BakuDeku SS fluffs and smuts

By ilovesunflowers224

This is a My Hero Academia fanfic, so this is all about Katsuki x Izuku ship. This book contains lots of shor... More

Bkdk humanoid ch1
Bkdk humanoid ch2
Bkdk humanoid ch3
Bkdk humanoid ch4
Bkdk humanoid ch5
Bkdk At The Mirror (smut)
Bkdk thank you (seme izuku)
Bkdk shorts 1 (fluff)
Bkdk The Guest
Bkdk The Masochist (smut)
Bkdk shorts 2 (smut)
Bkdk Demons n Angels (part one)
Bkdk Demons n Angel (part two)
Bkdk what if... Katsuki lost his memories?
Bkdk: Shorts3
Bkdk dark alleyway
bkdk shorts 4
π“˜π”ƒπ“Ύπ“΄π“Ύ 𝓽𝓸 π“šπ“ͺ𝓬𝓬𝓱π“ͺ𝓷...
π•“π•œπ••π•œ: 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕣π•₯𝕀5
πΉπ‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’
BKDK: Dancing with A Stranger
Crossroads
My Guardian Angel
Love Story

Bkdk Maps

10.8K 82 22
By ilovesunflowers224

Maps

"No matter what, i'm definitely gonna find you, izuku...", Katsuki promised to himself.

~

"I guess it'll be raining sooner.", Eiji obtusely uttered while looking at the sky.

"Nah, the weather's so fine, it's on the news.", Katsuki replied.

They headed inside the church as they are preparing for katsuki's most special event of his life, to unite with the person whom he loved most.

The music has played as Katsuki and the attending priest are already waiting at the altar for the incoming groom. Izuku is kinda sad when he walked on the center aisle ahead.

Their schoolmates in highschool are there and very excited. Even masaru and mitsuki are there too along with inko, cried with tears of joy.

"Do you promise to live in sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer, till death do you part?", Said the priest.

"I do.", Katsuki smiled but izuku didn't reply.

"Izuku? Are you okay? You looked tired?", Katsuki said softly but still, izuku didn't say anything.

"I repeat, do you promise to live in sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer, till death do you part?", The attending priest spoke once more.

"I'm sorry, Father, I don't.", Izuku told him. Everybody all gasped after they heard it.

"But izuku, why?", Katsuki asked and little but panicked.

"I'm really sorry but I have to go!", Izuku said and katsuki pulled his shoulder before he gets away.

"What are you saying? Aren't you glad that we're gonna get married? Come on, izuku-", Katsuki suddenly paused when he saw his freckled cheeks with tears streaming.

"Sayonara, kacchan.", Izuku declared and ran away, throwing his bouquet of flowers outside the church then soon Katsuki followed.

"Stop this shit, izuku!", Katsuki blurted out. Izuku glanced quickly and ran as fast as he could.

The sky went dark until the heavy rain poured down on him so he screamed on top of his lungs and fell down on his knees.

Few years later,...

Katsuki reminded himself as he was looking at the wedding rings that has hanged with his necklace.

"Are you still keeping those?", Eiji asked and his brows furrowed.

"Oh, you saw it? well, who knows?", Katsuki said while putting the two rings inside his shirt and dropped his half burnt cigarette then stepped on it.

~flashback~

"Ne, Kacchan, once I get older, I want to travel all over the world but for now, i'm going to draw a map to where I am going first.", Izuku was so proud of himself.

"But how about me? Don't you like me to come with you?", Katsuki pouted, "who's going to find you if you lost?".

"That will never gonna happen, that's why I draw maps for I'll never get lost.", izuku with an eager smile.

~end of flashback~

Katsuki smiled himself as that moment kept on reminding on his head, his childhood memories they shared.

He travelled on many parts of the world, like Asia, Europe, Middle East and even at United States to find something he'd lost, his very treasure of his heart.

Confused, still wanting to know why he left him like a loser.

Not until...

"That night, when I kissed you and I was drunk... He found us... He saw what we did.", Shoto said stoically.

"No! You're fucking kidding me, icyhot!", Katsuki roared.

"Maybe that's the only reason why he left.", Shoto exclaimed.

"So, this is all your fault! It won't happened if you don't just-", Katsuki gone frustrated and his tears are about to flow but quickly wiping it off.

"I'm really sorry, it's just that I can't hold myself anymore. I just liked you but I knew that you're getting married that day so I drunk for I knew that you'll never love me back.", Shoto stated.

"I'll never forgive you of what you did. Until now, izuku never wanted me to find him.", Katsuki glared and walked away, Eijiro followed him.

"I'm really sorry, goodbye, Katsuki.", Shoto mumbled while at the ground and turned to his way ahead.

"Katsuki!", Eiji called.

"Eiji, I must find him and tell him that I'm sorry. I knew already why he left me.", Katsuki paused and gritted his teeth and clenched fists.

"What do you mean- is that true? How did you do for such a thing and worst, izuku saw you together?", eiji was shocked for he heard everything.

"I don't know how to speak to him now. I don't know what to do.", Katsuki is now frustrated, "eiji, we're going.".

"No matter what, i'm definitely gonna find you, izuku...", Katsuki promised himself.

"Okay!", Eijiro patted his shoulder.

"Tomorrow, we'll meet at the airport.", Katsuki ordered.

"Everything you say.", Eijiro sly smiled and they moved out.

Katsuki headed home and packed up some of his things. While rummaging on his closet and drawers, he saw a small replica of a treasure chest and opened it up until he saw a folded paper, discolored after a decade hiding inside of the box. He opened it up and shocked that it was an old map made by izuku when they were little. There are encircled spots on any parts of the world, he got enlightened and kept it on his pocket.

The next day, they met and looked at the unfolded map. Katsuki have already reached some encircled parts of the map until they have arrived in Brazil but unluckily, he can't find him after staying on a condo. The next days and arrived on every places but still, failed.

He doesn't want to give up, he promised himself that he'll find him and apologize of what he did until he hopelessly headed back to Japan from New York. But then, upon arriving at a Japanese airport, he saw him before his very eyes.

"Oi, Katsuki, where are you going?", Eiji called for him and followed.

"Deku! Izuku!", Katsuki called his name but gone embarrassed and thought that it was izuku, "pardon me? Who do you think I am, huh?", The man hissed and pulled away.

"Oi, Katsuki-",

"He's here! He's with us the whole time in the plane! I mustn't be wrong but I saw him!", Katsuki panicked, "I need to find him before he lost again.", He added.

He looked around, glancing left and right just to find him so Eiji helped to search everywhere even outside the airport.

On the other hand,...

The green-haired male searched around and tilted his shades on top of his head and saw his mom, inko, already waiting for him to arrive.

"Mom!", He called after he saw his mom and waved his hand.

"You're here, how's your trip? What did your dad said?", Inko engulfed his arms around izuku's waist.

"Hey there, mom! The trip was so fine and I just said goodbye to dad. He's busy all the time. Wanna eat something, mom? I'm hungry and my treat!", Izuku smiled.

"What is it, mom?", Izuku asked after he caught her mom staring at him.

"Well, dear... I was thinking about that da-", inko was interrupted.

"Mom. Just forget it already... I don't want to talk about that ever again. Katsuki failed me and he didn't love me.", izuku gave her a slight smile and quickly brushed off.

Inko got a little sad for her son after what happened, after he said everything after the ruined wedding. Inko but kinda happy to see her son again after long years of his journey.

After finishing their meal, they headed home and izuku jumped on his own bed and missed the ambiance. He still remembers his scent on his room, the aroma of strawberry and rose with scent of cinnamon.

The place didn't changed as he requested to his mom not to until he falls asleep, cuddling his pillow on his side. Inko called for him but he didn't answer so she walked upstairs and went to his room. She's about to call him again and saw him sleeping then she saw his tears on the corners of his eyes, "izuku.", She mumbled and headed back to the kitchen.

The next day, inko asked her son to come with him on shopping... Izuku never hesitated to come with her since they both love shopping even if he's exhausted or not.

Wearing his shades and a plain t-shirt with his black tattered jeans then they headed out to the mall and as usual, they're enjoying together.

"Mom, just a moment, I'll going in there and I just saw something, I'll be right back.", Izuku informed inko and she nodded in response, "sure.".

"Oh no! I forgot to wear a facemask!", He jolted and he can't see his mom anywhere until Eiji saw him and run away.

"Mom! We're going home!", Izuku panicked and pulled his mom out of the booth and ran away.

"Are you trying to run away again, midoriya, when will you stop running away?", Eiji grabbed his wrist. "Not until you stop chasing me!", Izuku yelled and pulled his hand away. "Listen here! It wasn't his fault-", eiji paused before izuku spoke once again.

"What do you want from me? He's with todoroki now but why do you keep on following me?", Izuku said. "You're wrong, izuku... No one's fault. yes, todoroki did something terrible but katsuki never fell to it, he loves you that's why he keeps on searching for you. We travelled just to find you, it was on the map!", Eiji replied.

"What? What are you talking about? If there's anything more to say then tell me right now, since you can't speak, we're going home.", Izuku said and walked away along with his mom.

"Mom, let's get home.", He told to his mom not until, "Katsuki! I'm here at the mall, I found him!", Eiji called through his phone and izuku stiffened after they were surrounded by his guards.

"Eiji, what are you doing? Leave us alone, you hear me?", Izuku roared and have no choice but to bump them and they fleed away.

"He'd escaped! Chase him!", Eiji ordered them to do so.

"Mom, into the car and buckle up your seatbelt, I'm gonna drive.", Izuku jumped on the driver's seat and moved the car. He drove the car so fast and another black car followed. He run the engine to the highest speed and maneuvered (?Spelling) the car until they've escaped.

Slowing the accelerator and Inko sighed of relief, "izuku... please d-don't ever do t-that again?", Inko cried out loud.

"Oops! My bad. I'm sorry, mom.", he chuckled nervously. "I think we lost them.", Inko turned her head back. The black car didn't show on their sight until they reached their place, their secret place that no one could know.

"Whoa! I missed dad's racing car...", He uttered out while resting on the couch, laughing all by himself and spreading his arm at his sides, his head leaned back.

"You do really enjoyed yourself. And when did you tried driving a car that fast?", Inko crossed his arms and raised eyebrow.

"Well, I asked Dad since I have my driver's license so don't worry. I knew how to control it and it's professional.", Izuku explained and chuckled.

"And risky.", She continued.

"But I don't drink.", He talked back.

"Tell me, Is that the reason why you keep on running away? You heard kirishima-kun a while ago, didn't he?", Inko said in a nice manner.

Izuku just pulled a cushion and cuddled it, "I guess so, but I'm so curious on what he said about a map. I only knew was, I kept them all on my collection box.

"A promise, he'd promised to find me for I'll never get lost but he hurt me.", Izuku pushed his head on the cushion on his chest. A warm hug engulfed him, "thanks, mom.", He smiled a bit.

That night, he did all his stuff and eyed on his collection box. Hesitated to put it out but senselessly opened it and saw his artworks, drawings and maps. He looked at them, one by one, until he felt something missing. He remembered eiji, the map that he's talking about.

"How could he-", izuku widened his eyes in surprise. He remember that Katsuki and himself about the map.

"who will gonna find you if you'll get lost?".

"That's why I drew maps so that I'll never get lost.".

"Eiji was right but he failed me, I saw them that night and my tears rolled down on the ground.", Izuku, that night, he cried and tired after he told everything to his mom.

"Mom?", Izuku called, his face covered with his curly hair and bowing his head.

"What's wrong, dear?", inko asked and heard him weeping.

"He took the map. Was Eiji told me the truth?", He uttered out. "Did he do his promise, to find me? Mom, I'm so confused.".

"Hush, izuku, hush now.", Inko embraced him with her warm hands and patting his head.

"Do you want to speak with him?", Inko asked.

"I'm not quite sure but I need more time to think.", Izuku said tiredly and headed back to his room, "it's okay, I understand.", Inko comforting him.

Few days later, izuku have recovered from his grief so he decided to lurked around at the park. He remembered the place where they usually played and drew  his artworks.

He's about to leave until someone grabbed him from behind. "Thank God, I finally found you!", He could barely remember that voice, it was from a man he loved and wanted to marry someday.

"Please, Katsuki, let go of me.", Izuku said calmly while stopping his tears to fall.

"No!", He said. "Just please, listen to me. I love you, izuku, and I'm sorry if I'm all messed up. I'm sorry of what I did before. I'm sorry if I failed you. I'm so sorry for I'm a stupid motherfucker. I'm really sorry for hurting you. If you can't take apologies, I'll accept it until you'll fully forgive me.", Katsuki said all of it and izuku squirmed, trying to let go as his tears started to blur his sight.

Izuku heard everything what he said but it wasn't enough, he wanted to run away like he did before, "sorry but I have to go.", Izuku said stoically.

"Why? You're trying to run away again just like that day?", Katsuki asked and izuku stiffened himself.

"So, what do you want me to do, huh? Accept your apology? And start fooling me around again? Is that it, Katsuki?", He threw him questions and can't even spill out a word so he pulled himself away.

"Goodbye, once again, Katsuki bakugo.", He waved his arms and walked away.

"No! I won't let you...", Katsuki grabbed him once more and rain poured heavily. "Please, turn around and face me... And look straight into my eyes and tell me you don't love me anymore.", Katsuki seriously said. "I'll accept the truth so please tell me. No matter what it takes and I knew i'll always love you.", Katsuki said and izuku followed so he gulped for what will happen.

"I'm really sorry but I don't love you anymore.", Izuku said and looked straight on his red orbs so became so numb and izuku looked away and ran off.

Izuku gone wet, his curled green hair covering his eyes and his clothes soaked with rain and cried in the rain, looking at the sky, "I finally said it.", He mumbled.

"Izuku, answer your phone, please!", Inko got worried for his son haven't home yet and it's been 9 in the evening.

Her phone rang and it was from katsuki, "yes, aunty. Why you called this late, is there something wrong?", His voice gone coarse after crying after speaking with izuku.

"Have you seen izuku? He hasn't  home yet and i'm so worried.", Inko said.

"I knew was... He left- I mean I saw him at the park, that's all.", Katsuki said nonetheless.

"Thank you very much, Katsuki.", Inko said.

"No problem, aunty.", Katsuki hunged up.

Katsuki wants to help but he'd already knew that he'll never gonna come back to his arms again. So he gave up, tried forgetting him by drinking liquor. "Katsuki, stop this already and get some rest, come on, will yah?", Eiji pulled his glass and put it on the table.

"Just forget about me! I'm done, we're done and it's finally over. I told him everything but he told me that he doesn't love me anymore!", Katsuki tried stopped his tears to fall so he wiped it off.

Few hours later and izuku didn't answer any calls so inko reported to the police station. He tried calling Katsuki but he didn't call back so she tried calling for eiji.

"Eiji's here, aunty inko?".

"Sorry for inconvenience but can I talk to katsuki immediately.", Inko's voice shaking.

"What's wrong, aunty?", He asked.

"I need him to be interrogated, he's the last one he saw izuku before he's gone missing.", She explained.

"What? Wait, aunty. I'll call you later.", Eiji hung up and katsuki frowned, "he's missing?".

"Let's go, Katsuki! We have no time left, we must find him right away!", Eiji blurted out.

"But...", Katsuki just clenched his fists and gritted his teeth, too hesitant to do a thing that he'll know that he'll never forgive him in that manner.

"Katsuki he needs you so please, help us so we could track him.", eiji plead.

"Please?", He begged.

Katsuki asked for izuku's number to call him but failed so he searched around the park, calling out his name, "izuku!".

"K-ka-c-chan...", A soft voice calling for him so he turned and saw izuku lying on the mud.

"Shit, you're fucking burning. Call an ambulance, now!", He screamed and took on his arms. Eiji rushly held and call an emergency number and finally an ambulance had arrived and took him away.

"Kac-chan?", Izuku suddenly called tiredly and his eyes half lidded and catching his short breaths.

"Don't talk and just rest.", Katsuki said until he'd fallen asleep.

"Where did you find him?", Inko asked worriedly.

"At the park and he's unconscious.", Katsuki answered.

"Well, I could tell you what he's doing and he just need some time to talk to you but everytime, he'd always thinking about you and the map he drew, he found out that you took it, I'd knew about your promise and he remembered it. Eiji said what really happened that night so i've already understood the situation. All we need to do now is to wait.", Inko stated.

The doctor came out of the room and tell them, "he's gone over-fatigue, lack of food and over-stressed so give him his proper needs so he could recover sooner.", He explained.

"That moron, how could he do such things because of me!", Katsuki roared.

"Quiet down, you're waking him up!", Eiji whisper yelled.

Izuku opened up his eyes and looked away from katsuki, "you're awake, izuku! I'm so glad!", Inko hugged him tight.

"Sorry, mom, if I made you worried.", He showed a small smile and quickly fainted. Katsuki smiled and trying not to look at him.

"I'm heading out, I'll buy something to eat-", Katsuki paused.

"Katsuki, wait! you'll be staying here and go get it.", Inko and eiji left.

"Ka-katsuki, k-kacchan, I... I...", Izuku was too confused to speak with him so katsuki encircled his arms around his neck, his chin on his shoulder. Izuku stunned, his eyes wide open. "I knew this was not right but please, don't ever do that again and I'd been so worried about you.", Katsuki closed his eyes and obtusely, izuku put his hands on katsuki's arms, "kacchan?".

His tears fall and nuzzled his nose on the taller male's crook of his neck and hugged him back tighter.

3 months later,...

"Do you promise to live in sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer, till death do you part?", Said the priest.

"Yes, I do.".

"You may kiss the groom.", The priest spoke again and everybody were gone excited esp. their honeymoon.

The newly wed couple headed to the venue along with their classmate from UA high and they're very happy.

Katsuki and izuku bakugou are have fully fulfill their promise and never giving up.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
979K 32.5K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
610K 30.7K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
919K 49.6K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...