♥Herogatari♥BNHA Fantasy AU♥

By Puripuriko

The prequel to all Rewrites, the beginning of everything. The beginning of the repeated world all stemmed fro... More

♥00♥ The starting point
♥01♥ A combination you should fear
♥02♥ A new home and new visitors
♥03♥ Magic
♥04♥ All fantasy story have a prince and a dragon!
♥05♥ Journey to the Palace!
♥06♥ Royal Palace Arc - A princess who is locked on the burning day
♥07♥ Royal Palace Arc - Outsmart
♥08♥ Royal Palace Arc - Michiyo
♥09♥ Royal Palace Arc - The princess and her side of the story
♥10♥ Royal Palace Arc - Circulate
♥11♥ Royal Palace Arc - 3 months
♥12♥ Royal Palace Arc - A cunning wolf
♥13♥ Onto a new journey
♥14♥ Trust
♥15♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Worth
♥16♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Unbreakable sword
♥17♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Stand up!
♥18♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Voice from the heart
♥19♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - The Zodiacs
♥20♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Truly, a demon
♥21♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - My wish
♥23♥ Voice from the past - Dragon
♥24♥ Katsuki vs Eijirou
♥25♥ Wake up to reality
♥26♥ Live on
♥27♥ Flashing before my eyes
♥28♥ A story rewritten into tragedy
♥29♥ Everyone's own story
♥30♥ The sudden flow of a story
♥31♥ Confessions of the Wolf & Dragon
♥32♥ Path
♥33♥ Another journey
♥34♥ 2 years later...
♥35♥ The fire in your eyes
♥36♥ never-ENDING loop

♥22♥ Our destiny

67 5 1
By Puripuriko

The wind blew his cape as he stared at the boy with green broccoli colored hair. The memories were fragmented, but he knew this boy's name. 

"Deku..." Katsuki suddenly feel a powerful headache surging in his head. He touched the side of his head and he fell down to one knee because of the intensity of the pain. Did he overexert his Magic? It started to hurt the moment he saw this person known as Deku. 

"I was going to wish for your memory's return! I am sorry I died before getting that done, but thank you for bringing me back." 

But Katsuki had no idea what this Deku person was talking about! Why would this Deku guy go so far for him? Katsuki was about to raise some questions but he felt Yuuki support him up.

"Master, are you okay? We should probably leave this island and rest somewhere." 

"Yuuki..." Looking into her eyes, he felt a lot more calm. "Yeah, that's a good idea." 

"Dragon Magic: Dragon Transition!" Eijirou morphed into a gigantic red dragon.

Yuuki told everyone to get on the dragon's back and they will go to the closest town so everyone could rest up. and return to their homes. Yuuki wondered if the people who were dead for so long coming back alive like nothing happened will ever find their way home again. Will things have changed so much? Was it a good idea to bring them back to life? She doesn't know. She just know this was Katsuki's wish and she helped him make it come true. 

"Come on, Master." 

"Wait- Kacchan...!" 

Yuuki glared back at him as if to tell him to leave Katsuki alone. 

"Deku-kun, maybe it's best not to disturb anyone. We've all just came back alive." 

"Ochako-san..." Maybe his cute friend with a round face was right. Now's not the time. They need to get off this island first. The two of them got onto the red dragon's back and Eijirou took off. 

The moment there's no more humans on the island, the tiny island started to disappear, leaving behind nothing. It's as if the island was only made for the sake of supporting the tower and now that it's gone it served its purpose and it could disappear forever and become only a legend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They're now in a town called Lapis. It's a small town where mining was the main focus and what's maintaining export. Men would go and work in the mines while women raise the children and tend to the farm work. It's a town where everybody pitch in and help raise it. 

"Hahahaha! The next time we meet one another, we will settle the score! Now that all of the Phantom Thieves are together again! Ahahahahahaha!!!" Neito was being a pain, nothing new. What's new was Itsuka giving him a light tap to the back of his neck. The simple move sent him from conscious to unconscious! 

"Sorry about him." Itsuka said to them. "And here." She gave Katsuki a book, "This is a book that I've written based on my theory of normal humans using Magic Users to make weapons. Tetsutetsu told me about you guys wanting to look more into it." 

"Tetsutetsu, you're the best bro a man can ever have!" Eijirou hugged his bro!

"Eijirou!!!!" Both males hugged one another as they cried manly tears. 

Everyone ignored them. 

"I just have a feeling if I look more into this, I will find something." Katsuki said to Itsuka. 

"Thank you. Not just for saving me, but for saving everyone. Majority of people came from Meiun Island. I am sure Meiun will be revived to its former glory real soon." 

"What?" Katsuki did not know everyone brought back to life were all from Meiun Island! He couldn't wait to get reading on Itsuka's theory...!

"Yuuki, can I talk to you alone?" Hitoshi asked. 

"Sure." 

Itsuka chuckled, "This is the first time I've seen Hitoshi-kun be talkative to a girl." 

"Eh?! W-when were they...?!" Eijirou felt a little jealous! 

Katsuki looked at them and then he started to head back into the inn. 

"Katsuki, you're not going to call her back?" 

"She will come back on her own." 

Hitoshi wanted to talk to Yuuki on her own because he felt Yuuki and him were similar in some ways. He felt comfortable in letting her see his troubles and talking about them with her. 

"You still remember our conversation about the worth in the stuff we do?" He asked her. 

"Yeah." 

"The thing you are planning to do. It will end up with you suffering the most I bet. Even so, are you still going to go for it?" 

"I will. Because what I am doing is not just for my sake." 

"I see. I can't talk you out of it like I have known. Heh, I should have thought of that; if the dragon cannot do it, what makes me think I can do it. If I use my Magic on you, I can force you to stop...but you won't be happy." Hitoshi reached his hand out and he patted her head. He looked at her with sorrows in his eyes. 

"Hm?" 

"Nothing. I'm just wishing the next time we meet, I can still pat your head like this." 

She smiled at his kind words and she nodded with a peaceful smile on her face, "Stay safe on your journey, Hitoshi." 

"I don't agree with what you are doing, but I won't stop you. All I ask is you stay safe." 

...

Katsuki was reading the book while resting on the bed. He was about to turn the page but then he suddenly bounced up along with the book because Yuuki jumped onto his bed while having aura coursing through her body! 

When he landed on the bed again, he angrily looked at the wolf demon girl to see she was looking very happy. 

"Yuuki, you idiot! What the heck are you doing?!" 

"I wanna read with Master!" 

"Get out!" 

"Don't be like that, Master~." 

"Tch!" 

"Hitoshi and the others said their goodbyes. Shame. I liked talking to them." 

"I don't. And I don't mind you talking to that Hitoshi guy, but do you have to let him touch you all the freaking time?" 

"But Master, you touch me all the time." She's including all the hits he kept making on her.

"Do you want me to kick you out of my freaking room? Where's Eijirou?" 

"He said he wanted to check out the other people who came back to life. Apparently everyone coming back to life were all from Meiun Island." 

"Meiun..." He continued to read Itsuka's theory. He wanted to know what's going on with this world. 

"Read it out for me, Master." 

"This isn't a story book, you fucking ass!" 

"Please~? I wanna hear more of Master's voice." 

"Tch. 'First of all, what triggered me writing this book started from the tragedy of Meiun Island'..." He complained about it, but he still read it for her.

On the other hand, Eijirou was exploring the town by himself. He found out Lapis had a mine called the Lazuli mine and it has so many beautiful jewels. waiting to be found. He was talking to some local miners and he had the chance to look at some of the stuff he had mined out today. 

"Wow, this blue stone is so pretty. Reminds me of her eyes." Eijirou said with a smile on his face 

"Ooh, girlfriend?" 

"A-ah! N-no! NO!" 

"Eijirou-kun." A very familiar voice called out to him. 

Eijirou watched the miner excuse himself and he needed to go home. He slowly turned his head around and he saw the one person he did not want to see. 

"Izuku..." 

"I've finally got the chance to talk to you. That girl did not let me get close to Kacchan so I can't talk to him." 

"And so you hope to talk to me instead?" He tried to walk away, but Izuku stopped him by standing in his way. Even though Izuku's a mere human, he wield a sword that had Magic infused from powerful Magic Users from 8 generations! He's not going to be afraid before a demon! "Move." 

"I won't move. What are you and that girl doing to Kacchan?"

"We're not doing anything. We're just trying to put everything back in places. What happened that day on Meiun Island shouldn't have happened!" 

"What do you mean putting things back into places- Eijirou-kun!" 

"Izuku, it's best you don't get involved with Katsuki anymore. I can't guarantee your safety." 

"Because you're a demon?" 

"Because I am a demon with something to protect. When a person have something to protect, they will fight to the death to protect it. Excuse me." He wanted this to be the last time they have to speak. He does not wish to- 

"Now that I think about it, that girl looks like Ranfa-san."

Eijirou attacked Izuku. When he punched the ground Izuku was standing on, he created a crater with his brute strength alone! He couldn't use Magic for the duration of 24 whole hours because he had used Dragon Transition. 

"Eijirou-kun?!" 

The dragon demon did not say anything. He stayed silent as he tried again and again to attack Izuku. Izuku was doing his best to dodge to the best of his abilities. He didn't think Eijirou would attack him. 

Izuku used his sword but when his blade made contact with Eijirou's arm, it felt like he was hitting something very hard! 'Eijirou-kun can harden his body even if he's not emitting Magic! He's still powerful even without Magic! His body itself is a spear and a shield! I don't want to fight him...why is he attacking me?!' After dodging and dodging, he realized something, "Are you attacking me because I am right?! That girl with wolf-like ears and snow white hair...that's Ranfa-san, isn't it?!" 

Eijirou roared out in fury! He's being blinded by his own will. He forced his Magic to overflow. He screamed and his whole body turned to his Unbreakable form. He looked like a monster, fitting for a demon. 

'He's losing control of himself...! Do I need to kill him?!' He thought as he gripped his sword.

Katsuki had fallen asleep. He must be exhausted. 

"Master, are you asleep?" Yuuki poked his cheek and then she started to brush it with the back of her fingers. She thought he looked peaceful and beautiful when he's sleeping without furrowing his brow. She leaned in, about to kiss him- 

All of a sudden, she sensed something demonic in the air, "Eijirou...?" She could feel something bad had happened. She jumped out of the window and she ran to where her nose could sense his scent. 

The tragedy that made Meiun Island burn to this day; Michiyo and Yuuki shared the same face despite Yuuki claiming there's no relations between them; the red jewels infused with Magic at the cost of Magic Users' life, and the Tower of Wishes bringing everyone back...those everyone coincidentally all come from Meiun Island. What happened? Why was everything starting to connect? Most of all...who was Ranfa? 

When Katsuki woke up because of the night breeze, he saw Yuuki was no longer here but the window was wide open. 

"Did that moron leave thinking I want to catch a cold? Fucking idiot..." He closed it and decided to go back to sleep again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.7K 78
This story is where when deku and is depressed, along the way he becomes villainous and a saga begins What if deku was depressed What if that led to...
256K 8.6K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
1.8K 55 21
"If we are reborn in a new life, can I fall in love with you all over again?" How many times has this been repeated for Kirishima Eijirou? In every p...
9.3K 651 92
Since the ending of Herogatari, endless universes containing endless number of possibilities came into existence for Michiyo, Ranfa, and Yuuki. Thoug...