Male Broly Reader x Cheelai

Autorstwa Victor_TheRiper

After the destruction of of Planet Vegeta, all of the saiyan race have been wiped out by the all mighty emper... Więcej

Prologue
Chp.1 Escaping The Planet
Chp.2 (YN) meets Cheelai
Chp.3 Meeting The Emperor Frieza
Chp.4 A New Look For (YN)
Chp.5 (YN)'s Friendship Story
Chp.6 Arriving On Earth
Chp.7 Fighting Against The Prince
Chp.8 The Uncontrollable Raging Saiyan
Chp.9 Fighting Agianst The Saiyan Warrior
Chp.10
Chp.11
Chp.12 (YN)'s Rage And Sorrow
Chp.13 (YN)'s Uncontrollable Rampage
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
FINALE CHAPTER: LEMON🍋

Chp.14 Mightiest vs Mightiest

4.2K 73 37
Autorstwa Victor_TheRiper

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

Gogeta: Go!

Both Gogeta and (YN) both flew up together as (YN) started chasing Gogeta and started blasting several green ki beams towards Gogeta as he was able to manage to dodge all of his ki beams as he continues chasing after Gogeta, after that Gogeta then turns around and started hitting the beams away from him...

Gogeta: Alright! Here Goes! HAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

Gogeta then started to power up as gold aura started to surround his whole body...

After powering up, Gogeta then turn into a super saiyan as he then realizes (YN) coming after him as he then strikes a brutal punch to Gogeta's face, sedning him falling as (YN) started chasing after him and started throwinf barrage pumches to Gogeta, after that he then grabs onto his face and headbutts him and grabs his leg spinning him around and tossing him away, but gogeta quickly recovers from that as he goes after (YN) and then lands a punch to his face, allowing him to send (YN) falling down, but he then recovers as he goes after Gogeta as they both collide each other and started throwing barrage punches towards each other....(YN) strikes a punch to Gogeta as Gogeta then strikes a punch back to (YN) as he recovers and tries to strike a punch...

Gogeta: Stop! Melee Rock Time!

With landing an elbow and kicking towards the side of (YN)'s face sending him falling crashing towards some boulders, Gogeta then flies up in the air as he started charging up an attack and releases a huge amount of blue ki blasts, their were falling like meteor showers as they were hitting (YN) a few times as Gogeta continues blasting them....

(YN): NNNNNRAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

(YN) burst with rage as he then goes after Gogeta and lands a kick to his gut swdninf him flying away as he goes chasing him, Gogeta recovers as him and (YN) then continue throwing barrage puches towards each other as Gogeta backs away and charges up and attack as (YN) as well, with charging their attacks up, they then blasted them towards each others attack as they casied a mass of explosion and suddenly breaking through something which lead them somewhere in some dimension, but Gogeta wasn't worried about that as he focuses on his fight on (YN) as Gogeta started dodging his punches and striking back at (YN) with rapid barrage punches, (YN) backed away as he started to grow angrier....

(YN): YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

As he powerd up more, his super saiyan form became more powerful and reach to its full max, Gogeta lands a punch to his face, but did no affect to him as he lands a brutal powerful pucnh to Gogeta's gut, sending him flying crashing to a wall as (YN) lands an elbow toqards his chest and swings another powerful punch to Gogeta going crashkng through the wall and emerging out, (YN) started going after him and started throing barrage punches kicks to Gogeta as Gogeta then blocks a punch from (YN) and drop kicks him as (YN) backed away for a chance to gogeta to recover and powers up....

Gogeta: HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Gogeta then turns into his blue form as he then not waste time and goes after (YN) and started throwinf rapid punches to (YN), able to take advantage against him as he ace hands big above his head, (YN) recovers and started shooting several ki blasts from his mouth, shooting them towards Gogeta as he started dodging and avoiding them, Gogeta then flies after (YN) as he and (YN) then land a powerful punch towards each others fists to cause to exit from the dimension and going back to the destroyed Antarctica....(YN) lands on his feet as he started growing angrier and stares at Gogeta...

(YN): HRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGRRRR!

Gogeta: *Chuckles*

(YN) then started charging towards Gogeta as he lifts his leg and tries kicking Gogeta but dodges it as (YN) turns around and started charging up a green energy sphere from his hand and tosses it to Gogeta but then blocks it as Gogeta blasts a ki blast towards (YN)'s face  as it caused a smoke around his face, (YN) clears the smoke away as Gogeta leaps and spins and lands a kick towards the side of (YN) face as he leaps away and started running towards him with two blue energy spheres on both of his hands...

(YN): HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

(YN) then started blasting a huge beam from his mouth as he targets it at Gogeta, Gogeta then leaps above (YN) and lands behind and tosses both of the blue energy kits towards (YN) as a it caused a huge explosion alongside with (YN) as Gogeta then started blasting several ki blasts to him as well

Gogeta uses his stardust breaker to toss it to (YN) as it then caused a huge exploaion with him with smoke around him...

Gogeta: Hmph. Guess thats it?

He suddenly notices everything turing dark and notice something glowing far away from him and sees shenron being summoned...

Gogeta: Alright. Shenron here. Now they gotta wish the female back to life and-

(YN): GGGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Gogeta: Shit. Looks like he's back for more

-END OF CHAPTER 14-

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.2K 11 15
The Story begins after Dragon Ball Super and GT. In this Story Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten, Bra and Pan will find out that there is the possibility...
12.8K 103 21
In this story you are a saiyan named (Y/N) from the Saiyan homeworld, Planet Vegeta. During the destruction of the your homeworld you were one of the...
65.6K 1.3K 19
What if Goku and Piccolo were too late to save Gohan from Raditz? Gohan has been kidnapped by Raditz to be taken to the other saiyans. Goku, Piccolo...
30.4K 946 16
I've been searching for Frieza most of my life. He was responsible for the death of my entire race. During my search my ship crashed on Earth and I c...