What Happened To Me? (Beybla...

By mooncat99123

This is the story of how Ryuga come to be The Dragon Emperor, how he met Doji and His Partner in crime. A gir... More

Prologue
Ch. 1 How It Started
Ch. 2 L-Drago and Koma village
Ch. 3 Kyoya
Ch. 4 We're back
Ch. 5 The Dragon Emperor vs The Lunar Empress
Ch. 6 Battle Bladers Part 1
Ch. 8 Battle Bladers Part 3
Ch. 9 Training and Bad Days
Ch. 10 A Birthday Gift, A New Friend, And Bey Spirits
Ch. 11 Left Rotation and Dark Power
Ch. 12 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 1
Ch. 13 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 2
Ch. 14 Realization
Ch. 15 The debt I owe to him + Ryuga Vs Jack + A Hug From Merda?
Ch. 16 This Feeling is love I'm in love
Ch. 17 Tempo, The bet, and a kiss or two
Ch. 18 He Has a Brother Now?! + Dynamis + Will She Love Me?
Ch. 19 I love him, but I can't be with him...
Ch. 20 He Was Just Like Me And I Was Just Like Him
Ch. 21 Time to make my move
Ch. 22 Don't Become Like Me... Kenta
Ch. 23 Most Of My Past Is Dead
Ch. 24 The Child of the Silver Moon
Ch. 25 The Beyster Island Championship + Does She Not Love Me?
Ch. 26 THE RETURN OF THE PEANUT, YU, AND A NEW CUTE PEANUT!!!
Ch. 27 Kenta Vs Ryuga + He thinks of me as an idol?
Ch. 28 Another talk about the past
Ch. 29 Diablo Nemesis~ oh and the stupid Dragon Emporer
Ch. 30 The Dragon Emporer's Lie
Ch. 31 And Then Ry Smiled
Ch. 32 Battle Part 1
Ch. 33 Battle part 2 + When Gingka hugs Ryuga
Ch. 34 My Redemption
Ch. 35 Dragool's newfound power + L-Drago's revenge
Ch. 36 Emporer and Empress Part 1
Ch. 37 Emporer and Empress part 2
Ch. 38 Emporer and Empress Part 3
Authors note
Merda's Original Back Story!
Note on my other story
It's out!
Thank you so much!
Gone Rewrite is here!

Ch. 7 Battle Bladers Part 2

553 17 1
By mooncat99123

"My daughter, why are you crying?" Dad asked, walking into Ryuga's room.

        "None of your business," I answered, wiping the tears off my face and standing up to face him, "What do you want?"

        "Come with me," dad smirked.

        "Alright," I answered walking beside, my dad, we walked for some time until we stopped at a very small room enough for one person.

        "Come on walk-in," dad told me as I complied, he chuckled closing the door to the room and locking it, the room was so small that I couldn't launch my Beyblade, suddenly beys were launched and they were hurting me, cutting me, I tried launching my bey but couldn't. Suddenly I remembered what happened all those years ago.

        When I was about seven I was walking down the street, trying to look for my dad because I got lost. When two boys and two girls came up to me, one girl was younger. They asked me if I was Doji's daughter, I said yes and then they pushed me into the alley. Then they pulled out that knife my mom gave me, they cut me all over, then they used the knife to make a giant cut on my face it was my right eye that suffered the most, because of how they cut me I became half-blind. Before the other eye came blind my dad used his life savings to save it, but my other eye wasn't as lucky it was too late. Now all I see when I move my hair off my face I see a cut and a deformed white-eye with crimson red. But, because of what my dad sacrificed to save my sight, I always loved my dad, I wanted to help him as he helped me.

        "What are you doing?!" I screamed at my uncle looking everywhere thinking that I could find him.

        "Everyone who stands between the Dark Nebula's plan's, have to be punished," he answered, "don't worry you'll still be in Ryuga's new world, but first you need to be tamed, so you can be a good pet for Ryuga."

        "J-just stop," I said before fainted, I can't believe that dad wants me to be Ryuga's pet.

~~~

        Slowly opening my eyes, I found myself in Ryuga's room and on his bed, I found that I was wearing a knee-length maid's dress along with knee-length black socks, my shoes were near the door. I got off the bed and turned on the TV, Kenta was battling Reiji, but soon lost to the serpent blader. I sighed, regretting following my dad. 

        "So Merda, you woke up," Ryuga said, I turned around and found him laying on the bed looking at me, he was laying with me? Making me blush a little.

        "Why am I wearing this?" I asked coldly, trying to hide my blush.

        "Doji gave you to me and told me to do whatever I want and that you were like my personal maid," Ryuga answered.

        "Yeah- no, can I have my normal clothes back, I'm going to the Battle Bladers stadium," I told him.

        He chuckled, closing his eyes, now sitting on the edge of the bed, "Didn't you hear what I said? You're my pet, and I don't think I want you going to the Battle Bladers stadium to meet Gingka and friends."

        "What?" I said, "What happened to calling me 'Mistress?'"

        "That was because back then I knew I was weaker than you, but now I'm stronger," Ryuga answered.

        "No you've gotten weaker, you are going to die alone," I told him, "Ever since I came back I knew it, you almost unlocked all of L-Drago's power, but you haven't even touched the surface of Dragool's."

        "Shut up, I'm the leader of the DN now," Ryuga said, standing up in front of me, I grumbled remembering our height difference, compared to him I reached his chest in height, which really confuses me about why he used to call me 'Mistress.'

        "Well, what are you going to do to stop me from going there?" I asked.

        He slapped my face, I put my hand on my now pink and little swollen cheek.

        "We both know I can't do that, even if I threaten and torture you, you'll never give up, you're too determined," he said to me.

        "So you're going to let me go... in my normal clothes?" I asked confused.

        "Fine, but I better see you before my battle with Tsubasa," Ryuga answered, giving me back my normal clothes, I walked into the bathroom changing her clothes back and walking out.

        "You better come back," Ryuga muttered to me, as he wrapped his right arm around my waist, pulling me into his embrace again, "Or else." He let go, even though I wanted it to last, so I just kissed his cheek and left

~~~

        I walked down the hallway looking for Gingka and friends. I found them talking at the door.

        "Hey, Kenta you alright?" I asked appearing behind him.

        "Yeah, I'm fine," The kid answered.

        "What about you peanut?" I asked Yu, "you sure you wanna see Ryuga battle in the flesh now?"

        "Yeah, I wanna see if the Ryuga I saw at the Dark Nebula was the real Ryuga," Yu answered, "to think about it you are the Dark Nebula's first member, that means you met Ryuga when he first joined and before he got L-Drago."

        "Yep," I said hoping he wouldn't ask-

        "Can you tell me if this Ryuga is the same as how he was when he was younger?" Yu asked, then everyone looked at me.

        "I told you he was different from how he is now," I answered, "but if I am being honest, I think that when Ryuga uses L-Drago, it isn't Ryuga who you are battling, it's L-Drago. In the end, Ryuga is the one and only true pawn in this game. But, I do still wanna save him. I hope you guys can do it."

        "But how was he like?" Benkei asked this time.

        "My name is not Merda Mana, It's Merda Mana Judgement. I think you and Kyoya would remember when I punished him I called myself Mrs. Judgement. That was because I hate people who hurt other people for no reason," They looked at me confused, "but I knew Ryuga before this all happened, so I can't punish him, so I hope that you all can beat him."

        "Okay," Gingka smiled.

        "What happened to your cheek, and the rest of you?" Madoka asked, pointing at the cheek Ryuga slapped and the cuts that were now bleeding.

        "Let's just say my dad didn't like what I did," I answered.

        "You sure you wanna go back there?" Benkei asked.

        "Well someone needs to be on the inside to stop Ry and my dad," I told them, they looked confused when I said 'Ry,' "Hey if Peanut can give us nicknames then I can call Ryuga by his old nickname."

        "Well, when you call him 'Ry' it sounds like he's really innocent," Madoka's sweat-dropped, if only she knew.

        "Well I used to call Ryuga, Ryu-Ry a few time," I smirked, "Tsubasa's and Ryuga's battle is starting soon, I better get going before my dad and Ryuga gets suspicious," I said walking straight to Ryuga's room.

~~~

        "I was hoping you would not come on time so I could punish you but you came early," Ryuga smirked, looking at me.

        "Well, don't you need to be practising for your battle?" I asked, looking back at him coldly.

        "Is it wrong to think you don't have to prepare for a battle that you know you're gonna win?" he asked.

        "I don't know," I answered.

        "Get me some water," Ryuga ordered, I didn't want to do it but I got an idea, I filled a glass of water.

        "Thanks-" I poured the glass on his head.

        "Oh, sorry you just looked half-asleep," I smirked, as he just growled.

        "Go back to my room at the DN and get me a hairdryer," He told me, I just got a hand fan and gave it to him. He looked at me madly, and then just started to dry his hair, "You're not gonna watch the battle with me and Tsubasa," he said that to me as he walked out the door locking it.

~~~

        I was walking in circles in the room until I heard crying and Yu muttering 'Ryuga.' Looks like the battle didn't go well.

        "Peanut? Is that you?" I asked.

        "Uh-huh," he answered.

        "Is it Ryuga?" I asked, tears starting to build up in my eyes.

        "Yeah," he answered calming down, "I know that it seems weak, crying about a person who is evil."

        "You know, I haven't cried since I was six but, when Ryuga turned into this person you see before you, I cried so hard that I felt like my eyes might pop out. Don't tell anyone about this, you're actually the first person I'm telling, even Ryuga doesn't know. Wanna hear?"

        "Yes," Peanut answered.

        "This might seem a little lovey-dovey, but when I was little Ryuga would help me out when I felt sad, and..." I looked down embarrassed.

        "And what!?" he asked.

        "I started to like him, more than a friend," I answered.

        "Really?" Peanut asked.

        "Yeah, all you need to remember is that under all that evil and insanity, there is a big softy in there," I told him.

        "Okay, thanks Mer-Mer," Yu told, "I need to go, bye."

        "Bye," I said, as I heard Yu's footsteps slowly fade.

~~~

        "You won eh," I said when Ryuga walked back into the room.

        "Yes, all I need to do is gain Kyoya's power and then, Gingka's and I'll then rule the Beyblade world," he smirked, "so it's Gingka vs Reiji, and You vs Kyoya for the semi-finals," I said, "Now I'm starting to wish I joined Battle Bladers."

        "That's good, I'm going to go see Reiji's and Gingka's battle, now that Doji is going to take 'care' of the child, Yu, we can observe the battle without his weird remarks," Ryuga said to me.

        "What do you mean by 'take care of Yu?'" I asked.

        "He's gonna capture him and all that," He answered, "but because you're so fond of that kid, I won't take to much."

        "I gonna stop my Dad," I said, trying to walk out the door, but Ryuga blocked the door.

        "You're going with me," He said taking my hand and making me fallow him, I took out a paper and pencil, writing 'save Yu from Doji,' I made a paper airplane, and as soon as I saw Kenta running in another hall I though it at his head. Hopefully, they can save Yu, before it's too late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 219 12
Hi!^^This is my second story so...I hope it will be good! After the battle with Nemesis, Madoka is with Aleksei...And that hurts someone...A lot! I d...
7.3K 269 44
Kuro, a 15 year-old with a tough exterior masking a heart of gold. Standing at 5'5", Kuro's demeanor is one of brutal honesty, especially towards tho...
96.1K 1.2K 20
A book full of oneshots of Beyblade Burst, Beyblade Burst God/Evolution and Beyblade Burst Turbo/Cho-z/SuperZ/ Beybread Burst Gachi/GT/Rise / Beyblad...
4K 33 12
Ryuga the strongest Blader in the world is bloody beaten and on his last legs from the God of Destruction he trys one final move to redeem himself an...