Damirae: Story After Apokolip...

By CalixDelMundo

What happened if Barry didn't make another Flashpoint. How will the Justice League deal with their broken wor... More

A/N.
Chapter 1: Where To Next.
Chapter 2: Adapting.
Chapter 3: Two Rulers.
Chapter 4: Rain.
Chapter 5: Sick.
Chapter 6: Will It Work?.
Chapter 7: Remembering Who Has Been Lost.
Chapter 8: Help.
Chapter 9: Let's Start This Plan.
Chapter 10: Happy You're Here.
Chapter 11: Radiation Suit.
Chapter 12: Missing Part.
Chapter 13: Switzerland. Part: I.
Chapter 14: Switzerland. Part: II.
Chapter 15: Switzerland. Part: III.
Chapter 17: Two Disasters.
Chapter 18: The Kryptonian Needs Help?
Chapter 19: Father And Son.
Chapter 20: Son And Friend / Accidents.
Chapter 21: Mission. Part: I.
Chapter 22: Mission. Part: II.
Chapter 23: Mission. Part: III.
Chapter 24: Mission. Part: IV.
Chapter 25: Mission. Part: V.
ANNOUNCEMENT.
Chapter 26: Reborn.
Chapter 27: Okay.
Chapter 28: Party For Her.
Chapter 29: Is That What You Really Want?
Chapter 30: Objection.
Chapter 31: Father Of The Year.
Chapter 32: Kent Farm Funeral.
Chapter 33: Cuddle Planning.
Chapter 34: We Have A Wedding To Plan!
.......
AUTHOR'S NOTE
READY?
Chapter 35, FINALE: Story After Apokolips.

Chapter 16: Switzerland. Part: IV.

1.1K 29 7
By CalixDelMundo

Raven was eating breakfast on the little dining table in their hotel room while Damian was checking in on the league with his father.

"Remember Damian the case has the money you need to pay the guy for the device." Batman said on through the screen.

"Yes father, I understand, you told me this over 3 times in the past few days." Damian said annoyed.

"Good, how is everything over there?" Batman asked. "Pretty good, we've been enjoying the time." Damian replied.

Batman nodded in response. "I've got to go father." Damian said then hung up. He was relieved that the call was over. He was annoyed at his father always checking up on him. Does he not trust him.

He then went to Raven in the dining area.

"How are you?" He asked sitting beside her. "Waffles are good in every country." He said savoring the taste of the snack. She stuffed her mouth with waffles.

"You're cute" Damian said involuntarily. Raven looked at him. Damian looked away blushing. She swallowed her food then broke the kind of awkward silence.

"What did you're father say?" She asked. "The usual, he's getting annoying. I don't know why he keeps reminding me. It's like he dosen't trust financially." He admitted.

"Listen Dame, it's not that he doesn't trust you financially. It's just that he wants to check in on you. He loves you, he just doesn't know how to show it so he uses the mission to talk to you." She replied.

Damian knew she was right. His father cares he just doesn't k ow how to express it. "Maybe you're right" He said softly. She nodded.

"Umm......I'll collect the device tonight. You can stay here or go out if you want. Then we head back tomorrow." He said changing the subject.

"Oh okay." She said kind of sad. He heard the sadness in her tone. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I just wanna spend more time with you, alone. I don't want to get back on leading just yet." She admitted.

He frowned, "Sadly we have no choice. I'm sorry beloved." He said. She sighed, "It's okay, we can spend time together leading anyways." She said.

He just smiled and she reluctantly smiled back.

THAT NIGHT............

Damian was sitting in a stool of the bar of a club. He wore a black hoodie and black pants to not draw much attention. The case of money in his hand holding it tightly.

He was waiting for the guy with the device they need.

Suddenly somebody that just entered caught his eye. He was wearing a black hoodie, hood on with a cap inside.

What got his attention the most was the case he was holding. That must be the guy. Because who else would bring a case like that into a club except him.

He started walking towards the boy wonder. Once he reached him he sat on the stool beside him. "Did you bring it?" Damian asked looking around the crowd. "The money first." The man said. "Exchange" Damian added. He nodded.

They both handed the case to the other at the same time. Damian opened the case to see if it was the device and it was.

He nodded to the mystery man to end the deal. He nodded in return then stood up then left leaving Damian in the bar.

He left a few minutes later to go back to the hotel.

Once he got back Raven was asleep on their bed. He just smiled at the sight. He found the sleeping figure that was his girlfriend, adorable.

Her sleeping peacefully melted his heart. She was a goddess to him. He put the case on the desk then changed into a T-shirt and jogging shorts then went under the covers.

Once he was under the covers he wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder.

These sudden actions caused Raven to stir awake. "Hey." She said softly. "Hey, I'm sorry I woke you up. Go back to sleep." Damian said then kissed her cheek. "I will." She replied. "Did you get it?" She asked. "Mhm." He replied.

"Good." She said.

They both fell asleep after awhile.

Raven opened her eyes slowly, adjusting to the brightness of the room. She stretched her arm to her side, expecting to feel someone there but there was no one. She looked where her arm was. She then remembered today was the day they need to leave. She didn't want to be selfish but she wants more time with Damian. Because you never know when they'll freeze or burn to death.

Her train of thoughts were broken when she heard the door of the hotel suite open. She stood up and went out of the bedroom to see who it was.

To her suprise, it was Damian with breakfast in his hands.

"Good morning babe." Damian greeted with a smile on his face. "Good morning." She greeted back as she watched him place their food on the table. "Let's eat." He suggested. She nodded.

Damian being a gentleman pulls the chair to give her space to sit in it before fixing it again.

Damian then sat down on his chair then gave Raven her food. "Thank you for breakfast." She said with a warm smile. "You're welcome my love." He replied.

They both ate their breakfasts in silence, hearing crunching every now and then.

After they ate Raven took a shower while Damian packed their things. Raven took her time in the shower. Once she got out Damian was still packing because unlike her, he dosen't have magic. She got dressed then helped him pack.

One would say a home every now and then while packing but they mostly just enjoyed the moment together, especially Raven. She wanted to savour every moment alone they have together because you never know if this plan works or not.

After they got packed it was Damian's turn to take a shower.

Raven made sure everything was packed and in their luggage.

Once they were ready, Raven took one last look at the room. Thanks to this room she enjoyed her stay and enjoyed it with the boy she loves. "You ready?" Damian asked while she was staring at the room.

She nodded slowly then turned to face him.

They both excited the room. They both made sure the door was locked.

They returned they keys to the concierge. The concierge thanked them for staying. They both gave little smiles to the woman. "This is a very nice hotel." Raven complimented. "Thank you so much." She replied with a huge smile.

Raven being an empath and all felt the woman's emotions. She was filled with joy and love. Raven wanted to become friends with this lady.

Raven turned to Damian with a look he didn't like.

After a few minutes the three of them were in a cafe. The couple treated the woman to a meal. For the first time Raven was actually having fun in the conversation.

Damian had never seen her so social but he enjoyed this side of her. He wasn't very social so he just sat and watched Raven engage in conversation.

"Thank you for the meal. My name is Cassie by the way." She said.

"You're welcome Cassie, I'm Raven and this is Damian." Raven said then pointed to Damian when he was introduced. The boy wonder just gave a small smile and nod towards Cassie in response.

After awhile of chatting and eating, Raven and Cassie became good friends and they exchanged numbers.

Now the couple were in the jet waiting for it to take off.

"Hey babe?" Damian started. "Yeah?" Raven replied. "Why did you suddenly feel so friendly and so social?" Damian asked concerned.

"Oh right about that. I felt Cassie's emotions." She answered. Damian raised any eyebrow in confusion and stayed quiet signaling her to go on.

"She was happy and filled with love. She had such good emotions. I wanted to get to know her better." She added.

"It's just one of the thing of being an empath. You like the person more once you see and feel their feelings." She said.

"Ironic isn't it. You say that but you don't have that much friends outside of the team." Damian said with a smirk. The mage looked down in sorrow.

Raven got a bit offended by this but she knew this was true. Damian realized what he said, "I meant it as a joke, not criticizing. I'm sorry. " He apologized.

"No you're right, well that's what happens if you're half demon." She said with a smile to lighten the mood. He just chuckled.

Moments later the plane started to move and ascend to the sky.

Raven fell asleep while the plane was in the air.

She was sleeping in peace until Raven was woken up by Damian. "Beloved, wake up." He said slightly shaking her. "Are we here? This trip was shorter than the last one." She said.

When she looked out the window she saw the ocean.
"Dame, where are we?" Raven asked concerned.

"Go out and find out, Raven." He said with a smirk.

"Ugh, fine." She said annoyed. She stood up from her seat and started walking towards the exit.

Once she got out she was both confused and shocked by the sight infront of her.

What she saw was her old home. The Titans Tower.

Damian was smiling behind her. She turn around not removing her expression. "What are we doing here, Damian?" She asked.

"You said that you wanted to visit here and also that you wanted to spend more time with yours truly so we're going to camp here. Don't worry I've told father about this and he agreed." He said.

Raven felt tears form in her eyes. Damian was so sweet. She tossed herself to Damian's arms. "Thank you."she mumbled nuzzling her cheek to his chest.

"Anything for you beloved."

After that they set up camp infront of the Tower and the pilot slept on the jet.

The two birds were now holding each other in their arms while watching the sunset at their old but always will be home.

"You're the best Damian." Raven said under his grasp.

"What makes you say that." He said looking down on her.

She went out of his arms and looked at him, gazes locking. "I mean....you did this all for me." She pointed out. He just smiled and nodded. "I can never thank you enough." She said giving him the smile he deserved.

A smile filled with love, she wasn't holding back. She gave everything into that smile.

"You're welcome habibti. You can expect more of these kind of things in the future because.........you're worth it." He replied returning a smile also filled with love.

"And one day I will show you how much you mean to me. In that day you will become my wife." He added which caused the empath to blush. She also thought about the future and how one day they will get married.

They both leaned for a kiss which seemed to last an eternity. They showed in that kiss how thankful they were for each other. They kissed infront of the sunset. Both were savoring the moment. Both wishing the moment to last forever.

Once they parted they both needed to catch their breath. They both went inside their tent and cuddled till they fell asleep.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. 1919 words. That's the longest I've ever written so yeah.

- CALIX.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 52 35
this story is about all of them reborn but one of them is missing this story is about damirae and some other ships this include other timeline story...
67.2K 2.8K 35
Damian Al Ghul never meets his father and stays by his mother's side in the League of Assassins. When he is assigned a new target, a girl named Raven...
16.6K 325 22
The young justice team need to protect the Wayne family as a new mission. Will The team find out their secrets and will the team more secrets be disc...
8.2K 224 50
(On a Break due to School) (Completed till the near future) I like writing stories there my favorite thing to do. Damirae is one of my favorite coup...