Warped Reality: Beacon Studen...

By OverlordAKX

Y,N L,N the hidden Summer Maiden(well let's be honest no one would ever suspect a guy having the Summer Maide... More

Harem Pt.1
Harem Pt.2
Harem Pt.3
Prologue: Reality Check
Chapter 1: Reality Change and Preparing for a Date
Chapter 2: A Date with a Snow Angel
Chapter 3: The Blonde Bombshell, The Red Reaper, and The Black Cat
Chapter 4: Sex Ed
Chapter 5: Amazonian "Training"
Chapter 6: Going Out With A Yang~

Bio

49.4K 360 452
By OverlordAKX

Hello and welcome to the first of two new stories and just like Change the Past, Change the Future this story will be very mature and is not intended for anyone under the age of 18 as it's going to be filled with mature themes and a bunch of lemons, once again......*clears throat*.......THIS STORY IS NOT INTENDED FOR ANYONE UNDER TGE AGE OF 18, SINCE THERE'S GOING TO BE A LOT AND I MEAN A LOT OF MATURE THEMES AND A BUNCH OF LEMONS, SO PLEASE ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR SAKE AND MINEIF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 PLEASE MOVE ONTO ANOTHER STORY OF MINE, SINCE THIS ONE MAY BE A BIT TO MATURE FOR YOU! Anyway with that out of the way I'm your host/author of the night or day OverlordAKX and I don't own anything besides my account, this idea, and my OC's. As always sit back, relax, and enjoy the Bio Chapter. 

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO 

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y,N L,N 

Appearance 

Jacket 

Age: 19

Eye Color: Same as Pic 

Hair Color: Reddish-Orange 

Height: 6ft 

Weight: 195 Pounds 

Personality: Shy, Quiet, Reserved, Calm, Observant, Brave, Determined, Ambitious, Stubborn, Compassionate, Kind, Caring, Sympathetic, Focused, Cheerful, Aggressive(If Provoked), Loyal, Honest, Honorable, Heroic, Patient, and Romantic 

Likes: Chocolate, Ice Cream, Pizza, Stars in the Night Sky, Reading, Being Alone(in the original timeline/reality), Training, Swimming, Nature, Exploring, Video Games, Technology, Faunus, Velvet, Ruby, Sunlight, Perfecting his Powers, Taking Strolls during Nighttime, his Weapons, and the color Blue 

Dislikes: Seeing people destroy Nature, Jacques Schnee, General Ironwood, the White Fang, Bullies, Discrimination, Cowards, Assholes, Egos, Idiots, Annoying People, Interruptions, Seeing his Loved Ones being Bullied, Grimm, People finding out about his Powers, People who Abuse their Powers, Whitley Schnee, Entitled Pricks, and Perverts 

Weapons 

Petal 

Moonlight(the blue one) and Sunlight(the red one) 

Throwing Daggers(each one is infused with Dust and comes back to Y,N like a Boomerang)

Brightness  

Powers and Abilities 

Summer Maiden Powers 

Magnetism(similar to Pyrrha) 

Technopathy 

Can create Hardline Constructs(including structures, weapons, people, and golems/training dummies)

X-Ray Vision 

Invisibility 

Teleportation

Intangibility

Can Perfectly Mimic Voices(similar to a Commando Droid from Star Wars)  

Shapeshifting 

Control over Elements(Including Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Smoke, Ice, Poison, Plasma, Light, Darkness, Sand, Wood, and more) 

Telekinesis 

Mind Reading 

Precognition(Y,N can see several hours into the future and if he tries hard enough he can see several days into the future) 

Speed Up, Slow Down, and Stop Time Completely 

Super Speed 

Mental Illusions(Similar to Emerald's except even more powerful and can affect an entire school or academy full of people) 

Immortality(Y,N can't die to old age, toxins, diseases, or poison's but can still die by physical means)

And that's a wrap and I hope all of you are hyped and excited for the Harem and Prologue chapters coming soon and once again for all of our sakes if you're under the age of 18 please leave this story since it'll have a lot of lemons and a lot of mature themes and I rather not have this story get taken down and with that at least one new story will be coming today along with the Prologue chapters for both Red Hood's Revenge and Earth's Mighty Savoir and maybe even the Harem and Prologue chapters for this very story. Don't Forget to Hit the Follow Button in the Face and join the Broski Army as we're on the ultimate road to 1,000 Followers and I know soon enough we'll have conquered this milestone and have climbed this massive summit. You're all wonderful guys and girls and I'll see you all in the next chapter. 

PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Don't worry some characters won't get genderbent(such as Jacques Schnee, Whitley Schnee, Arthur Watts, and so on.) They'll just cease to exist and therefore were never born in this reality, meaning this reality could be considered a paradise compared to the other one. For example in this Willow Schnee runs the SDC and actually has given it a credible and respectable name and isn't an acholic or mops in her room all day with a bottle of wine being her only friend and another one is that both Summer Rose and An Ren are alive in this paradise universe/reality. However villainy still remains and the White Fang for the most part remains the same(except of course Sienna Khan doesn't die) and while this world isn't as bad as the original reality some things are still the same, even though other things have only improved(such as the complete erasure of Jacques Schnee, everything all RWBY fans everywhere would love to see and/or hear.)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 1K 13
a/n: hey boys I'm back finally and I'm ready to start a new story keep in mind I will only be updating this story for now so yeah let's get into the...
12K 137 29
Y/N L/N was a young man who had big dreams. He dreams to become the best Huntsman in all of Remnant. For some bullshit reason, he's been expelled fro...
35.3K 542 12
A request from ARCtrooper70. The General plot is the following which may or may not be tweak: Male Ruby Rose but in the Grimmverse AU. Starts with...
13.4K 168 16
A orphaned boy travels the world with a group of friends. They are soon slaughtered and this opens up a whole new world for the boy. He realizes, the...