and he continued " your knee, it's bleeding" "it's no big deal, it's just a cut" I said to which replied "how the hell did you cut yourself"
"I tripped and fell earlier....remember, it's okay you don't have to act like you care.I won't sue you" I said
"You're so infuriating" he replied while flicking my forehead.

He let out a sigh and walked towards me "come here" he took my hand and led me to a bathroom. I didn't really have a choice. He made me sit on the shelf and was deep in his thoughts while looking at my cut.

He looked so cute when he was serious. He throws me a disapproving look when he catches me smirking at him. "This is really unnecessary, plus I am getting late" I said and he shushed me. "How can I shush myself when you are playing nurse.....can I also get cookies too?" I said while pushing him to the edge as he raised his eyebrows.

"Don't push it" he said
'What's the fun in that' I thought to myself

Hi guys! I hope you guys are safe and sound.
Here is today's update I am sorry it took me so long, it is actually over 2000 words this time. And I know this one was kind of boring but it was necessary for the plot.

So u guys got to know Noah's past....

Anyways I'll see you guys in the coming chapters....
Thank you for supporting me🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 365 35
"So have you ever had boyfriend?" He asked. I didn't know why but I quickly replied,"Oh! God! No..never!" He chuckled and asked again,"Why?" I though...
83K 840 17
Mostly smut but there will be fluff too about our love MIGUEL <3333 18+
460 50 7
In this riveting tale of conflicting loyalties and unexpected romance, she enters his world with a singular purpose: to end his reign of terror. Howe...
3.5K 94 5
Deep in the meadow, there was a girl with a walking cane. Her eyes were made of glass. She sees the world differently than how others see it. They th...