Immortal Magic

HogwartsTillTheEnd által

Join Allison Rose Weasley as she goes into her third year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. This... Több

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Allison Weasley Faceclaim
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
GOBLET OF FIRE STARTS HERE
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Epilogue
Immortal Magic Part 2/ Part 3

Chapter Forty-Four

136 2 0
HogwartsTillTheEnd által

Allison's Point of View.

I was sitting on the hospital bed with Harry sitting on the bed opposite me. All through dinner he kept me talking to distract myself from thinking about blood. ''Harry, you didn't have to stay here,'' I tell him. 

He gives me a small smile. ''Allison I was more than happy with staying by your side. Ron and Hermione will explain what we missed,'' Harry tells me. I nod at him and send him a small smile. 

I sit up straighter when I hear people approaching the door. I flinch as the doors open in with a bang as opposed to the silence I was used to. 

''Miss, Granger, and Mr Weasley, you should not be in here,'' Madam Pomfrey tells them as she blocks the door as McGonigal pauses and looks at Harry before rolling her eyes. 

''Madam Pomfrey they're okay. If anything they would help me. I'm most use to their scents,'' I tell her speaking up from where I was still looking at Harry. 

I turn my head to look at her as she looks at me. She nods hesitantly before allowing them inside. Ron and Hermione approach slowly instead of rushing up. They sit on the same bed Harry was sitting in. 

I send them all a small smile but the smile falls and I become tense as I sense Madam Pomfrey rush around me and try to touch me. I jerk away from her whenever she tried to touch me. 

The other three have gotten used to the signs over the last week spoke up. ''Forgive me you three but I am only trying to find what is wrong with her,'' Madam Pomfrey tells them narrowing her eyes. 

Harry, Hermione and Ron narrow their eyes right back. ''Well we have a theory about what is going on with her,'' Hermione tells her. ''A theory we will be hearing when Professor Dumbledore returns,'' McGonigal says. 

Hermione and Ron nod where is Harry kept his eyes on Madam Pomfrey. ''You rushing around her and trying to touch her is making things worse for her. We know, because it has been happening all week,'' Harry tells her. 

After a few moments, Madam Pomfrey turns to face me and finally notices how tense I am. She sighs and takes a few steps back making me relax. ''Thank you,'' I tell her. We sit in silence for a while but I perk up when I heard other people approaching. 

I start to get up when I heard the voices. ''Dad,'' I say in relief before rushing toward him at a new speed and hugging him. ''Allison, are you okay?'' he asks hugging me. 

''I don't know,'' I tell him letting him go and hugging Jasper. Jasper wraps an arm around my shoulder and brings me into his side. 

He leads me back towards toward the bed I was sitting on and sits next to me as Dad walks up with Dumbledore. ''Well now that we are all here, please explain,'' McGonigal tells us. 

I sigh before straightening up. ''It all happened a week ago in our Defence Against the Dark Arts class. The one where Professor Moody performed the Imperio curse on each of us so that we could understand what we could be up against if it was ever attempted on us,'' I tell them. 

''It was my turn and he had wanted me to do a back handspring. As I was about to go into position a memory popped into my head,'' I explain further before looking at Jasper. 

''The time when we were in the Room of Requirement and you told me to accept the pain and then it would have no control over me,'' I tell him and he nods telling me that he remembers. 

''Well, that was the memory. Moody's voice then appeared in my head again telling me to do the back handspring but I was able to say no,'' I recall what happened. 

''He placed more power behind the curse and something in my mind yelled back no. Next thing I know I was in a crouched position as if I was about to attack him,'' I tell them. 

I pause when I saw Jasper and Dad share a look. ''Continue Miss Weasly,'' Dumbledore tells me. I nod at him before continuing with the story. ''I got back up and walked back to Hermione. I was still on edge and tense. All through the out the rest of the day I was hyper-aware of everything,'' I continue.

 I was going into scenery overload, It was overwhelming. Then when we were coming back up from Care of Magical Creatures Hermione accidentally cut herself,'' I say looking at my best friend. 

''I was concerned and it distracted me but then I saw her bleeding. According to them I was in a trance but they got me out of it and we made our way back up to the castle,'' I tell them. 

''At dinner, she said that nothing there was appealing to her so she went up to the Gryffindor Tower. It was the same for the next two days. We had enough and got her to eat some food but she didn't want much,'' Harry informs them making me nod. 

''All throughout the week, all my senses have become better. I have also had this irritation in the back of my throat that had been getting worse,'' I tell them. 

''Why didn't you tell anyone?'' Dad asks folding his arms giving me a stern look. ''I thought it would go away. It was only when the students from Durmstrang went past and I smelt the blood, I became tense and,'' I stop myself from finishing the sentence. 

''I wanted it. I told Harry and he turned me away and into him. Professor McGonigal came up and Harry told her what was happening,'' I continue. 

''She was going to get Madam Pomfrey but I told her that it would be best if they just focused on the feast. With that, I came here with Harry and he kept me distracted all throughout dinner,'' I tell them. 

I look between Dad and Jasper. ''I'm scared,'' I tell them. Jasper rubs my shoulders gently and pecks my forehead. ''It's going to be fine,'' he tells me. 

He looks at Carlisle and nods at him making Carlisle sigh and nod. I watch as he gestures for the professors and Madam Pomfrey to walk with him. 

I watch as Carlisle and Madan Pomfrey walk into her office as Professor McGonigal and Dumbledore walk back over to us. Jasper turns to face me. ''Look, Allison, we are going to try something okay. It is pretty clear what you are craving,'' Jasper tells me. 

I look at him before looking behind him as Carlisle and Madam Pomfrey come back out of her office. Carlisle was holding a to-go cup with a straw and even though the cup I could see the dark red colour. 

Carlisle gestures for Jasper to move before taking his place. Jasper looks towards Harry, Hermione and Ron. ''You all can leave if this makes you uncomfortable,'' he tells them. They all shake their heads no telling him that they are going to stay here with me for support. 

I turn to face Carlisle. ''You really think this is going to work?'' I ask him as he hands me the cup. ''It is the quickest way to test it!'' he tells me. I nod at him and look at the cup. I sigh before slowly raising the straw to my lips. 

I take a deep breath before taking a sip of the blood. As I swallow the sip, the irritation in my throat that was burning had diminished. ''How are you feeling?'' Dad asks me. I look up at him and nod my head. ''Good,'' I tell him before taking another sip. 

''Now we just need to figure out why this is happening now,'' Jasper speaks up. I swallow my sip of blood that I had in my mouth before looking at Harry, Ron and Hermione and they look at me. 

''We were just talking about that this morning,'' I tell them. I was taken aback by my voice. It felt as if it was stronger yet soft. ''Hermione has been putting together a theory all week,'' Harry tells them. 

''She was talking about checking with you two,'' Ron says looking between Dumbledore and Carlisle. Both Carlisle and Dumbledore look at Hermione. 

Hermione goes through and explains her theory. All throughout her explanation Dad, Jasper and Dumbledore nodded. ''It makes sense,'' Jasper says looking at Carlisle. Carlisle nods his head kissing the top of my head as he wraps an arm around my shoulder. 

''Has anyone told Molly and Arthur?'' he asks. Ron and I look away sheepishly. ''Our siblings don't even know what has been going on,'' Ron tells them. 

Dumbledore shakes his head smiling. ''I will tell Molly and Arthur, but you four will be explaining this to the twins and your younger sister,'' Dumbledore tells us. I nod placing the nearly empty cup of blood on the bedside table. 

''That seems fair, but now I have a question,'' I say looking at my dad and Jasper. ''I am wondering since all this happened my sight, smell and hearing has gotten way better but what about Speed and Strength?'' I ask them. 

''When we first came in you seemed to reach Carlisle with half the speed as a vampire,'' Jasper tells me. ''As for strength, well we would need to test that, so you need to be careful,'' Dad tells me. I nod my head at him before resting my head on his shoulder. 

''Miss Weasley, I believe now would be as great a time as ever to tell you that we have finished examining the book,'' Dumbledore tells me. 

I look at him and nod sending him a small smile. ''I will explain the book to everyone tomorrow,'' I tell Dad and Jasper when they raise their eyebrows at me. 

Dad smiles and pecks my head. I look between Madam Pomfrey and dad. ''When do you suppose I could go back up to the common room?'' I ask them. 

''I want you to stay here where I can keep an eye on you. At least for tonight,'' Dad tells me seriously. I nod my head and sigh. Soon enough both Dumbledore and McGonigal leave and Madam Pomfrey walks into her office. 

I look towards Hermione, Ron and Harry. ''You all should head up and get started on some of your homework,'' I tell them. Just as they were about to argue I shake my head. ''Don't worry about me, I will be right here in the morning,'' I tell them. 

I turn to Hermione. ''Do you think you can bring me down a pair of pyjamas and my parchment and Ink?'' I ask her. I look at Harry smiling. ''I believe that there is someone who sent a letter saying that he wanted to be updated about everything that happens at Hogwarts,'' I say. Harry chuckles and nods. 

''Yeah then he could worry about us both and not just me,'' Harry jokes. I laugh softly at him and nod. ''Yeah,'' I tell him. Hermione nods while smiling at me. Together the three of them make their way out of the hospital wing. 

''Why didn't you tell us what was going on in your last letter?'' Dad asks looking down at me. I sigh looking down. ''I was scared and didn't want to admit what I knew was happening to me deep down,'' I tell him. 

''I'm sorry,'' I tell him. He sighs rubbing my shoulder. ''It's okay, at least we found out before something bad happened,'' he tells me. 

I nod my head. Soon enough Hermione had come back down with everything I had asked for including my hairbrush, tooth brush and tooth past. ''Thanks, Hermione. I will see you in the morning,'' I tell her. 

She nods smiling back at me before saying good night to Dad and Jasper. I get up and go in the girls lavatory to get changed. 

Once I was changed into my PJ's I went and brushed my teeth before coming back out. I got into the bed where Dad was sitting leaning against the headboard. 

Jasper was sitting in the chair next to it. I lay down and make myself comfortable. Sighing I rest my head on Dads chest and slowly but surely while listening to Dad and Jasper talk I fell asleep.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

45 0 12
After accidentally discovering that she is witch, Isabella Swan must leave Forks and travel to United Kingdom to begin her studies in Hogwarts School...
318 34 15
Bella thinks that her third year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry will be just like any other year. Until she is given a spellbook that...
163 0 17
Sequel Series to my Immortal Magic Series: It's been a year since the Second Wizarding War. A year since Allison, Harry, Hermione and Ron left with t...
1.1M 21.8K 47
After her seventh year at Hogwarts, and the loss of a friend, Hanna Swan goes back to America and to her home town of Forks, Washington where a surpr...