She's a guy!

crazynut-fics

"She's a guy! " she pointed towards the guy who's sitting on the couch with his shirt ripped off exposing his... Еще

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chaptar 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (🔥bring holy water!)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 - Final Chapter
Chapter 40- Epilogue-1 [After 3 years]
Special Chapter - His last and lost love.
She's not a guy!?

Chapter 36

569 64 17
crazynut-fics

"I have got a great team"

She stirred in her bed for a comfortable position and felt herself being dragged towards a warm body. She opened her eyes and in a slow pace and blinked a few times to get rid off the blurriness.

She found herself in his arms with his arm snaked around her waist and her head laying on his other arm. Pulling away from him she hugged the duvet to her chest and looked at the innocent and cute human being sleeping soundly beside her.

She chuckled softly at how adorable he looked while sleeping peacefully. Her hand automatically went to caress his messy hair and she inhaled sharply when he opened his eyes in a swift motion and she stopped caressing his hair but smiled when he nuzzled into to her palm closing his eyes as he loved the feeling.

He dipped his head in the crook of her neck hugging her tightly to which she let out a few giggles.

"Good morning!" his voice sounded raspy as he mumbled his words against her skin.

"Good morning!" she greeted him by caressing his messy hair and he further nuzzled into her neck smiling at her gesture.

"Hungry?!" he asked while pulling away from her neck and looked into her eyes to which she just nodded in reply.

"let's fresh up and eat. I will cook for you." he stated placing a soft peck on her forehead.

They both got freshen up and dressed in a new set of clothes he carried her in his arms and placed her on the chair near the dining table. He gave a peck on her forehead and left to cook breakfast.

She watched him preparing breakfast as his face turned cutest when he scrunched his nose while stirring. She watched him preparing breakfast with a black apron on, as she placed her chin on her hand.

She just kept watching him with a smile on her face . She didn't knew that they will end up being together. It seemed that yesterday was a bit fast for her to give in but she thought she may regret if she didn't give in that time. He made it so perfect for her. He's gentle and caring. He asked her permission for each and every thing he did. She liked it and it felt like he respects her choices.

"Here you go!" she smiled as he placed the plate of pancakes for breakfast on the table. He sat on the chair beside her and scrunched his nose looking at her.

"What?" Y/n asked.

"You're so far away from me." he said cutely while pressing his lips together tightly. He's soooo cute.

"What do you want me to do then." she booped his button nose while giggling.

"Here!" he patted his lap and opened his arms for her to settle making her to chuckle softly at the adorable baby in front of her. She made her way to him and he dragged her making Y/n to land on his lap comfortably.

"you will get uncomfortable with me while eating, yoongi!" she commented  but he just squeezed her in his embrace and placed his chin on her shoulder.

"Never!"

She didn't say anything in reply. They both ate the breakfast he made and just then yoongi felt his phone buzzing!

Fishing it out of his pocket yoongi answered it immediately after checking the caller ID.

"Hyung! What is-"

"Yoongi! Head office right now!" Jin worded sternly and hung up immediately. Yoongi understood that it's an emergency. He thought for a while while looking at his phone as he doesn't want to leave Y/n alone today.

"It's OK, you can go. Don't think about me. I'm fine!" she assured him with a smile and kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes loving the way her lips touched his forehead.

................

"Umm, is Jimin's inside? I came to meet him." the gate keeper just nodded with a smile and opened the door of the park mansion as stella visited the house already once.

Stella once again gave a call to Jimin but it is still directed to voice message. It's been 5 days since he last talked to her. He's not even going to office. So she came to meet him at his house as she's afraid something might have happened to him.

Entering the house she met with the house maid Mrs. Choi who just stood right in front of her laughing nervously. "Miss Stella! You're here! Are you here for Young Master!? He's not home!" the maid said while chuckling a little even before Stella could ask her anything.

"But Jimin's car is the parking, Mrs. Choi!" Stella quirked her eye brow up while crossing her hands under her chest. It's clear that the old lady is lying about Jimin. He's in the house.

"uh- that he he-" she hesitated to find a reason to cover up her lie which made Stella to sigh.

"Don't dare to disobey me! Understood!" they both heard a loud growl from upstairs making them to whip their heads to the source of voice.

"oh my god!" she shrieked in horror as she knew what's going on with Jimin and ran upstairs ignoring the desperate yells of the old maid.

She ran towards the door and pushed open the door and a gasp left her lips watching the tragic scene in front of her.

It's Jimin looking all vulnerable lying on the floor with blood coming out of his bruises.

"Jimin!" she ran towards him and kneeling down on the floor she tried to touch him but he hissed in response. She brought her hands to her mouth and cried watching his state. It made her heart to sink.

"Go away!" he said in a low tone but she kept on shedding tears watching him on the floor.

"Is she the reason for your denial of the marriage? You keep disappointing me always Park Jimin! You're such a weakling!" Stella's eyes flickered over to the old man who harshly threw away the whip in his hands. She couldn't control it anymore.

"It's not him! It's you who is dissapointing him for not being a good father!" she yelled at the old man with a stoic face with her trembling voice.

"Stella, go away!" Jimin tried hard to sit on the floor while holding his arm which is bleeding.

"What did he do? He's being a perfect son for you. At least he's trying. But you!? You just keep abusing him!" she yelled again gaining a chuckle from the old man.

"Now you can't even fight back so you made her to talk back to me huh?" the old man uttered bitterly.

"Stella, I told you to go. Go please." Jimin gritted his teeth but she ignored him.

"It's not his fault. Why just you keep concentrating on the thing you lost. Why don't you just cherish what you have?" she cried out as couldn't she couldn't digest the scene in front of her eyes.

Jimin stood up slowly despite of his injuries and she did too.

"I'm just trying to make him stronger!" his father growled in anger.

"What? By abusing him!? Mr. Park, you're such a disgrace to a fath-"

A loud sound echoed through the room and Stella's face got whipped to the other side with the impact of the slap.

It was Jimin!

"You know nothing about him! How can you even say that? Get out!" Jimin said with fury as he pointed out the exit.

"Jimin ju-"

"Get Out!" he said harshly making her to flinch due to the impact and she ran out with tears damping her cheeks.

"I'm sorry" he whispered to himself watching her disappearing figure.

Stella ran out of the mansion crying and wiped her tears away walking through the street. He slapped her! How can he? She was just protecting him! She wanted him to be safe.

*Gasp*

She gasped when a car came right in front of her making her to flinch in horror.

"Going somewhere?" she heard the man saying.

...................

"What's the matter!?" yoongi entered pushing the door open panting heavily.

"It didn't stop! It was just a distraction to us yoongi! And I really don't-"

"Sea!" Hoseok spoke out loud making everyone else to look at him.

"They always ship the girls. That was the safest thing them to route girl's to other countries. The thing is we increased our security inside the premises but we forgot about the sea shore. We diverted our whole team that time to find the next victim and here we lost our game." Hoseok explained the whole topic.

"Their secret hide out maybe there! Near the sea. If they didn't ship all the girls does that mean he is still holding some of them as captive?" yoongi voiced out his thoughts.

"The place should be big. I mean it's impossible for him to get all of them under a small place. So search up all the places near the sea shore. Like near ships and also this time we need to catch them along with all the girls. We need to save the girls." Jin spoke sternly.

*ting*

A notification just popped out breaking the tensed atmosphere and all of them glared at Taehyung.

He just shrugged and fished out his phone and he cursed.

"Damnnn this mother fu***r"

"What?" yoongi asked Taehyung who just cursed.

"You're right hyung! That man just turned off his phone and trashed his SIM. And I can't track him now. But he's around harbour I guess." Taehyung said to yoongi and yoongi mumbled a few profanities.

"Who?" Jin asked.

"I had a list of all the people who work for all these stuffs. Like kidnapping and all. Jax from the Amanda's case helped me to get through the info. And I gave their photos and names to Tae and Hoseok." yoongi clarified.

"And once I saw a man in bar where I work, with the possession of some valuables of a victim among the girls, and he's is in the list which yoongi hyung gave me. And you know I'm a good bartender. He talked with me and I just got his number and now I can track his phone. But that bastard phone is now off." Taehyung concluded.

"Well I want can I say, I have got a great team." Jin chuckled while looking at his three officers.

A/n : Yeah, yeah it's going to end soon. You can see that. And also in next chapter I will be revealing about who is the main culprit.

So yeah. It's going to end soon buddies.

Do vote and comment to encourage me.

Don't be a silent reader.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Can you stay-- Taekook-kookv xvaleri

Любовные романы

21.2K 768 30
Jimin gets tickets for Idol Jungkook's Korea concert and forces his best friend to tag along... - "Gotcha." Jungkook surprised him with two arms wrap...
117K 6.8K 112
Unsatisfied with your life was an understatement. Being under the thumb of your father can have that effect. He wanted someone capable of running the...
135K 4.8K 41
**COMPLETED** "Just tell me. Why did you try to steal the necklace?" I looked at him. "Oh! I tried stealing it because it was ugly, disgusting, and i...
1.7K 205 10
"Actually I wasn't uncomfortable at all. The fact is, after that day, I kind of...couldn't stop thinking about what you told me." Jimin confessed, de...