Blind Love

By HarrESgirl

[Sequel to Blind Date] JJ and Harry have started their new life together as a married couple. Exciting things... More

• Cast •
Chapter 1 • License To Kiss
Chapter 2 • Won't Let You Go
Chapter 3 • Sneak Peek
Chapter 4 • Complete Euphoria
Chapter 5 • Midnight Snack
Chapter 6 • A Little Messy
Chapter 7 • Magic Hands
Chapter 8 • A Side Of Chips
Chapter 9 • Third Time's A Charm
Chapter 10 • More Than You Know
Chapter 11 • Never Let That Happen
Chapter 12 • Save The Butter
Chapter 13 • Yes And No
Chapter 14 • Can't Believe It
Chapter 15 • More Than Okay
Chapter 16 • Swear Jar
Chapter 17 • Two Lines
Chapter 18 • Dress Rehearsal
Chapter 19 • The Name Game
Chapter 20 • Always Amazing
Chapter 21 • Hero
Chapter 22 • The Thought That Counts
Chapter 23 • Double Shocked
Chapter 24 • Fortunate
Chapter 26 • No Questions Asked
Chapter 27 • Routine
Chapter 28 • The Hot Seat
Chapter 29 • The Best News
Chapter 30 • My Whole Heart
Chapter 31 • Twice The Fun
Chapter 32 • Ulterior Motives
Chapter 33 • Doing My Job
Chapter 34 • Penalty Box
Chapter 35 • Wake Up Call
Chapter 36 • Hormones
Chapter 37 • The Whole Shebang
Chapter 38 • A Night In
Chapter 39 • Peek-A-Boo
Chapter 40 - Two Peas In A Pod
Chapter 41 • Four Hours
Chapter 42 • Above And Beyond
Chapter 43 • Beautiful Canvas
Chapter 44 • Best of Both Worlds
Chapter 45 • Heartbeats
Chapter 46 • Surprise
Chapter 47 • Icing On The Cake
Chapter 48 • Hold Onto Your Socks
Chapter 49 • No Matter What
Chapter 50 • Lucky Day
Chapter 51 • Like A Hawk
Chapter 52 • Rest
Chapter 53 • House Arrest
Chapter 54 • The Frisky Meter
Chapter 55 • For A Season
Chapter 56 • On Fire
Chapter 57 • Cross-eyed
Chapter 58 • Something Good
Chapter 59 • A Hard Bargain
Chapter 60 • Pinky Promise
Chapter 61 • So Much More
Chapter 62 • Lollipop
Chapter 63 • Chief
Chapter 64 • Home Away From Home
Chapter 65 • Mouse
Chapter 66 • Emergency Room
Chapter 67 • Precaution
Chapter 68 • Case Closed
Chapter 69 • In The Way
Chapter 70 • Whatever It Takes
Chapter 71 • Best Of Both Worlds
Chapter 72 • Two Plus Two
Chapter 73 • Little By Little
Chapter 74 • Fix Anything
Chapter 75 • Out Of Line
Chapter 76 • Birds And The Bees
Chapter 77 • Boy Oh Boy
Chapter 78 • Rock and Roll
Chapter 79 • Impeccable Timing
Chapter 80 • Family Names
Chapter 81 • Thump
Chapter 82 • Good Thoughts
Chapter 83 • In The Cards
Chapter 84 • One More
Chapter 85 • Skip It
Chapter 86 • Broadened Horizons
Chapter 87 • Across The Pond
Chapter 88 • Find A Way
Chapter 89 • Fake It
Chapter 90 • Guardian Angels
Chapter 91 • Couldn't Be Happier
Chapter 92 • Time Crunch
Chapter 93 • Happy Birthday, Babies
Chapter 94 • On Top Of The World
Chapter 95 • What A Life

Chapter 25 • Rocked My World

1.2K 108 63
By HarrESgirl

"Is the shower ready?" I ask, hanging the towels over the hooks.

"Nice and hot, just like we fancy. Ready to get in?"

"Yeah, I need to get undressed first."

His growl catches me off guard and it seems to have done something for my confidence. While I work at unbuttoning my blouse, he pulls off his t-shirt and I bite my lip at the sight of his muscles and tattoos. I throw my blouse in the hamper, watching him as he takes off his jeans and I walk the few steps over to him on the plush bath mat.

He seems to have sensed my presence or smelled my perfume because there's a smirk on his face. I reach out and touch his shoulder to let him know where I am and I let my other hand feel his pectoral muscle.

"Would you care to help me out of my bra?"

"Mm, I'd love to," he grins, smoothing his hands up my arms.

His hands reach my cheeks and I close my eyes as he leans down for a kiss. Our lips form together perfectly and I let my fingertips slip beneath the waistband of his boxer shorts. I part my mouth at his tongue's request, feeling his hands slide down to my bra straps.

As he pulls my straps down my arms, I slide my hands down to his bum, causing us both to smile into our kiss. With his fingers working at undoing the clasps, I grab two handfuls of his bum cheeks and pull him closer to me.

Our kiss ends as we breathe out heavily and I feel the hold on my breasts loosen. I fit my eyes to his wandering eyes, bringing my hands from his shorts and he helps slide my bra down my arms.

"Mm, so beautiful," he mutters, smoothing his hands up my arms.

My breaths quicken as his hands caress and cup my breasts and I watch as he leans down, aiming his mouth for them. I thread my hands through his hair, letting out a moan as his lips form around my nipple and areola. His tongue flicks at my nipple, making my toes curl into the soft rug.

His palm slides down my belly until it reaches my kickers and I gasp as he begins palming me. He pulls off my nipple with a smacking sound and starts kissing his way down my belly until he's on his knees. I watch as he works at pulling my knickers down and I place my hand on his shoulder to help me step through them.

I watch him as he kisses my thigh and I'm too turned on to be embarrassed at what I call my cottage cheese thighs. With the way he's caressing and kissing my legs while he's on his knees in front of me, it's like he's worshipping my body and it makes me feel powerful and beautiful.

His hand slides up between my legs, signaling for me to spread my legs a little and I lift my leg so my foot rests on the bathtub's ledge. He grazes the outer lips of my vagina, making me gasp and he holds my lips open for his mouth to find my clit.

"Oh God, Harry."

"Mhm," he hums against me, taking me by surprise and I feel his finger slip inside of me.

His tongue begins lapping at me in time with his finger stroking me inside, working my body up in a frenzy. I reach over to grab ahold of the ledge of the countertop for balance and I feel my body tense up.

"Yes, right there. Suck it, baby," I breathlessly encourage, tilting my pelvis into his face. "I'm gonna come."

Harry begins sucking my clit harder, making me lose my breath and the room begins to spin as the incredible feeling courses through my body. He seems to know how to bring me down from my high since he's slowed his finger's and tongue's motion and I loosen my grip on his hair.

I slowly open my eyes to the now steamy loo, humming in satisfaction and he slips his finger from me. I carefully move my foot down from the bathtub ledge to the mat and I lean down, cupping his cheeks and I peck his lips.

"Mm, that was wonderful."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," I agree, helping him to stand up. "C'mon, let's get in the shower and I'll take care of you. What do you say?"

"I say hell yeah," he smirks at his joke and I step closer, resting my hands on his waist.

I lean up, closing my eyes and as our lips form together, I work at tugging his boxer shorts down. I hum into our kiss, leaning back and I glance down at his erection.

"So hard already," I tease, lightly brushing my fingers over the underside of his dick.

"Yeah," he breathes out, squeezing my waist.

"C'mon, let's get in the shower. I'll go in first so I can help you." I reach over to push back the curtain before carefully stepping inside. "Okay, gimme your hand."

He places his hand in mine and slowly steps inside the bathtub. After I guide him to stand beneath the stream, I close the curtain and wrap my arms around his shoulders.

"Mm, this is nice."

He grins, "Yes, it is. Did you say you would take care of . . . something for me when we got in the shower?"

Even though I know what he's referring to, I decide to toy with him for just a little bit.

"Take care of what?" I casually ask, reaching for my body wash and loofa.

"Oh, uhm, I just thought . . . never mind."

"I'm messing around with you, love."

He breathes out a laugh, "Oh, I'm glad. You know I don't like to ask for it, but things are getting pretty desperate down there."

"Hmm, desperate, you say? Perhaps I can help take the desperation away, yeah?"

He eagerly nods and I squeeze the loofa to expel the fresh smelling body wash. I hold the loofa to his chest and run it across his collarbone, allowing the suds to roll down his torso.

"You're built so manly, so muscular, and the way your tattoos are painted on your skin drives me wild. You turn me on so . . . fucking . . . much."

His expression is one of astonishment and intrigue and I lift up on my tiptoes to peck his lips before carefully kneeling down until I'm sat on my knees. As the last of the soapy suds roll down his thighs, I wrap my hand around his erection and stroke him slowly.

"Fuck, that feels so good," he groans, stepping forward with one foot as if to regain his balance. "Take me all in, baby. Be a good girl."

His dirty sounding words encourage me to do as he says and I begin to suck his head whilst stroking his shaft with my hand. As I take him in further, I bring my hand to the base and hold him still while my mouth and tongue work him up.

With the hot water trickling down my back and the steam engulfing my body, I continue stroking and sucking him until I know he's just about to lose it. He shoves his hand through my wet hair, tilting my head up until he slips from my mouth and and he bends down.

His mouth roughly takes control of mine and he helps me to stand up. Our kiss falls apart from the movement and the expression on his face sends tingles throughout my entire body.

"Face the tiles. Brace yourself."

I bite my lip in anticipation, slowly turning to face the tiles and with my cheek and palms flat against the cool tiles, I perch my bum out so he has easy access. My jaw drops at the sensation of his hand rubbing my crotch and I feel him press his body against mine.

"Ready?"

Humming in answer, I close my eyes as he slides his erection in me and I lose my breath. His deep groan vibrates through my back and I feel his fingers gather my hair to the side, fully exposing my neck.

As he begins thrusting, he attaches his lips to my neck and starts sucking. The sensation of his hard dick hitting my spot with every thrust and his teeth grazing my earlobe work to build the feeling up in the pit of my stomach.

His hands grab ahold of my hips and I'm too far gone to realize he's holding onto my love handles. As he begins thrusting faster, the sound of our skin slapping bounces off the tile walls of our shower and both of us start to moan.

"You feel so good, baby, so warm, so tight," he breathes against my skin, creating goosebumps and my head lolls back to his shoulder. My eyes open to the ceiling and my body jolts as his hands cups my vagina. "There?"

All I can do is hum in answer and my body practically goes limp in his as his fingers begin rubbing my clit. I reach behind and grab the hair at his nape as he continues working my orgasm up.

"That's my good girl. Come on, JJ. Come for me."

It's like my body responds immediately to his words and an explosion of tingles course throughout my veins, sending me into a state of euphoria. I grab his wrist to signal for him to stop and he brings his hand up to my neck. With his hand there, it's like he has full control of my body and as he continues using me to work himself into his orgasm.

"Mm, fuck yeah, baby. M'gonna come, m'gonna-"

His thrusts jolt my body into the tiles and he groans, relaxing into me. He loosens his grip on my neck and presses sweet kisses on my shoulder as he slips out of me. With his hands on my waist, I turn around to face him and I wrap my arms around his shoulders.

"That was amazing."

"Yeah?" he asks as if he needs reassurance.

"Yeah, you rocked my world, Harry."

Both of us burst into laughter since I've never used that phrase before. Our laughter slows down until we're both just smiling and I card my hand through his wet hair.

"What do you say we finish up in here, and then I take you to bed and give you a nice back massage?"

"Oo, that sounds heavenly. I'll suds up my loofa again and would you like to wash my body?"

"Is that even a question?" he asks in jest. "I'd love to."

Grinning, I squeeze some body wash onto the puff and I guide his hand to it. He places it on my chest and gently swipes it back and forth, working his way down over my breasts to my stomach and I feel the pressure lighten. I realize it's because he wants to be careful of the babies and I cup his cheeks, gently pulling him down until our lips touch.

"In case there was any doubt, I love you."

A faint smile teases his lips and he clears his throat, "I've never doubted that. Wait; I take that back."

My eyes widen in shock, "What?"

"Calm down, love. It was when we were first dating and I was still insecure. But I quickly realized that you truly love me."

"Oh, alright then. When was that exactly?"

"Uhm, right after our first major fight. I don't want to rehash any bad feelings, but I thought we weren't going to get back together. I was young and immature then."

"Both of us were, but I'm glad we talked things out. I can't imagine my life without you."

"I can't either, love," he grins, leaning down and he pecks my lips. "Ready to rinse and dry off then go to bed?"

"More than ready"***

A/N: So did your popcorn get soggy? 😉

If you liked this chapter, please remember to vote and/or comment. I love it when you do 🤗

Much Love.
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 4.2K 119
A collection of my short stories/oneshots/blurbs originally published on my tumblr. The fics are being reuploaded after a user unrightfully reported...
3.5K 197 15
Harry Styles held his breath as his blind date emerged from the car outside. Nervously he watched from his unseen position in the restaurant bar as t...
655 18 7
This is the first part of my hopefully forthcoming book series because I want to write a book series about Harry Styles with your kind of playing the...
49.3K 3.2K 23
Harry cherished Hannah's heart even when it was in someone else's hands.*** A marriage contract, an abusive husband and a forbidden love force Hannah...