Touch Of The Poor

By TzoBngtn

●Where Taehyung is a poor, hardworking boy, trying his best to survive each day, and Jeongguk is a rich CEO... More

Hello
①What Was That All About?
②Are You Even Listening?
③It's Not Gonna Happen Again
④Just Leave Him Alone
⑤Shut up
⑥You Sure Know How To Brag
⑧What Are You Doing Here?
⑨You're Asking For It
⑩I Said What I Said
⑪You Went Too Far
⑫Yeah, You Seem Quite Worried
⑬Nothing You Could Handle
⑭It's All You Have, Anyway
⑮How Pathetic Am I?
⑯You Don't Owe Me Anything
⑰I'll Make Sure Of That
⑱Am I Invisible?
⑲For Everything
⑳It Didn't Mean Anything
㉑What Do You Mean Then?
㉒Only If You Want Me To Be
㉓You Could Have Said It From The Beginning
㉔Don't You Think It Will Be Weird?
㉕That Wasn't Normal
㉖Who Are You Talking About?
㉗You Wouldn't
㉘Would You Be Interested In That?
㉙Yes, You Do
㉚But I'm Not Faking It
㉛Why Are You So Addictive?
㉜This Is Getting Out Of Hand
㉝You Seem To Know Well About Lies
㉞It Wasn't A Joke, Though
㉟I Know
㊱That's All We Need
㊲What The Hell Did You Do?
㊳I'll Let You Think About It
㊴Good For You
㊵How Much Do You Want This?
㊶I Already Told You
㊷You Have Given Me So Many Things
㊸Close Your Eyes
㊹You Changed My Life

⑦I Don't Need Your Help

57K 2.9K 2.1K
By TzoBngtn

Jeongguk went to the company the next day at eight sharp as usual. After two long, draining meetings, he wilted on his chair and hung his head back as an exasperated sigh jumped out of his mouth. Just a few seconds later, there was a knock on the door, but he remained unfazed.

"Come in."

"Missed me?" the blonde boy asked as he walked closer to his desk.

"I need to relieve some stress so how about you suck me off, baby?" Jeongguk uttered with a low voice as the boy sat on his lap.

"Sure." Yugyeom smiled, kittenish, and sucked kisses on his neck.

No, they weren't dating. They would just fuck sometimes because, as Jeongguk said, he wanted to relieve his tension, and Yugyeom never complained about it. Who wouldn't want to have sex with a ridiculously hot young billionaire anyway?

After Jeongguk came in his mouth, he pulled the boy to his lap again and sank his teeth into his neck, educing faint moans from him, but both flinched when they heard three knocks on his door.

Yugyeom scrambled to get off his lap and stood beside his desk as Namjoon stepped into the office. His hyungs didn't bother waiting for his permission to enter; they made it clear that they would just knock and then open the door. His little rules didn't apply to his hyungs.

Namjoon sighed heavily as he watched Yugyeom leave his office in haste, and then he laid his eyes on the younger. "You still haven't stopped fucking whoever I see."

"I'm just trying to have some fun," Jeongguk murmured with a shrug.

"At least stop messing with our employees. Six of them already quit because you messed with their feelings."

"It's not my fault. I always make clear what I ask from the beginning."

"Jeongguk. You're a CEO at your own company. You might be only twenty-three, but you have a lot of responsibilities. Outside of here, you can have as much fun as you want. But when you're here, I expect you to be focused," Namjoon scolded him in a soft tone.

"I'll try."

After talking about a new investment for some time, Namjoon returned to his office, and Jeongguk stayed in his as it was almost time for his food to arrive. He went through some documents, and a series of knocks interrupted him a while later.

"Come in," he said loud enough for the delivery boy to hear. His brows clumped together in a scowl, and he exploded out of his seat as in front of him stood an unfamiliar boy. "Who are you?"

"I'm Jaebum."

Jeongguk rolled his eyes, jaw clenching. "Yeah, whatever, where's the other boy?"

"Oh, he had an accident."

His reply brought agitation to the CEO's features as his eyes enlarged a tad. "What kind of accident?"

"I don't know, Inguk just called me and said to help him out for a week or something."

"For a week?"

"Or more, he doesn't know yet."

Jeongguk sighed as he slipped his wallet out of his pocket and gave him €30 for his package.

"You're very generous, Mr. Jeon. Thank you." Jaebum accepted the €10 tip without questions and then bundled off.

Jeongguk reached for his phone right away and called Inguk.

"Hey, Kook."

"What happened?"

"Oh, I assume you mean what happened to Tae? The poor boy had an accident this morning. Someone hit his wheel with his car and knocked him off his bike. Thankfully, he was wearing his helmet and he wasn't injured severely but he almost crashed his right leg. I'm just returning to the cafe from the hospital."

Jeongguk was left in a mild state of shock at the news. "Did they find out who did it?"

"No, whoever did it didn't even stop to check what happened. They can't find them."

"How is Taehyung?"

"He's still somewhat shocked. I left because I had to return to the cafe, but his friends are there now. He's okay. He needs to wear a cast for some time now, though."

"Okay. I'll talk to you later."

🥀

"Tae, oh my God," Seokjin exclaimed in worry once he surged into his hospital room with Jimin.

"Are you okay?" Jimin edged closer, only to see a river of tears rush down his face, and he gasped as he cocooned him in his hug.

"I'm okay, I was just scared."

"It's okay, you're safe, Tae." Seokjin took his turn and hugged the shaken boy gently.

"What happened?" Jimin asked as he sat on a chair near his bed with Seokjin mirroring his moves.

"I don't know." Taehyung rubbed his face, preventing his tears from falling again. "I was riding the bike at a normal speed, and all of a sudden, something hit me and I fell off my bike. The people who saw what happened called an ambulance for me and said to the police that someone hit my bike's wheel. They didn't have time to get the number plate because the car sped up afterwards." His voice trembled while he talked as he had to recall the frightening incident.

"Oh my God, Tae." Seokjin held his hand, eyes filled with sorrow.

"Is your leg broken?" Jimin asked once he noticed the cast.

"It's a second-degree sprain. I need to wear this for a damn long time. How am I gonna do deliveries now?"

"That's not important, Tae, the important thing is that you're okay," said Seokjin.

"But it is. How am I even gonna pay for the hospital bill? I don't have insurance."

"Tae, we can help you—"

"No. I don't want you guys to help me with the bill."

"Don't be stubborn. You don't have a choice." Seokjin stroked the back of his hand with his thumb.

"I'll figure something out. Can you guys get my papers ready so I can leave? I already explained my situation to them, and they agreed to let me pay the bill in installments."

When everything was ready, he took his crutches and trudged outside with his friends. "At least let us pay for a cab for you. Don't take a bus like this." Jimin rubbed his back as he offered him a sympathetic smile.

"It's okay."

"We'll come with you then," Seokjin said as he didn't want to leave him alone, but he already knew his answer.

"You guys have work. Don't worry, I'm fine," Taehyung reassured, although he was anything but fine. The two boys tried to convince him to let them help him, but every effort came to nothing, and so they reluctantly left their friend alone.

It took Taehyung a long time to get to the bus stop, and even a longer time to arrive at his studio apartment. Why did that have to happen to me? He buried his face into his hands and released a stream of suffocating sobs in the depths of despair.

Nothing was going right. He was working his ass off for years now and this was what he got in return? How was he supposed to survive now if he couldn't even work?

After an hour of lying in his bed and with no more tears left to cry at the moment, he hopped on his one leg as he didn't want to use his crutches and went to the kitchen. He took a sandwich out of the fridge and hopped back to his bed.

His phone started ringing then, and he eyed the unknown number for a few seconds before he answered. "Hello?

"Taehyung."

A low voice that Taehyung was quite familiar with was heard through the phone. "Mr. Jeon?"

"I heard what happened. How are you?" The CEO sounded quite indifferent.

"Um, I'm okay I guess," Taehyung said, somewhat awkward, as he was baffled to the max about why he called him.

"Do you need anything?"

Taehyung took a moment to analyze his inquiry. "Why do you even care?" he murmured, almost inaudible, but the other was able to hear him.

"I just thought that given your state, you might need some help."

"Given my state? As in my poor state? As in I'm poor and I obviously need help?"

A heavy sigh was heard from the other line, and a moment of intense silence followed.

"I don't need your help," Taehyung spat out and hung up the phone. Why and how the hell does he have my number? He took a bite of his sandwich, an annoyed frown engraved on his features.

After eating, he hived in his bed, scrolling through youtube and watching some random videos. That was what he was doing even an hour later when a knock on his door reached his ears, startling him since he wasn't expecting anyone.

He hopped his way to the door and asked who it was multiple times, but he was met with silence. He wrapped his fingers around the handle and cracked the door open with tentative moves, only to see a bag in front of his door.

His brows pulled together as he eyeballed the hallway, but he didn't spot anyone. He then picked up the bag and closed the door before he returned to his bed. He took a look at the items in the bag and his confusion only waxed. There were two ice packs inside, various kinds of pills, and a note. He grabbed the small note first and read it.

Give your stubborn ass a rest and use whatever you need from this bag

It didn't have a name, but Taehyung was sure about who left the bag outside of his studio apartment. "Why would he even..." he whispered as he examined the medicines. The doctor who treated him told him to buy anti-inflammatory drugs, but he couldn't afford them, especially now that he had to pay for his hospital bill as well.

He mused over it for a long, long time. I will just pay him back. He settled on this thought and opened the small box. He took a pill and swallowed it with water before lying in his bed again.

⚜✳⚜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886K 28K 32
Kim Taehyung an arrogant CEO and a famous model in Korea who falls for an innocent and kind college student Jeon Jungkook Top Tae Bottom Kook
300K 15.1K 47
Normal-Werewolves? Ditching a wedding? Well, It's Kim Taehyung's experties. A stubborn son of the famous businessman in Seoul Jeon Jungkook? Well le...
37.8K 2K 16
Kim Taehyung.... A billionaire CEO with severe anger issues...He wants everything perfect just like him...but what happens when he finds his secretar...
1.4M 52.7K 56
Jeon Jungkook an arrogant boss , a well known CEO , very rich has anything he wants. A drunken night and everything was a roller coaster for him as h...