Little Dahlia

By xSweetWolfx

He's the Alpha King. She's the adopted daughter of the Beta. He's feared. She's abused. He's strong enough to... More

Ch. 1 - Last Day Pt. 1
Ch. 2 - Last Day Pt. 2
Ch. 3 - Home Pt. 1
Ch. 4 - Home Pt. 2
Ch. 5 - Party, Basement, Alcohol
Ch. 6 - Confirmation
Ch. 7 - Down
Ch. 8 - Sleepover Pt. 1
Ch. 9 - Sleepover Pt. 2
Ch. 10 - The Meeting
Ch. 11 - Goodbyes
Ch. 12 - The Castle
Ch. 13 - Tired
Ch. 14 - Shopping
Ch. 15 - Fear
Ch. 16 - Truth
Ch. 17 - Marked
Ch. 18 - Past
Authors Note
Ch. 20 - Confessions
Ch. 21 - Calm
Ch. 22 - Possessive
Ch. 23 - Date
Ch. 24 - Heat
Ch. 25 - Family
Ch. 26 - Again
Ch. 27 - Anytime
Ch. 28 - Training
Ch. 29 - Panic Attack
Ch. 30 - Johnathan
Ch. 31 - "What A Weird Dream"
Ch. 32 - Hang Out
Ch. 33 - Giving
Ch. 34 - Taking
Ch. 35 - Explaining
Ch. 36 - The Aftermath
Ch. 37 - Relax
Ch. 38 - Vacation Pt. 1
Ch. 39 - Vacation Pt. 2
Ch. 40 - Vacation Pt. 3
Ch. 41 - Vigorous
Ch. 42 - A Letter
Ch. 43 - Resolution
Ch. 44 - The End
Authors Note

Ch. 19 - Confidence

20.6K 556 63
By xSweetWolfx

Song: Robin Hood by Anson Seabra
Words: 2469
Published: July 6th, 2020
Third Person POV
Harley

Two days after the entire ordeal with Harley locked in the dungeons, he decides to check in with the guards to figure out how his shy little mate managed to get inside. He sits in his office, looking up on his computer what guards were on duty. It was still early morning, and he had left Rayna in their bedroom not long ago, still sleeping.

Once he finds the names, he closes his eyes to search for their link in the Pack Psyche.

The Pack Psyche is a complex order of telepathic communication in a pack. Every pack has their own, and it's structured like little files organized by rank. In the Royal Pack, there's hundreds upon hundreds of these little files, and if someone doesn't have their file blocked off, the little files speak and are surrounded by auras of emotion. Someone who has never been apart of a Pack Psyche before could easily be overwhelmed by all of the little voices, but Harley is very much used to it.

He finds the first two guards files—the ones guarding the door—and mind-links them to come to his office in an hour. They agree.

In the meantime, while he waits for them, he continues working on what he failed to complete yesterday. He was a bit stressed with all of the work he had become behind on the day before, but Rayna completely diminished his negative emotions. So, now, he's finishing up the little he missed from yesterday.

At exactly 7:45 A.M., Harley gets a knock on his office door.

"Come in," he says, setting aside his first assignment of the day.

The door opens to reveal the two guards who Rayna had gotten to let her into the dungeons. They walk inside and stand behind the two chairs placed on the other side of Harley's desk as him.

"Good morning, Alpha," they greet at the same time, bowing.

"Good morning," he responds with an acknowledging nod. "You two may take a seat."

The two guards sit down.

"As you two both know, an incident two days ago caused me to be locked in the dungeons. My mate was somehow able to enter the dungeons to let me out," Harley explains. The two guards share a glance and nod. "I called you two here to ask some questions about how she got into the dungeons. You two are not in any sort of trouble. I am simply curious."

He sees a little bit of tension being released from their bodies as he says they aren't in trouble. No one wants to be in trouble with him.

"First, I would like you two to walk me through what happened."

The one on the left starts.

"We were guarding the door, like usual. It was probably around 9:40 P.M." They look towards the one on the right, who nods, agreeing. "We heard someone walking out of the trees and turned to see a small, young girl—your mate."

Harley holds up a hand to pause them.

"She is your Luna and will be called as such."

"Yes, Alpha," the two say, bowing their heads.

"Luna came out of the trees, and we told her that she shouldn't be out there, as we would with anyone else we would have found. That is when we realized she had the Mark of the King and your scent on her."

Harley smiles internally, content with knowing that his mate is obviously his.

"She demanded to be let through, and with it being obvious she's our Luna, we let her through."

Harley furrows his eyebrows. "She demanded? What did she say exactly?"

"Uhm, believe something simple like 'I demand to be let through'."

"Hm," Harley hums. That isn't like Rayna. "What was her body language?"

"She seemed very confident, as if she knew we'd let her through."

Harley nods.

"Thank you. You two are dismissed."

They stand up, bow, and exit the office. Curious, Harley pulls up the CCTV footage of that night at that door, goes to the time the guard said, 9:40 P.M., and starts watching.

Sure enough, only a few seconds later, Rayna enters the frame, walking confidently up to the guards, showing her mark, demanding to be let through, and entering the dungeons. He smiles again, proud of his little mate. He's realized she's getting more confident, but he didn't realize she's gotten confident enough to order guards.

Harley finds the names of the guards guarding the specific sector of the dungeons he was in and arranges a meeting with them for later in the morning—an hour and a half from now so he can get some more work done.

*~* Rayna *~*

Rayna wakes up around 8 o'clock, as she usually does. Of course, Harley isn't there, but she rightly assumes he's working. She gets out of bed, showers, gets dressed, and gets ready. She tied her hair up in a wet messy bun and wore a grey t-shirt and shorts and went to go eat breakfast.

In the leader commons, she sees Naomi already there.

"Hey, Naomi," she greets, sitting next to her. "Good morning, Mrs. McClain, Jade."

They all greet her back. Naomi eyes her clothes.

"You wanna get ready together after this?" the ginger asks. Rayna shrugs.

"Sure, why not?"

She asks Jade for a bowl of Fruity Pebbles and starts eating. Naomi was already nearly finished with her mini pancakes, and once they're both finished, they head up to Rayna and Harley's room to pick out an outfit for her.

"Whoa," Naomi says in awe, walking in. "This place is nice."

"I forgot you haven't been in here yet," Rayna replies, walking over to the closet. Naomi follows and starts looking through her clothes.

"How about this?" she asks, holding up a white skirt with suspenders and a tight, light blue, long-sleeved crop top. Rayna gives it a questionable look. "C'mon, it looks cute. Just try it on."

"Okay . . ." Rayna hesitantly agrees. She takes the outfit and walks around the bed into the bathroom. She strips out of the other clothes and into these new ones. It takes her a minute to figure out the suspenders, but once she looks at the outfit in the mirror, she's a bit surprised that she actually looks cute in it.

Rayna steps out of the bathroom, and Naomi claps her hands.

"Eek! It's perfect," she exclaims. Rayna blushes and nods slightly in agreement.

They decide to add in a pair of mid-shin high white socks and the new, light grey converse with a sunflower on the side Naomi got Rayna for her birthday.

"Okay. Let's head to my room so I can get dressed and we can do hair and makeup," Naomi says, grabbing Rayna's arm lightly and taking her into the hall. Rayna giggles and follows.

Once out of the Alpha Wing, to the Beta Wing, and into Naomi's room, they're digging through Naomi's closet.

Rayna holds up a cute, coral colored turtleneck sweater, and Naomi digs out her black overall shorts.

"Oooh this is cute," Rayna comments. Naomi gets dressed, and they decide it's perfect.

With their outfits picked out, they do hair. Naomi brushes out and dries Rayna's hair, then curling it. She leaves it down, nicely cascading down her shoulders. Rayna then brushes out Naomi's hair and ties up what she can into a small messy bun, leaving the rest to lay right on her shoulders and her side bangs falling to the side.

Naomi gives Rayna a white eyeshadow look with otherwise minimal makeup. Rayna gives Naomi a brown smokey eye and coral colored lip. With that, they're done.

"You need to go show Harley," Naomi says excitedly. Rayna blushes harshly and shakes her head. "Rainy," Naomi drags. "He's your mate. He's gonna love it. You gotta show him. What bad thing do you think is gonna happen?"

"Fine," Rayna agrees without answering the question, getting up.

She leaves Naomi's room and heads back into the Alpha Wing where Harley's office is. Luckily, she remembers where it is from when he showed her around. Well, she thought she did, so she actually had to use her sense of smell to really help her out.

She stands outside of Harley's office, takes a breath, and knocks.

*~*~*~*

Harley had just greeted the five guards who he had arranged to meet when there's a knock on his office door. Confused, he says "Come in."

Harley's eyes widen when it's his mates face that's on the other side of the door. Her beautiful blue eyes widen, too, when she sees the five guards.

"Mate," Harley says. Her eyes go to him, and she bites her lip. He wore a white shirt with rolled up sleeves under a dark grey vest with a black tie. Underneath, he wore black pants, and he had his hair brushed nicely back. She can't help but find that hot, and he finds her biting her lip cute. "Step in."

She enters the room completely, showing off her outfit to everyone there when it was only meant for Harley. His eyes roam over her, and he restrains himself from walking over to her and doing something he'd regret in front of his guards. So, instead, he motions her over to him.

Tentatively and slightly confused, Rayna walks over. In a swift motion, Harley has her sitting in his lap. She blushes, but with the five guards watching, she tries to keep her composure.

"I don't believe you five have formally met your Luna. Mate, say hi to the guards. Guards, meet your Luna."

"Hello," Rayna greets, trying to sound confident and not stutter.

"Hello, Luna," the five guards greet in unison, bowing their heads.

Rayna looks like a child in Harleys lap, her eyes still barely reaching his.

"As all of you know, two days ago there was an incident where I was locked in the dungeons. I called you five here today to ask questions about how your Luna got in there as she hasn't been introduced to the pack yet, but since she's here now, we can all discuss what happened."

Rayna's eyes widen, along with the guard that had been in the middle. Harley turns to his mate.

"I already know how you got into the dungeons, but how did you find where I was?" he asks.

"I followed your scent," she answers without stuttering. She manages to not talk quietly but rather at a normal volume. He turns to the guards.

There's a minute of silence, no one saying anything.

"Let's check the CCTV footage," he says, turning his computer so that the guards can see the screen as well. He presses a few keys on his keyboard and the footage from that night starts playing.

It starts with just the guards, and Harley takes the time of nothing being on screen to squeeze Rayna's ass. She instantly heats up, but manages to stay quiet. There's another minute or so of just the guards, but Harley restrains himself from doing anything else.

Then, Rayna enters the frame.

Harley watches as she demands to be let through just as she had the first time, and then his grip tightens on Rayna when the middle guard, Pete, taunts her. He wants to pause it and scold the wolf for being disrespectful, but Rayna holds his hand, calming him down. He continues watching.

He's left in awe as he watches Rayna threaten the guard and her Queen Aura from the mark surrounds her. It's even larger and stronger than he's seen from his own mother.

Luna's have certain powers Alphas don't, and the Queen is no exception. There is something called the Queen Aura, which is the Luna Queen using her version of the Alpha Voice, but it's strong enough to make even the King fall to his knees. With the Alpha Voice, there's a bit of wiggle room for others of high rank, but with the Queen Aura, everyone is basically Omegas to her power. The only one who can match a Queen is a Queen.

As he should, Pete backed down and let Rayna through.

Harley pauses the footage, nodding.

"Pete," he says, looking at the guard. "Do you have anything to say to your Queen?"

"I am so, so sorry, Luna," he apologizes, bowing his head and holding his fist over his chest, a classic show of respect in the werewolf world. "I will never dare show you any disrespect again."

Rayna pauses for a moment. No one besides those close to her have ever apologized to her before, so this is completely new.

"You are forgiven," Rayna tells him, somehow not stuttering.

"You five are dismissed," Harley says. They all stand up, bow, and exit.

The King turns to his Queen, his eyes roaming over her again. He feels Hollow rise. "That's a very cute outfit, mate," he comments, moving her so that she's straddling him. She goes red knowing how dirty their position is and that all she has on under her skirt is underwear.

She tries to respond, but all that comes out is flustered nonsense.

Harley pulls her closer and kisses her. She responds quickly, enjoying it. He takes her hands and places them on his shoulders, then running his hands down her back. As his hands go lower, she pulls away.

"H- Harley," she stutters, looking down at where his hands rested on her ass.

"You can't tease me like this," he growls softly, his irises darkening to black, his wolf rising. He squeezes her ass again, making her let out a squeak, before leaning into the crook of her neck.

Just feeling his breath on the mark made her heart speed up, and then he licks it, making a moan escape her lips. He smirks and starts kissing the mark. She whimpers, that weird feeling coming back. It felt like a knot in her core this time, and she shifts her legs around for some reason.

Harley growls and holds her hips still. He then began sucking on the mark, making pleasure spread throughout her entire body. She starts panting and whimpering, the weird new feelings only getting stronger.

They both freeze when she feels her underwear dampen and the scent of her arousal fills the air. Harley realizes what he was doing and pulls away, letting Rayna go. Completely red, turned on, and confused, she quickly gets out of his lap and rushes out of the office. She makes it to their room and locks herself in the bathroom.

Rayna takes a shower to try and cool down and figure herself out while Harley jacks off in his office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1M 361K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
408K 11.4K 42
Madison Walcott: She's a twenty two year old werewolf with a dark past she'd rather forget. Trying to move on with her life and make the most of it...
6.2M 181K 40
Ava Carter was a 17 year old orphan. She was a member of the Crystal Blue Pack. She was the punching bag in her pack, as people usually walked all ov...
1.4K 34 48
Mia Rives 18 year old Mia lost her parents in a tragic accident when she was 15. She found herself in an abusive relationship, shes lost in her own h...