My Light In The Dark (kamishi...

Por moldywonderbread

Shinso is depressed, and an alpha, and has to join 1-A, He meets our off brand pikachu and takes a liking to... Más

Terms
A potential lifesaver
My pup got hurt, someone has to pay
Opening up
Getting hot and high
Only Hitoshi
Why did he leave me now
Him and that sexy alpha voice
I can blow you, if you want.
Youre so not fair
Kinks and party games
Heart break and Apologies
Ruts and Confrontations
You say that like its a bad thing
Promise me Toshi
Youre my omega
Dadsawa
Meet the Parents
Its all too hot
Lingerie
Our Sides meet
Secrets
You guys❤️
365
Cat and Dog
Tension rises
Instincts
Finally normal
Alpha Swap
Drawings
Birthday pt. 1
Extra Gifts
Birthday pt. 2
Extra Gifts
Standing up
Sleepover
This Really Sucks
Omega Trip
Alpha Trip
Happy Endings
Epilouge
NEW BOOK

Decision

5.6K 83 76
Por moldywonderbread

Kami)

"Oh yeah! Sorry I forgot to talk to you today." I completely forgot that I was supposed to go over to Midnights classroom and talk to her about the whole adopting thing.

"You're getting adopted?" Toshi looks beyond confused.

"Yeah, we talked about it not to long ago. You weren't paying attention obviously." He throws his hands up in defeat.

"Ahhh, young love. Anyway, back to the matter at hand. Would you even want to be adopted by me?" Midnight cuts through, getting a paper and pen ready.

"Of course I would wanna be adopted! Especially by one of my favorite hero's, no less a good one." She honestly has been a real game changer for omegas in the hero industry.

"Well, thank you Kaminari. And I would of course get you your own room in my house, that I share with Mount Lady."

"You share a house with mount lady? No way! This just got 10x better!" She smiles, the first time a parental figure has smiled at me in a while.

"Yes, it's fairly big too. So like I said you would move belongings you want home to the house. And I want to ask you this right now. If I were to adopt you, would you be fine if I called you Denki? Or would you prefer Kaminari still?" I smile, gasping slightly.

"Of course you can call me Denki! Would I be able to call you mom?" I get kinda nervous, I haven't had a mom in 4 years. She smiles warmly, reassuring me it's okay.

"Of course Sweetie, you would also be able to call Mount Lady mom. Or something along the lines of that. And as you can tell, i obviously will welcome Shinso as your boyfriend." I accidentally let out a purr, this is the most loved I've felt in a long time.

"And, if you want me to adopt you. Sign here." He hands me a thicc stack of papers and a pen. There's a dotted line, I put the pen onto the paper and sigh. I laugh, this is unbelievable. I give them back to her and purr again.

"Can I hug you?" She smiles again.

"Of course Denki." I jump into her arms, resting my head in her shoulder. I feel tears come up, honestly cause I can't believe this is happening. I sniffle, feeling a hand come up to the back of my head. "No need to cry, you're loved, you are accepted, and you will be welcome to hug me anytime." If anything that made more tears come out.

"Thank you mom." She squeezes me tighter, kissing the top of my head. We pull away, both with a stupid big smile on our faces.

"And you," she turns her head to Toshi, who's been quietly watching the entire time. "If you break his heart I'll break you." Her voice is deeper than usual.

"Hey, he's already proven he won't. No need to worry." I place my hand on her shoulder. She turns back to me and nods.

"Alright I leave you two be, I'll see you tomorrow Denki." She leaves and the second that door closes I feel Toshi press up against my back and lick my neck.

"Now where were we?" I immediately start purring, like I said being mates with someone makes you so much more submissive. "Oh, giving up that easy?" I nod, leaning into his touch. His hands trail down to the bottom of his sweatshirt. I immediately go to take it off when he stops me.

"Alpha?" He shakes his head.

"Let me, you relax." I lean back into him as he continues licking stripes up my neck. His hands are under the sweatshirt, roaming my body. Squeezing and kneading. Then there's 3 more knocks at the door. "Jesus Christ." He goes to get up when I yank his wrist.

"Leave it. The door locks on it's own." He nods, smirking that infuriating smile. He pushes me down on the mattress, riding the sweatshirt up higher. There's more knocks and Toshi growls, going over to answer the door. He throws it open and sighs.

"What do you want?" I hold in my giggle.

"Well I was wondering when K-" Mina.

"Go back to your dorm and don't bother us." He used his quirk, huh. After she leaves he closes to door, locking it for good measure.

"God you're sexy when your mad." He smirks down at me.

"Good, cause I got a lot of anger to waste on you slut." I whine loudly, he has to much power. He lays back over me, leaning down. "You anger me to much, you're gonna make me lose it and trust me. You don't want that." I whine again, rolling my hips up.

"Please, get mad, hurt me. Just hurry." He laughs, slowly making his hand connect with my throat. He grabs it roughly, pinning me down with my neck.

"Your wish is my command." He leans down, making us kiss. He immediately shoves his tongue down my throat. The piercing makes it 10x fucking better. The metal slides across my top teeth, I grind my ass into the sheets. He breaks away, trailing his hands to the edge of my sweatshirt. "Let's take this off, shall we?" He yanks on off, looking over my body the entire time, drinking up the sight.

"A-alpha, please fuck me~" he chuckles, leaning down in my ear.

"As much as I love these shorts on you, I would prefer to see~" he growls, hooking the waistband of the shorts I bought today. I moan, feeling myself slick. He rips them off, licking his lips. "Already fucking soaked for me huh~ you fucking slut." I whine loudly, panting. I bring my head up and bite down hard on his collar bone. He groans, tilting his neck to let me mark more.

"For an alpha, you seem to like when I take control~" I push him back so I'm on top. First order of business, get his fucking clothes off. I tug on his shirt, letting him lift his arms lazily as I watch his chest reveal its self. I lean down, licking small strokes Over his chest. I fumble around with the waistband of his sweats, pulling them down I already see a prominent bulge. I purr, ripping the final piece of clothing off.

"Such a slut to want my co- Fuck! Denki!" I cut him off, stuffing his full length in my mouth.

"Let me take control for this one. Okay?" He nods, biting his lip. "If I'm your slut that must mean your my master, my alpha." I lean down, marking his abdomen. "So, does slut have persimmon to fuck himself on master?" I bite down especially hard on his lower ab.

"Y-yes~ fuck." I smirk, I'm taking control. I sit up, licking a stripe up the underside of his cock. He bucks his hips up, making me take him in. If that's what he wants. I bob my head up and down, occasionally licking over the tip. His hands find there way into my hair, yanking hard on it. I pull off of him with a loud pop. I quickly replace my mouth with my ass. "F-fuck! Denki! God, who taught you how to fuck like this?" This could be fun~.

"All the men who had me first, all the boys who've fucked me before you. All the men who've made me cum by there command. Sure I was sold, but them? They're doing better than you~" Now that seemed to do the trick, he flips us over. Literally slamming me on the bed, knocking the air out of my chest. I gasp, right as I do a strong hand comes onto my throat.

"You wanna be a bitch? Fucking fine by me. But you listen slut~ I'll be the only one touching you from now on. Forget about those shit men. They're nothing compared to me. Go on say it~ tell me how good I make you feel." I moan at everything going on. I'm loosing oxygen so everything is on high alert, my alpha is pounding me into the bed right now, and he used the alpha voice.

"Y-you ma-ke me feel- fuck! So good m-master~ only you can make me f-feel this good! Fuck! God~ don't stop." And of course he stops. I whine loudly, trying to push myself back on him when his hands come and hold me in place.

"You teased, now I get to. It's only fair Kit." I whine, still trying to get any sort of friction. "Stop fucking moving." My entire body shuts down, stopping the grinding and the whining. "You finally take and order. This is what's gonna happen, so listen. I'm gonna start again and you just have to respond. Okay slut?" I nod, just wanting something. "Already wrong. Answer me."

"Yes Alpha." He smiles.

"What's my name?"

"Hitoshi."

"Wrong, what's my name." One hand moves it my neck, squeezing roughly.

"A-alpha! Master," he loosens up the grip on my throat.

"What's your name?" He slowly pulls out, thrusting back in.

"Kitten, slut, Kit." He smiles, speeding up.

"Last question, who do you belong to?" I moan loudly, the thought of being owned.

"Y-you!"

"Good job Kit." Then he fucking rails me. I cry out, grabbing onto his shoulders, probably making marks. He hits something amazing inside me that makes my back arc and my eyes roll into the back of my head.

"R-right there!" He grunts, moves, shifting so he hits that spot everytime. I fucking loose it. The amount of slick I'm producing right now is more than 3 heats.

"You unraveling under me like this is really fucking hot Denks." He leans down, biting roughly onto my shoulder. My back arches, meeting his stomach.

"J-just imagine the o-other sh-shit." Keep in mind, this is just shorts and a bra-lette with some lace. If he got this wound up I can't wait for him to see the purple one. We're saving that one for his birthday.

"Gonna cum, slut." I nod, scratching down his back in positive leaving more marks. I feel my orgasm rip through me, leaving a hot sensation in my body. I bite my lip, shaking underneath him. I feel him cum shortly after, with short raspy breaths.

"That was nice." He buffs a laugh, removing himself from me.

"Fuck when you taunted me i barely held it together." I snort.

"If that was holding it together I don't wanna know what letting loose is." He smiles, kissing my forehead.

"I really don't wanna take a shower." I nod, purring.

"I have baby wipes. Let's at least get the cum off." I get up, whimpering when a sharp pain shoots you my spine.

"I hurt you that bad Denks?" I shake my head, he doesn't have to worry. "Hey, come back here. I'll get them, you're knees are shaking and your asshole hurts. I got it." I get pulled back onto the bed, huffing a laugh. "Don't get mad when I give you aftercare." I nod, he's right. I shouldn't be mad when I'm the one hurt. He grabs the baby wipes, cleaning my chest and ass up before wiping him self down.

"So, I assume you liked the lingerie." He blushes, eyes widening. "If you liked this one that much I can't wait till you see your birthday one~" he growls, low and quietly.

"Don't tease me Denki." I smile, more like a smirk.

"Then don't give me a reason Alpha~" he growls, this time louder. His hand comes down on my throat.

"Don't fuck with me." I nod, blushing at his words. He laughs, grabbing some clothes for me and him. "Put this on." Its one of his sweatshirt and my boxers. I purr, my favorite thing is wearing his clothes.

"Gladly!" I grab it from him, taking a deep breath.

"You're so adorable Denks." I blush, shyly sliding it on. I wrap myself in a hug, nuzzling my head in my shoulder. "Damn, who gave you the right to look so cute?" I blush more and his words, breath hitching.

"I guess my body lets me submit to you faster and more cause we're mated?" He nods, before scrunching his face and tilting his head just a little.

"Then how come Bakugo is so disobedient? I mean like all the time." I shrug.

"I guess it's all an act. Cause I've had to act like I didn't wanna be rammed a few times cause we were in front of people. Guess that's it." His eyes widen and his lips pull in a smirk.

"You've been acting for so long," he comes over to me, softly putting a hand on my chin. "You don't have to act around me Denks." My blush that was starting to go away comes back full force. I lean my head into his hand, purring softly. He leans forward, planting his lips on mine. Then Mina, somehow walks in when I'm quite fucking sure Toshi locked the dorm.

"Hey guys, wow. Okay um, I guess I leave you be." She goes to close the door.

"Wait! We're actually done. Well I am. What do you need?" She smiles, eyes flashing.

"Well, I was wondering if you guys could help me with something. It's pretty odd, so it's okay to say no. Well Toru wants to invite a couple onto her YouTube channel and as questions. I asked Bakugo and Kiri already and Bakugo said. 'No, you aren't giving you anything.' And slammed the door. So you're the next couple. And again you can say no." I can just feel Hitoshi's gaze, burning into the back of my head.

"Can you give us a little time to talk about it?" She nods, stepping out of the room. I gulp, turning back to Hitoshi. His eyes immediately meet mine, and they look like fucking fire.

"Are you up for it?" I blush, looking over to the side.

"Well, it all depends on what they would want. I'm really fucking tired though. So I'm gonna talk with Mina about it tomorrow. That okay?" He nods, laying back on the bed. I smile, getting up to go talk to Mina.

"Hey Kami! You decided yet?" I shrug.

"Can you talk about this tomorrow? I'm really tired and so is Toshi. So if we could rethink it tomorrow."

"That would be fine Kami! I'll see you tomorrow." I smile, hugging her. "Jesus Kami, you stink. Shinso doesn't go easy huh?" I blush, rubbing the back of my neck.

"You have no idea." She laughs, saying her goodbyes and walking away. I turn around and almost scream, when did Toshi step outside.

"So, I don't go easy huh?" My blush deepens, I swear if I blush anymore I'll be permanently red.

"Y-you can't deny it. Y-You don't exactly, ya know, lovingly do it." He smirks, walking up to me putting a hand on my chin.

"You're right I cant. But if you ever want me to, I'll do it." I smile shyly, nodding. "Come on, I'm tired." I purr softly. He picks me, making me wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. His hands come down and grab my ass.

"T-Toshi. I'm tired, tomorrow." I bury my face in the crook of his neck. He laughs, I can feel it rumble around in chest.

"Okay Denks, let's go to bed." I purr again, nuzzling my head into his shoulder. He kisses my temple and leads me back into our room. We both lay down, snuggling into each other.

"Love you Toshi." He licks over my neck, pulling me closer. Letting his purr fill the silence, I soon join in sighing contently. My eyes get heavier and heavier before I let them fall closed.

"Love you to Denks." I give one last final purr before going to sleep.

Shinso pov

When Denki falls asleep I stop licking him. I have no idea why I started but my alpha side took over and told me to. I guess it has something to do with mating, stuff like that. I can always talk to Kirishima about it later, but right now I have the overwhelming feeling to protect and give Denki love. And that's exactly what I'm gonna do. I hold him, running my hands through his hair and occasionally kissing his forehead. I can't believe he's actually in my arms. All the shit we've been through

Slight trigger warning
The first time we met, when he found me after my nightmare, when he built the nest, when I became his pup, the phone call, the break, my screwup, then it all just kinda fell into place. I honestly can't believe me trying to kill myself led to us being together. I don't know what I did to deserve him but whatever it is I'm happy I did it. Maybe this was my 'I'm sorry' from god, 'sorry you've had such a shitty life and all the abuse and torture you went through, here's the most amazing person we have.' It has to be that, I don't deserve anything about him. The way he smiles, the way he laughs at the smallest things, the way you can literally feel when he gets excited, when he gets all flustered, when his face scrunches up and his head tilts when he doesn't understand something. All of him. I just don't deserve it, but he deserves someone who loves him and will always be there for him. And I'll give him that till the day he leaves.

I wrap my arms around him, bringing him closer. I feel him nuzzle into my chest, purring even when he's sleeping. I hear quite knocks on the door and my eyes open a little wider, who the hell is knocking at this time of night? I'm not getting up that's for damn sure. The door opens which makes me believe it's someone we know well.

"I told you Aisawa, they're fine. I don't enjoy you walking into my kids dorm like this." It's midnight and I guess my dad.

"It's not that I didn't believe you. It's just that they seem a lot closer than before, this confirms my suspicions. Their sides are becoming stronger, we let this keep happening we're gonna have to kick them out of UA. I don't think either of our kids want that." I feel a sharp pain go through my heart, what are they talking about? What's going on. I slowly shift, making it seems like I'm waking up. My eyes flutter open and see my dad and my teacher watching from the doorway.

"Can I help you? Or do you just wanna take a picture." I lean my head back down, kissing the top of Denkis head. I hear Midnight awww and my dad sigh.

"We need to talk Hitoshi, preferably now." I groan, rolling my eyes. "I don't appreciate the attitude." I look over at him, shooting a glare.

"And I don't appreciate you barging into my dorm and talking about kicking me and my mate out of a school we worked hard to get into." I shoot back, frown getting worse. His eyes widen slightly, mouth forming a hard line. "So leave, or tell me what the fuck is going on." I growl, accidentally waking up Denki.

"What's going on Tosh?" He yawns, obviously not aware of the other two.

"Our parents are bullshitting us and aren't telling us what's going on." I growl again, getting a little worked up. He turns around seeing his teacher and mom. He perks up slightly before turning around again.

"What's going on we don't know about." He asks tilting his head slightly. I shrug, huffing.

"Don't know. They barged in here and talked about kicking us out of UA. I'll be damned if that happens though." I can literally feel the wave of sadness come from Denki. I look into his eyes and see tears build up in them, my frown only worsens as I pull him into another hug. "Now you're making my mate cry, I don't appreciate either of you at all right now." I growl at the two adults who are still just standing there.

"Toshi, c-calm down." He's getting overwhelmed, he's tired, doesn't quite know what's going on, and has a threat of his school being taken away from him. Oh yeah, he's almost crying. I look down at him, feeling my own tears build up.

"I'm sorry Denks. I'm just mad." He nods, snuggling into my chest. I look back up at the two adults.

"So, why're are we getting kicked out?" I rest my head on Denkis shoulder, rubbing his back.

"Well, both you're alpha and omega sides are getting stronger with you being mated and all. Soon enough you won't be able to control them, causing you to lash out at anyone who gets to close. We either need to separate you two for a week or get you two to stop having sex all the time. I personally like the second option better but if it comes down to it I will use the first one." I soak in what he saying, don't have sex or you'll be separated.

"So all I have to do is keep my hands to myself? That seems simple." Denki sniffles, pulling away from my chest. I grab his hips and pull him back. 

"I feel like there's still something you aren't telling us." I can see it all over my dads face, everyone says hes unreadable but I can see right through it. He sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"There is, I'm hoping it doesn't come to this but. With you two being mated I'm sure you've felt more intense emotions when it comes to the other. If those emotions get to strong you alpha/omega side will completely take over. I mean completely. Hitoshi you'll be super dominant, mean, and won't leave Kami alone for 3 seconds. Kaminari you'll become submissive and basically your instincts will amplify by 1000. You'll constantly be checking in on your pups, making nests, making sure Hitoshi is fine. And you won't be able to stop till you're next heat/rut. So, either stop screwing or stop seeing each other. Choice is yours. We'll leave you two think about it." He steps out, leaving with Midnight.

"So it's either dont see alpha or don't tease." I huff a laugh, nodding my head. "I don't wanna leave you Tosh. So let's makes a truce. No sex for a month. Cause you'll go through a rut and I'll go through a heat. It'll re-set, right?" I nod, I guess he's right. How could I ever think this boy was dumb.

"Okay, truce. That also means, no teasing." He nods, cuddling into my lap, licking over my chest like he did earlier.

"If you start being and ass cause you don't get mine I'm not gonna be happy." I laugh, kissing the top of his head.

"It's fine Denks, I have hands." He blushes, stopping the grooming.

"You also have my mouth." I freeze, looking down at him.

"I'm gonna have to check with my dad on that." He laughs, shoving my shoulder. I grab my phone, I was serious.

"Have you made your decision?"

"Yes, but we have a question."

"What is it."

"Well, you never said anything about oral. Is that off the table?"

"Toshi!" I feel a hand land on my shoulder.

"That would be fine. But absolutely no actual sex." He hangs up, leaving us alone.

"I can't believe you just asked him that." Denki says, melting into the bed. I huff a laugh.

"Come on, let's go to bed."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.6K 321 25
When Mineta is kicked out of class 1A and a new spot opens, our very own Shinso gets to finally prove his worth. But something happens that throws of...
261K 5.5K 22
Alpha Katsuki's owners, Rei and Eiji Futoshi, said that they was going to get him a present. Katsuki is surprised when they bring home a trembling gr...
49.6K 1.2K 33
Midoriya Izuku is back after a tragic event in New York. The 19-year old alpha attends UA university where he meets someone he never thought he'd see...
10.2K 233 10
In which Todoroki is having a pretty rough day... ...then finds himself somewhere worse ~TodoBaku Omegaverse/A,B,O ~Strong Language, VERY 18+ conten...