ΰΌ»πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™ΌπšŠπšπšŒπš‘πš–πšŠπš”πšŽπš›'...

By MooNBxtchh

π™Ύπš—πš•πš’ πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšŒπšŠπš— πš‘πšžπš›πš πšŠπš—πš πš‹πš•πšŽπšŽπš πšπš‘πš’πšœ πš–πšžπšŒπš‘... [A WORK OF FICTION] More

β„™π•£π• π•π• π•˜π•¦π•–
β…π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 1❅
β…α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 2❅
β…π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 3❅
β…π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 4❅
β…π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 5❅
β…π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 6❅
β…π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 7 ❅
β…π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 8 ❅
β…π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 10❅
β…π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 11❅
β…π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 12❅
β…π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 13❅
β…π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 14❅
TAGGED!
β…π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 15❅
β…π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 16❅
β…π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 17❅
β…π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 18❅
β…π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 19❅
very important announcement
News (i think? :^)
remake
goodnews!!
??
β…π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 20❅

β…π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 9❅

686 48 19
By MooNBxtchh

╔╦══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╦╗

𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯. 𝓘𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷.

╚╩══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╩╝

Author's POV
Right after Boboiboy had finished cooking, he gave himself a proud smile. He didn't burn out the food this time (well done) "y/n! The food is ready!" He yelled, by this time I'm sure they look like a newlywed couple.

"I'm coming" she yelled back, standing up from where she was seated. She went close to the door frame where she can see Boboiboy fixing the utensils on the table. 'Not gonna lie, but he's a husband material' she thought. Her face flushed realizing what crazy thoughts came to her, "Are you going to stand there until the food gets cold?" Boboiboy's voice snapped her back into reality.

"Uh... Coming" she went straight to the dining table. She sat in front of Boboiboy which I think will be a bad thing later on. "T-thanks for cooking today" she shyly said to the brunet. "You're welcome" he beamed, as he untied his apron. The two were silent, they were busy eating their meal. Silence is sure deafening, all Y/n could hear is that how her heart is beating uncontrollably.

"I am back!" FateBot announced who just came back from throwing the trash outside. The two didn't bother to look at her for they were still busy eating. "You two sure have something in common and that's neglecting" FateBot mocked with a bored look, "HEY!" Both of them yelled.

They stared at each for a moment there then quickly continuing to eat. And again, silence has returned. "I'll be busy reading mangas If you need me" FateBot left them both in deep silence, naturally Y/n would start up a conversation but tonight, it's totally different.

On the other hand, Boboiboy wanted to ask Y/n lots of questions but his tongue is tied to even blurt out a single word. He was too scared that he might spout out offensive words. His mind was full of questions about Y/n, he couldn't understand why he's acting like this.

*KRINGG~*

Y/n's phone rang, she stood up from her chair to take her phone call. And to be honest she literally needs something to break their awkward moment back there. The dialer was Yaya herself, what could she want in this time of the evening?

YAYA :3

GOOD EVENING Y/N!

Uhh, Yaya? Hey? Why did you call me?

Tomorrow! We need you to join us for tomorrow!

Huh? For what?

Did you forget? Tomorrow is our 7th-year friendsarry!

Wait really? I totally forgot about that.

Promise to join us after school... Kay?

But I'm sti-

Give that Boboiboy problem a break! We need you girl! Come on!

Umm... Well...

Don't tell me you've fallen for him? That's why you can't leave his side~?

N-no! I-i w-was.... Nevermind. Fine, a friendship date it is?

Yup! It's just you, me and Ying!

Okay okay, I gotta hang up now though. I'm still in the middle of dinner.

Oh, okay. I'll see you tomorrow y/n! Baiii

Bye see ya

END CALL

Y/n placed her phone back into the coffee table as she returned to her seat. "Uh umm... I'm going to be busy tomorrow so I might not be ab-" "no it's okay... We can practice some other time" Boboiboy said with a smile. Y/n just scratched her cheek and finished her half-eaten dinner.

(After dinner)

"Are you sure? You're the guest after all" "no I insist, I'll do the dishes" Boboiboy volunteered. "Okaayy, I'll be doing some stuff inside my room if you need me" she excused herself and left. While Boboiboy will be busy doing the dishes, he grabbed the apron and gloves.

Later on, taking the sponge and putting a tiny bit of dishwashing soap. He hummed a familiar melody and at the same time, cleaning the plates.

"Mhmm... I'm a barbie girl in a barbie world~"

"Life in plastic, it's fantastic"

He sang it's kinda weird hearing a boy sing the Barbie song. Y/n who was unexpectedly passing the kitchen heard him singing, she hid behind the door frame and took a little peek at Boboiboy.

"Come on barbie let's go party!"

She couldn't help but giggle secretly hearing him sing such a ridiculous song. But when Boboiboy started to sing the chorus that's when Y/n burst out her loudest laugh.

He was startled hearing her behind him. He tilted his body towards her direction, trembling a bit knowing she was there all along. "Man! You sing that girly song? Are you a feminist or something? HAHAHA" she teased, falling into her back, as she holds her tummy in laughter. She couldn't help it, it was really hilarious.

"D-don't l-laugh!" He pouted "damn, HAHA you're going to kill me. HAHA," she stood up wiping her imaginary tear. Boboiboy just lowered his head with a tint of pink covering his cheeks in embarrassment. Y/n noticed his reactions, she went closer to him then patting his shoulder. "Don't worry dude, your secret is safe with me. And if you ask me I find it cute hearing boys sing 'Barbie girl'" and with that said, she exited the room.

He was still frozen from where he was, his body shivering a bit. His bangs were mostly covering his face, it was a good thing though, at least Y/n wouldn't see how he's blushing by now. "W-why is my h-heart b-beating so fast?" He muttered, her words kept repeating inside his head. He wondered why is that?

(20 minutes later)

"So here's the farthest I can send you" Y/n stopped her pace once they've reached the bus stop "thank you for inviting me here Y/n" he beamed. "Don't mention it... Oh here's the bus" she pointed at the huge vehicle.

"So this is goodbye?" "Not really. We still have school tomorrow. So basically there's a possibility that we can see each other" Boboiboy nodded by her statement. The bus stop with a shrieking noise made by the tires, "bye" y/n said. Boboiboy took a step on the bus.

Out of the blue, he hugged Y/n, she was so shocked by his sudden gesture. "Take care of yourself" he whispered, he pulled away dashing inside the rectangular automobile. "Bye!" He waved goodbye as the bus' door closed.

Y/n was frozen stiffed from where she was standing. She was still processing everything that just occurred "he freaking hugged me" he mumbled. "HE FREAKING HUGGED ME!" She shrieked, she almost melted because of romantic excitement. "DAMN DAMN DAMN!" She squealed, she ran back to her apartment with a blushing face.

"GAHHH!!"

......

Boboiboy was also in the same boat, he was so flustered and embarrassed from what he did. They didn't kiss just hugged in yet they reacted too much. He covered his nose and mouth with his arm, preventing anyone to see his flustered face.

He couldn't explain why, but he's been feeling so strange lately. Is it because of the heat? "Maybe I'm just exhausted... Yeah, that's right!" He mumbled, he ignored his uncontrolled emotions. 'Get a hold of yourself Boboiboy'

......

But beyond every corner still have lots of people that were unnamed. Are they a foe? Or comrades? We're not really sure.

All we know is.... Y/n is their target.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 1.8K 51
[Upload Schedule: Mondays & Wednesdays at 1 PM] Willy Wonka x Female Reader οΌ€ο½…ο½“ο½ƒο½’ο½‰ο½ο½”ο½‰ο½ο½Ž: 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘯𝘀𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘀𝘩π˜ͺ𝘭π˜₯𝘳𝘦𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘢...
6.7K 236 15
I'm not good w/ description tho :( edit on 20022022 ; hi
10.3K 504 23
π™ƒπ™š π™™π™žπ™™π™£'𝙩 π™˜π™–π™§π™š 𝙖𝙣𝙙 π™¨π™π™š π™¬π™€π™§π™š π™₯π™žπ™£π™  π™˜π™§π™€π™˜π™¨...