CARDIOLOGIST'S HEART ( Comple...

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was leaning on the closed door, closing his eyes, thinking about, Khushi....... She was his everything... More

Untitled Part 1
2 Dr. Sneha
3 New Comer
4 Adventure Ambition
5 Chotte's LOVE
6 She is my EVERYTHING
7 She is my Khushi
8 Warning
9 Blame
10 Rescue
11 Why?
12 It's for You
13 Dumb
14 Insecurity
15 Green is not less...
16 Fun?
17 Present
Part 18
19 What if?
20 Backcheck
21 Arshi...
22 Suhani...
23 Adopted Child
24 Father and Daughter
25 Where is Arnav?
26 Suhani is in India
27 Truth
28 Who is she?
29 Scream of Heart
30 Same faced Evil
31 Sneha's Dirty Game
32 Favorite Colour
33 After Seven Years...
34 They Met
35 Confluence
36 Back to HIT
37 Present in the only constant
38 Emotions...
39 Happy Arshi
40 Parent's Marriage
41 Arnav's Plan
42 Changed Place
43 Insecurity
45 Influence
46 Khushi's Point
47 About Suhani...
48 Shashi's Concern
49 Cardiologist's heart
50 New Member
51 She is back
52 That Shot
53 Face to Face
54 Change of Events
55 Last Part

44 Realisation

3.4K 260 18
By NiranjanaNepol

Part44 

Arnav was thinking deeply lying on the bed, caressing Khushi's hair. She was lying on his chest. As a husband, he is responsible to wipe her insecurity. Before everything, he has to settle her down first. he was thinking about how to implement it. He kissed her hair.

Khushi: Arnav...

Arnav: Mmmm...

Khushi: I know you love me but not to this extend.

Arnav: Means...?

Khushi: I got to know that when you made love.

Arnav: Ohh didn't you know that before?

Khushi: Sometimes I felt it's only me who is madly in love.

Arnav: Just because we are not uttering it verbally doesn't mean it's not there.

Khushi: Yes... but exposure is important in love because there is no value for hidden love.

Arnav: I agree.

He again kissed her hair.

Khushi: It seems you are thinking something deep?

Arnav: I'm thinking of Arshi's school admission.

Khushi: Yeah... I too wanted to talk about it.

Arnav: She will get admission in Shali's school.

Khushi: But Academic year has already started.

Arnav: It doesn't matter. She is studying in just a second standard. She will manage.

Khushi: Shall we do her admission tomorrow?

Arnav: Sure.

That's when they heard a knock, followed by Arshi's voice. Khushi got down from the bed hurriedly.

Khushi: I'm coming taking bath.

She rushed to the washroom. Arnav opened the door and picked Arshi in his arms. Arnav looked at her. She is the right person to implement his plan. He decided how to implement it.

Arshi: Where is Mumma?

Arnav: She is taking a bath.

Arshi: Don't you take a bath?

Arnav was struck. What does she mean?

Arnav: I will take bath later... ok, tell me how is Shali?

Arshi: She is fine... Shali said she is not feeling pain because of Mumma.

Arnav: Do you want Mumma to do more operations?

Arshi(frowning): Haan... she is a doctor after all.

Arnav: But if she continues practicing, then you will miss her because she will get busy in her career.

Arshi: But she is already busy. I never do a complaint about it.

Arnav raised his eyebrows. According to Arshi, there is no different from her mother. It's Khushi who wants to do a mother's duty.

Arnav: Mumma wants to be with you... so she decided not to join in duty.

Arshi: Then, what will patients do?

She asked worriedly.

Arnav(feeling sad): Patients will suffer. But you will be with your mother enjoying.

Arshi: But... what if people die?

Arnav smiled inwardly, seeing her daughter's concern for people.

Arnav: people will find other doctors.

Arshi: No... Mumma should save people.

Arnav: Will you ask Mumma that?

Arshi(excitedly): Sure... Mumma promised me that she will never get angry with me.

Arnav nodded yes and kissed her cheek.

They saw Khushi coming. Arshi rushed to her and raised her hands. Khushi lifted Arshi in her arms. Arshi kissed her cheek strongly, making Khushi chuckled.

Khushi: It seems like someone is happy.

Arshi: Haan... guess why?

Khushi: Did Dad say about your school admission?

Arshi: Wow... am I going to get admission?

Khushi frowned.

Khushi: If you are not happy about it then what about?

Arshi: I'm so happy... because of you, Shali is fine. She praised you a lot. That's why I'm happy.

Khushi's face changed and Arnav noticed it.

Arshi: I'm going to say about you to my new school friends that my Mumma is a Cardiologist.

Khushi looked at Arnav gulping who is also gazing at her expression.

Arshi: Nani said Doctors are like God because they save lives. I'm a daughter of Gods.

She giggled proudly. Khushi looked at her miserably. She didn't know what to say...

Arnav: Arshi beta, did you meet Nani?

Arshi: Not yet... I'm going to meet her now.

She rushed out. Khushi was sitting, squeezing her hands.

Arnav took a step towards the washroom as if he didn't understand her state.

Khushi: What do I do now Arnav?

He stopped smirking.

Arnav: Ask Haripraksh to bring coffee. We will have it together.

Khushi: I'm not talking about it.

Arnav: Then?

Khushi: Didn't you hear what Arshi said?

Arnav: Yeah... it's obvious. Kids feel proud if someone praises their parents.

Khushi: I'm not talking about it.

Arnav: Then?

Khushi: She is thinking that I'm a Cardiologist.

Arnav: No wonder because she was with Sneha. So, she obviously will think like that.

Khushi: She will surely get to know soon that I'm not a cardiologist.

Arnav: It's true...

Khushi: Then she will suspect me.

Arnav: Yeah... there is a lot of chance to it.

Khushi: It should not happen.

Arnav: How it is possible, Khushi? You are not a Cardiologist. What if she wants you to do an operation for her friend's relatives?

Khushi bit her nail.

Khushi: What do I do now?

Arnav: There is a way...

Khushi (curiously): What?

Arnav: Simple... just finish Cardiology.

Khushi was dumbfounded.

Khushi: But...

Arnav: I'm here to help you. Arshi is a smart child she will manage herself. She won't forgive you if she gets to know that you gave up your life-goal just to be with her, Khushi. You were a bright student of our college. You taught many tough chapters to students simply.

Khushi: I was a good student... but...I don't know if I can study like before.

Arnav: It won't be tough for you to complete Cardiology. And....if Sneha like a heartless woman can be a good Cardiologist then why not you? You have to do it for our daughter...to make her proud of you. She will be broken if she gets to know the truth Khushi. All the effort will go in vain.

Khushi (hugging him): No... it shouldn't happen.

She said panicking. Arnav pulled her from the hug and cupped her face.

Arnav: I can understand what you have undergone and what you are undergoing. I won't ask you to forget it....and... I don't want you to forget it. Put your past and your struggles in front of you...take it as a challenge and face it. Sneha wanted to destroy you completely. If you give up on your goal then she will succeed. It will be the biggest loss of your life. I don't want you to be a loser Khushi. Achieve what you wanted to become. It will be the best way of hitting Sneha back. It will make our daughter proud of you. You will become an example for our daughter. We will proudly tell her your story not hiding it then.

Tears rolled down from Khushi's eyes. Arnav wiped it by his thumb fingers not leaving her face.

Khushi: I...

Arnav: If you can't do it then who could?

Khushi hugged him and cried on his chest.

Arnav: I'm here for you Khushi. Don't worry. You won't miss Arshi and me. We won't let you miss us.

Khushi(breaking the hug): But what will we say when she asks about my course?

Arnav: According to her, you are going to the hospital. Let her think so until you finish your course.

Khushi nodded yes.

Khushi(panicking): But I don't have my certificates. We have to apply for a duplicate copy.

Arnav: No need... Dr. Rose will send your certificates back.

Khushi: Means?

Arnav: Using your certificate, Sneha changed the name in gazette and showed Shashi uncle that she is Khushi only.

Khushi: How cunning she is?

Arnav: Yeah... A good girl like you should not lose the game to a cunning Sneha.

Khushi nodded yes and Arnav sighed in relief as his plan of making Khushi realize got succeeded.

.........

Sneha felt like she was losing her strength because she hasn't eaten anything. She sensed someone is watching her. She was horrified as it was not hard for her to guess whose man he could be. She leaned on the tree to get support but she couldn't stand for long. She fell down on the floor fainting.

To be continued...

Today's Inkitt update

Influence

Sneha got surrounded by people. Someone sprinkled water on her face. But no use. Rohan was observing everything from aloof. It seems, she lost her energy completely.

That's when police patrol crossed the way. An inspector got down from the jeep and inquired about Sneha.

Rohan dialed Arnav.

Arnav: Yes, Rohan. Any problem?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 10.2K 39
A Good looking guy with a fair complexion, dark black hair, and chocolate brown eyes was looking inside the ICU through the mirror attached to the do...
74K 2.7K 5
Khushi loved him with all her heart but her love was mistaken, misjudged by him. Shattered and heart broken she left everything behind. Arnav is left...
238K 13.9K 52
This is Story about Arnav and Khushi who loved each other during college days. Due some problems they parted their ways. while going Khushi said him...
263K 13.5K 61
Hate and Love are two such powerful emotions, but can they ever coexist? Since childhood, Khushi has loved Arnav and has always dreamt of getting mar...